Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result – The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations has published the “Result” of the PG Nursing Entrance Examination Kerala 2019 on the website of the CEE at www.cee.kerala.org. The result is available online and published as a pdf file. At the time of result declaration, candidates can able to see the Provisional Rank list, Category list. The validity of the Kerala PG Nursing Result rank list will be up to the cut off date set by the Indian Nursing Council for admission to the M.Sc Nursing Course.
There will be a separate list for General candidates and a separate list for Service Quota candidates. The CEE prepares the list based on the list of eligible candidates approved by Directorate of Medical Education.
Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result
There are details including names, rank, roll numbers and serial number in the result. The dates for the PG Nursing result are represented here.
|Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result||Dates|
|Entrance examination date||Sep 2019|
|Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result declaration date||Sep 2019|
Result: Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result will be available at cee-kerala.org.
How to check Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result?
The result will be declared online on the official website for the candidates to download and check accordingly. Get here steps to check your Kerala PG Nursing 2019 Result.
- Visit the official website at cee.kerala.gov.in or cee.kerala.org (the result link is also available on our site)
- Upon reaching the website locate the quota you belong to.
- For the page, you will be able to see Result by pressing View Result link.
- Along with that, there will also be links for checking Category list and Rank list
- Check if your name and rank is featuring there
- Download the page for admission formalities
CEE will publish Provisional Category list including information of eligible candidates belonging to SC, ST, OEC, SEBC, and PD. The first thing you should do when the list releases are to verify the category list for your position in the list. Take special note of different categories, eligibility for communal/special reservation, etc.
In case of any error, complaints would tend to when sent through post-medium to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, within a period specified in the publication of the list, for necessary action. As a caution, a revised Category list will be published after considering the objections/complaints, filed by the candidates. This list would be unalterable. No Complaints shall be entertained under any circumstances.
Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) and Online Submission of Options
The CAP is a process of seat allotment to the indicated course and college. The Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) will be online. Therein, CEE Kerala will allot seats to the candidates in PG Nursing courses under General and Service quotas. You need to register for the same and exercise options. Also, you need to present original documents and pay the course fee. Admission is solely on basis of rank.
Documents in original to be produced at the time of Admission
- Candidate datasheet
- Allotment Memo issued by CEE
- Date of birth certificate
- Passing degree Certificate
- Qualifying examination Mark list
- Permanent Registration Certificate from Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council.
- Experience Certificate.
- Certificate of Eligibility/Equivalency certificate from KUHS for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from universities outside Kerala.
- Transfer Certificate
- Required bond duly filled up and signed by candidates and sureties.
- Service Certificate (if applicable)
- Order of relief (in the case of service candidates).
- Originals of all the uploaded documents / Certificates.