AILET 2021 Result – National Law University (NLU) Delhi releases the AILET result online at nludelhi.ac.in. Candidates can check their result for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) by entering their name, roll number and date of birth. AILET 2021 examination is going to be conducted in the month of June 2021. NLU releases a category wise separate merit list for all the appeared candidates. Check more details like, how to calculate, cut off, tie breaker and how to download AILET 2021 result from this page below.
AILET 2021 Result
NLU releases the result for AILET 2021 in the form of a merit list with the names of all the selected candidates. Check important dates and events related to AILET 2021 below.
|AILET 2021 Exam Date||20 June 2021|
|Declaration of AILET 2021 Result [BA.LL.B (Hons)]||July 2021|
|Declaration of LLM AILET 2021 Result||July 2021|
Check Result: Candidates can check AILET 2021 Result as per schedule.
Check Result 2020
- Click here to check the Ph.D Result AILET.
- Click here to check the AILET 4th Provisional Merit List for LLM.
- Click here to check the shortlisted candidate’s list for participating in online counseling for BA-LLB (H)
- Click here to check the list of the candidates who have deposited the counseling fees.
- Click here to check the BA LLB (Honors) Merit List with Notice
- Click here to check the LLM Merit List with Notice
Provisional Selection List:
- Click here to download the Third Provisional Selection List with Notification for LLM.
- Click here to download the Second Provisional Selection List with Notification for LLM.
- Click here to download the Second Provisional Selection List with Notification for BA LLB (Hons.).
- Click here to download the Merit List of provisionally selected candidates for admission to LL.M. under Foreign National Category.
- Click here to download the First Provisional Selection List with Notification for LLM.
- Click here to download the First Provisional Selection List with Notification for BA LLB (Hons.) Programme.
Official Website: nludelhi.ac.in.
Calculation of AILET 2021 Result
NLU calculates the result of the candidates as per the official marking scheme. Check the process of calculation of AILET 2021 result below.
- Candidates get +1 mark for each correct answer.
- Candidates lose -0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- By using this process candidates can also calculate their raw score by using the official answer key of AILET 2021.
The formula to calculate AIET 2021 result = 1 x (No. of correct answer) 0.25 x (No.of incorrect answer)
AILET 2021 Cut Off
Candidates can check the expected cut off for AILET 2021 below.
|Category||Cutt off marks||Expected AILET 2021 cutoff|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||71||70-75|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||68||65-70|
|The person with disabilities (PWD)||74||70-75|
|Jammu and Kashmir Residents||78||75-80|
How to Check AILET 2021 Result?
Candidates can check the steps to download their AILET 2021 result below.
Step 1: Firstly, candidates can click on the link available on this page above, it leads them to the login page of AILET 2021 result.
Step 2: Here candidates are required to enter their name or roll number after pressing Ctrl+F.
Step 3: If candidates can find their name / roll number then they are qualified and they may download and print it for future references.
AILET 2021 Merit List
NLU, Delhi releases the final merit list for all the appeared candidates online at nludelhi.ac.in. Qualified candidates must download and print their AILET 2020 admit card. The category-wise merit list is released by NLU. Hence merit list for general, ST, SC, person with a disability, residents of Jammu and Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrants shall get released separately.
What to do after the release of AILET 2021 Merit List?
- Candidates appearing in AILET 2021 for admission to B.A.LL.B. courses are required to present for the counseling round and further admission process.
- Candidates appearing in AILET 2021 for admission to Ph.D. courses are required to submit their thesis.
AILET 2021 Tie Breaker
Candidates can check the tie breaking criteria for AILET 2021 below.
- Candidates having highest marks in std. 12th examination is preffred over the other candidates.
- If the tie still exists then candidates having higher marks in std. 10 is prefferd over the other candidates.
- If the tie still persists then the candidate who is older in age is preffered over the other candidate.
AILET 2021 Counseling
To attain admission in the B.A.L.L.B course in the University, the desired candidates must appear for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) admission process. Once you cleared AILET and your name appeared in the merit list you will be invited for the counseling procedure which is followed by the on spot counseling concerning the vacant seats available. After the successful admission, the interview will be held for the selected candidates followed by the orientation program. From August a new session will start for all the selected candidates.
AILET 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for AILET 2021 below.
|BA.LL.B (Hons)||Rs. 1,85,000|
Seat Matrix of AILET 2021
Candidates can check the seat details of AILET 2021 below.
ILET shall provide the seats to the AILET qualified candidates and also direct admission foreign national candidates (based on their merit). Check seat details for AILET below.
|Programme||AILET Merit||Direct Admission||Total Seats|
|BA LLB (Hons.)||110||10|
(5 each for FN and OCI/PIO)
(5 each for FN and OCI/PIO)
AILET 2021 Toppers
Candidates can check the list of the previous year’s toppers below.
|All India Rank||Name of the Topper||Scores|
|4||Aarohi Saumya Chaudhuri||84.25|
About All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2021
NLU conducts AILET 2021 examination. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for AILET 2021 online at nludelhi.ac.in. Then candidates can appear for the AILET 2021 examination and after qualifying the test candidates can appear for the counseling round and Ph.D. candidates are required to present their thesis and submit the asked amount of admission fee to complete the process.
About National Law University, Delhi (NLUD)
It is situated in Dwarka, New Delhi. It conducts a national level entrance test named as All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) for admission to BA.LL.B (Hons), L.L.M and Ph.D. program. The university was established in the year 2008 by Act No. 1 of NCT Delhi with the initiative of the High Court of Delhi. It was ranked second in the NIRF law ranking in the year 2019.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.