AILET 2022 Syllabus – Candidates can check the impotant topics, subjects and complete AILET syllabus. The syllabus for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2022 is described on this page. AILET is a national level examination and it is conducted for admission to B.A.LL.B and L.L.M degree courses. Candidates must prepare for each and every topic under AILET 2022 syllabus. Check all details regarding exam pattern, books, preparation tips and AILET 2022 syllabus below.
For AILET 2022 Syllabus – Click here
AILET 2022 Syllabus
NLU does not release any official syllabus for AILET 2022 but as per the topics and subjects candidates can prepare through the Ph.D. B.A.LL.B, L.L.M syllabus. Check AILET syllabus below.
- Reading Comprehension
- Idioms and Phrases
- Word Usage
- Foreign Words/Phrase
- Fill in the Blanks
- Para Jumble Sentences etc.
- General Science
- Current affairs
- International Events
- UN Bodies
- Eminent Personalities
- Awards and Honors etc.
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Contracts and Constitutional Law etc.
- Blood Relations
- Critical Reasoning
- Problem-solving ability
- Series etc.
- Number Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Profit & Loss
- Averages & Mixtures
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Time & Work
- Cubes, and Dices, etc.
Important Books for AILET 2022
Candidates can check the important books for AILET 2022 below.
|Word Power Made Easy||Buy Here|
|Objective English||Buy Here|
|Objective General knowledge||Buy Here|
|Pratiyogita Darpan Panorama Year Book 2017 – Vol – 2||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Buy Here|
|Universal’s Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination 2017-18||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||Buy Here|
How to Prepare for AILET 2022?
Candidates can prepare for AILET 2022 by following the instructions given below.
- Candidates are advised to not to rely on one line general knowledge question and answers and go through the details of it.
- Candidates must have a reading habit and they must increase their reading speed.
- Candidates are advised to practice the Arithmetic chapter of Maths as last year mostly question of Maths were from this chapter.
- Candidates must practice at least two mock tests per day as it gives them an idea about the pattern and type of the questions.
- Students can practice previous year papers to have an idea regarding the level of the questions for the test.
Candidates must appear for AILET 2022 exam along with their admit card for AILET 2022 and a valid ID proof.
AILET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for AILET 2022 below.
- Duration of the Exam: The duration of the test is 1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes).
- Mode of the Exam: AILET is conducted in offline mode.
- Language of Paper: AILET is conducted in English language.
- Type of Questions: The question paper of AILET contains Multiple Choice Questions
- Marking Scheme: Add 1 mark for each correct answer and deduct 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Candidates can check the section wise distribution of questions and marks for AILET 2022 below.
|Sections||No. of Ques.||No. of Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Only)||10||10|
|Total No. of Ques. and Marks||150||150|
Exam Pattern for LLB
The questions of LLM has their focus on subject of law like Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Law of Contract, Jurisprudence, Law of Tort and International Law etc.
Exam Pattern for Ph.D.
- Number of Questions: A total of 100 questions for Ph.D examination.
- Duration: The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
- Type of Questions: The questions for Ph.D. courses are based on Research Methodology and Legal Research Aptitude.
Marking Scheme: Candidates get 1 mark for each correct answer and lose 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
About All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2022
NLU, Delhi conducts All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2022 at a national level for B.A.LL.B, L.L.M, and Ph.D. courses. It is an offline test for a total duration of 90 minutes. Candidates appearing for admission to B.A.LL.B and L.L.M courses are required to answer a total of 150 questions and candidates appearing for Ph.D. courses may answer a total of 100 questions. Candidates get 1 mark for each correct answer and lose 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
About National Law University, Delhi (NLUD)
National Law University (NLUD) is situated in Dwarka, New Delhi. It was introduced in the year 2008 through Act No. 1 of NCT Delhi with the initiative of the High Court of Delhi. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. courses to all the interested and eligible candidates. NLU, Delhi conducts All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) at a national level for admission to its B.A.LL.B, L.L.M, and Ph.D. courses.