AILET Application Form 2023 has been released by NLU Delhi. The last date to submit AILET 2023 Application Form is extended till 20 November 2022. Candidates can apply at nationallawuniversitydelhi.in from link below. Students who wish to appear in All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) should check eligibility criteria and apply from direct link here. To apply, fill details in AILET application form, upload documents, and pay fee. Check date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required for application form of AILET 2023 here.
Latest – AILET 2023 application form is now available till 20 November. Scroll down for link to apply.
AILET Application Form 2023
NLU Delhi releases the AILET 2023 Application Form as per schedule. Students should check eligibility criteria before filling application form of AILET 2023. All India Law Entrance Test is the University level Law entrance exam for admission to BA LLB, LLM, PhD in NLU Delhi.
Direct link for AILET application form 2023 – Click Here to apply online
AILET Application Form 2023 Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of AILET 2023 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for All India Law Entrance Test. Also note that NLU Delhi may change the dates at its own discretion. Keep checking nationallawuniversitydelhi.in for all updates.
|Important Events of the AILET Application Form 2023||Dates|
|AILET Application Form 2023 Release Date||07 Sep 2022|
|AILET Application Form 2023 Last Date|
After submitting AILET Application Form 2023 –
- Made a mistake in filling the form? Then check out AILET Application Form Correction.
- Else you can directly head over to download AILET Admit Card.
Study material for AILET 2023
AILET Application Form 2023 – Overview
|Aspects of the AILET Application Form 2023||Details|
|Name of the Exam||AILET 2023|
|Full Form||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||National Law University (NLU Delhi)|
|Event of AILET||Application Form|
|Type of Exam||Law entrance exam|
|Mode of AILET Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill AILET application form 2023||nationallawuniversitydelhi.in|
|How to apply||(1) Go to nationallawuniversitydelhi.in. (2) Then click AILET apply online link. (3) First do AILET registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the AILET application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay AILET fees.|
Candidates must pay AILET application fee as per NLU Delhi guidelines.
|SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||Rs 1500|
|Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category||No Fee|
How to fill the AILET application form 2023?
AILET apply online link is available only between form release and last date. The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for AILET 2023 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
Step-1: First of all go to official website nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
Step-2: Then, click the direct link for AILET 2023 registration.
Step-3: Now first you have to do the registration for AILET by entering basic details.
Step-4: Thereafter fill AILET application form with correct personal, educational, communication details.
Step-5: You must also upload documents required for the AILET application form 2023.
Step-6: In the end, pay application fees as prescribed by National Law University.
AILET 2023 Login
Once you apply online for AILET 2023, you get login details. You should keep your AILET login credentials safely. That is because you will need them for the following:
What to do if forgot AILET 2023 Login details? – If you have forgotten login credentials for AILET 2023, then go to the sign in page. Here you will see a forgot username / password link. Now click on it. You will be taken to a page where you have to enter some details you filled in AILET application form 2023 in order to reset or get back your login details. Complete these steps to get the login credentials.
Documents Required for AILET Application Form 2023
Candidates need multiple documents for the application form of AILET 2023. You should keep all these documents handy before you head over to do AILET 2023 registration. Check the complete list in AILET information brochure and website i.e. nationallawuniversitydelhi.in. Following are some documents you should have.
- Photograph (Max Size : 1 MB)
- Signature (Max Size : 1 MB)
- BPL certificate issued by the competitive authority (if you belong to BPL category) (Max Size: 2 MB)
- Passport (if you belong to a Foreign National category) (Max Size: 2 MB)
- PWD Certificate (if you are claiming a reservation under the PWD Category) (Max Size: 2 MB)
Photograph & signature of the Candidate:
- (i.) The candidate should upload his/her passport size photograph and coloured with white background. Size of image should not be more than 1 MB.
- (ii.) Passport size photograph should not have cap, goggles etc. (Spectacles are allowed). The face of the candidate should cover about 75% of the photograph. The photograph must clearly show the face of the candidate in the preview box/page.
- (iii.) Image should be .jpg/jpeg/png format.
- (iv.) The candidate should also upload his/ her scanned signature. Signature should be clear and without overwriting on white paper sheet within a box 6×3 cms (width*height). Size of image should not be more than 1MB.
- (v.) Candidate signature should be clear and without overwriting on a white paper with Black/Blue pen within a box of 6x3cms (width*height) and clearly visible in the preview box/ page
- (vi.) The scanned signature should be in .jpg/jpeg/png format only.
- (vii.) The candidate should keep two identical photographs with him/ her, in reserve, which may be used for pasting on the Admit Card at the time of Entrance Test/ Counselling/ Admission if required.
NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY DELHI
SECTOR-14, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110078 INDIA
011-40787555 (10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days)
Qs 1. Is AILET 2023 application form released?
Ans. The application form of AILET 2023 is released by NLU Delhi on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check nationallawuniversitydelhi.in for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for AILET 2023?
Ans. You need to apply for the All India Law Entrance Test at the official website nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for AILET 2023 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the AILET on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at nationallawuniversitydelhi.in. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for All India Law Entrance Test as prescribed by National Law University (NLU Delhi).
Qs 4. How to apply for AILET exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2023, go to nationallawuniversitydelhi.in. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all NLU Delhi issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of National Law University and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.