AILET 2020 Application Form – National Law University (NLU), Delhi, has released AILET application form online at nludelhi.ac.in. Qualified candidates of Intermediate, graduation or master’s degree with the minimum marks can apply for B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. programs respectively. No offline form is released for the candidates. To apply for AILET 2020, you need to register first, fill in details in the form and then pay the application fee. Check all details regarding AILET 2020 application form on this page below.
Latest: AILET 2020 application form released. Apply from the direct link below,
AILET 2020 Application Form
AILET 2020 is going to be organized in approximately 20 cities. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to AILET 2020 application form below.
|AILET 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||15 Jan 2020|
|The Last Date to Apply||08 Apr 2020|
|AILET 2020 Exam Date||03 May 2020|
Notification: Click Here to download AILET 2020 notification.
Application: Click here to fill AILET 2020 application form.
AILET 2020 Application Fee
To submit the application form, you need to pay the application fee amount as provided in the table below.
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 1050|
Candidates belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) of SC/ST category are not required to submit an application fee for AILET 2020.
Mode of Payment: Candidates are required to pay the application fee for AILET 2020 by either of the following modes:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Official Website: nludelhi.ac.in
How to Fill AILET 2020 Application Form?
To successfully apply for the entrance exam, you may follow the step-by-step instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link on this page to register for AILET 2020 exam.
- Next, you need to enter details like your name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, etc.
- After entering the registration details, verify that the spelling is correct and the details are provided as per your certificate.
- Once verified, click on the ‘continue’ button to submit the registration form.
Step 2: Fill in details in the application form
- To fill the application form, click on the ‘click here to apply’ link as on your dashboard.
- Select a course from the drop-down menu for which you want to apply for and then click on ‘apply now’ button.
- In the AILET form, you need to fill in your personal information, communication details, educational qualification details, etc.
- After entering the details, verify that it is correct and if satisfied, click on the ‘save and continue payment’ button.
Step 3: Pay application fee
- The next step for the candidate is to pay the required amount of application fee by online mode.
- At first, candidates are required to select the option for Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Then candidates are required to enter the asked details like CVV, card number and expiry date and for internet banking candidates can select their bank and complete the payment process.
- Now candidates can click on the “proceed” button to complete the payment process.
- Lastly, candidates get a confirmation email from NLU and they are advised to keep that mail safely for future references.
Documents Required to Fill AILET 2020 Form
Candidates can check the list of the required documents for AILET 2020 below.
- A valid Email ID (after registration, NLU communicates the information related to the exam via email)
- A valid Mobile Number
- Candidate’s photograph
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Degree mark sheet, (if applicable)
- Category certificate, (if applying in other than a general category).
Image Specification for AILET 2020 Application Form
in AILET application form 2020, you need to upload the scanned image of candidate’s photo. The image is to be uploaded as per the specification and format provided below.
|Image to upload||File Size||Format|
|Photograph||150 kb (max.)||JPG / GIF / BMP|
Checklist for uploading Photo
- It is to be noted that the 75% of the photograph must cover the candidate’s face.
- You may upload color or black an white photo, however, ensure that the image is clear.
- Do not scan the whole sheet. Scan the area around the photograph only.
- If you are using flash, ensure that there is no red eye in the photo.
Details to Fill in AILET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of AILET 2020 application form below.
- Exam Centre
- Contact Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Office Address
- Contact Number
- Year of Passing
- Max Marks
- Obtained Marks
AILET 2020 Test Centres
In the application form, you need to give preference for at least 03 test cities to appear for AILET. Check the list of test cities below.
What to Do If AILET 2020 Acknowledgement Slip is Not Generated?
After the completion of the payment of application fee candidates receives the confirmation mail on their registered mail id along with an acknowledgment slip. Candidates must take a print out of it. If any candidate is not able to receive acknowledgment slip within 72 hours, then they must contact the authorities immediately. Check the contact details below.
Admission helpdesk contact number: 0120-4160880, 0120-4160881
AILET 2020 Admit Card
After the completion of the registration process, NLU releases the admit card for AILET 2020 online. Candidates can download their admit card on their login at nludelhi.ac.in. Candidates must download and print their admit card as it works as their hall pass at the time of the examination. Candidates must go to the exam center along with a printed copy of their admit card and a valid id proof.
Details required to get AILET 2020 admit card
- Registered email ID
Details Mentioned in AILET 2020 Admit Card
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name of the course applied in
- Exam center address
- Date and time of the exam
About AILET 2020
NLU conducts AILET 2020 for admission to the five years integrated B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. program. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for AILET 2020 online at nludelhi.ac.in. AILET 2020 is an offline test of 90 minutes in which candidates applying for B.A.L.L.B and L.L.M courses are required to solve 150 MCQs and those who are applying for Ph.D. courses are required to attempt 100 questions.
About NLU Delhi
National Law University offers law courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. levels. It was established in the year 2008 by Act No. 1 of 2008 of NCT Delhi in the National Capital Territory of Delhi. It is established in Dwarka, New Delhi, India. It offers a five-year undergraduate, B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) program. It conducts AILET examination online for admission to its UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses.
AILET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply for AILET 2020 by registering on the official website first as per the schedule.
Ans : The mode of AILET 2020 Application Form is Online.
Ans : The expected AILET 2020 Application fee is Rs. 3,050 (general candidates) and Rs. 1,050 (SC/ ST/ PwD candidates). It is as per last year exam session.
Ans : No, there is no provision for editing the AILET 2020 Application form.
Ans : The maximum time to receive the slip is 72 hours. If you do not get it even after that, you can contact the admission help desk immediately. The contact details are mentioned on the official website.
Ans : The photograph of the candidate must be uploaded in JPG/GIF/BMP format. The size of which should not exceed 150 Kb and it must contain 75% of the candidate’s face.
Ans : All the candidates must have passed the Qualifying examination or equivalent examination. The minimum qualifying marks for BA.LL.B (Hons) is 50 % in 12th class, For L.L.M. it is 55 % in Graduation and for PhD programmes it is 55 % in L.L.M.
Ans : Candidates can take out the print out of the AILET 2020 Application form by connecting the printer to the system.
Ans : After the submission of the AILET 2020 Application Fee, you will receive a confirmation on your registered email id. You can then print the acknowledgement slip or you can view/ print it from the Application locker under Application Submitted area.
Official Website: nludelhi.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.