AILET Application Form 2022 – The NLU Delhi has released AILET 2022 application form. The last date to apply is 25 May and the last date to pay the registration fee is May 27, 2022.. Next, candidates can edit the application form from 26 to 28 May 2022. Candidates can apply online for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) at nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in from direct link here. In order to apply, one has to do the AILET registration, fill details in application form, upload documents, and then pay fee. Those who apply can appear in the AILET exam, which is the National level Law entrance exam for admission to BA LLB, LLM, PhD in NLU Delhi. The AILET application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest – AILET 2022 application form is available till May 25, 2022 and form correction window will open from 26 to 28 May 2022. Scroll down to apply.
AILET Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of AILET 2022.
Direct link for AILET application form 2022 – CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE.
Before you apply – Read the following carefully before applying
After you apply – And after applying, you should check out AILET Application Form Correction, and then AILET Admit Card.
AILET Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Aspects of the AILET Application Form 2022||Details|
|Name of the Exam||AILET 2022|
|Full Form||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||National Law University (NLU Delhi)|
|Event of AILET||Application Form|
|Mode of AILET Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill AILET application form 2022||nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in|
|Application Fees||General /OBC/EWS/Foreign Nationals/ Kashmiri Migrants/ Residents of Jammu & Kashmir – Rs.3,050/-|
SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PwD) – Rs.1,050/-
Fee Exempted- Below Poverty Line (BPL) candidates of SC/ST Category only
|How to apply||(1) Go to nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in. (2) Then click AILET apply online link. (3) First do AILET registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the AILET application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay AILET fees.|
AILET Application Form 2022 Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of AILET 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for All India Law Entrance Test.
|Important Events of the AILET Application Form 2022||Dates|
|AILET Application Form 2022 Release Date||17 Jan 2022|
|AILET Application Form 2022 Last Date||25 May 2022|
|Last date to pay the registration fee||27 May 2022|
|Application form correction window||26 – 28 May 2022|
NLU Delhi may change the AILET application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in for all updates.
AILET 2022 Application Form Correction Window
Candidates can check the key points related to AILET 2022 application form correction window from below:
- National Law University Delhi opens the AILET 2022 application form correction window.
- All the registered candidates of AILET-2022 may visit the official website, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in to update their details, if any, in the application form in prescribed time period.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website and verify their particulars especially photograph, scanned signature and category.
- For any assistance, reach us at helpdesk number : 011-40787555 Email: [email protected]
Besides filling details in the form, candidates have to pay the AILET application fee as prescribed by NLU Delhi.
|General /OBC/EWS/Foreign Nationals/ Kashmiri Migrants/ Residents of Jammu & Kashmir||Rs.3,050/-|
|SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PwD)||Rs.1,050/-|
|Fee Exempted- Below Poverty Line (BPL) candidates of SC/ST Category only|
How to fill the AILET 2022 application form?
The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for AILET 2022 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
Step-1: First of all go to official website nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
Step-2: Then, click the direct link for AILET 2022 registration. Note that AILET apply online link is available only between form release and last date.
Step-3: Now first you have to do the registration for AILET. Enter the few details asked.
Step-4: Thereafter you will have to fill rest of the AILET application form. Enter name, email id, phone number and all other information properly.
Step-5: In relevant step, upload documents required for the AILET application form 2022. Documents should be as per NLU Delhi specifications.
Step-6: In the end, pay the application fees as prescribed by National Law University for the All India Law Entrance Test.
AILET 2022 Registration
- Students have to do the AILET registration in order to appear in the All India Law Entrance Test.
- To do AILET 2022 registration, go to nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, click the registration link, and fill details.
- However note that only registration for AILET exam is not enough.
- You have to then fill complete application form at nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in , and pay fees.
Documents Required for AILET Application Form 2022
Reference Documents – Students should refer to the following documents in order to fill details in the AILET 2022 application form.
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
Upload Documents – In addition to the above, upload documents in the AILET Application Form 2022 as prescribed in the information brochure and user manual.
List of documents to be uploaded while filling the application form:
- Photograph (Max Size : 1 MB)
- Signature (Max Size : 1 MB)
- BPL certificate issued by the competitive authority (if you belong to BPL category) (Max Size: 2 MB)
- Passport (if you belong to a Foreign National category) (Max Size: 2 MB)
Photograph & signature of the Candidate:
- The candidate should upload his/her passport size photograph and coloured with white background. Size of image should not be more than 1 MB.
- Passport size photograph should not have cap, goggles etc. (Spectacles are allowed). The face of the candidate should cover about 75% of the photograph. The photograph must clearly show the face of the candidate in the preview box/page.
- Image should be .jpg/jpeg/png format.
- The candidate should also upload his/ her scanned signature. Signature should be clear and without overwriting on white paper sheet within a box 6×3 cms (width*height). Size of image should not be more than 1MB.
- Candidate signature should be clear and without overwriting on a white paper with Black/Blue pen within a box of 6x3cms (width*height) and clearly visible in the preview box/ page
- The scanned signature should be in .jpg/jpeg/png format only.
- The candidate should keep two identical photographs with him/ her, in reserve, which may be used for pasting on the Admit Card at the time of Entrance Test/ counselling/ Admission if required.
NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY DELHI
SECTOR-14, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110078 INDIA
Phone: 011-40787555 (10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days)
Email ID: [email protected]
Qs 1. Is AILET 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of AILET 2022 is released by NLU Delhi on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for AILET 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the All India Law Entrance Test at the official website nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for AILET 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the AILET on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for All India Law Entrance Test as prescribed by National Law University (NLU Delhi).
Qs 4. How to apply for AILET exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2022, go to nludelhi.ac.in, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all NLU Delhi issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of National Law University and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.