AILET 2021 Admit Card – National Law University (NLU), Delhi has released the admit card on July 19. All India Law Entrance Test 2021 Exam will be held on 30 July (revised date) 2021. AILET admit card releases in online mode at nludelhi.ac.in. Candidates can download and print it by entering their name/application number and date of birth. Candidates must go to the AILET 2021 exam center along with their admit card and valid id proof. Candidates can check how to download, things required and details of AILET 2021 admit card below.
Latest – AILET 2021 Admit Card has been released now. Scroll down to check it.
AILET 2021 Admit Card
NLU, Delhi is going to conduct AILET 2021 on 30 July 2021 from 2:00 PM to 03:30 PM. Important dates and events of AILET 2021 admit card is given below.
|AILET 2021 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Date of AILET Entrance Test|
Download Admit Card Here: Click here to download the AILET 2021 admit card.
official Website: nludelhi.ac.in.
How to Download AILET 2021 Admit card?
Candidates must take a colored printout of their admit card in an A4 size sheet. Check the process to download AILET 2021 admit card below.
Step 1: Click on the link available on this page above, it will lead you to a new page with login window.
Step 2: Here candidates are required to enter their name / application number and date of birth.
Step 4: Now, a new page with the admit card of the concerned candidate appears. Candidates must download and print it for future references.
Sample of AILET 2021 Admit Card
Details of AILET 2021 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card of AILET 2021 candidates must check all the information present their are correct or not. Check the details of admit card below.
- Date of the examination
- TIming of the examination
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent/Guardian’s Name
- Roll Number
- Course Applied for
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Center of Examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Registrar’s Sgnature
- Photograph of the candidate
Things required at the AILET 2021 exam center
Candidates must appear for AILET 2021 exam center along with the below given documents.
- AILET 2021 Admit Card
- A valid id proof (which can be adhar card, driving license, voter id card, pan card, passport, driving licence, etc of the candidate)
- A passport size photograph (same as that used at the time of AILET 2021 registration)
What Not to Carry to AILET 2021 Exam Center?
Candidates must not report at the AILET 2021 exam center along with any of the below given materials.
- Electronic watches with facilities of calculator.
- Printed or written material.
- Bits of papers.
- Mobile phone.
- Pager or any other device.
- Any kind of book or textual material.
- Slide Rules.
- Log Tables.
AILET 2021 Exam Instructions
Candidates must follow the below given instructions at the time of appearing for AILET 2021.
- Candidates must go to the exam center along with a colored copy of AILET 2021 admit card.
- If candidates belong to the category of Persons with Disabilities then he / she is required to bring a copy of Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority, at the Examination Centre on the day of exam to get the facility of scribe / extra time.
- Candidates must be present in the exam center with proper discipline.
- Candidates are required to reach the exam center two hours before the test.
AILET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must prepare for AILET 2021 as per the official exam pattern for it. Check AILET 2021 exam pattern below.
Common Exam Pattern for B.A.LL.B and L.L.M Course
- Duration of the Exam: The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
- Mode of the Exam: Examination is conducted in offline mode.
- Language of Paper: AILET is conducted in the English language.
- Type of Questions: The question paper of AILET contains Multiple Choice Questions
- Marking Scheme: Add 1 mark for each correct answer and deduct 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of questions and marks for AILET 2021 (for B.A.LL.B) below.
|Sections||No. of Ques.||No. of Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Only)||10||10|
|Total No. of Ques. and Marks||150||150|
Exam Pattern for Ph.D.
- Mode of examination: It will be conducted in pen-paper mode.
- Number of Questions: A total of 100 questions for Ph.D examination.
- Duration: The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
- Type of Questions: The questions for Ph.D. courses are based on Research Methodology and Legal Research Aptitude.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates get 1 mark for each correct answer and lose 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
AILET 2021 Exam Centers
AILET 2021 shall be conducted in a total of 25 cities through the pen-paper mode. Check the exam centers for AILET 2021 below.
- Greater Noida
About AILET 2021
National Law University conducts All India Law Entrance Test (AILET). The duration of the test is 1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes). Candidates applying for B.A. LL.B and L.L.M courses are required to answer a total of 150 questions and candidates appearing for admission to Ph.D. courses can answer a total of 100 questions. After appearing for the test candidates are required to check the merit list for AILET 2021 and if qualified then they can appear for the counseling round.
About NLU, Delhi
National Law University is situated in Dwarka, New Delhi. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. programs to the interested and eligible candidates. The university was established in the year 2008 by Act No. 1 of NCT Delhi with the initiative of the High Court of Delhi. It was ranked second in the NIRF law ranking in the year 2021. NLU conducts the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) at a national level for admission to its B.A.LL.B and L.L.M courses.
AILET 2021 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Due to the current pandemic situation in the country, AILET 2021 has been postponed. The new date of examination shall be announced in due course. Please check NLU Delhi website for further announcements
Ans : The AILET 2021 will be conducted in different cities across the county. Please check the AILET website for the centre details.
Ans : In case of any discrepancy, you can contact the Admission help desk immediately.
Ans : The candidates may give up to three preferences with regard to the test centres. As far as possible, the University will try to allocate the 1st / 2nd/ 3rd preferences. However, due to administrative/technical reasons, the University may allot any other test centre.
Ans : Candidates must reach the exam centre at least 45 minutes before the exam starts.
Ans: Yes, there will be negative marking in the AILET 2021. The criteria for negative marking will be based on the formula 0.25*4=1 that means per the wrong answer, 0.25 Marks will be deducted. Therefore, four wrong answers will lead to deduction of one (1) Mark
exempted from the AILET 2021?
Ans : No, the candidates who have qualified the UGC NET/JRF/M.Phil. are also required to appear in the AILET-2021 for Ph.D. Programme.
Ans : The duration of AILET 2021 will be one and half hours.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.