KEAM 2019 Answer Key – CEE Kerala has released official KEAM Answer Key 2019 for Paper 1 and 2. The KEAM Answer Key 2019 for Paper 1 and 2 can be downloaded from this page. The answer key for Physics and Chemistry and Mathematics paper has been released on official website, cee-kerala.org and the last to submit objections on May 08, 2019. It is available as pdf, for version A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, B2, B3, and B4. Candidates can use the answer key of KEAM 2019 to estimate marks in the exam. To do so, check the answers from the answer key and add 1 marks for correct answer and deduct 1 marks for incorrect answer. Know more details on KEAM 2019 Answer Key from this page.
KEAM 2019 Answer Key
There are 4 sets of KEAM 2019 question paper. You can download KEAM 2019 Answer Key from the table below.
|KEAM 2019||Answer Key|
|KEAM 2019 Physics and Chemistry Answer Key||Click Here – Released!|
|KEAM 2019 Mathematics Answer Key||Click Here – Released!|
KEAM 2019 Official Answer Key Notice
KEAM Answer Key notice in Malayalam.
- Click Here to download the notice.
- Click Here to download the notice.
How To Use The Answer Key Of KEAM 2019?
To use the KEAM 2019 Answer Key and get the estimated score, the candidates need to have with them the following:
- The answer keys of Paper 1 and Paper 2
- The question paper of both paper 1 and paper 2
Now that you have these 2 resources the candidates need to follow the steps below to use KEAM 2019 Answer Key:
- Check that you are checking the same version column in the answer key as that of your question paper.
- Now match the answers in the answer key and with those you have marked in the exam
- Then count the number of correct and wrong answers and put them in the formula below and you will get your predicted KEAM 2019 score.
KEAM 2019 Answer Key Important Dates
As per the schedule below the candidates can check our page here to get the answer keys instantly as they release.
|KEAM 2019 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|Physics & Chemistry (Paper 1) exam date||02 May 2019|
|Mathematics (Paper 2) exam date||03 May 2019|
|Release of unofficial answer key||few hours after the exams|
|Release of official answer key||03 May 2019|
|Last date to submit objections||08 May 2019|
KEAM 2019 Answer Key By Coaching Centers
Initially, the candidates can check this space for the KEAM 2019 unofficial answer keys. Note that the answer keys by coaching centers of KEAM 2019 cannot be treated as the final answers for the exam. The official answer keys by CEE Kerela are the more reliable source of answers. Therefore the candidates can use the answer key for the reference purpose. The coaching centers that are known to release the answer keys of KEAM 2019 are:
- Zephyr Entrance
- Science Institution
- Brilliant Pala
- PC Thomas
KEAM 2019 Official Answer Key
CEE Kerela releases the answer key of the exam a day after the exam is over and the answer key. The answer key contains the answers to all the 4 sets of the question paper in a PDF format. The candidates can check the same without any login. The PDF link is made available over the official website and the candidates can check the answer key.
How does the KEAM 2019 Official Answer Key look like?
It looks like the one shown here:
- This is the section where the question appears.
- This is the subject name of the question paper for which the answer key available.
- lastly, this is the set of the question. Say if you have the version A1 of the question paper check the answers that are under the A2 column.
How To Download The KEAM 2019 Official Answer Key
To get the answer key the candidates have to visit the official website first as per the schedule we have already mentioned above. Or one can check the answer key using the direct link we have made available above on this page.
- On click the link of the answer key, the candidates can check 2 separate links of 2 PDFs.
- The answer key of Paper 1 and Paper 2 is released separately in PDF formats.
- Click on the links and download the PDF files in your systems.
Challenging The KEAM 2019 Answer Key
To challenge the KEAM 2019 Answer key the candidate needs to note first that the unofficial answer keys are no available for the challenge only the official answer keys are open for challenge.
If a candidate feels that there is any mistake in the answer key that CEE releases that can claim the mistake. The candidates have to wait for the challenge window to open and as soon as it is open they can challenge the wrong answers on the KEAM 2019 Official Answer Key.
How To Challenge The Answer Key Of KEAM 2019?
To challenge the answer key the candidates need to follow the steps below:
- Write on an A4 sheet the question number and answer that you feel is wrong in the answer key. Give a proper explanation for the same. If needed solve the question and give them the correct answer.
- If available attach a proof that the solution you are giving is the correct one.
- Fee for challenge: Attach a DD of Rs. 100/- in favor of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, and send it within 5 days from the date of publication of the answer keys on the website of the CEE.
Note: If the complaint filed is found to be genuine, the fee remitted while filing the complaint will be refunded. Complaints received by E-mail/Fax are considered on any account.
How Are The KEAM 2019 Answer Key Challenges Scrutinised?
CEE appoints subject expert committees to refer to the challenges and check for their genuineness. The recommendations of this committee are the final ones. As per the decision of the committee, the changes will be made on the published answer key. In cases marks for the deleted questions, if any, the marks shall be distributed.
Publication of The KEAM 2019 Final Answer Key
After the recommendation of the committees and the changes in the answer key, a final answer key is uploaded over the website of KEAM 2019. The final answer key is not further available for any challenge.
Also, the final answer key is the one based on which the mars of the candidates are calculated for the preparation of the KEAM result.
KEAM 2019 Result
With the help of the answer keys the candidates can get their estimated scores, however, the result of the KEAM 2019 is the final statement of marks. Therefore the candidates have to check their result at the KEAM 2019 official website. To check the result, the candidates need to enter their login details such as Roll number, Date of birth/ password, etc. The candidates can also check the rank list for admission.
Preparation of the KEAM 2019 Rank list:
The rank list is prepared separately for Engineering Courses, Architecture Course, MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS, Agriculture, Veterinary, Forestry and Fisheries, BAMS Course and B.Pharm Course.
The score based on which the rank list is prepared is calculated giving Equal weightage of 50:50 to the score obtained in the Entrance Examination for Engineering (Paper I & Paper II put together), and the grade/marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying examination for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together.
The full form of KEAM is Karnataka Engineering Agriculture Medical entrance exam. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). It is the gateway for admission in various specializations of engineering, pharmacy, medical, forestry, agriculture, and many other courses. Though for admission in the Medical course, a candidate must qualify the NEET exam, and for architecture courses, candidates must pass the NATA entrance exam.
Exam pattern of KEAM 2019:
- Type: Multiple choice exam. There are 5 options for each question and only on the answer is correct.
- Mode: Offline, the candidates have to give the answer in the OMR sheet.
- Marking Scheme: There are 4 marks for each correct answer and deduction of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Time: The time duration for each Paper is 150 mins.
|The Paper||Subject||Number of questions||Max Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||120||480|
KEAM Answer Key Archives
Candidates can check below the answer key form last 2 years:
|KEAM Engineering||KEAM Answer Key 2017, 2018|
|Physics and Chemistry||Click Here|