Kerala LLB 5 Year Result 2020 – Candidates can check results from the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) after the successful conduction of the exam. After qualifying in the Kerala LLB 5 year 2020 exam, the students will get to attend the counselling procedure. The student can get admission according to the rank scored by the students. Candidate scoring 60 marks and above will be qualified for the exam. In the case of the reserved category, 30 marks are necessary to crack the examination. Through this article, candidates can check the detailed information regarding Kerala LLB 5 Year 2020 Result.
Latest: The result has been released for Kerala LLB 5 year exam 2020. Scroll down to check the result.
Kerala LLB 5 Year Result 2020
As mentioned above, the Kerala LLB 5 Year 2020 Result is declared online on the official website or you can check your result through the direct link provided below. Before proceeding for the Result, the candidate must be aware of important dates that are mentioned below.
|Kerala LLB 5 Year Result 2020||Dates|
|Date of Examination|
|Declaration of Result||07 Aug 2020|
|Centralised allotment online option registration||To be notified|
|Online option registration ends on||To be notified|
Check here: Click here to download the Kerala LLB 5 Year Result 2020
Official Website: cee-kerala.org
How is Kerala LLB 5 Year Result 2020 Calculated?
On the basis of the examination marks, the result will be prepared. Marking scheme plays an important role in preparation of examination result and merit list:
- Correct Answer: For each Correct answer +3 marks will be awarded
- Incorrect answer: For each wrong answer -1 will be deducted from the total score
- Formula for calculating score= 3 x (No.of Correct answer) -1 x (No.of wrong answers)
Kerala LLB 5 Year 2020 Entrance Exam Cutt off
Candidates have to score certain marks to qualify in the entrance examination and eventually to get admission in an integrated 5 year LLB course. A general category candidate must secure a minimum 10% of total marks and 5% of total marks i.e., for ST/Sc category.
How to Check Kerala LLB 5 Year 2020 Result?
Given below are the few simple steps to check the result for Kerela Law entrance examination:
Step 1: To check the Kerala LLB 5 year 2020 result, click on the link above that we will provide as soon as the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Exam releases the Result.
Step 2: Next, the students have to enter the valid details to check the Kerala LLB result. Also, check twice if you entered valid details in the respective fields.
Step 3: After entering the valid details, click on the submit button and wait for a while.
Step 4: Next is the most important step for the exam. Now, you have to take a printout of the Result. The students must make sure that they take at least 2 printouts of the for future references.
Kerala LLB 5 Year 2020 Tie-breaking
If there is any scenario of tie in two or more than two students in the aspect of result then the following rules are applied to break the tie:
- If there is a tie then one who has better marks in the “Aptitude for Legal Studies” section in Kerala Law Entrance Exam 2019 gets a higher rank.
- If a tie persists then one with higher marks in the “English” section of Kerala Law Entrance Exam 2019 gets better rank.
- In the event of a tie still being there, a candidate who is older gets a higher rank.
Counselling Procedure for Kerala LLB 5 Year 2020 Result
After the declaration of the result, the counselling procedure will start. In the counselling, the institutes are alloted to the candidate on the basis of rank secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. Allotment is done through a Centralised Allotment Process (CAP). Allotment is made by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Following Procedure is to be followed to participate in CAP.
- Registration and Choice-filling: The qualified candidates are required to register for the allotment process on cee.kerala.gov.in. Thereafter, they have to submit their preferences for courses and colleges. The candidates must also take a print-out of the choices filled.
- Option Processing and Allotment Memo: After the choice-filling period is over, allotment memo/allotment list is published by CEE on its website. Allotment memo comprises of the seat allotted to the candidates.
- Admission in the allotted institute: Next, the candidates are required to report at the allotted institute with college fee.
- Next phase of counselling: If a candidate is not satisfied with the allotted college, he/she may apply for next round of counselling as per schedule. The number of CAP rounds is intimated by CEE in due course of time.
- Spot Allotment: After the completion of online counselling process, vacant seats are filled using spot counselling process.
About Kerala LLB 5 Year 2020
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination is conducting the entrance examination for admission in LLB Course, Kerala. This is an integrated course i.e it is combined with Bachelor’s degree course. To get admission for the same, candidates must apply for the Kerala LLB 5 Year 2020 Entrance Examination. The Course will consist of a regular study for a minimum period of five academic years. The last 6 months of the final year of the Course will include the regular course of practical training. Candidates will be admitted to the course on the basis of merit as assessed in the Entrance Examination
About CEE, Kerala
The Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) conducts entrance examinations or allotment process for admission to professional courses every year like Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM). The allotments are made through a Single Window System of the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). The body is responsible for allotments of seats and conduction of the exam. Also, it is responsible to release admit card, answer keys and result of the entrance examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.