KMAT 2022 – KPPGCA has announced the Karnataka KMAT 2022 exam date. The KMAT 2022 exam will held on 04 December. Candidates can now apply online at kmatindia.com till 26 November 2022. Next, KMAT 2022 admit card will release on 01 December. Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is a State level MBA entrance exam. It is for admission to MBA, PGDM, MCA in 169+ member B Schools of KPPGCA. In order to appear in KMAT exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website kmatindia.com. Get here latest news on KMAT 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
– KMAT 2022 exam will held on 04 December. Scroll down for more details.
– KMAT 2022 application form last date is extended till 26 November 2022. Get link to apply here
About the exam: KMAT 2022 is short for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test. It is an MBA entrance exam at the State level. Organized by KPPGCA, KMAT is for admission to MBA, PGDM, MCA.
KMAT 2022 Exam Date
The KMAT 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of KMAT Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||Jun 2022|
|Release of KMAT application form 2022||06 Jun 2022|
|Last date to apply at kmatindia.com|
|KMAT 2022 Mock Test Date||29 and 30 Nov 2022|
|KMAT admit card 2022 release date|
|KMAT 2022 exam date|
|KMAT 2022 result date and time||TBA|
Candidates must keep checking kmatindia.com for any changes in the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test dates.
KMAT Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the KMAT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||KMAT 2022|
|Full Form||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||MBA entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through KMAT||MBA, PGDM, MCA|
|Colleges in which admission is through KMAT||169+ member B Schools of KPPGCA|
|Mode of Exam||Home Based Online Remote Proctored Test / Pen and Paper Mode|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Subjects in Exam||Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Basic Aptitude for (for MBA) / Logical Reasoning (for MCA)|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Graduation|
KMAT 2022 Syllabus
The KPPGCA releases the syllabus of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the MBA exam. The KMAT syllabus is as follows.
KMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of KMAT 2022 is as follows.
|Basic Aptitude for (for MBA) /|
Logical Reasoning (for MCA)
- Candidates get mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is mark for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: KPPGCA will hold the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test as Home Based Online Remote Proctored Test / Pen and Paper Mode
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – Multiple Choice Questions.
- Language of question paper: The KMAT question paper 2022 will be in these languages – languages.
KMAT 2022 Application Form
The application form of KMAT 2022 is released by KPPGCA.
KMAT 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test, candidates must first do registration at kmatindia.com before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for KMAT 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website kmatindia.com.
- Then do registration for the KMAT exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the KMAT 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the KMAT online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association.
KMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of KMAT exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Domicile – Candidates from any part of India who meet the eligibility criteria can take this test in all parts of India.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after graduation.
- MBA/PGDM – Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Masters degree examination of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate).
- MCA – Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. Candidates should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level..
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website kmatindia.com and information brochure.
KMAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of KMAT 2022 is issued by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of KMAT admit card 2022 is as per decision of KPPGCA. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the KMAT hall ticket at kmatindia.com.
- How to download KMAT admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test, candidates need to access the KMAT 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
KMAT 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the KMAT answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many MBA entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of KMAT exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – KPPGCA releases the official answer key of KMAT 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from kmatindia.com.
KMAT 2022 Result
The result of KMAT 2022 is declared by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association as per the result date and time decided by them.
- KMAT 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for KMAT 2022 is decided by KPPGCA. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Karnataka Management Aptitude Test result is made available on the official website kmatindia.com.
- How to check KMAT 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website kmatindia.com and click on the relevant KMAT result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of KMAT 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a KMAT 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for KMAT 2022 Latest News
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) was established in 2003 to provide support to professional education & facilitate & streamline admission to postgraduate professional courses, viz., MBA, PGDM & MCA. There are 169 + member B Schools of KPPGCA located across Karnataka. KMAT is conducted for admission to AICTE approved University affiliated Self-financing colleges in Karnataka.
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association
No. 64, Vastra Bhavan,
4th Main, Near 18th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore 560055
+91 080 23444555 / [email protected]
Qs 1. What is KMAT exam?
Qs 2. How can I apply for KMAT 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit kmatindia.com and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for KMAT exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the KMAT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is kmatindia.com.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.