KEAM 2022 – CEE Kerala has released the KEAM 2022 admit card for Engineering and Pharmacy on 15 June. Next, the exam will be held. The KEAM 2022 exam date is 04 July 2022. Apart from this, CEE Kerala has released the revised qualification criteria for KEAM B.Pharm 2022. Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) is a State level Engineering entrance exam. KEAM exam is conducted by CEE Kerala. It is entrance exam for admission to B.Tech, B.Pharm in Various colleges in Karnataka. Official website is cee.kerala.gov.in. Get here latest news on KEAM 2022 and its exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, registration, admit card, answer key, result.
– KEAM B.Pharm 2022 qualification criteria has been revised. Scroll below to check the complete notice.
– KEAM 2022 admit card has been released. Get download link here
About the exam: KEAM 2022 is short for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical. It is an Engineering entrance exam at the State level. Organized by CEE Kerala, KEAM is for admission to B.Tech, B.Pharm.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Candidate Login
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Rank List
- Cut Off
KEAM Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the KEAM Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||KEAM 2022|
|Full Form||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical|
|Exam Organizing Body||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala)|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Engineering entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through KEAM||B.Tech, B.Pharm|
|Colleges in which admission is through KEAM||Various colleges in Karnataka|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Pre-requisites for Apply Online
- How to Apply?
- How to Pay Application Fee?
- How to Upload?
- Reasons for Application Rejection
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Formats of Certificates
- Career Guides
- List of Post Offices
Notifications and Govt Orders
- 18 Jun – KEAM B.Pharm 2022 Qualification Criteria Revised Notice
- 15 Jun – KEAM 2022 Admit Card Release Date Notice
- 17 May – KEAM 2022 exam date changed notice
- 13 May – Entrance exam on 04.07.2022 – Holiday declared for exam center
- 10 May – Facility for adding additional courses
- 07 May – Last date for application registration is 10-05-2022, 5PM
- 05 May 2022 – KEAM 2022-Last date of Application extended up to 10.05.2022,5PM. / KEAM 2022-ഓൺലൈൻ അപേക്ഷ തീയതി 2022 മെയ് 10 5 PM വരെ നീട്ടി – Notification, വിജ്ഞാപനം
- 04 May – Application registration deadline extended
- 22 Apr – Issuing Non-utilization certificate Reg
- 16 Apr – KEAM-2022 Engineering/Pharmacy Entrance Examination has been postponed to 03-07-2022 – Press Release, Govt Order
- 08 Apr – KEAM-2022- E-District Certificate submission reg
- 06 Apr – Applications Invited : Admission to Kerala Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/ Medical & Medical Allied Courses – Notification, Malayalam
- 06 Apr – Kerala Engineering/Pharmacy Entrance Examination Schedule – Malayalam, English, Govt Order
- 06 Apr – Guideline regarding various certificates
- 06 Apr – Change in the status of institutions
KEAM 2022 Exam Date
The KEAM 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of KEAM Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||06 Apr 2022|
|Release of KEAM application form 2022||06 Apr 2022|
|Last date to apply at cee.kerala.gov.in|
|Last date for Online submission of supporting documents||10 May 2022|
|Application form correction window||30 May – 10 Jun 2022, 3.00 PM|
|KEAM admit card 2022 download link release date||15 Jun 2022|
|KEAM admit card 2022 release date for defects in Photograph/Signature and application fee payment is pending during application process||before 3:00 PM on 21 Jun 2022|
|KEAM 2022 exam date||04 Jul 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||To be announced|
|KEAM 2022 result date and time||By 25 Jul 2022|
|KEAM 2022 Merit Lists||By 15 Aug 2022|
KEAM 2022 Exam Timing
Candidates must keep checking cee.kerala.gov.in for any changes in the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical dates.
KEAM 2022 Application Form
The application form of KEAM 2022 is released by CEE Kerala.
KEAM 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical, candidates must first do registration at cee.kerala.gov.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for KEAM 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Then do registration for the KEAM exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the KEAM 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the KEAM online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
KEAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of KEAM exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after Class 12.
- For Engineering – Candidates who have passed Class 12 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry as one of the optional subjects with atleast 45% marks put together in the above subjects are eligible for admission. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry, the marks obtained in Computer Science shall be considered. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry and Computer Science the marks obtained in Biotechnology shall be considered. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry, Computer Science and Biotechnology the marks obtained in Biology shall be considered.
- For Pharmacy – Candidates who have passed Class 12 examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondry Education, Kerala or Examinations equivalent there to with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as optional subjects with 50% in physics, chemistry and biology/mathematics put together and separate minimum pass marks for physics, chemistry and Biology/Mathematics are eligible..
Age limit – The age limit for KEAM exam is – Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December 2022. No relaxation in the minimum age will be allowed. There is no upper age limit for Engineering, Architecture and B.Pharm Courses. For Medical and Medical Allied courses, the upper age limit will be as per the Information Bulletin of NEET (UG) 2022.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website cee.kerala.gov.in and information brochure.
KEAM 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of KEAM 2022 is as follows.
|No. of Qs||Time|
|Paper 1 – Physics & Chemistry||120||150 Minutes|
|Paper 2 – Mathematics||120||150 Minutes|
- For engineering admissions, candidates have to attempt both paper 1 and 2.
- Candidates applying for admission to B.Pharm Course shall have to write Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.
- Candidates get 4 for correct answer.
- The negative marking is -1 for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: CEE Kerala will hold the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical as Offline.
- Duration: The exam will be of 150 min for each paper.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ.
- Language of question paper: The KEAM question paper 2022 will be in these languages – Not Specified.
KEAM 2022 Syllabus
The CEE Kerala releases the syllabus of Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Engineering exam. The KEAM syllabus is as follows.
The standard of the Entrance Examination will be that of Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations. The syllabi for all the subjects for the Entrance Examination are given in Annexure I of the Prospectus.
KEAM 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of KEAM 2022 is issued by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations for those who have submitted application form.
Release Date – The release date of KEAM admit card 2022 is as per decision of CEE Kerala. Please refer the dates table or here for the date.
Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the KEAM hall ticket at cee.kerala.gov.in.
How to download KEAM admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical, candidates need to access the KEAM 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
KEAM 2022 Exam Centres
The exam centres for KEAM 2022 are as follows – Entrance Examinations will be held at the selected venues in all Districts in the State, Mumbai, New Delhi and Dubai.
KEAM 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the KEAM answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical exam and predict their result.
Unofficial Answer Key – Many Engineering entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of KEAM exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
Official Answer Key – CEE Kerala releases the official answer key of KEAM 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from cee.kerala.gov.in.
KEAM 2022 Result
The result of KEAM 2022 is declared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations as per the result date and time decided by them.
KEAM 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for KEAM 2022 is decided by CEE Kerala. Check the dates section on this page or here for the same.
Link – The direct link to check Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical result is made available on the official website cee.kerala.gov.in.
How to check KEAM 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website cee.kerala.gov.in and click on the relevant KEAM result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of KEAM 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a KEAM 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Qualifying Marks – To qualify in the Engineering Entrance Examination and thereby become eligible to figure in the Engineering rank list, a candidate has to score a minimum of 10 marks each in Paper I and Paper II of the Engineering Entrance Examination. The candidates who do not score the minimum stipulated marks will not find a place in the rank list. Exemption: For SC/ST candidates there is no requirement of minimum marks in the Engineering Entrance Examination. However, the candidates who fail to answer at least one question in each paper will be disqualified.
KEAM 2022 Rank List
There will be separate KEAM 2022 rank lists for the following
- Engineering Courses.
- Architecture Course
- Medical & Medical Allied courses (except BAMS)
- BAMS Course
- B.Pharm Course
Office of The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001
E-mail: [email protected]
Web Sites: http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in, http://www.cee-kerala.org
CEE Help Line Number (09:30 AM to 05:30 PM)
Citizen Call Centre (24 Hours Help Line Numbers)
Qs 1. What is KEAM exam?
Ans 1. The KEAM exam is held annually by the CEE Kerala. It is an Engineering entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to B.Tech, B.Pharm in Kerala.
Qs 2. How can I apply for KEAM 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit cee.kerala.gov.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for KEAM exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical?
Ans 3. Candidates after Class 12 who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the KEAM exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is cee.kerala.gov.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.