KEAM 2022: KEAM full form is Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical Courses. KEAM is a state-level engineering entrance exam conducted once a year. Through KEAM, admission to B.Pharm course is granted. Admission in Architecture, Medical & Allied Sciences courses is granted on the basis of NATA and NEET UG scores respectively. The candidates who qualify the entrance exam are then required to take part in Centralised Allotment Process (CAP). Check more details about KEAM 2022 here such as syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility, application process etc.
The admission engineering and pharmacy courses will be done through KEAM 2022, however, the admission in MBBS/ BDS courses in Kerala State will be on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in NEET exam. Similarly for Architecture courses admission will be done on the basis of NATA. Further, the candidates can check the exam schedule of KEAM from the below tables.
|Registration starts from||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Issuance of admit card||To be announced|
|KEAM 2022 exam date||To be announced|
|KEAM answer key||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
KEAM 2022 Courses Offered
The candidates are offered admission in the following Professional Courses, which is mention below:
Engineering Courses :
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)includes all Courses
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Food Engineering & Technology)
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
Agriculture & Forestry Courses:
- BSc.(Hons.) Agri.
- BSc.(Hons.) Forestry
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. & AH)
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSc)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
KEAM 2022 Exam Pattern
KEAM exam latest information brochure has not yet been released (which will contain exam pattern), usually exam pattern of KEAM remains the same, so you can get the idea of KEAM examination with this. The structure of Examination for the KEAM is as follows:
|KEAM Exam||Subject||Number of questions||Max Marks|
|Paper I||Physics and Chemistry||120||480|
- Number of Questions: 120
- Marking Scheme: For each correct in the Engineering Entrance Examination, the candidates will be awarded 4 marks, and for each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Negative marking: Their will be negative mark in the Engineering Entrance Examination.
- Examination Duration: 150 minutes
- Entrance Examination for Engineering courses will be conducted with a relative weightage of 5:3:2 in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
KEAM 2022 Syllabus
Below we mention the last year syllabus of KEAM for the reference purpose only, if any change occur in syllabus the latest syllabus will be uploaded here.
KEAM 2022 Selection Criteria
The aspirant will be selected for admission in various Engineering and B.Arch courses on the basis of following criteria, which is of previous years.
For all Engineering Courses:
- The Candidate selected for admission will be done on the basis of their merit in the Engineering Entrance Examination and marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- The subjects of the qualifying examination considered for the computation of marks for the purpose of ranking shall be Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Bio-Technology/ Biology.
- Equal weightage of 50:50 shall be given to the score obtained in the Entrance Examination for Engineering (Paper I & Paper II put together), and the grade/marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying examination for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together.
For B.Arc Program:
- A Rank list for admission to B. Arch Course will be prepared by giving equal weightage to the score obtained in the ‘National Aptitude Test in Architecture’ (NATA) and to the
marks/grades obtained in the Qualifying Examination by the candidate. It is important that the candidate should qualify NATA.
For MBBS/BDS Programme:
Candidates will have to qualify NEET-UG as per the qualifying criteria prescribed by NEET-UG for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
KEAM 2022 Previous Year Question Papers
In the table below you can access the year wise question papers of KEAM. Note that until 2016 KEAM entrance exam was also held for medical admission. However, from 2017 onwards medical admissions are done based on NEET scores. Thus, from 2017 there are no biology question papers. The KEAM Previous Year Question Papers are provided below.
|Year||KEAM Previous Years Question Papers PDF|
|2015||Download (Medical) | Download (Engg)|
|2014||Download (Medical) | Download (Engg)|
|2013||Download (Medical) | Download (Engg)|
How to prepare for KEAM 2022
Candidates who want to qualify in the KEAM, must read this session for better preparation tips. You should must practice on the previous year question papers, from this you will get the idea of important topics comes in KEAM exam papers. Below we mention some points of KEAM for better preparation.
- Carefully read the Syllabus examination.
- Get proper study material to syllabus.
- Follow only limited books.
- Develop query solving strategy.
- Try to solve problems in less time accurately.
- Understand the Exam marking scheme and Exam pattern, make better strategy.
- Manage the proper Time for better study.
For more Enquiry:
Housing Board Buildings,Santhi Nagar,
Phone: 0471-2332120, Fax: 0471-2337228,
e-mail: [email protected]
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.