AILET 2020 Admit Card – In the view of Covid-19 outbreak, National Law University (NLU), Delhi has delayed the issuance of admit card and re-scheduled the AILET 2020. All India Law Entrance Test 2020 is now going to be conducted on August 09, 2020. AILET admit card releases in online mode at nludelhi.ac.in on July 24, 2020. Candidates can download and print it by entering their name / application number and date of birth. Candidates must go to the AILET 2020 exam center along with their admit card and valid id proof. Candidates can check how to download, things required and details of AILET 2020 admit card below.
Latest: AILET 2020 has been re-scheduled and release date of admit card is delayed. Check the complete notice by scrolling down.
AILET 2020 Admit Card
NLU, Delhi is going to conduct AILET 2020 from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. Important dates and events of AILET 2020 admit card is given below.
|AILET 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Date of AILET Entrance Test|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download their AILET 2020 admit card as per due schedule at nludelhi.ac.in.
AILET 2020 Exam Date Notice
NLU Delhi notified the new exam date and admit card release date through an official notification. The same is provided below.
Click here to download the revised exam date notice.
How to Download AILET 2020 Admit card?
Candidates must take a colored printout of their admit card in an A4 size sheet. Check the process to download AILET 2020 admit card below.
Step 1: Click on the link available on this page above, it will lead you to a new page with login window.
Step 2: Here candidates are required to enter their name / application number and date of birth.
Step 4: Now, a new page with the admit card of the concerned candidate appears. Candidates must download and print it for future references.
Sample of AILET 2020 Admit Card
Details of AILET 2020 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card of AILET 2020 candidates must check all the information present their are correct or not. Check the details of admit card below.
- Date of the examination
- TIming of the examination
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent/Guardian’s Name
- Roll Number
- Course Applied for
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Center of Examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Registrar’s Sgnature
- Photograph of the candidate
Things required at the AILET 2020 exam center
Candidates must appear for AILET 2020 exam center along with the below given documents.
- AILET 2020 Admit Card
- A valid id proof (which can be adhar card, driving license, voter id card, pan card, passport, driving licence, etc of the candidate)
- A passport size photograph (same as that used at the time of AILET 2020 registration)
What Not to Carry to AILET 2020 Exam Center?
Candidates must not report at the AILET 2020 exam center along with any of the below given materials.
- Electronic watches with facilities of calculator.
- Printed or written material.
- Bits of papers.
- Mobile phone.
- Pager or any other device.
- Any kind of book or textual material.
- Slide Rules.
- Log Tables.
AILET 2020 Exam Instructions
Candidates must follow the below given instructions at the time of appearing for AILET 2020.
- Candidates must go to the exam center along with a colored copy of AILET 2020 admit card.
- If candidates belong to the category of Persons with Disabilities then he / she is required to bring a copy of Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority, at the Examination Centre on the day of exam to get the facility of scribe / extra time.
- Candidates must be present in the exam center with proper discipline.
- Candidates are required to reach the exam center two hours before the test.
AILET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must prepare for AILET 2020 as per the official exam pattern for it. Check AILET 2020 exam pattern below.
Common Exam Pattern for B.A.LL.B and L.L.M Course
- Duration of the Exam: The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
- Mode of the Exam: Examination is conducted in offline mode.
- Language of Paper: AILET is conducted in the English language.
- Type of Questions: The question paper of AILET contains Multiple Choice Questions
- Marking Scheme: Add 1 mark for each correct answer and deduct 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of questions and marks for AILET 2020 (for B.A.LL.B) below.
|Sections||No. of Ques.||No. of Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Only)||10||10|
|Total No. of Ques. and Marks||150||150|
Exam Pattern for Ph.D.
- Mode of examination: Exam is conducted in offline mode.
- Type of examination: It is a paper pen based examination
- Number of Questions: A total of 100 questions for Ph.D examination.
- Duration: The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
- Type of Questions: The questions for Ph.D. courses are based on Research Methodology and Legal Research Aptitude.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates get 1 mark for each correct answer and lose 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
AILET 2020 Exam Centers
AILET 2020 shall be conducted in a total of 21 cities. Check the exam centers for AILET 2020 below.
About AILET 2020
National Law University conducts All India Law Entrance Test (AILET). AILET 2020 is going to be conducted in offline mode and it contains multiple-choice questions. The duration of the test is 1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes). Candidates applying for B.A. LL.B and L.L.M courses are required to answer a total of 150 questions and candidates appearing for admission to Ph.D. courses can answer a total of 100 questions. After appearing for the test candidates are required to check the merit list for AILET 2020 and if qualified then they can appear for the counseling round.
About NLU, Delhi
National Law University is situated in Dwarka, New Delhi. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. programs to the interested and eligible candidates. The university was established in the year 2008 by Act No. 1 of NCT Delhi with the initiative of the High Court of Delhi. It was ranked second in the NIRF law ranking in the year 2019. NLU conducts the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) at a national level for admission to its B.A.LL.B and L.L.M courses.
AILET 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates have to carry their AILET 2020 Admit card to the exam centre.
Ans : You can take out the print out of the AILET 2020 Admit Card by connecting the printer to the system.
Ans : In case of any discrepancy, you can contact the Admission help desk immediately.
Ans : No, you have to carry only the printed copy of the AILET 2020 Admit Card.
Ans : Candidates must reach the exam centre at least 45 minutes before the exam starts.
Ans : No, you are not allowed to carry any kind of paper, books, calculator, mobile phones etc. in the examination hall.
Ans : No, there is no dress code for the AILET 2020 exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.