|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AILET 2018 Application Form will be released in January. Students need to check eligibility criteria from information brochure before they fill AILET Application Form 2018. Get here complete details of AILET 2018 Application Form for All India Law Entrance Test to be held by National Law University Delhi.
AILET 2018 Application Form
The application form for AILET 2018 will be available from January 2018 onwards on the university’s official website. The duly filled application form has to be submitted on or before the last date i.e., April 2018. Read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form. Interested applicants can apply for AILET 2018 for admission in various UG and PG programs. You can check all the details of the AILET Application Form in this article.
Instructions for filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of NLU for registration at nludelhi.ac.in
- On the login page, click on the link which says Register to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully, eligibility criteria, selection process and reservation guidelines of the university.
- For registration, you need to fill the following details in the User registration form:
- Email Address
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Address Line
- After filling in all the details, click on the “Registration” button. You may start entering details in the online application form.
- After you have Logged in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY from the List of colleges shown.
- You may choose you application form and click on APPLY Button.
- Start filling in details in the application form as required.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format between 10 KB to 100 KB. Ensure that 75% of the photograph must cover the candidate’s face. To check if your photo is uploaded correctly or not, you can click on Upload Button.
- 10. Click on “Submit” for saving all the details and proceed back to the Application Locker to make payment for any pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area section, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and then Click on Make Payment.
- Choose mode of payment and verify the amount to be paid. Click on Proceed to make payment.
Candidates are requested to note that official details of AILET 2018 application form have not yet been announced. Information on this page is as per previous year brochure and only for reference of such candidates who have started looking for details to get an idea of AILET 2018. As soon as National Law University Delhi releases AILET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
BPL SC/ST candidates, they are exempted from the application fee charges, which means, they won’t have to pay any application fee. The application fee has to be paid by either of the available modes:
|Category||Application Fee Charges|
|Reserved Categories||Rs 1,000/-|
Things to take care of in AILET 2018 Application Form
Any application form with incomplete information will be rejected, so ensure that you fill all the details correctly. This was one of the few things to be taken care, the rest are mentioned below:
- Incorrectly filled photograph and application form are liable to be rejected
- You need to provide a valid and active Email address. The same goes for Contact Number. This is because, any information or update from the University will be intimated to the candidate through electronic means only.
- On the basis of information provided in the online application form, admit card will be issued. So, it is important that candidates provide valid details.
- You need to submit the duly filled application form, on or before the last date. Any applications submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
- Keep your documents ready before filling the application form
- If you are opting for Offline payment mode, choose the nearest post office and keep the slip of the payment preserved with you, for future reference.
- You may even take print out of the application form.