Kerala PG Nursing 2019 – CEE Kerala has declared the result for Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam 2019 online at cee.kerala.gov.in. The candidates can check their rank in the entrance exam by logging in using their appllication number and password. CEE kerala conducted this state level entrance exam on September 01, 2019. The entrance exam is conducted for admission in 2 year Post Graduate courses in Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing). Check more details on Kerala PG MSc Nursing 2019 entrance exam from this page.
Latest: Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result declared. Check Here.
Kerala PG Nursing 2019
The application form is available online. Recommended browsers to fill the application form are Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. The complete schedule for Kerala PG Nursing 2019 is as follows.
|Events for Kerala PG Nursing 2019||Dates|
|Availability of online application form||23 Jul 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||29 Jul 2019 (Until 4 PM)|
|Admit card issue dates||Aug 2019|
|Entrance examination date||10 Aug 2019|
|Publication of Answer Key||02 Sep 2019|
|Option Registration||Sep 2019|
|Date of result||05 Sep 2019|
|Date of first allotment||07 Sep 2019|
|Students to join the allotted colleges||12 Sep 2019|
Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Application Form
Anyone seeking admissions to the PG Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) Courses- 2019 can now apply in the Online mode using the link given above. While applying online, there may be the requirement of uploading a scanned image of the candidate’s latest photograph, signature and certificates as per the instructions. If you are going to apply online, then there shall be no need to send the application form anywhere (except if you are from Service Quota category). However, you may take a print out of the application for your guidance.
Application Fee is as follows:-
- General / Service candidates- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST candidates- Rs. 500/-
Note- Service Quota candidates may have to pay an extra amount of Rs. 1000/-.
Fee payment method:
All candidates including Service candidates shall remit the required fee either by online payment gateway using internet banking/credit card/debit card or by using E- chalan payment in any of the Head /Sub Post Offices in Kerala.
Eligibility for Kerala PG Nursing
Undergraduate degree in Nursing studied in regular mode from either of the university- Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi, Cochin, Kannur University and KUHS or any other KUHS recognized university. Candidates with Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing after General Nursing or midwifery obtained from the above-mentioned universities shall also be considered eligible. If the degree has been obtained from a university outside Kerala & any of the Deemed Universities, the candidate should produce the equivalency certificate at the time of counseling.
Click Here to read notice regarding revised academic qualification.
passing of B.Sc
Nursing/B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate
(i) Indian Citizen of Kerala Origin.
(ii) Candidates, who are sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents and have obtained B.Sc. Nursing degree from any of the Nursing Colleges in Kerala State.
(iii) Non-Kerala origin candidates residing in Kerala for more than 5 years.
1 year of experience in any hospital with an average bed strength of 100 inpatients or in a recognized School of Nursing or in a Community Health Centre or internship/Compulsory Nursing Service after registration with the Kerala Nursing Council on the date of notification of inviting application will be mandatory.
Upper Age limit
- General candidates- 46 years
- Service candidates- 49 years
Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Admit Card
Admit cards of the successfully registered candidates whose Applications have been accepted will be issued through the operational website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations at official website (cee-kerala.org). Candidates will need their Application Number and Password to access the candidate portal wherein the admit card will be embedded.
Exam Pattern for Kerala PG Nursing 2019
The Entrance examination will be of 2 hours duration (120 minutes) with 200 Multiple Choice Questions. Paper will be held in Online mode. You will get 4 alternatives for 1 question. Choose the right from the options A, B, C and D. There will be 4 marks for right answer and 1 Negative mark for an incorrect answer.
|Subject (Topic)||Number of Questions|
|Basic Science (Anatomy)||06|
|Basic Science (Physiology & Biochemistry)||10|
|Basic Science (Microbiology)||06|
|Basic Science (Nutrition)||04|
|Basic Science (Psychology)||06|
|Basic Science (Sociology)||06|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing including Pharmacology and Pathology||44|
|Community Health Nursing||20|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing||14|
|Child Health Nursing||16|
|Research & Statistics||4+2|
Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Entrance Exam
A Kerala PG Nursing 2019 aspirant looking for admission including Service Quota candidates shall have to appear for Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Entrance Examination. The exam will be held by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will publish the rank list with all General/category candidates who appeared in the Entrance Examination based on their marks in the Entrance Examination.
Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Answer key
The Answer Keys of the Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Entrance Examination for Admission to MSc Nursing Courses will be published online on the website (cee-kerala.org). Complaints regarding the Answer Key, if any, may be forwarded to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.300/- for each question/answer key being challenged, by way of DD drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, by post or in person. If the complaint filed is found to be genuine, the fee will be refunded.
Selection Procedure for Kerala PG Nursing 2019
The candidates will have to apply online and appear on the date of examination to give the exam. It is mandatory for all candidates including the Service candidates to appear for the Entrance Examination. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala will publish the rank list with all candidates who appeared in the Entrance Examination based on their marks in the Entrance Examination. A separate merit list will be prepared for the service candidates of DME/DHS/IMS who have qualified the entrance examination.
Selection of candidates under Service Quota
The service candidates will have to score a minimum 40% marks in the entrance examination. The merit list of all the qualified candidates (service) will be released and selection will be done on the basis of this merit list.
Centralised Allotment Process (CAP)
The Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) will be done online to give allotment to the PG Nursing courses under General and Service quotas. It will be a Single Window System (SWS) of Allotment based on the options submitted online by the candidates. Candidates will be allowed to exercise their option for individual specialities /colleges as per their ranks in the entrance examination. The allotment of courses/colleges for the General Merit and reservation categories will be strictly in accordance with the rank list and category lists.
Documents in original to be produced at the time of Admission
- Candidate datasheet
- Allotment Memo issued by CEE
- Date of birth certificate
- Passing degree Certificate
- Qualifying examination Mark list
- Permanent Registration Certificate from Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council.
- Experience Certificate.
- Certificate of Eligibility/Equivalency certificate from KUHS for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from universities outside Kerala.
- Transfer Certificate
- Required bond duly filled up and signed by candidates and sureties.
- Service Certificate (if applicable)
- Order of relief (in the case of service candidates).
- Originals of all the uploaded documents / Certificates.
Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result
Result for Service Quota candidates and General quota candidates will be displayed on the website individually. Candidates will have to select the correct file to view their scores. Upon clicking the file you shall observe Serial Number, Roll Number, Name, Score and Rank. The validity of the result will be up to the cut of date set by Indian Nursing Council for admission to the M Sc Nursing Course. After the result the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) will be done online to give allotment to the PG Nursing courses under General and Service quotas.
Reservation in Kerala PG Nursing 2019
The seats are reserved for various category students in both the Government College and Self Financing Colleges. The seats are also reserved for the State Merit candidates also and apart form that some seats are reserved for Service Quota in government Colleges. The reservation is given below.
|Category||Percentage||No. of seats in Govt.|
|State Merit (SM)||66%||86|
|Persons with disabilities (PD)||5%||6|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%||10|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%||3|
|Socially and Educationally|
Backward Communities (SEBC)
|Service Quota (SQ)||10%||13|
- The seats remain vacant under both the SC and ST candidates will go to OEC categories. OEC candidates should furnish Non-Creamy layer certificate obtained from the Village officer concerned for the claim of Un-availed seats of SC and ST candidates. The seats that still remain unavailed will go to the State Merit Quota.
- Two seats under service quota will be kept apart for faculty of Government Colleges of Nursing under DME. Any seats falling vacant will be allotted to nursing staff under DME. Out of the remaining 11 seats, 5 seats are kept apart for teachers of Govt. Schools of Nursing/Nursing staff under DHS and 5 seats for Staff Nurses working under DME, 1 seat for Staff Nurses working under Insurance Medical Services-Kerala (IMS). If there are no candidates eligible for selection under service quota, the vacant seats shall be added to the State Merit.
- Service quota candidates have to serve the Government for a period of 5 years after completion of the course for which an undertaking shall be executed in the prescribed format.
Self Financing Nursing Colleges
|Category||Distribution of Seats (in %)|
|State Merit (SM)||81%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes(SEBC)||9%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||2%|
The total number of seats available in government colleges are distributed in the various places which are given in the table below.
|Government Nursing Colleges||Total||TVM||KTM||KKD||TSR||ALP||KNR|
|Medical Surgical Nursing||34||08||06||06||04||05||05|
|Community Health Nursing||27||08||04||06||04||05||00|
|Child Health Nursing||27||08||04||06||04||05||00|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing||28||04||04||06||04||05||05|
|Mental Health Nursing||14||00||04||06||04||00||00|
TVM- Thiruvananthapuram, KTM- Kottayam, KKD- Kozhikode, TSR- Thrissur, ALP- Alappuzha, KNR – Kannur
Fee Structure for Kerala PH Nursing 2019
The course fees for each Institution has to be paid at the respective Institutions only. The course fees for self financing nursing colleges (Government Merit Seats) are higher than government nursing colleges. The duration of the course is 24 months (two academic years). The fee structure is given below.
Government Nursing Colleges
|Annual Tuition Fee||Rs. 28,000 per annum|
|Miscellaneous Fee||Rs. 1,500|
|University Fee||Rs. 1,200|
|Van Fee||Rs. 1,000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 4,000 (for recovery towards loss or|
breakage of lab equipment, books etc)
Self Financing Nursing Colleges (Govt. Merit Seats)
|Tuition Fee||Rs 1,00,000|
|Special Fee||Rs 50,000|
|Grand Total (Tuition Fee + Special Fee)||Rs 1,50,000|
The following category of students are exempted form payment of fees if they are able to produce the required certificate proving the claim and also they must have got seat under State merit Seats.
- SC/ST and OEC.
- Children of Fisherman.
- Inmates of Sri Chitra Home, Nirbhaya Home and Juvenile Home
Note: Candidates belonging to the communities listed in Annexure – XI, whose family income is up to Rs 6 Lakhs are eligible for educational concession.
- To check list of communities as per the Annexure XI Click Here.
Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Kerala has released the first phase seat allotment to M.Sc Nursing programme for the session 2018-19, candidates can check all the details regarding seat allotment form the links provided below.
- Click here to check the seat vacancies of various colleges for Spot Allotment (PG Nursing).
- Click here to login the Candidate Portal for Kerala (PG) Nursing 2018
- Click here to check the detailed notification for Spot Allotment (PG Nursing).
- Click here to check the Press Release regarding Kerala (PG Nursing ) 2018.
- Candidate Portal of Second phase Allotment is activated. Apply now
- Check here notice regarding Second phase Allotment to MSc. Nursing Course.
- Check here Last Ranks Details after the second phase Allotment held on October 04, 2018.
- Click here to check notice regarding 2nd allotment and online option registration to MSc. Nursing Course.
- Click Here to check the notice for 2nd option registration.
- Click Here to check the govt order.
- Click Here to check the 2nd govt order.
- Click here to check the first phase seat allotment for M.Sc Nursing through candidate portal.
- Click here to check college wise last rank details after the allotment held on September 18, 2018.
- Click here to check Press Release regarding seat allotment.
- Click here to check notification regarding publication of first phase allotment for M.Sc Nursing.
- Click here to check notice regarding allotment and online option registration to MSc. Nursing Course.
- Click Here to check the notice for option registration.
Official website: www.cee-kerala.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.