KEAM Admit Card 2020 – Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, has release KEAM admit card in the online mode at cee.kerala.gov.in, for those candidates who have filled the form and paid the fee. The candidates can download KEAM admit card by entering the application number and password. KEAM 2020 is due to be held on July 16, 2020. KEAM hall ticket is released for courses like B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Pharm, B.Tech (Food Technology) etc. It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the admit card with the black / blue ballpoint pen and cardboard on the day of the examination. Scroll down to know more about KEAM admit card 2020 such as its process to download, details mentioned on it, what to carry with it etc.
Latest: KEAM 2020 admit card has been released. Download it from the link below.
KEAM Admit Card 2020
KEAM admit card shall not be sent individually to the candidates. Check the table given below to know more about KEAM admit card.
|KEAM 2020||Important Dates|
|Issuance of admit card|
|KEAM 2020 exam date||16 Jul 2020|
Download admit card: Click Here to download KEAM 2020 Admit Card
– Click Here to get KEAM 2020 application number.
– Click Here to get KEAM 2020 login password.
– Click Here to check the official notice regarding exam center
How to Download KEAM Admit Card 2020?
Admit card for KEAM releases in the online mode only. Candidates can check the steps given below to download KEAM admit card 2020.
Step 1– Firstly, click on the link given above.
Step 2 – After following the step mentioned above, a login window as shown below will open.
Step 3 – Next, enter the application number, password and access code.
Step 4 – Then, click on the ‘login’ button after entering the details.
Step 5 – Finally, download the admit card and take its 2-3 printouts.
Note: CEE also sets some facilitation centres for the downloading and printing of KEAM 2020 hall ticket.
What to do if Forgot KEAM 2020 Login Credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten their KEAM 2020 login credentials they can get the credentials back by following the steps given below.
How to retrieve KEAM 2020 application number?
Step 1 – Click on the link given above.
Step 2 – Then, enter the name of the candidate, mobile number and access code.
Step 3 – After this, click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 4 – Lastly, write the application number somewhere from where it could be easily accessible later.
How to retrieve KEAM 2020 login password?
Step 1: Click on the link given above.
Step 2: Next, the candidates need to enter the following details.
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- OTP Delivery Method (e-mail / sms)
- Access Code
Step 3: Click on the “Submit” button and the option to change password is displayed.
What to do in case of Error in KEAM 2020 Hall Ticket?
If there are certain defects in KEAM 2020 hall ticket, a rejection memo is released on the official website. It is released at candidate’s login and candidates can see the defects in the application form. In order to download KEAM hall ticket, the candidates need to correct those errors in the application form. No separate information regarding the defects in the hall ticket is released.
It must be kept in mind that if the candidates get a rejection memo, they will not be able to download KEAM 2020 hall ticket. So until the hall ticket is released, keep checking the official website or the dashboard to see if there is any rejection memo published or not.
What to Carry with KEAM Admit Card 2020?
Along with the admit card of KEAM, candidates should also carry the below mentioned documents.
- A clip board or card board.
- Black or blue ball point pen.
We advise that candidates also carry their own mask, small sanitizer, and water. Make sure to remove lable from sanitizer and water bottle.
Rough work: Candidates should note that during the examination, all the rough work is to be done on the question booklet. The OMR sheet should be clean and there should not be any rough work or extra marks on it.
Things Not to Carry Inside the Examination Hall
There are some things that are not allowed inside the examination hall on the examination day. Check the list of things that must not be carried given below.
- Correction fluid
- Log Tables
- Slide rules
- Mobile Phone
- Any other electronic items
- Electronic digital watches with the facilities of calculators
- Geometry box / pencil box
- Any written or printed material
Details Mentioned in KEAM 2020 Hall Ticket
KEAM hall ticket is an important document that has the details regarding the exam and the candidates who are about to appear for the exam. The details that are mentioned in KEAM 2020 hall ticket are:
- Name of the candidates
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Reporting time
- Exam centre name and address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Guidelines for KEAM 2020
Check the important instructions that all the test-takers have to follow on the day of examination. These are the points that deal with the code of conduct when KEAM 2020 shall take place. Check the points given below.
- The candidates must be present inside the examination hall 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Until the examination is over, no candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall.
- The rough work has to be done in the question booklet only. No stray marks or rough work can be done on the OMR sheet.
- After receiving the question booklet, the candidates must check the version code printed in the admit card, and the question booklet is the same.
- The candidates cannot open the seal of the question paper unless there is a proper indication by the invigilator.
- After the completion of the examination, the candidates shall get a copy of the OMR sheet. The candidates can take this copy of the OMR sheet with them.
- The candidates must write their roll numbers properly in the question booklet. Also, the signature must also be done in the space provided.
- Candidates must be cautious with Bar code mentioned on the OMR sheet. The bar code must not be mutilated or tampered.
- Unfair practices inside the examination hall like communication with other test-taker, having prohibited items inside the exam hall, taking away answer sheets outside the exam hall, threatening the official inside the exam centre etc might lead to cancellation of candidature.
Note: The entries in the OMR sheet are to made with blue / black ballpoint pen only. Marking with fountain pen, gel pen or sketch pen is not allowed. Use of any ink colour other than blue / black is also not allowed.
KEAM 2020 Exam Centres
Check the exam centre given below for KEAM 2020.
- Selected districts of Kerala
- New Delhi
KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern
Check out the KEAM 2020 exam pattern from below.
- Mode of the exam: The exam is conducted in pen-paper based mode
- Type of questions: All questions in the exam is of MCQ type
- Number of papers: There are 2 papers in the exam (Physics & Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Duration: The duration of each paper is 2.5 hours
- Marking scheme: 04 marks shall be awarded in case of correct answers. For each incorrect answer, 01 mark shall be deducted.
The distribution of marks in Paper 1 and 2 is given below:
|Paper||No. of ques||Time|
|Paper I – Physics and Chemistry||120||2.5 hrs|
|Paper II – Mathematics||120||2.5 hrs|
Books Recommended for the Preparation of KEAM 2020
Candidates can check the list of the books given below to prepare for KEAM 2020.
|14 Year’s Solved Papers Kerala CEE Engineering Entrance Exam||Click Here|
|Topic wise Solved papers for Engineering Entrance 2nd Edition||Click Here|
|Engineering Entrance Question Bank 2019 for JEE & Kerala||Click Here|
|Objective Physics for Engineering Entrances – Vol. 1||Click Here|
KEAM 2020 Answer Key
CEE releases KEAM answer key on the official website at cee.kerala.gov.in in. The candidates can download KEAM 2020 answer key to calculate the scores. If the candidates find any errors in the answer key, then, they can challenge the answer key by submitting Rs 100 for each question. The challenging fee can be paid by DD drawn in favour of CEE. Then, after reviewing the errors, the final answer key for KEAM 2020 shall be released.
About KEAM 2020
KEAM is an offline entrance exam conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). KEAM paper in total consists of two papers; Paper 1 is Physics & Chemistry and Paper 2 is Mathematics. Each paper consists of 120 objective type questions in total. Each question paper has 4 versions. Each question carries 04 marks and on the account of incorrect answers, 01 marks are deducted. The question in the exam are basically framed as per the syllabus of class 12th.
KEAM 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates shall carry a hardcopy of the application form along with the ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink) and a cardboard/clipboard for the Examination.
Ans : On the official website, a candidate has to log in using his/her application number and password. On the submission of these two details, admit card of KEAM 2020 will appear on the screen.
Ans : There is no provision of sending the admit card of KEAM 2020 to candidate’s postal address. It is the sole duty of the candidate to download the admit card from the official website.
Ans : In such case, candidate shall directly contact the conducting body, CEE on immediate basis.
Ans : The memo appears on the screen when there is a defect in the certificates uploaded in the application form. The candidates first have to eradicate that defect and then the admit card will be available for download. Necessary documents for correcting the defects should be sent to CEE office on or before the specified date along with the Printout of Memo sheet.
Ans : No, there is no dress code. However, candidate must make sure that they wear clean, tidy and decent clothes. No accessories and heavy makeup shall be worn by students.
Ans : Candidate must check the admit card to know the reposting time of the exam as admit card have details related to the exam center, exam time, reporting time and so on.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.