Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result – The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala has declared the Kerala MSc Nursing 2019 Result. Candidates can check their result for Kerala MSc Nursing 2019 entrance exam online at cee.kerala.gov.in. To check the result, the candidates need to login using their application number and password. The exam was conducted on September 01, 2019. With the declaration of Kerala PG Nursing Result, CEE Kerala conducts the Centralized Allotment Process for admission to PG Nursing (MSc. Nursing) Course in Government and Private Self-financing Nursing Colleges of the State. Check more details on Kerala PG (MSc Nursing) Result 2019 from this page.
Latest: Provisional category list published. Check it below.
Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Resu0lt
The result for Kerala PG Nursing 2019 is released in the form of rank card. Candidates can check the complete schedule for Kerala PG Nursing Result 2019 and related events from the table below.
|Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result||Dates|
|Entrance examination date||01 Sep 2019|
|Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result declaration date||05 Sep 2019|
|Registration for Choice filling starts from||05 – 15 Sep 2019 (till 10 AM)|
|Round 1 Allotment result publishes on||16 Sep 2019|
|Date to join the allotted college||17-20 Sep 2019|
|Submit final admitted list by Principals to the office of CEE through Online Admission Management System (OAMS)||20 Sep 2019 (up to 5.30 PM)|
- Click Here to check Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Provisional Category-wise list.
- Click Here to check Kerala PG MSc Nursing 2019 Result.
Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) and Online Submission of Options
The Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) has been started done online to give allotment to the PG Nursing courses under General and Service quotas. Candidates are allowed to exercise their option for individual specialities /colleges as per their ranks in the entrance examination for admission to PG Nursing courses-2019 conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The allotment of courses/colleges for the General Merit and reservation categories is strictly in accordance with the rank list and category lists.
Documents in original to be produced at the time of Admission
- Candidate datasheet
- Allotment Memo issued by CEE
- Date of birth certificate
- Passing degree Certificate
- Qualifying examination Mark list
- Permanent Registration Certificate from Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council.
- Experience Certificate.
- Certificate of Eligibility/Equivalency certificate from KUHS for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from universities outside Kerala.
- Transfer Certificate
- Required bond duly filled up and signed by candidates and sureties.
- Service Certificate (if applicable)
- Order of relief (in the case of service candidates).
- Originals of all the uploaded documents / Certificates.
Kerala PG Nursing (MSc) 2019 Seat Details
Candidates can check the distribution of seat details from the link below:
- Click Here to check the Kerala PG Nursing 2019 College-wise Seat Breakup
- Click Here to check the Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Govt. College Seat distribution
- Click Here to check the Kerala PG Nursing 2019 GO Seat distribution
- Click Here to check the Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Self financing College Seat distribution
- Click Here to check Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Service Quota College Seat Distribution
Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for MSc Nursing at Govt/ Self-financed colleges below:
Notice for Release of Provisional Category-wise List
Notice for Centralized Allotment Process for Kerala PG Nursing Admission
Notice for Declaration of Kerala PG Nursing Result 2019
How to check Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result?
The result will be declared online on the official website for the candidates to download and check accordingly. Get here steps to check your Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to check Kerala PG Nursing Result.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to login using their application number and password.
Step 3: Click on the “login” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, the result will appear on the screen.
Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Rank List
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations prepared and published the rank list of General and Service Quota (DME-TCNQ and NSQ, DHS-TSNQ and NSQ, IMS- NSQ) Candidates. The rank list has been published in the website. The validity of the rank list will be up to the cut of date set by Indian Nursing Council for admission to the M Sc Nursing Course
Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Category list
Provisional Category list including eligible candidates belonging to SC, ST, OEC, SEBC and PD has been published by the CEE. Candidates are advised to verify the category list published by the Commissioner for entrance Examinations, and satisfy themselves regarding their position in the list, such as, inclusion under different categories, eligibility for communal/special reservation, etc. Complaints, if any, in this regard may be sent to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, within a period specified in the publication of the list, for necessary action. Revised Category list will be published after considering the objections/complaints, filed by the candidates. Complaints received thereafter will not be entertained under any circumstances.