Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Admit Card is available online at cee.kerala.gov.in. The candidates who registered on time only can download the hall tickets for the Kerala M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam. Candidates need to log in with details such as application number and password to download the CEE Kerala M.Sc Nursing hall ticket. The Admit Cards of certain candidates may be withheld either due to defects in their online applications or incorrect information provided by the candidates. Admit cards will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Candidates can get more details for Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Admit Card, from this page.
Latest: Kerala M.Sc Nursing entrance test 2020 admit card has been released. Scroll below to download it.
Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, cee.kerala.gov.in . The candidates have to enter their Application Number and Password provided in the application form in order to download the admit card. They have to take a printout of the admit card. The venue of the examination and time table is noted in the admit card.
|Admit card issue dates||11 Oct 2020|
|Entrance examination date||18 Oct 2020|
|Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Result declaration date||to be announced|
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Admit Card.
Official Website: cee-kerala.org or cee.kerala.gov.in
Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Exam Date Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
Earlier Notice: Click here to check Kerala PG Nursing 2020 (M.Sc) Exam Date Notice.
Steps for downloading the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for Kerala PG Nursing is made available through online mode only. It must be very clear that the candidates will not receive this admit card offline or through post. Follow the steps given below to download admit card.
- Visit the official website at cee-kerala.org or click on the above link.
- Select “Admit Card Download”
- Enter Application Number and Password to download the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Admit Card
- Download the hall ticket and safe it until admission process is over.
Reporting for the PG Nurse Examination Hall
- Candidates should bring the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Admit card and a blue/black ballpoint pen.
- The officials may not allow the candidates to carry items such as pencil, eraser, correction fluid, calculator, logarithm table, electronic gadgets, mobile phones etc. into the examination hall.
- Candidate should be present at the examination hall, 30 minutes before the prescribed time for the commencement of the examination.
- Authorities at center shall not allow anyone to enter the hall once the exam begins.
- Als,o you cannot leave the exam centre prior to completion of exam timing.
- Each correct response will be awarded 4 (Four) marks.
- Negative marking will be adopted for incorrect response.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response and no mark will be given for the question not answered.
Important: Any malpractice or attempt to commit any kind of malpractice in the examination will result in the disqualification of the candidate and withdrawal of candidature.
Tie- Resolution: If more than one candidate obtains equal marks in the Entrance Examination, candidate who secures higher correct responses will be placed higher in the ranking. If the tie still continues, the candidate older in age will be placed higher in ranking.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.