AILET 2022 Application Form Correction -National Law University, New Delhi, is allowing candidates to do AILET 2022 Application Form correction from 26 May to 28 May 2022. AILET 2022 Form corrections are online at nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, through candidate login. Every detail of the form can be edited by AILET 2022 applicants except the registered mobile number. Read the details about AILET 2022 Application Form below.
AILET 2022 Application Form Correction
Candidate have to login to correct details in their AILET 2022 Application Form. To login candidates would need to enter their registered mobile number, and their AILET 2022 password.
Direct Link for Form Correction: Click Here for AILET 2022 Login (Form corrections available 26 – 28 May)
See the next event of the exam: Answer Key
AILET 2022 Application Form Correction Date
The dates for application form corrections are as follows:
|AILET 2022 Application Form Correction Starts||26 May 2022|
|AILET 2022 Application Form Correction Starts||28 May 2022|
AILET Application Form Correction Date Overview
|Name of the Exam||AILET 2022|
|Full Form||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||National Law University (NLU Delhi)|
|Mode of AILET Application Form Correction||Online|
|Fees for Form correction||None|
|Official Website to for AILET application form Correction||nationallawuniversitydelhi.in|
How to Edit AILET 2022 Application Form
To correct the form, follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Click on the link above. Login page would appear.
Step 2: Enter registered mobile number, and AILET password..
Step 3: On the candidate screen choose the option to ‘Edit/Correct form’. This option would only be available during AILET form correction window.
What CANNOT be Corrected during AILET 2022 Application Form Correction?
Guidelines for Photograph and Signature Upload during AILET 2022 Application Form Correction
Applicants should ensure that the photo and signature uploaded in Application Form are as per the guidelines of AILET, as given below.
- The candidate should upload his/her passport size photograph and coloured with white background. Size of image should not be more than 1 MB.
- Passport size photograph should not have cap, goggles etc. (Spectacles are allowed). The face of the candidate should cover about 75% of the photograph. The photograph must clearly show the face of the candidate in the preview box/page.
- Photograph should be in .jpg/jpeg/png format.
- The candidate should also upload his/ her scanned signature. Signature should be clear and without on white paper sheet within a box 6×3 cm. Size of image should not be more than 1MB.
- Candidate signature should use only Blue/Black pen for signature. The scanned signature should be in .jpg/jpeg/png format only.
- The candidate should keep two identical photographs with him/ her, in reserve, which may be used for pasting on the Admit Card at the time of Entrance Test/ Counselling/ Admission if required.
FAQs on AILET 2022 Application Form Correction
Q1. Official website for AILET 2022 Form Corrections?
Ans. The official website for corrections is – nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
Q2. Will there be a fees of AILET 2022 Form correction?
Ans. No. No fees would be taken for corrections.
Q3. What is maximum size of photo and signature in AILET Application Form?
Ans. Maximum size should not be more than 1 MB
Q4. What cannot be edited during AILET Application Form?
Ans. All details can be edited except registered Mobile number.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.