KEAM Result 2022 – CEE Kerala will declare KEAM 2022 result. The result date has been announced. The date of declaration of result of Engineering Entrance Examination is on or before 25 July 2022. And the date of declaration of Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied and Ayurveda Rank lists is on or before 15 Aug 2022. You can check KEAM result, download rank list from cee.kerala.gov.in direct link or KEAM login link here. The Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) results forms basis for admission to B.Tech, B.Pharm in Various colleges in Karnataka. Get complete details and latest news on KEAM result 2022 date, time, link, how to check, cut off, qualifying marks here.
Latest – KEAM Result 2022 date announced. The engineering entrance exam result will be announced on or before 25 July 2022. The Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied and Ayurveda Rank lists will be published by 15 August 2022.
See: Rank List
KEAM Result 2022
The CEE Kerala is responsible for conduct of the State level Engineering entrance exam KEAM and declaring its results.
Direct Link to Check KEAM 2022 Result – Candidates can check the result, download scorecard, rank at cee.kerala.gov.in as per schedule.
KEAM Result 2022 Date
The important dates for result of KEAM 2022 are as follows.
|Important Events of KEAM 2022 Result||Dates|
|KEAM 2022 Exam Date||04 Jul 2022|
|KEAM 2022 Result Date for Engineering Entrance Examination||on or before 25 Jul 2022|
|KEAM 2022 Result – Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied and Ayurveda Rank lists||on or before 15 Aug 2022|
KEAM Result 2022 Time
Besides dates, candidates want to know time at which time is CEE Kerala declaring KEAM results.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations can declare KEAM 2022 result at any time on result date. Keep checking cee.kerala.gov.in for result link. If CEE Kerala notifies any specific time for KEAM result, then we will update here.
See: Cut Off
KEAM Result 2022 – Overview
Most important aspects of the insert_exam result 2022 are as follows.
|Aspect of KEAM 2022 Result||Details|
|Name of Exam||KEAM|
|Full Form of Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical|
|Type of Event||Result|
|Official Body That Organizes Exam and Declares KEAM Result||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala)|
|Mode In Which CEE Kerala Declares Result of KEAM 2022||online|
|Official Website To Check KEAM 2022 Result||cee.kerala.gov.in|
|Login Details To Check Result||Application no & password|
|Details in KEAM Result Scorecard||Name, DOB, category, marks – Expected|
|Scope of KEAM Result||State Level|
|Courses where admission will be through this exam result||B.Tech, B.Pharm|
|Colleges where admission will be through this exam result||Various colleges in Karnataka|
KEAM Result 2022 – Qualifying Marks
- For Engineering – To qualify in the Engineering Entrance Examination and thereby become eligible to figure in the Engineering rank list, a candidate has to score a minimum of 10 marks each in Paper I and Paper II of the Engineering Entrance Examination. The candidates who do not score the minimum stipulated marks will not find a place in the rank list. Exemption: For SC/ST candidates there is no requirement of minimum marks in the Engineering Entrance Examination. However, the candidates who fail to answer at least one question in each paper will be disqualified.
- For Pharmacy – To qualify in the Entrance Examination and thereby become eligible to figure in the rank list for admission to B.Pharm course, a candidate has to get a minimum of 10 marks out of the index of 480 calculated as per clause 9.7.4(f). The candidates who do not get the minimum stipulated index mark will not find a place in the rank list. Exemption: For SC/ST candidates there is no requirement of minimum index mark for ranking for B.Pharm course. However, the candidates who fail to answer at least one question in Paper-I of the Engineering Entrance Examination will be disqualified.
For complete details on preparation of KEAM result 2022 qualifying marks, please read the prospectus, section 9.7.5.
See: Candidate Login
KEAM 2022 Rank List
- Equal weightage of 50:50 shall be given to the score obtained in the Entrance Examination for Engineering (Paper I & Paper II put together), and the grade/marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying examination for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together, after effecting the standardization procedure as described in Clause 9.7.4 (b)(iii).
- In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry, the marks obtained in Computer Science shall be considered. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry and Computer Science, the marks obtained in Biotechnology shall be considered. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry, Computer Science and Biotechnology, the marks obtained in Biology shall be considered.
For complete details on preparation of KEAM 2022 rank list, please read the prospectus, section 9.7.4.
KEAM Result 2022 – Tie Breaking
- Candidate with higher marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the ranking.
- If the tie still exists, candidate with higher marks in Physics of the Physics & Chemistry Paper in the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the ranking.
- If there is still a tie, candidate with higher standardized marks in Mathematics of the final year of the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the ranking.
- If the tie still persists, candidate with higher standardized marks in Physics of the final year of the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the ranking.
- If there is still a tie, the age of the candidate will be taken into account and the older will be placed higher in the ranking.
See: Admit Card
How To Check KEAM 2022 Result?
Students can easily check the result of KEAM with the following steps.
- Step-1: Go to cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Step-2: Then click on the KEAM result 2022 link or KEAM 2022 login link.
- Step-3: Now login with Application no & password.
- Step-4: Check your result of Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical.
Details in KEAM Result 2022
Check CEE Kerala KEAM result carefully for the following details.
- Name, DOB, category, marks – Expected
Importance of KEAM Result 2022
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) is a State level Engineering entrance exam. Therefore through this exam, Various colleges in Karnataka offer admission to B.Tech, B.Pharm. As a result, the KEAM entrance exam scores, rank are critical for admission 2022-23.
See: Answer Key
Office of The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001
E-mail: [email protected]
Web Sites: http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in, http://www.cee-kerala.org
CEE Help Line Number (09:30 AM to 05:30 PM)
Citizen Call Centre (24 Hours Help Line Numbers)
See: Cut Off
KEAM 2022 Result FAQs
Qs. How do I check my KEAM result 2022?
Ans. Go to the official website cee.kerala.gov.in. Then on the homepage click KEAM result 2022 link. Now enter Application no & password credentials.
Qs. What is KEAM?
Ans. The KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical. It is a State level Engineering entrance exam. It is conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations(CEE Kerala). Various colleges in Karnataka offer admission to B.Tech, B.Pharm on basis of KEAM.
Qs. On what date and time will KEAM 2022 result be announced?
Ans. The result of KEAM will be announced on the date and time as decided by the CEE Kerala.
Qs. Is KEAM easy?
Ans. The KEAM is a State exam and candidates compete at this level for limited seats.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.