|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Result – The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will publish the “Result” of the PG Nursing Entrance Examination Kerala 2018 on the website of the CEE at www.cee.kerala.org. Result will be available online. It will in fact publish as a pdf file. At the time of result declaration, candidates will be able to see the Provisional Rank list, Category list. The validity of the Kerala PG Nursing Result rank list will be up to the cut off date set by Indian Nursing Council for admission to the M.Sc Nursing Course.
There will be separate list for General candidates and separate list for Service Quota candidates. The CEE prepares the list based on the list of eligible candidates approved by Directorate of Medical Education.
Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Result
There will be details including names, rank, roll numbers and serial number in result. The dates for the PG Nursing represented here are for guidance purpose only. It may change in the future.
|Entrance examination date||01st week of August 2018|
|Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Result declaration date||02nd week of September 2018|
Check here: Link to check result will be available at cee-kerala.org.
How to check result?
All you would need to do is simply follow these steps.
- Visit the official website at cee.kerala.gov.in or cee.kerala.org (the result link will also be available on our site)
- Upon reaching the website locate the quota you belong to.
- For the page you will be able to see Result by pressing View Result link.
- Along with that there will also be links for checking Category list and Rank list
- Check if your name and rank is featuring there
- Download the page for admission formalities
CEE will publish Provisional Category list including information of eligible candidates belonging to SC, ST, OEC, SEBC and PD. First thing you should do when the list releases is to verify the category list for your position in the list. Take special note of different categories, eligibility for communal/special reservation, etc.
In case of any error, complains would be tend to when sent through post medium to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, within a period specified in the publication of the list, for necessary action. As a caution, a revised Category list will be published after considering the objections/complaints, filed by the candidates. This list would be unalterable. No Complaints shall be entertained under any circumstances.
Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) and Online Submission of Options
The CAP is a process of seat allotment to the indicated course and college. The Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) will be online. Therein, CEE Kerala will allot seats to the candidates in PG Nursing courses under General and Service quotas. You need to register for the same and exercise options. Also you need to present original documents and pay course fee. Admission is solely on basis of rank.
Documents in original to be produced at the time of Admission
- Candidate data sheet
- Allotment Memo issued by CEE
- Date of birth certificate
- Passing degree Certificate
- Qualifying examination Mark list
- Permanent Registration Certificate from Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council.
- Experience Certificate.
- Certificate of Eligibility/Equivalency certificate from KUHS for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from universities outside Kerala.
- Transfer Certificate
- Required bond duly filled up and signed by candidates and sureties.
- Service Certificate (if applicable)
- Order of relief (in the case of service candidates).
- Originals of all the uploaded documents / Certificates.
Insofar, official details of Kerala PG Nursing 2018 result have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CEE Kerala releases Kerala PG Nursing 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.