BVP CET Result 2020 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVU), Pune has released BVP CET result online at bvuniversity.edu.in. It is provided in the form of merit list. However, the result release date for all BVP CET has announced. Candidates need their user id and password to download their rank card / merit list. Selected candidates are called for the counselling session and seat allotment process. Read the page below for more information regarding BVP CET Result 2020, preparation of result, tie-breaking criteria.
- Revised Schedule has been released for BVP CET Result 2020.
- The result has been released for BVP B-MAT 2020. Get the link from below.
BVP CET Result 2020
Candidates are offered admissions into the B.Tech (Engineering), BBA / BCA, B.B.A.LLB (5 Years) / LLB (3 Years) / BALLB (5 Years) / B. Pharm / B.Arch / B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) / B.Sc. Nursing / P.B. B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Biotechnology, B. Optometry courses on the basis of various BVP CET 2020 examinations. The BVP CET Result 2020 is thus a crucial event for candidates. They should however not that the merit list for the regular category and foreign, NRI, OCI, PIO, the institutional quota is released separately.
For BVP CET UG Programmes:
|Name of the Exam.||Result Date|
|BASLP||17 Aug 2020|
|CET -B.Optometry – 2020|
|P.B.B.Sc.(Nursing ) -2020|
B.Pharm Practice 2020
|EYECET Lateral Entry-2020|
|B.B.A. LLB. (5 Yrs) -2020|
|LLB (3 Years) – 2020|
|BA LLB (5 Yrs) -2020|
|ET (DIP) – 2020|
|B.Arch. -2020||to be announced|
Click here to check the Revised Schedule for BVP CET 2020 UG.
* There are two exam dates for B.Tech, B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharma & D.Pharma, B.Optom, B.Sc Biotech, BASLP. We are clarifying the confusion with the University. Keep visiting for further updates.
For BVP CET PG Programmes:
|Name of the examination||Result Date|
|B-MAT – 2020 (Common test for MBA,MCA,MHA)||27 Jul 2020|
|MEVST/MGI – 2020|
|M. Tech – 2020|
|M.S.W – 2020||25 Aug 2020|
|M. Sc. (Audiology)|
|M. Sc. (SLP)ET-2020|
|LL.M – 2020|
(One & Two Years )
|29 Aug 2020|
|M-EYECET-2020||12 Sep 2020|
Click here to check Revised Schedule for BVP CET 2020 PG.
Check here – Click here to check BVP B-MAT result 2020
Official Website: bvuniversity.edu.in
How is BVP CET 2020 Result Calculated?
The competent authority releases the BVP result on the basis of the marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test Examination. Check how it is calculated from the steps down below.
This result calculation procedure is common for all Bhartiya Vidyapeeth CET 2020 examinations. The list includes:
- BMAT 2020
- MEVST/MGI 2020
- BVET 2020
- BUMAT 2020
- EYECET 2020
- SLPCET 2020
- MEYECET 2020
Checking of Response Sheets
First, expert’s checks the correct and incorrect answer of the candidates and then give the marks as per the marking scheme:
- For every correct, +1 mark is awarded
- For every incorrect, 0 marks are allotted
After that, the total marks are calculated as per the marking scheme.
Raw Score = +1 x (total no. of correct answer) + 0 x (total no. of incorrect answer)
Thereafter, the ranks are allotted to the candidates on the basis of BV CET marks.
BVP CET 2020 Opening Ranks
Candidates are called for the counselling process after the declaration of BVP CET result. They are called at different days in accordance with their ranks. The colleges are also allotted as per the ranks of candidates.
As per last year ie 2019,
Opening Rank: 1 to 150
How to Check BVP CET 2020 Result?
The competent authority ie BV releases CET results online on official website as well as at the respective affiliated colleges. It is the sole responsibility to check their merit number and report for counselling thereafter. Shown below are the steps to check result.
STEP 1 – Click on the link that is provided above or visit the official website itself.
STEP 2 – Now, locate the link for the respective result on the homepage.
STEP 3 – Now, enter the respective login credentials like user ID and password.
3rd step – The result appears on the screen. Check and download it.
BVP CET 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case of a tie, BVP prepares the merit list as per the given below criteria:
B.Tech, B.Pharm., ABON –
- Candidates having higher marks in Mathematics in the entrance test is considered for higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, candidates obtaining the higher aggregate percentage of marks in H.S.C./equivalent examinations is ranked higher.
- After that, the tie continues, the candidates having a higher percentage of marks in Mathematics in the 10th standard examination is ranked higher in the merit list.
- If the tie persists, a computerised random selection of the candidate gets higher rank.
- Candidates who has secure higher marks in BSc final year is ranked higher.
- The candidates are ranked according to the marks obtained in HSC.
- If that does not break tie, then SSC marks are considered.
- If that does not work too, then candidates are ranked according to computerised random selection.
ET (DIP) –
- Candidates with higher marks in Final Year Diploma examination is considered for higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, the candidates with higher marks in the standard 10th examination is ranked higher.
- If the tie continues, the computerised random selection of the candidate is considered.
- Candidates with higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination gets a higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, the candidates with higher total marks in the 12th standard qualifying examination gets higher rank
- Even after the tie continues, the candidates with a higher total of marks in the 10th standard examination is considered first.
- If the tie persists at this level, a computerised random selection of the candidate gets the higher rank.
- If the tie exists, the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination gets higher rank
- In case the tie still continues, the one with higher total marks in Biology, Chemistry, Physics in the 12th standard gets higher rank
- If the tie still exists a random selection of a candidate is carried out.
BVP CET 2020 Counselling
The BVP CET 2020 counselling is held by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth as per schedule. Selected candidates have to appear for the Round 1 at designated centres by the competent authority. These centres vary from course to course. No candidate is sent invidual letter for counselling, they need to appear as per schedule and merit rank number. However, The admission of the candidate depends on the availability of seats in the affiliate college of BVP.
Important Documents to be carried at time of counselling
- Proof of date of Birth
- Statement of marks 10th std.
- Statements of marks 12th std.
- Passing/Degree certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration certificate from the University
- Transference / Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.Affidavit regarding Gap in education.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST Candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students).
- Attempt certificate
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- Demand Draft of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs
About BVP CET 2020
The BVP CET 2020 exam is conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University. It offers admissions into various courses like Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, Management, Hotel Management, Catering Technology, Environment Science and Agriculture on the basis of CET. The duration, exam pattern, number of questions is separate for each of them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. Does BV CET 2020 have negative marking?
Ans 1. No, there is no negative marking for BV CET 2020
Ques 2. Do we have to pay admission fee at time of BV CET counselling?
Ans 2. Candidates have to pay the fee at time of BV CET 2020 counselling to secure their seats.
Ques 3. Can we bring attested copies of documents for BV CET counselling?
Ans 3. No, candidates should bring original copies only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.