The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, has issued the KEAM 2018 Admit Card on April 10, 2018. Only those who have successfully registered for the exam can download the admit card for KEAM 2018 at cee.kerala.gov.in. The candidates have to enter login details which are Application Number and Password in order to download it. No candidate will receive their KEAM 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket by post. The admit card will consist of the details of the exam such as its date, timings, and address of the exam center. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the print out of the KEAM Hall Ticket 2018 on the day of the examination. KEAM 2018 is a State level entrance examination which is scheduled to be held on April 23-24, 2018. Check more details regarding the KEAM Admit Card 2018 from this page.
KEAM 2018 Admit Card
Those whose applications have been rejected will be issued a Rejection Memo at the time of downloading the admit card. Such candidates need to rectify the mistakes in the application form as per the schedule below. Also, you can check the important dates for KEAM Admit Card 2018 from the table below.
|Issuance of KEAM 2018 Admit Card||10 April 2018|
|Edit mistakes in the Application form||13 Apr 2018 (up to 05:00 PM)|
|Last date to submit the memo||17 Apr 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|KEAM 2018 exam date
Admit Card: Click Here to download KEAM 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
Timetable for KEAM 2018 Entrance Examination
The time and date as per which the Engineering and Pharmacy Entrance Test will be held are as follows:
|Engineering||Paper 1 – Physics & Chemistry||23 Apr 2018||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Paper 2 – Mathematics||24 Apr 2018||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Pharmacy||Paper 1 – Physics & Chemistry||23 Apr 2018||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
How to Download the KEAM 2018 Admit Card?
The candidates can download their admit card for KEAM 2018 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which is given above for downloading the admit card.
- Next, enter the KEAM 2018 login details such as Application Number and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Sign In” button.
- After submitting the details, the admit card will appear on the screen. Download te
- Download and then finally take a printout of the KEAM Admit Card.
Materials Allowed Inside The Examination Center
Candidates can take inside the examination centre only the following list of items:
- Admit Card
- Cardboard/Clip Board
- Ball-Point pens (with Black or Blue ink only)
What to do in case of any discrepancy in the admit card?
After downloading the admit card, the candidates must ensure that the details given on the admit card are correct or not. If there is any error or defects in the admit card, it should be rectified and bring to the notice of the exam conducting body before the exam date.
Role Of Facilitation Centers In KEAM 2018 Admit Card
Those candidates who do not have access to Internet facility can use the facility provided free of cost, by the Government at various centers across the state. The Facilitation Centres (FC) have been opened across the state during a specified period for the candidates.
- Click Here to check the list of Facilitation Centers.
What To Do If Forgot Password/ Application Number?
The candidates in case if do not remember their KEAM 2018 Login details, can retrieve it by following the instructions given below:
Steps to get your Application Number or Password
- Click on the link which is given above for which of the login detail you want to retrieve.
- If you want to get your Application Number, enter details such as your Name and Mobile Number.
- However, if you want to retrieve your Password, enter details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. Choose the mode by which you want to receive your One Time Password.
- Submit the details and you will get your Application Number/ Password.
Notice Regarding Release of KEAM 2018 Admit Card
CEE has issued a notification regarding the KEAM 2018 Admit Card. It is confirmed that the admit card will be available on the candidate login. However, the KEAM 2018 Login is not yet available. Check the notification for downloading the Admit Card below.
Important Points In The KEAM 2018 Admit Card Notification
Here we have summarised the important points which are given in the notification:
- The KEAM 2018 Admit Card will be available for download at the Candidate’s Login.
- You need to enter your Application Number and Password. Click on the menu item “Admit Card” to download it.
- Take a color print out of the KEAM 2018 Admit Card.
- The admit card is not available for those who have applied for Medical or Architecture courses.
- Those who did not uploaded images as per the specifications must correct the defects before April 13, 2018, up to 05:00 PM.
- Whereas those who have other defects in their submitted applications can view the defects in
their application by clicking the menu item ‘Memo Details’ provided in the profile page.
- You need to send the copy of the Memo thus generated along with the documents for rectification of defects to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations before April 17, 2018 (05:00 PM).
- A one-time correction facility for updating Mobile number and E-mail ID is provided to the candidates. You can do it through the menu item ‘Edit Contact Details’.
- If you have any complaint regarding the details shown in the profile page can submit their complaints with supporting documents to prove their claim to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram before 05:00 PM on April 17, 2018.
- The Helpline Number for KEAM 2018 are as follows: 0471-2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I take a black and white print out of the KEAM Admit Card?
A. No, you should take a color print out of the admit card as the same has been mentioned in the notification published by CEE.
Q. I can not appear for the exam as per the schedule mentioned in my admit card. Can I opt for another date?
A. The candidates will have to report to the examination center as per the schedule mentioned in the admit card only. Authorities will not entertain any request for a change in this regard.
Q. Will there be any Re-examination for KEAM 2018?
A. CEE Kerala will hold KEAM only once. Unfortunately, in the event that a candidate is unable to attend exam for some reason, even then they will not get a re-exam.
Q. I am not able to download my admit card of KEAM 2018. What should I do?
A. In case if a candidate is unable to download the admit card, make sure that you have entered the details correctly and try submitting it again.