The MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 in the state of Kerala will be done on the basis of NEET 2019 score. The admission is to be granted through a centralized counselling, which will be held by Kerala CEE. The counselling will be held on given date and the seats in it are granted on the basis of NEET 2019. Application form for the same has been closed now. Admit card will be released only to those candidates who had filled the application form on time. Candidates have to appear & qualify in NEET 2019 for taking admission to Kerala MBBS/BDS 2019 program.
Kerala MBBS / BDS Admission 2019
The candidates may check the salient features below to quickly know basics details about Kerala MBBS Admission 2019:
- Admission Type: State Level.
- Conducting Body: Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Exam for Admission: National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET).
- Base for Admission: NEET Score.
Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 Important Dates
The candidates may check the table below to keep track of all the important events and the deadlines of Kerala MBBS Admission 2019.
|Online facility for submission of NEET result & Fresh applications
for admission to Medical & Allied courses
|03 to 28 Feb 2019|
|Last date of documents invited for NRI Quota seats in Self
Financing Medical/Dental Colleges
|31 Mar 2019|
|Admit Card release date||10 Apr 2019|
|Date of Examination||22 & 23 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of result||25 May 2019|
The Provisional minority quota list for admission to medical courses has been released. candidates can check the same from the link given below.
- Click Here to check List of candidates deleted from the N R I list for MBBS/BDS courses due to defects in documents detected as the result of a detailed investigation.
- Click here to check the provisional list of students for NRI Quota.
- Click here to check the provisional list of students for Minority Quota.
- Click here to check the notice for the result.
The Provisional list of NRI category candidates who will upload the required documents through the website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations within the stipulated time for admission to the 15% NRI quota seats in the Self Financing Medical & Dental colleges in the State for the academic year 2019-20 will be published in the website www.cee-kerala.org.
The rank list for top 10 rank holder has been released for KEAM 2019. The candidates can check the same from the link provided below:
- Click here to check the Last rank list.
- Click here to check the rank list for KEAM 2019.
- Click here to check the list of top 10 rank holders for KEAM 2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the result of KEAM 2019.
The first phase allotment to Medical & Allied courses in the State for the year 2019- 20 will be published on the websites www.cee.kerala.gov.in and www.cee-kerala.org. The allotment list in PDF format prepared in the rank order contains allotted course, college, the category of allotment etc. and will be available in the official websites.
- Click Here to check the Allotment List.
- Click here to check the official notification for 2nd phase of allotment in English.
- Click here to check the official notification for 2nd phase of allotment in Malayalam.
Only those candidates are eligible for Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 who fall under the category of Keralite and Non-Keralite-1 (NK-1). These are as described below:
Keralite – Under the Keralite those candidates fall, who posses the domicile for the state of Kerala. However, a Ward of Non-Keralites All India Services (AIS) officers is considered under this category.
Non-Keralite-1 (NK-1) – These are those candidates, who are not domicile of Kerala but fall under any of the following categories:
- If the candidate has completed the qualifying course from Kerala and is a ward of Non-Keralite Government Employee in Defence services.
- A child of Non-Keralite parents, who are have served or are serving Government of Kerala for at least two years. The students must have also appeared for the qualifying state from Kerala only.
- A Non-Keralite, who has been living in Kerala for a period of 5 years or so, and has studied in from a state institute for 5 years at least, during the 12 years of their study.
- Candidate, who do not possess a domicile of Kerala but has studied from VIII to XII in Kerala.
Note: The candidates falling under Non-Keralite 1 category will be considered under ‘State Merit Seats’. However, these candidates will not have Communal/Special/PwD etc privileges.
Candidates who have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology in the Higher Secondary examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or examinations recognised equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology put together, are eligible. In the absence of Biology, Biotechnology will be considered as a subject for academic eligibility.
The application form for Kerala MBBS Admission was available on the official website of Kerala CEE. Interested candidates can apply for the admission before the deadline to submit the application form.
—— Application Form process is over.
The application form can only be filled online. The process to submit the form is as below:
Step 1: Accessing the Login – Click on the link above to access the application form.
Step 2: Online Registration – Register by submitting Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Phone Number, Choosing a Password, and Entering the Displayed Code.
Step 3: Getting the Application Number – Once the registration is done, the candidates will be displayed a confirmation message, which the candidates need to “Confirm’. Following it, the candidates will get an Application Number. It will be a seven digit number, which the candidates will have to safe because it will be required in future.
Step 4: Uploading of Photograph and Signature and Left Thumb Impression: Next, the candidates will have to upload the photograph, signature and left thumb impression on the application form. All of these documents are to be uploaded in the prescribed format.
Step 5: Filling the Application Form – After this, the candidates will have to submit the details in the application form of Kerala MBBS Admission 2019. The details to be submitted in the form will be personal, educational, communicational, etc. The candidates will have to ensure that all the details are authentic. Else, it will hamper their candidature.
Step 6: Application Fee Payment – Lastly, the candidates will have to remit the application fee to end the online application process. The fee amount is to be submitted either online through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card etc, or offline through the e-challan facility.
Step 7: Posting of Application Confirmation Page – This step is very important. If the candidate has submitted the form and the fee but has not posted the application confirmation page to CEE then, the Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 Application Form will not be accepted.
The selection of the candidates in the state will be done on the basis of NEET score. The CEE will prepare a merit list on the basis of the score and the candidates will be called for seat allocation, on the basis of the allocated merit.
CEE will conduct a centralised counseling for the admissions. The counselling will be held online and the candidates will have to go through the following procedure under it:
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment and Acceptance
- Reporting at the Allocated Institute.
The candidates should note that despite qualifying NEET 2019, the candidates will also have to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the examination.
Colleges Participating in Kerala MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
In the Kerala MBBS Admission 2019, the seats will be allocated in the Government and Self Medical and Dental Colleges. In these colleges, the following seats will be filled through Kerala MBBS/BDS Admission 2019.
- Government Colleges – Only the State Quota Seats.
- Self-Financing College – Entire Seats, including Minority and MRI Quota.
Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org
For more details on Kerala MBBS / BDS Admission 2019, download information brochure.