AILET 2022 – The application form for AILET 2022 has been released, and is available till the last date 25 May. After that NLU Delhi will release the admit card on 16 June. The AILET 2022 exam date has been revised to 26 June 2022. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is a National level Law entrance exam. It is for admission to BA LLB, LLM, PhD in NLU Delhi. In order to appear in AILET exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in. Get here latest news on AILET 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – AILET 2022 Exam Date has been revised to 26 June 2022. Also, application form is open. Get direct link to apply here
About the exam: AILET 2022 is short for All India Law Entrance Test. It is an Law entrance exam at the National level. Organized by NLU Delhi, AILET is for admission to BA LLB, LLM, PhD.
- Application Form
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Topper Interviews
AILET Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the AILET Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||AILET 2022|
|Full Form||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||National Law University (NLU Delhi)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Type of Exam||Law entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through AILET||BA LLB, LLM, PhD|
|Colleges in which admission is through AILET||NLU Delhi|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Pen and Paper mode|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes (both BA LLB, LLM)|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||12th for BA LLB, LLB for LLM|
|Official Website||nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 15 March – Revised AILET Date Notification
- Jan – Admission Notice – AILET 2022
- 08 January – Notification – AILET 2022 (Dt.08/01/2022)
- 13 November – Notification – Announcement of AILET 2022(Dt.13/11/2021)
AILET 2022 Exam Date
The AILET 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of AILET Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||08 Jan 2022|
|Release of AILET application form 2022||17 Jan 2022|
|Last date to apply at nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in||25 May 2022|
|AILET admit card 2022 release date||16 Jun 2022|
|AILET 2022 exam date||26 Jun 2022|
10 AM to 11:30 AM
|Issuance of answer key||To be announced|
|AILET 2022 result date and time||To be announced|
Candidates must keep checking nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in for any changes in the All India Law Entrance Test dates.
AILET 2022 Application Form
The application form of AILET 2022 is released by NLU Delhi.
AILET 2022 registration – In order to apply for the All India Law Entrance Test, candidates must first do registration at nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for AILET 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
- Then do registration for the AILET exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the AILET 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the AILET online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the National Law University.
|General /OBC/EWS/Foreign Nationals/ Kashmiri Migrants/ Residents of Jammu & Kashmir||Rs.3,050/-|
|SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PwD)||Rs.1,050/-|
|Fee Exempted- Below Poverty Line (BPL) candidates of SC/ST Category only|
AILET 2022 Syllabus
The NLU Delhi releases the syllabus of All India Law Entrance Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Law exam. The AILET syllabus is as given in the exam pattern below.
AILET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AILET 2022 is as follows.
For BA LLB
|Section||Subject||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Section A||English Language||50 qs||50 marks|
|Section B||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||30 qs||30 marks|
|Section B||Logical Reasoning||70 qs||70 marks|
|TOTAL||150 questions||150 marks|
|Section||Subject||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Part 1||English language||50 qs||50 marks|
|Part 2||Legal reasoning||50 qs||50 marks|
|Section B||Descriptive questions on different branches of law||8-10 questions – Answer any 2||50 marks|
Marking Scheme (applicable to all sections of BA LLB, and in section A of LLM)
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is 0.25 mark for incorrect answer.
Marking Scheme (applicable to section B of LLM)
- Candidates get marks of 25 in the questions.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: NLU Delhi will hold the All India Law Entrance Test as Offline Pen and Paper mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 90 minutes.
- Type of questions:
- The questions in the BA LLB question paper will be as follows – MCQ type.
- The questions in the LLM question paper will be as follows – MCQ type in Section A, and Descriptive in Section B.
AILET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of AILET 2022 is issued by National Law University for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of AILET admit card 2022 is as per decision of NLU Delhi. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the AILET hall ticket at nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
- How to download AILET admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of All India Law Entrance Test, candidates need to access the AILET 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
AILET 2022 Exam Centers
AILET-2022 will be conducted at the following cities: Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam
AILET 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the AILET answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the All India Law Entrance Test exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Law entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of AILET exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – NLU Delhi releases the official answer key of AILET 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
AILET 2022 Result
The result of AILET 2022 is declared by the National Law University as per the result date and time decided by them.
- AILET 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for AILET 2022 is decided by NLU Delhi. Check the dates section on this page or here for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check All India Law Entrance Test result is made available on the official website nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
- How to check AILET 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in and click on the relevant AILET result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of AILET 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a AILET 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
AILET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of AILET exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
For BA LLB – Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 system) or an equivalent examination with 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities). Candidates appearing for the 12th standard annual examination in 2022 are eligible to apply.
For LLM – LL.B. or an equivalent law degree with 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). Candidates appearing for final year LL.B. annual examination in 2022 are eligible to apply.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in and information brochure.
Seats in NLU Delhi
For BA LLB
- Total Seats: 110+10 (110 seats on AILET merit; 5 seats each for Foreign Nationals and OCI/PIO for direct admission on merit). Foreign Nationals/OCI/PIO are exempted from AILET, but should have 65% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Additional Supernumerary Seats: One seat for Kashmiri Migrants and two seats for residents of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Total Seats: 70+10 (70 seats on AILET merit; 5 seats each for Foreign Nationals and OCI/PIO for direct admission on merit). Foreign Nationals/OCI/PIO are exempted from AILET.
- Additional Supernumerary Seats: One seat for Kashmiri Migrants.
NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY DELHI
SECTOR-14, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110078 INDIA
Phone: 011-40787555 (10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days)
Email ID: [email protected]
Qs 1. What is AILET exam?
Ans 1. The AILET exam is held annually by the NLU Delhi. It is an Law entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to BA LLB, LLM, PhD in NLU Delhi.
Qs 2. How can I apply for AILET 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the All India Law Entrance Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for AILET exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the All India Law Entrance Test?
Ans 3. Candidates after who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the AILET exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.