The Kerala LLB 5 Year course combines Bachelor’s’ Degree Course studied together with LLB Degree Course in Law. You will be enrolled in a regular programme where attendance for the requisite number of lectures, tutorials, moot courts and other practical training shall be counted. The last 6 months of the Course shall include the regular course of practical training. The Degree obtained after successful completion of the Course shall be recognized for the purpose Advocate.
Kerala 5 Year LLB
The mentioned below is a tentative entrance examination dates.
|Kerala 5 Year LLB||Dates|
|Kerala LLB 5 Yr 2018 Exam Date||29 Jul 2018|
|Kerala LLB 5 Yr 2019 Exam Date||Last week of Jul 2019|
Kerala 5 Year LLB 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality- an Indian Citizen will be preferred. To support the nativity, one of the following documents may be asked:-
- Birth Certificate (Original) issued by a competent authority
- SSC Certificate (Original)
- Original passport (Original)
- Nativity certificate issued from a village officer or competent authority
- Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala from a recognised institution. or
- 12th class pass from a recognised examination authority
- Final year exam appearing candidates may also apply
- Minimum marks requirement- at least 45% in qualifying examination (42% for Socially and
- Educationally Backward Classes) and (40% for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes)
Age – not less than 17 years as on December 31, 2018.
Kerala 5 Year LLB Exam pattern
The entrance exam may take place in the 1st week of July 2018. Candidates will get only 1 paper containing 200 objective type questions of maximum 600 marks to be completed in 3 hours duration. You can expect questions in the following manner:-
- 65 questions from General English
- 65 questions from General Knowledge and
- 70 questions from Aptitude for Legal Studies
Mark answers using only ballpoint (blue or black ink) pen.
- Correct answer- 3 marks
- Incorrect answer- 1 mark deducted