BVP CET Result 2020 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune declares BVP CET result online at bvuniversity.edu.in. The result is declared in the form of merit list and candidates can check it by entering user id and password. Merit list carries the name of the candidate, marks and rank score by them. On the basis of the marks scored by them in the entrance exam, candidates are selected for the counselling process. For more information regarding BVP CET Result 2020, preparation of result, tie-breaking criteria read the page below.
BVP CET Result 2020
The merit list for the regular category and for foreign, NRI, OCI, PIO, the institutional quota is released separately. Candidates can check the schedule from the table below.
For BVP CET UG Programmes:
|Exam Name||BVP CET Result 2020|
|B.Tech., B.Pharm., ABON||to be announced|
|B-UMAT||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|HM||02nd week of Jun 2020|
|PB.B.Sc.Nursing||04th week of Jun 2020|
|BHPA-II||04th week of Jun 2020|
|EYECET Lateral Entry||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|ET (DIP)||04th week of Jun 2020|
|B. Arch||02nd week of Jul 2020|
|B.B.A. LLB. (5 Yrs)||04th week of Jun 2020|
|LLB ( 3 Years)||04th week of Jun 2020|
|BA LLB (5 Yrs)||04th week of Jun 2020|
* There are two exam dates for B.Tech, B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharma & D.Pharma, B.Optom, B.Sc Biotech, BASLP. We are clarifying the confusion with the University. Keep visiting for further updates.
For BVP CET PG Programmes:
|Name of the Exam||Result|
|BMAT||04th week of Apr 2020|
|MEVST/MGI||01st week of Jun 2020|
|M. Tech||04th week of Jun 2020|
|M.Sc.(Nursing)||04th week of Jun 2020|
|PHARMPG||04th week of Jun 2020|
|MBT||04th week of Jun 2020|
|M.S.W||04th week of Jun 2020|
|M.ARCH||01st week of Jul 2020|
|M. Sc. (SLP)ET||01st week of Jul 2020|
|M. Sc. (Audiology)||01st week of Jul 2020|
|LL.M – 2019 ( 1 & 2 Years )||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|M-EYECET||04th week of Aug 2020|
Check here – Candidates can download BVP CET result 2020 as per schedule from bvuniversity.edu.in
Preparation of BVP CET 2020 Result
BVP prepared the result of the candidate according to the marking scheme of the exam. Check the steps as given below:
1st step – First, expert’s checks the correct and incorrect answer of the candidates and then give the marks as per the marking scheme:
- For every correct, +1 mark is awarded
- For every incorrect, 0 marks are allotted
2nd step – After that, as per the marking scheme total marks are calculated:
Raw Score = +1x(total no. of correct answer) + 0 x (total no. of incorrect answer)
On the basis of the marks, ranks are given to the candidates. In case of two or more candidates are having same marks then, the ranks is given as per the tie-breaking criteria.
BVP CET 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case of tie, BVP prepares the merit list as per the given below criteria:
B.Tech, B.Pharm., ABON –
- Candidates having higher marks in Mathematics in the entrance test is consider for higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, candidates obtaining the higher aggregate percentage of marks in H.S.C./equivalent examinations will rank higher.
- After that, the tie continues, the candidates having a higher percentage of marks in Mathematics in the 10th standard examination will rank higher in the merit list.
- If the tie persists, a computerized random selection of the candidate will get higher rank.
ET (DIP) –
- Candidates with higher marks in Final Year Diploma examination will consider for higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, the candidates with higher marks in the standard 10th examination will rank higher.
- If the tie continues, the computerized random selection of the candidate will consider.
- Candidates with higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination will get higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, the candidates with higher total marks in the 12th standard qualifying examination will get higher rank
- Even after the tie continues, the candidates with a higher total of marks in the 10th standard examination will consider first.
- If the tie still persists at this level, a computerized random selection of the candidate will get the higher rank.
- If the tie exists, the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination will get higher rank
- In case the tie still continues, the one with higher total marks in Biology, Chemistry, Physics in the 12th standard will get higher rank
- If the tie still exists a random selection of a candidate will carry out.
How to Check BVP CET 2020 Result?
Candidates who have appeared for the CET can check its result by following the instructions given below:
1st step – Click on the link that is provided above to check the result.
2nd step – Then, provide User ID and Password and click on the “Sign In” button
3rd step – The result will appear on the screen. Check and download it
BVP CET 2020 Selection Procedure
After the declaration of merit list, candidates are selected for the counselling process. However, candidates are selected on the basis of the marks and rank scored by them in the entrance exam. Candidates have to appear for the counselling process. The admission will be allotted on the basis of the availability of seats and at the time of counselling.
Bharati Vidyapeeth (BV) was established on Indian politician and educationist Patangrao Kadam in 1964. It has total 10 campuses which are New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Pune, Solapur, Kolhapur, Karad, Satara, and Panchgani. It offers various courses like Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, Management, Hotel Management, Catering Technology, Environment Science and Agriculture. For admission into candidates have to qualify the common entrance test(CET).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.