KEAM 2023 will be held on 17 May 2023. The Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala) has announced Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) 2023 exam date and the application form will release soon. Its official website is cee.kerala.gov.in. Organized by CEE Kerala, KEAM exam is for admission to BE/B.Tech, B.Pharm courses in Professional Colleges in Kerala. It is the State level Engineering entrance exam. Get here the KEAM study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – KEAM 2023 Exam Date has been announced. Scroll down for more details.
What is KEAM exam?
The full form of KEAM is Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical. It is a State level Engineering entrance examination conducted by CEE Kerala. BE/B.Tech, B.Pharm admission in Professional Colleges in Kerala for 2023-24 session is on the basis of KEAM 2023.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Candidate Login
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Rank List
- Cut Off
KEAM 2023 Exam Date
CEE Kerala decides and announces the exam date of KEAM 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check cee.kerala.gov.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||As per CEE Kerala|
|Release of KEAM 2023 application form||As per CEE Kerala|
|Last date to apply online at cee.kerala.gov.in||As per CEE Kerala|
|KEAM 2023 admit card release date||As per CEE Kerala|
|KEAM 2023 Exam Date||17 May 2023|
|Release of official answer key||As per CEE Kerala|
|KEAM 2023 result announcement||As per CEE Kerala|
Important Downloads and Official Links
18 Feb – KEAM 2023 Exam Date Released Notice
KEAM 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||KEAM|
|Full Form of KEAM||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical|
|Organizing Body||CEE Kerala|
|Full Form of CEE Kerala||Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Examinations|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through KEAM||BE/B.Tech, B.Pharm|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through KEAM||Professional Colleges in Kerala|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||TBA, Last year it was – Offline|
|Type of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – Multiple Choice Questions and based on single response|
|Number of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – 120 Questions in each paper|
|Total Marks||TBA, Last year it was – 960|
|Marking Scheme||TBA, Last year it was – +4, -1|
|Exam Duration||TBA, Last year it was – 150 Minutes per paper|
|Subjects in Question Paper||TBA, Last year it was – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
KEAM 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- CEE Kerala releases the KEAM application form 2023 at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Students should fill and submit the KEAM online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the KEAM 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical.
Eligibility Criteria of KEAM
The KEAM eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- CEE Kerala provides the detailed KEAM 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the KEAM 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through KEAM before admission.
KEAM 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of KEAM exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the KEAM syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the KEAM exam.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve KEAM previous year question papers.
Last year the syllabus was as follows
The question paper of Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical will be as per the exam pattern.
- The KEAM 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per cee.kerala.gov.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and KEAM sample question papers.
- KEAM 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
Last year the exam pattern was as follows
|Paper I||Physics & Chemistry||120 Questions||480 Marks||150 Minutes|
|Paper II||Mathematics||120 Questions||480 Marks||150 Minutes|
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Questions and based on single response.
- Number of Questions – There are 120 Questions in each paper.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 960.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 150 Minutes per paper.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get 4 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers.
KEAM 2023 Admit Card
The KEAM admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the KEAM admit card.
- CEE Kerala releases the admit card at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of KEAM exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the KEAM admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2023.
KEAM 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the KEAM 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of KEAM 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If CEE Kerala releases the KEAM official answer key, then you can download it at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Follow instructions of the Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Examinations to submit objections, and calculate marks using the KEAM solutions.
KEAM 2023 Result
All students who write the KEAM 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala) declares the KEAM 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where KEAM 2023 result link is published is cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by CEE Kerala.
- In order to check KEAM 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of KEAM exam decides your admission to BE/B.Tech, B.Pharm courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of KEAM results.
Official Website is cee.kerala.gov.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the KEAM Exam?
Ans. The KEAM exam is a State level Engineering entrance exam. It is for admission to BE/B.Tech, B.Pharm courses in Professional Colleges in Kerala.
Qs. Who conducts KEAM?
Ans. The Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for KEAM 2023?
Ans. The official website is cee.kerala.gov.in.
Qs. How to apply for KEAM?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the KEAM 2023 notification. Check cee.kerala.gov.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for KEAM 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the KEAM syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for KEAM 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on KEAM 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply