BVP CET 2020 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University has released application form and exam date for BVP CET 2020. The application form of all the undergraduate and postgraduate courses has been released. Candidates can apply online, from bvuniversity.edu.in. Common Entrance Tests (CETs) are conducted for admission in various UG and PG courses offered in the University. BVP CET is held in online mode and at a national level. The candidates have to check their eligibility before applying online for the courses. For more details like BVP CET dates, application forms, eligibility, etc, read below.
Latest: The Application form of the BVP CET for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses has been released. Click Here to apply.
BVP CET 2020
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University conducts BVP CET every year for admission into various courses. The CETs for admission to the courses goes by different names. Here we mentioned the exam schedule for the BVP CET 2020 for the both UG, PG and PhD courses.
BVP CET UG Dates
|BVP CET UG Course||Name of the Exam||Exam|
|B.Tech||BVET-2020||First test: 24 May 2020|
Second test: 7 Jun 2020
|B. Tech, B. Pharm & Pharm D|
B.Sc. Biotech., B. Optom
BASLP, B. Sc. Nursing
|B.Tech., B.Pharm., ABON-2020||First test: 24 May 2020|
Second test: 7 Jun 2020
|BBA/BCA||B-UMAT -2020||07Jun 2020|
|BHMCT/ B.Sc. (H&HA)||HM- 2020||5 Jun 2020|
|PB. B.Sc.Nursing||PB.B.Sc.Nursing-19||14 Jun 2020|
|B. Pharm ( II / Practice)||BHPA-II -2020||26 Jun 2020|
|B Optom Lateral Entry||EYECET Lateral Entry-2020||22 Jun 2020|
|B. Tech – II (Direct II Yr)||ET (DIP) – 2020||21 Jun 2020|
|B. Arch||B. Arch – 2020||Online NATA Test 2020|
|B.B.A. LLB ( 5 Years )||B.B.A. LLB. (5 Yrs) -2020||20 Jun 2020|
|LLB ( 3 Years)||LLB ( 3 Years) – 2020||20 Jun 2020|
|BA LLB ( 5 Years )||BA LLB (5 Yrs) -2020||21 Jun 2020|
BVP CET PG Dates
|BVP CET PG Course||Name of the Exam||Exam|
|MBA,MCA,MHA||BMAT- 2020||First test: 22 Mar 2020|
Second test: 19 Apr 2020
|M. Sc. Environment and|
M. Sc. Geoinformatics
|MEVST/MGI – 2020||30 May 2020|
|M. Tech||M. Tech – 2020||21 Jun 2020|
|M. Sc. Nursing||M.Sc.(Nursing) 2020||14 Jun 2020|
|M. Pharm / Pharm D (PB)||PHARMPG -2020||14 Jun 2020|
|M. Sc. Biotechnology|
M.Sc.Medical – Biotechnology
M. Sc. Bioinformatics
|MBT- 2020||14 Jun 2020|
|MSW||M.S.W – 2020||21 Jun 2020|
GD/PI: 22 Jun 2020
|M.Arch(Sustainable Arch)||M.ARCH-2020||28 Jun 2020|
|M.Sc.Speech||M. Sc. (SLP)ET-2020||28 Jun 2020|
|M.Sc.Audiology||M. Sc. (Audiology) – 2020||28 Jun 2020|
|LL.M||LL.M – 2020 ( One & Two Years )||18 Jul 2020|
|M. Optom||M-EYECET-2020||18 Aug 2020|
BVP CET Entrance Exams
Below are the links for various entrance exams. Click on the exam name to view more details regarding the exam.
BVP CET – PG
BVP CET – UG
- BHMS / BAMS
- B.Tech (Engineering)
- BPharm /DPharm (PHARMUG)
- LLB (3 Year Course)
- B.A. LL.B. (5 Year)
- B.B.A. LL.B
- Direct Admission to IInd Year B.Pharm.
- BUMAT ( BBA / BCA)
- B.Sc. Nursing
- P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)
- BBT (B.Sc. BioTechnology)
- EYE-CET for B.Optom
- HM for Hotel Management Admissions
- ABOCET for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
BVP CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply for various courses for the BVP CET 2020 from official website bvuniversity.edu.in. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form of BVP CET. To fill the application form, candidates need to enter their personal, communication and qualification details. Candidates have to submit the application form by uploading the documents and by paying the application fee.
Application fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee at the time of filling the application form as given below:
|MBA / MHA, MCA, M. Tech., M. Pharm. / Pharm. D. P.B.(PHARM PG), B.Tech.||Rs. 1700|
|PG- MSc Environment / MSc Geo Informatics(MEVST/MGI), M.Sc. Nursing, UG-BHMCT & B.Sc. H & HA||Rs. 1200|
|PG- M.Sc. Biotechnology / M. Sc. Medical – Biotechnology / M. Sc. Bioinformatics(MBT), M.Arch, UG- B. Pharm/Pharm. D.(PHARMUG), B. Pharm-II(Second Year)||Rs. 1450|
|UG- B.Sc. Nursing, P. B. B. Sc. Nursing, B. Sc. Biotechnology , Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology(BASLP), B. Optometry(B.Optom.)||Rs. 1100|
|PG- M. Sc. Speech / M. Sc. Audiology||Rs. 1000|
Mode of Payment – The fee is to be paid through given below ways:
- Debit Credit
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
BCP CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility of all the courses from below:
- B.Sc (Hospitality and Hotel Administration / Hotel Management and Catering Technology) – Candidates must have completed 10+2 with minimum 45% aggregate marks and for SC/ST 40% aggregate marks.
- B.Tech / B.E – Candidates must be passed in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSC) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST).
- B.Pharm – The candidates must have passed H.S.C (class 12th) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination with the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical vocational subject.
- Pharm.D – Candidates must have completed 10+2 examination with physics, chemistry as compulsory subjects along with either mathematics / biology.
- BBA.LLB -The applicant shall have passed 10 + 2 examination and have obtained more than 45% of the total marks in case of general category and more than 40% of the total marks in case of SC & ST applicants.
- LLB – passed the Bachelor’s Degree in any of the faculties and have obtained 45% marks in case of general category and 40% in case of SC/ST applicants.
- BCA / BBA – candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- B.Sc Nursing – have passed H.S.C, I.C.S.E, P.U.C of any recognized university / board in India or any other examination equivalent and have obtained 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 40% in case of SC / ST.
- Ps. B.Sc Nursing – must have passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2) along with G.N.M. from the nursing institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and Registration by State Nursing Council situated in India.
- B.Optom – must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 course) with minimum 45% (40% in case of students from SC/ST category) marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and /or Mathematics.
- Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-language Pathology – Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Psychology as a subject.
- MCA – Must have completed a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration with 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and must have mathematics at 10+2 level.
- MBA / MHA and MCA – must have completed graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. (45% for SC/ ST).
- M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology, M.Sc. Bioinformatics – Candidate must have a complete b.sc degree with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university (45% in case of SC / ST).
- M. Sc. Environment & M. Sc. Geoinformatics – Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s examination in Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Geology, Geography, Life Sciences, Fisheries Science, B.E.(Civil Engineering), any one subject.
- M.Tech – Candidates must have completed B.Tech / B.E in the required branch with a valid GATE score.
BVP CET 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is released online on the official website bvuniversity.edu.in. Candidates have to download it by entering the user Id and password. It carries the various details related to the exam like exam date, timings, roll no. instruction and other details like name, photograph and signature of the candidate.
Candidates must bring the following documents to the test centre:
- The printed copy of Admit Card
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired): Aadhaar Card /PANcard/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport)
BVP CET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can Check and download the Syllabus for BVP CET from below. Syllabus will help the candidate prepare for exam.
Syllabus of BVP B-CAT (MCA)
- Mathematics at Xth level
- Mathematics at XIIth level
- Logical and Abstract Reasoning
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- C Language concepts
Syllabus of BVP B-MAT (MBA)
- Numerical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- English Comprehension
- Management Skill
Syllabus of BVP B-CAT (MCA)
- English Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability
- Reasoning and General Intelligence
- General knowledge
BVP CET 2020 Selection Procedure
BVP releases the merit list of the selected candidates on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates. They can check the merit list by logging in with the User Id and password. Based on ranks and marks, candidates are selected for the counselling process. Candidates have to appear for the counselling process.
Documents to be produced during counselling:
- Proof of Date of birth: SSC Certificate or School / College Leaving Certificate.
- Statement of marks of Degree examination.
- Caste Certificate in case of S.C./ S.T./B.C. students only.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution studied last.
- Migration Certificate from the University.
- Gap Certificate (If any Gap in learning).
- Four recent passport-size photographs with name written on the backside.
Constituent Units of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
- BVDU Medical College, Pune.
- BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Pune
- BVDU College of Ayurved, Pune
- BVDU Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
- BVDU College of Nursing, Pune
- BVDU Yashwantrao Mohite College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Pune.
- BVDU New Law College, Pune
- BVDU Social Sciences Centre (M.S.W.), Pune
- BVDU Yashwantrao Chavan Institute of Social Science Studies & Research, Pune.
- BVDU Centre for Research & Development in Pharmaceutical Sciences & Applied Chemistry, Pune
- BVDU College of Physical Education, Pune.
- BVDU Institute of Environment Education & Research, Pune
- BVDU Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
- BVDU Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
- BVDU College of Engineering, Pune
- BVDU Interactive Research School in Health Affairs (IRSHA), Pune
- BVDU Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology & Biotechnology, Pune
- BVDU College of Architecture, Pune
- BVDU Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management & Social Sciences, Solapur
- BVDU Institute of Management, Kolhapur
- BVDU Institute of Management & Rural Development administration, Sangli
- BVDU Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi
- BVDU Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Pune
- BVDU Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Malakapur-Karad
- BVDU Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
- BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai
- BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Sangli
- BVDU College of Nursing, Sangli
- BVDU College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai
BVP 2020 Seat Details
Candidates can check the seats details as per last year from below:
|BVP CET UG Course||Seats Details|
|B.B.A. LLB ( 5 Years )||180|
|LLB ( 3 Years)6||60|
|BA LLB ( 5 Years )||180|
BVP PG Programmes
|M.Sc. Environment Science and Technology||30|
|M. Sc. Nursing||50|
|M. Pharm / Pharm D (PB)||100|
|M. Sc. Biotechnology||60|
|M.Sc.Medical – Biotechnology||20|
|M. Sc. Bioinformatics||20|
|LLM one Year||80|
|LLM 2 year||80|
|M.Sc.Audiology and Speech||30|
BVP 2020 Fee Details
Candidates can check the fee details as per last year from below:
|BVP CET UG Course||Regular||Institutional Quota||Foriegn / NRI / PIO|
|B.Tech||Rs. 1,20,200||Rs. 2,70,000||US $ 5400|
|B. Pharm||Rs. 1,02,000||Rs. 2,18,000||US $ 3,500|
|Pharm D||Rs. 1,75,000||Rs. 2,70,000||US $ 8,000|
|B.Sc. Biotechnology||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 85,000||US $ 3,500|
|PB. B.Sc.Nursing||Rs. 80,000||Rs. 90,000||US $ 4000|
|B Optom||Rs. 85,000||Rs. 1,00,000||US $ 3,500|
|B. Arch||Rs. 1,10,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 5,200|
|BBA||Rs. 1,40,000||Rs. 2,00,000||US $ 3250|
|BCA||Rs. 1,40,000||Rs. 2,00,000||US $ 3250|
|BHMT(Hotel Management & Catering Technology)||Rs. 1,30,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 6500|
|B.Sc (Hospitality and Hotel Management)||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 80,000||US $ 5000|
|BASLP||Rs. 1,25,000||Rs. 1,75,000||US $ 5400|
|B.B.A. LLB ( 5 Years )||Rs. 2,62,500||Rs. 3,67,500||–|
|LLB ( 3 Years)6||Rs. 1,57,500||Rs. 2,62,500||–|
|BA LLB ( 5 Years )||Rs. 78,750||Rs. 1,57,500||US $ 3500|
PG Course –
|Course||Regular||Institutional Quota||Foreign / NIR / PIO|
|MBA||Rs. 3,25,000||Rs. 4,25,000||US $ 9500|
|M. Tech||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,00,000||US $ 3,800|
|M. Sc. Nursing||Rs. 1,30000||Rs. 1,75000||US $ 7500|
|M. Pharm / Pharm D (PB)||Rs. 1,75,000||Rs. 2,70,000||US $ 8,000|
|M. Sc. Biotechnology||Rs. 1,05,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 6000|
|M.Sc.Medical – Biotechnology||Rs. 1,05,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 6000|
|M. Sc. Bioinformatics||Rs. 1,05,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 6000|
|MSW||Rs. 11,600||Rs. 12, 600||Rs. 15,600|
|M.Arch(Sustainable Arch)||Rs. 1,10,000||Rs. 1,20,000||US $ 6000|
|LLM one Year||Rs. 78,750||1,75,000||US $ 3500|
|LLM 2 year||Rs. 42,000||Rs. 84,000||US $ 2000|
|M.Sc.Audiology and Speech||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,50,000||US $ 10,000|
|M. Optom||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 5000|
BVP was established in 1964 by the Patangrao Kadam an Indian politician and an educationist. It offeres various courses and have various colleges of each course like Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, Management, Hotel Management, Catering Technology, Environment Science and Agriculture etc. Under BVP, around 12 institutions are working, that why it have given the status of ‘Deemed to be University’. It has total 10 campuses running across India.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.