Kerala PG Nursing 2018 – Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Kerala has released the admission notification inviting eligible candidates to apply for the 2 year Post Graduate courses in Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) for the year 2018. The Kerala PG Nursing Prospectus shall inform entrance examination, eligibility criteria, admission process, important dates, application procedure and other connected matters. Aspirants must acquaint themselves with all the listed points carefully.
Kerala PG Nursing 2018
The table below explains the Kerala PG Nursing 2018 related schedule. The application form was available online. The rest of the dates are as follows:-
|Events for Kerala PG Nursing 2018||Dates|
|Availability of online application form||18 Jul 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||26 Jul 2018|
|Availability of online application form for Karnataka Origin Candidates||07 Aug 2018|
|Admit card issue dates||09 Aug 2018|
|Entrance examination date|
|Publication of Answer Key||11 Sep 2018|
|Option Registration||12 to 16 Sep 2018|
|Date of result||17 Sep 2018|
|Date of first allotment|
|Students to join the allotted colleges||18 to 22 Sep 2018|
Online Option: Click Here to login for 2nd online option confirmation/re-arrangement / deletion of options.
Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Kerala has released the first phase seat allotment to M.Sc Nursing programme for the session 2018-19, candidates can check all the details regarding seat allotment form the links provided below.
- Click here to check the seat vacancies of various colleges for Spot Allotment (PG Nursing).
- Click here to login the Candidate Portal for Kerala (PG) Nursing 2018
- Click here to check the detailed notification for Spot Allotment (PG Nursing).
- Click here to check the Press Release regarding Kerala (PG Nursing ) 2018.
- Candidate Portal of Second phase Allotment is activated. Apply now
- Check here notice regarding Second phase Allotment to MSc. Nursing Course.
- Check here Last Ranks Details after the second phase Allotment held on October 04, 2018.
- Click here to check notice regarding 2nd allotment and online option registration to MSc. Nursing Course.
- Click Here to check the notice for 2nd option registration.
- Click Here to check the govt order.
- Click Here to check the 2nd govt order.
- Click here to check the first phase seat allotment for M.Sc Nursing through candidate portal.
- Click here to check college wise last rank details after the allotment held on September 18, 2018.
- Click here to check Press Release regarding seat allotment.
- Click here to check notification regarding publication of first phase allotment for M.Sc Nursing.
- Click here to check notice regarding allotment and online option registration to MSc. Nursing Course.
- Click Here to check the notice for option registration.
Eligibility for Kerala PG Nursing
Undergraduate degree in Nursing studied in regular mode from either of the university- Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi, Cochin, Kannur University and KUHS or any other KUHS recognized university. Candidates with Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing after General Nursing or midwifery obtained from the above mentioned universities shall also be considered eligible. If the degree has been obtained from a university outside Kerala & any of the Deemed Universities, the candidate should produce the equivalency certificate at the time of counseling.
(i) Indian Citizen of Kerala Origin.
(ii) Candidates, who are sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents and have obtained B.Sc. Nursing degree from any of the Nursing Colleges in Kerala State.
(iii) Non-kerala origin candidates residing in Kerala for more than 5 years.
1 year of experience in any hospital with an average bed strength of 100 inpatients or in a recognized School of Nursing or in a Community Health Centre or internship/Compulsory Nursing Service after registration with the Kerala Nursing Council on the date of notification of inviting application will be mandatory.
Upper Age limit
- General candidates- 46 years
- Service candidates- 49 years
Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Entrance Exam
A Kerala PG Nursing 2018 aspirant looking for admission including Service Quota candidates shall have to appear for Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Entrance Examination. The entrance examination might tentatively be conducted in 1st week of August 2018. The exam will be held by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will publish the rank list with all General / category candidates who appeared in the Entrance Examination based on their marks in the Entrance Examination.
Exam Pattern for Kerala PG Nursing 2018
The Entrance examination will be of 2½ hours duration (150 minutes) with 200 Multiple Choice Questions. Paper will be held in Offline mode. You will get 4 alternatives for 1 question. Choose the right from the options A, B, C and D. there will be 4 marks for right answer and 1 Negative mark for incorrect answer.
|Subject||Topic||Number of Questions|
|Basic Science||a. Anatomy||06|
|b. Physiology & Biochemistry||10|
|Medical Surgical Nursing including Pharmacology and Pathology||44|
|Community Health Nursing||20|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing||14|
|Research & Statistics||4+2|
Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Application Form
Anyone seeking admissions to the PG Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) Courses- 2018 should apply in the Online mode using the link available on the website. The link has been hosted on the website at www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the CEE. While applying online, there may be requirement of uploading scanned image of candidate’s latest photograph, signature and certificates as per the instructions. If you are going to apply online, then there shall be no need to send the application form anywhere (except if you are from Service Quota category). However, you may take a print out of the application for your guidance.
Application Fee is as follows:-
General / Service candidates- Rs.1000/-
SC/ST candidates- Rs. 500/-
Note- Service Quota candidates may have to pay an extra amount of Rs. 1000/-.
Fee payment method:
All candidates including Service candidates shall remit the required fee either by online payment gateway using internet banking/credit card/debit card or by using E- chalan payment in any of the Head /Sub Post Office.
Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Admit Cards
Admit cards of the successfully registered candidates whose Applications have been accepted will be issued through the operational website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations at cee.kerala.gov.in The tentative dates are 04th week of July 2018 onwards. Candidates will need their Application Number and Password to access the candidate portal wherein the admit card will be embedded.
Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Answer key
The Answer Keys of the Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Entrance Examination for Admission to Msc Nursing Courses to be held in 01st week of August 2018 will be published online on the website at cee-kerala.org. Complaints regarding the Answer Key/questions, if any, may be forwarded to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.300/- for each question/answer key being challenged, by way of DD drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, by post or in person. The claim must reach the reach the university office by 02nd week of August 2018. If the complaint filed is found to be genuine, the fee will be refunded.
Kerala PG Nursing Result
Result for Service Quota candidates and General quota candidates will be displayed on the website individually. Candidates will have to select the correct file to view their scores. Upon clicking the file you shall observe Serial Number, Roll Number, Name, Score and Rank. Last year in Kerala PG Nursing the result was as follows:-
- General Quota- result of 618 candidates was displayed. Rasna PK bagged Rank 1 by scoring a whopping score of 492.4623.
- Service Quota- result of only 4 candidates was displayed out which 3 were declared qualified and 1 was disqualified. Highest score in this category was 470.3518.
|Government Nursing Colleges||TVM||KTM||KKD||TSR||ALP|
|Medical Surgical Nursing||29||08||06||06||04||05|
|Community Health Nursing||27||08||04||06||04||05|
|Child Health Nursing||27||08||04||06||04||05|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing||23||04||04||06||04||05|
|Mental Health Nursing||14||00||04||06||04||00|
TVM- Thiruvananthapuram KTM- Kottayam KKD- Kozhikode TSR- Thrissur ALP- Alappuzha.
- Click here to check seat allotment of M.Sc. Nursing.
- Click here to check fee details of B.Sc. Nursing and post basic B.Sc. Nursing
Official website: www.cee-kerala.org