KMAT Kerala 2022 – The KMAT Kerala 2022 provisional result has been released by CEE Kerala at cee.kerala.gov.in. The exam was held on 7th May 2022. Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT Kerala) is a State level MBA entrance exam. It is for admission to MBA in various Universities/Department and affiliated management colleges including the autonomous management colleges in Kerala. Get here latest news on KMAT Kerala 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – KMAT Kerala 2022 provisional result has been released. Click here to check it.
KMAT Kerala 2022
About the exam: KMAT Kerala 2022 is short for Kerala Management Aptitude Test. It is an MBA entrance exam at the State level. Organized by CEE Kerala, KMAT Kerala is for admission to MBA.
KMAT Kerala Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the KMAT Kerala Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||KMAT Kerala 2022|
|Full Form||Kerala Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||MBA entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through KMAT Kerala||MBA|
|Colleges in which admission is through KMAT Kerala||B-Schools in Kerala accepting KMAT Kerala Scores|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Bachelor Degree of minimum three years duration in the field of Arts, Engineering, Commerce, Management|
|Official Website||cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Information Bulletin
- Notifications and Govt. Orders
- Exam Related Guidelines
- CBT Guidelines
- Forgot Application Number
- Forgot Password
- Contact Us
KMAT Kerala 2022 Exam Date
The KMAT Kerala 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
Candidates must keep checking cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org for any changes in the Kerala Management Aptitude Test dates.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Result
KMAT Kerala Result is declared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations as per the result date and time decided by them.
- KMAT Kerala 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for KMAT Kerala 2022 is decided by CEE Kerala. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Kerala Management Aptitude Test result is made available on the official website cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org.
- How to check KMAT Kerala 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org and click on the relevant KMAT Kerala result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of KMAT Kerala 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a KMAT Kerala 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
- The cut-off marks for General/SEBC category candidates is 10% of the total 720 marks i.e.,72 marks and above ,
- For SC/ST/PD category candidates is 7.5% of the total marks, ie, 54 marks.
Candidates who get qualified in the K-MAT Examination will be eligible for admission to MBA Course in various Universities/Departments and other management Colleges in Kerala.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Application Form
KMAT Kerala Application Form is released by CEE Kerala.
KMAT Kerala 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Kerala Management Aptitude Test, candidates must first do registration at cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for KMAT Kerala 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Candidates seeking admission to the course can apply online through the website cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
- Then remit the required application fee by way of online payment or by way of e-challan available while applying online for the entrance examination. They can use Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card for online payment. Payment through e-challan can be made in cash at any of the Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala.
- After remitting the fee the candidate has to upload a recent passport size colour photograph and signature to the online application.
- Do not send the printout of the Acknowledgement page to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. (See Annexure I,II, III for SEBC, SC,ST lists)
- The final confirmation page generated after the completion of the online application submission process will contain the payment transaction reference number also.
- Application fee for General and SEBC candidates is Rs.1000/-(Rupees Thousands only)
- and in the case of SC/ST candidates and those eligible for SC/ST benefits is Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and fifty only).
KMAT Kerala 2022 Syllabus
The CEE Kerala releases the syllabus of Kerala Management Aptitude Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the MBA exam. KMAT Kerala Syllabus is as follows.
The syllabus of KMAT is based on the fundamentals 10 + 2 curriculum. Subjects are English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of KMAT Kerala 2022 is as follows.
|Subject||No. of Qs|
|English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension||50 Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Questions|
|Data sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||40 Questions|
|General Awareness and current affairs||40 Questions|
- Candidates get 4 marks for correct answer.
- The negative marking is 1 mark for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Total Questions: 180
- Mode: CEE Kerala will hold the Kerala Management Aptitude Test as Computer Based Test.
- Duration: The exam will be of 3 hours.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – type.
- Language of question paper: The KMAT Kerala question paper 2022 will be in these languages – languages.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Admit Card
KMAT Kerala Admit Card is issued by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations for those who have submitted application form.
- The candidates who have applied for the online entrance examination can download their Admit Cards from the website http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in from the date to be announced by CEE.
- The admit card thus obtained should be brought to the examination hall along with valid ID Proof.
- Commissioner for Entrance Examination will not entertain any request for change of the date/centers of entrance examination once declared.
Important details for hall ticket issuance are as follows
- Release Date – The release date of KMAT Kerala admit card 2022 is as per decision of CEE Kerala. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the KMAT Kerala hall ticket at cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org.
- How to download KMAT Kerala admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Kerala Management Aptitude Test, candidates need to access the KMAT Kerala 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out KMAT Kerala Answer Key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Kerala Management Aptitude Test exam and predict their result.
- CEE Kerala releases the official answer key of KMAT Kerala 2022 at cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org.
- Candidates can download and submit objections as per schedule.
Submit objections on official answer key
- If any candidate has any complaint regarding the answer keys, the same should be submitted to the CEE, in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100/- per question by way of DD in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within 5 days from the date of publication of answer keys on the website of the CEE.
- If the complaint filed is found to be genuine, the fee remitted while filing the complaint will be refunded.
- Complaints received after the stipulated date and without requisite fee will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Complaints received by E-mail/Fax will not be considered on any account.
- All complaints on Answer keys received will be referred to subject expert committees to be constituted by the CEE.
- The recommendations of the Committees will be final.
- Necessary modifications will be made in the published answer keys based on the recommendations of the committees and the marks for the deleted questions, if any, shall be distributed as per the ruling of the Hon’ble High Court of Kerala in 2002(3) KLT 871.
- Individual replies will not be given to the candidates on the decision of the Committees.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of KMAT Kerala exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
- Nationality and Nativity: Indians and Non Indians are eligible to apply. But, only Keralite candidates are eligible for Communal/Special/Persons with Disabilities reservation or any fee concession.
- Age: No restrictions.
- Academic qualifications: Candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree of minimum three years duration in the field of Arts, Engineering, Commerce, Management or equivalent to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the course. Candidates who are appearing for the final year of the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply, provided their results are declared before the commencement of the admission process for the KMAT Kerala.Candidates should have attained the minimum marks as stipulated for admission to MBA courses by the respective universities to which the candidate wishes to apply.
Documents in proof of applicable eligibility (Nationality Nativity, reservations, Age, Academic qualification etc.) shall be produced before the College/University authorities at the time of admission. None of these documents need to be uploaded with the online application or submitted to the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE).
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org and information brochure.
Kerala MBA Admission 2022
The candidate desirous of joining MBA course in the State on the basis of K MAT2022 will have to appear for this Entrance Examination. The admission to the course will be based on the marks of the Entrance Examination, group discussion and interview giving the following weightage.
- Entrance test score: 80%
- Group discussion: 10%
- Personal Interview: 10%
- Total: 100%
- Merely appearing and qualifying in KMAT 2022 does not confer any right on the candidate for the admission to MBA Course. The selection and admission to MBA course is subject to fulfilling the admission criteria, eligibility and such other criteria as may be prescribed by Government, Universities and Institutions.
- Application of candidate submitting false and fabricated information will be rejected and such candidate will be further debarred from appearing in Examinations conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examination. Such candidates are liable to be prosecuted under applicable laws for criminal
- Incomplete application and applications not in accordance with instructions are liable to be rejected without any further intimation.
- Instructions in the information bulletin may change/be updated based on decisions taken by competent authorities from time to time. Candidates are advised to regularly check the website http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in, for any further updates or information.
- The Commissioner for Entrance Examination reserves the right to withdraw permission, granted inadvertently if any, to any candidate who is not eligible to appear in the KMAT 2022 even though their admit card has been issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examination.
- Candidate’s eligibility for KMAT 2022 is purely provisional and is subject to fulfilment and proof of eligibility criteria prescribed by the admitting institutions as applicable
Helpline number: 0471- 2525300
Qs 1. What is KMAT Kerala exam?
Ans 1. The KMAT Kerala exam is held annually by the CEE Kerala. It is an MBA entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to MBA in B-Schools in Kerala accepting KMAT Kerala Scores.
Qs 2. How can I apply for KMAT Kerala 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Kerala Management Aptitude Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for KMAT Kerala exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Kerala Management Aptitude Test?
Ans 3. Candidates after who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the KMAT Kerala exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.