Jammu & Kashmir MBBS admission 2019 is done under the supervision of the J & K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE). Jammu & Kashmir candidates will not be eligible for the 15% all India quota seats as Jammu & Kashmir Board has opted out from NEET national level counseling. However, candidates who belong to the state of Jammu & Kashmir will be granted admissions in MBBS and BDS courses in the medical and dental colleges of Jammu and Kashmir on the basis of NEET scores. Candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir are totally entitled to the 100% of their state seats and are not required to fill self-declaration whereas candidates who parents work in Jammu & Kashmir and are not permanent residents will have to fill the self-declaration. Eligible students who wish to get admission in the state quota need to appear for the NEET (UG) 2019 exam. You can get complete details about the Jammu & Kashmir MBBS admission 2019 on this page below.
Jammu & Kashmir MBBS Admission 2019
As soon as the result for the NEET 2019 UG exam will be declared the J & K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) will issue a provisional merit list on the official website of the board. The candidates listed in the merit list will be eligible candidates to participate in the admission process and will have to report to the BOPEE office for document verification. Once, the document verification step is over the board will issue the final merit list of the eligible candidates and these candidates will be further called for the counseling session. The admission to the government as well as private MBBS & BDS colleges will be done on the basis of this admission process. You can get complete information about the Jammu & Kashmir MBBS admission 2019 timeline from the below.
|Registration for counselling||17 Jun to 24 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of PSML ( Tentative)||26 Jun 2019|
|Online filling up of preference forms||27 Jun to 02 Jul 2019|
|Online counselling for filling up seats||27 Jun to 02 Jul 2019|
- Click here to check the seat matrix Seat matrix of NEET UG. 2019 for July 19, 2019.
- Click Here to check the notice for Shortfall of MBBS/BDS seats — schedule for second round of counselling (Physical) thereof.
- Click Here to check notice for Deficiencies of the candidates of NEET UG, 2019 under NRI/HMQ.
- Click Here to read notice for Second round of counselling (physical) of NEET UG, 2019.
- Click Here to check the first admission list for Jammu & Kashmir MBBS admission 2019 has been released.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the allocation of seat for spouse and children of terrorist victims.
- Click here to check Notice regarding some miscreants tampers in merit list, score.
- Click here to check notice regarding Provisional State Merit List of NEET UG, 2019 candidates.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Filling up of MBBS/BDS Management and NRI Seats of ASCOMS and IDS Jammu through common counseling by J&K BOPEE.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the online registration/ admission process of NEET UG—2019 candidates.
- Click here to check the notice regarding online registration of qualified candidates of NEET UG 2019.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding Increase in MBBS Seats in Jammu & Kashmir State for the session 2019-2020- opening up of fresh Medical Colleges.
After the declaration of NEET result by the NTA, the NTA will forward the result along with the bio-data of all the candidates which may take a weeks’ time after the declaration of result. After receipt of the result, the eligible candidates of the state of Jammu & Kashmir, who have qualified the NEET-UG examination as per the cut-off score as may be prescribed by the NTA shall be required to register themselves online and also submit the requisite documents online including:-
a) State Subject Certificate
b) 10+2 Marks Certificate
c) Matriculation Certificate for purpose of date of birth.
d) Category certificate, if anywhere ever applicable
- Click here to check the Provisional State Merit List of NEET-UG 2019.
- Click here to check the provisional score of the neet ug 2019 candidates up to score 107.
After registration of candidates, the provisional State Merit List Shall be notified which shall also indicate the updated category status of the candidates. The candidates who do not register will not be eligible to participate for counselling/ allotment of seats notwithstanding merit of such candidates. Notwithstanding that the number of seats being limited, Board may allow such number of candidates to participate in the counselling as may be deemed appropriate by the Board.
After publication of State Merit List of the candidates, who have registered on time, the candidates will be required to submit online preferences ( 1st round of Online counselling) and based on their merit and the preference with due regard to the reservation rules, the list of candidates provisionally allotted seats shall be notified by the Board,
Consequent upon declaration of the NEET-UG result, it is hereby notified that the candidates who will secure the minimum qualifying marks in NEET-UG, 2019 shall be required to register themselves and upload following documents online.
- NEET UG scorecard
- 10+2 marks card
- State Subject
- Category certificate wherever required
- Date of birth certificate (Matriculation)
The provisional admission list for NEET UG 2019 will be released as per the schedule. Candidates have to report to their allotted colleges on the date and time given by the conducting body. If a candidate needs to make changes in his or her position, he may do so within two days with relevant document evidence. Following are the list of documents which are to be brought along with them:
- Date of birth certificate
- Mark cards of 10+2
- State Subject Category
- Category certificate, if any
- Valid Income certificate in respect of Poor and backward classes
- Any other certificate demanded by the College Authorities
Jammu & Kashmir MBBS Admission Process
We have listed down the major steps or events in the Jammu & Kashmir MBBS Admission Process below. You can refer to the stepwise procedure to get a clear idea about the process and be prepared for it.
- NEET registration
- Appearing for NEET 2019
- Result Declaration
- Issuance of Provisional Merit list by J&K BOPEE
- Document Verification by J&K BOPEE
- Counselling process
- J&K BOPEE will then update their records
- Notification of Selection List
Details Mentioned on The Merit List
The merit list issued by the board will comprise of the following details about the applicants. Please refer to the pointers below to get an idea about the details mentioned in the merit list.
The Jammu & Kashmir admission counseling round is conducted in the online mode. It is conducted under the supervision of the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). Candidates who wish to participate in the counseling session need to be firstly eligible for the counseling procedure, hence all applicants have to fill in the application form. Candidates who fail to submit the application form will be disqualified from the process. As per the orders issued by the Supreme Court, no state level exams will be conducted to grant admissions to the students in the medical colleges of Jammu & Kashmir. It is necessary that the applicants appear for the counseling round and pay the counseling fees.
Documents for the Counselling Process
Candidates are advised to be present for their counseling round on the date assigned to them. To make the counseling process easier for the candidates we have listed down all the documents that they should keep ready for the Jammu & Kashmir MBBS admission 2019 counseling round.
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- 10+2 (or equivalent) Examination Mark Sheet
- Proof of Age (10th Standard Pass Certificate)
- Receipt of Payment of Counselling Fees
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
Official Website: www.jkbopee.gov.in