Jammu and Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022 is hereby notified. JKBOPEE is announcing the Jammu and Kashmir NEET UG Counselling 2022 Seat Allotment Result, Rank List, Date, Registration, and Choice Filling. NEET qualified candidates in Jammu and Kashmir NEET Rank List 2022 can register, then do choice filling at jkbopee.gov.in. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination gives admission to top rankers through the JKBOPEE NEET seat allotment result. Whereas the total MBBS colleges in Jammu and Kashmir is 10.
Latest – JK NEET Counselling 2022 has started. Scroll down for the latest notifications.
Jammu and Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) is looking after NEET 2022 counselling in Jammu and Kashmir. All medical aspirants who have qualified NEET and fulfil domicile, other criteria for NEET UG admissions can participate in the counselling. Whereas NEET was held by NTA and is the gateway for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS courses.
Jammu and Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022 – Latest Notifications
Also check latest notifications from jkbopee.gov.in
Allocation of MBBS/BDS Seats from Central Pool for spouse and children of terrorist victims for the academic year 2022-23. [UG-NN-78, Dt. 06.11.2022]
Central Pool MBBS and BDS Seats- Allocation for the year 2022-23. [UG-NN-77, Dt. 06.11.2022]
Jammu and Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022 – An Overview
The important highlights for the NEET UG counselling 2022 for the state of Jammu and Kashmir are as follows.
|Name of State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Organization that is responsible for Jammu and Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022||JKBOPEE|
|Full form of JKBOPEE||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination|
|Official website for Jammu and Kashmir NEET UG Counselling 2022||jkbopee.gov.in|
|Number of MBBS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir||10|
|Name of Exam||NEET UG|
|Name of Counselling||NEET UG Counselling for Jammu and Kashmir|
Jammu and Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022 Date
- JKBOPEE announces the NEET 2022 counselling dates shortly after NTA declares NEET Result.
- You can check the latest schedule at jkbopee.gov.in.
- The Jammu and Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022 Schedule specifies registration start and end dates, choice filling start and end dates, date for rank list, and date for 1st, 2nd, 3rd seat allotment.
Jammu and Kashmir NEET UG Counselling 2022 Registration
The first step in getting MBBS admission in Jammu and Kashmir, after qualifying NEET, is to apply for counselling. Here is how you can do that.
- Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination invites NEET qualified students to apply for Jammu and Kashmir NEET UG counselling 2022.
- The online application form is published at jkbopee.gov.in.
- Therefore you have to apply at jkbopee.gov.in in order to submit your candidature for medical colleges admission in Jammu and Kashmir.
How to register for Jammu and Kashmir NEET UG Counselling 2022?
- Go to jkbopee.gov.in.
- Then click on the NEET UG counselling 2022 online application form link.
- After that enter details as filled in the NEET application form and other details asked by JKBOPEE.
- Then upload documents for Jammu and Kashmir NEET admission.
- Finally pay the fee.
Jammu and Kashmir NEET Rank List 2022 / Jammu and Kashmir NEET Merit List 2022
The NEET 2022 rank list or merit list for Jammu and Kashmir is the first thing to be announced after you apply for counselling. The following points explain everything about it.
- Whereas NTA provides NEET result data to DGHS, the DGHS sends it to Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination.
- Then JKBOPEE compiles Jammu and Kashmir NEET Merit List 2022 on the basis of applications received.
- You get a place in the Jammu and Kashmir NEET Rank List 2022 as per your rank.
Jammu and Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022 – Choice Filling
If you are in the rank list then you can do choice filling in JKBOPEE NEET counselling 2022. What is choice filling and how you should do it are explained here.
- Choice filling for Jammu and Kashmir NEET counselling 2022 is the process where you place colleges in order of priority.
- You have to select which of the 10 MBBS colleges (and other choices) you place over others.
- So when Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination is allotting seat, they will first try to give you seat you have placed in upper priority.
- However if that seat is filled by someone with more rank then you get the seat you have placed in priority below it during your Jammu and Kashmir NEET choice filling 2022.
Jammu and Kashmir NEET Seat Allotment 2022
The Jammu and Kashmir NEET Seat Allotment Result 2022 is the most critical event for your medical admission. Key highlights of the same are as follows.
- Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination does seat allotment on the basis of your rank, and seats available.
- JKBOPEE ensures that the reservation criteria is also followed.
- You can check JKBOPEE NEET UG counselling result at jkbopee.gov.in.
- In order to check the Jammu and Kashmir NEET Seat Allotment Result, you have to login with credentials generated at time of form filling.
NEET Cut Off 2022 for Jammu and Kashmir
The Jammu and Kashmir NEET 2022 Cut Off refers to the last rank at which students got admission. Every year JKBOPEE releases the cut offs after each round of seat allotment. You can use the present year Jammu and Kashmir NEET cut off to know what the competition was this time. Whereas you can check previous NEET cut off for Jammu and Kashmir to get an idea of your chances of admission this time.
Qs. How many MBBS seats are in Jammu and Kashmir in 2022-2023?
Ans. The total MBBS colleges in Jammu and Kashmir are 10.
Qs. What is the cutoff of NEET in Jammu and Kashmir?
Ans. The NEET cutoff 2022 for Jammu and Kashmir are published after round 1, 2, 3 and any subsequent rounds.
Qs. Has Jammu and Kashmir NEET counselling 2022 started?
Ans. The Jammu and Kashmir NEET UG counselling 2022 is started and concluded as per the schedule decided by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination.
Qs. Who can participate in Jammu and Kashmir NEET Counselling?
Ans. If you have qualified NEET exam, fulfill the Jammu and Kashmir domicile and other criteria, then you can apply for counselling. After that if you are in the Jammu and Kashmir NEET rank list 2022, then you can participate in the counselling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply