KEAM 2021 Application Form – CEE Kerala opens KEAM 2021 registration in January / February. Students can apply for KEAM 2021 before the last date from direct link below of cee-kerala.org, and cee.kerala.gov.in. There are five steps of online application. That are doing the KEAM 2021 registration, then filling application, pay application fee, upload images and certificates, and finally print confirmation page. Get here complete details of KEAM 2021 application form including date, last date, fee, how to apply, and other information.
Application form of KEAM 2021 is expected to be available in January / February 2021.
KEAM 2021 Application Form
CEE Kerala first provides application form of KEAM 2021 for interested students to apply for the common entrance exam. Then correction window is opened. After that, CEE Kerala sometimes provides a separate window for additional courses. All activities are as per the schedule. Check the dates below.
|KEAM 2021 Application Form||Important Dates (Expected)|
|KEAM 2021 registration starts from||Feb 2021 (first week)|
|Last date to submit KEAM 2021 application form||Feb 2021 (last week)|
|KEAM 2021 exam date||Apr / May 2021|
Last year KEAM registration started on 01 February. Last date to apply was 25 February.
KEAM 2021 Application Fee
Candidates applying for KEAM have to fill and pay the application fee as per the course requried. Check the last year’s application fee from table below:
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|Both (Engineering/ B.Pharm and Architecture/ Medical & Allied)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
|For choosing ‘Dubai’ as exam centre (additional fee)||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 12,000|
Service Charges for Fee Payment
|Mode of Payment||Amount Limit||Service Charges|
|Net banking||No limit||Rs. 6.00 + Taxes|
|Credit card||No limit||1.00 % of the Fee + Taxes|
|Debit card||Up to Rs. 2000/-||Nil|
|E-Challan (Head/Sub-Post Offices in Kerala & Lakshadweep)||No limit||Rs. 40.00 inclusive of Taxes|
Click here to check the Fee Payment Guidelines.
Documents to Upload in KEAM 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the mentioned below documents at the time of KEAM 2021 Registration for verification. Check the list of documents from below:
- Proof of Nativity (for Keralite candidates)
- SSLC or equivalent certificate ( for Date of Birth Proof)
- Candidates in final year of 10+2 or VHS has to submit Course certificate duly filled in with signature and seal of the Head of the Institution
- Marksheet of qualifying examination.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate from the concerned Village Officer for community reservation
- Community Certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate from the Tahsildar concerned, if applicable
- Marksheet of qualfying education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects( if applying for Medical courses)
- NATA and NEET-UG scores.
Click here to check the document uploads specifications.
How to Fill the KEAM 2021 Application Form?
Candidates applying for KEAM 2021, can fill the online application form by following the mentioned below steps:
Step 1: Do KEAM 2021 Registration
- Go to cee-kerala.org, cee.kerala.gov.in and click on online application link. Or click on the direct link provided on this page above.
- Now, click on the registration link.
- After that candidates have to register by entering details like name, date of birth, mobile number, email address and create a password for login.
- Confirm the registration – Click on the edit button if he/she wants to edit the information.
- After that, Submit the details and confirm the registration. Proceed to fill the application form.
- After the successfully completion of registration process, one time password is sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 2: Fill the KEAM 2021 application form
- After the successful completion of the registration process, Now candidates have to fill the KEAM 2021 application form.
- Next, candidates have to fill in the details asked in the application form and select the course, you want to apply for and proceed to the next step
- After that, enter the basic details like Gender, Nationality, name of father, mother etc. as shown below.
- Enter your academic details and complete the form. Save and Submit the form.
Step 3: Pay the application fee
After that proceed to make payment choose the ways and complete the payment.
Step 4: Upload documents in KEAM 2021 application form
Upload the documents required in their prescribed format and preview the application form page
Step 5: Printout of Confirmation page
The last step, is to take out the print out of KEAM application form for future references.
Click here to check the complete application form guidelines.
Details to be filled in KEAM 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check details filled by them in application form is correct and valid. Check the list of details to be filled on application form below:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Select the course for which you wish to apply for.
- You can select more than one course in KEAM application form
- If you have selected a medical course, then you need to provide your NEET 2021 application form number.
- Select the Examination Centre
- Aadhaar Number
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Native District of Father
- Native District of Mother
- Complete home address
- Choose your state and district
- Choose your Qualifying Examination (QE)
- Status of QE
- Select the board of study in 10+2 or equivalent
- Choose Yes/ No whether you have studied Sanskrit at Plus two level
- Have you applied for KEAM previous years/ If you have then select the numbers from the drop-down menu
- Income details (for Keralite who chose as Nativity)
Images Specifications for KEAM 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the documents and images as per their given below prescribed format:
|Photograph||JPEG||150 X 200 pixels||15 to 100 kb|
|Signature||JPEG||150 X 100 pixels||10 to 100 kb|
|any other document||–||10 to 500 kb|
Photograph of Candidate:
- Upload the colour Photograph with a light colour background, white is preferable.
- Front view of full face and shoulder portion of candidate is to be seen clearly in the photograph.
- Photo, wearing caps and dark glasses will be rejected.
Signature of Candidate:
- Put the Signature in a plain white sheet with black/blue ink.
- Do not scan the full sheet, upload the area of crop around the signature.
- Upload the original and color print certificates.
- All the documents should be authenticated, legible, clear and readable.
- Same certificate can be uploaded for different claims. eg: Birth certificate, having a date of birth and place of birth, can be uploaded against the row ‘Proof for Date of Birth’ and ‘Proof for Nativity’.
Note: Please note that Invigilator/admission authority will use this Photograph, Signature and Documents to identify the applicant at the examination hall/admission desk. So please follow the above mentioned guidelines for the same.
KEAM 2021 Application Form Correction
Candidates are given a facilty by CEE to made changes to submit the correct application form. In the case application form of a candidate gets rejected due to images uploaded in the wrong format can makes changes through the correction window. And if a candidate wants to make changes in courses applied, exam city or correction in mobile number, they can also makes changes with correction window.
To access the window candidates have to login in candidate’s login with application number and password. Once the online window is closed, no correction can be made throughout the process.
KEAM 2021 Admit Card
Candidates whose application form is accepted can download the admit card of KEAM. CEE issued admit card on the official website. To download the admit card, candidates need the application number and password. Candidate must carry the printout of admit card along with a valid ID proof. The venue of exam, date, time and signature, photograph, name of candidates, etc. is noted on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy in details on the admit card, candidates must contact the examination cell within the date specified for queries.
In-state of Kerala, KEAM is held for admission into courses like engineering, architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, agriculture, forestry, veterinary, and fisheries courses. For engineering admission, CEE conducts KEAM entrance exam and seat allocation process. However, for admission in medical and architecture courses it is held only for seat allocation. Students who choose medical and architecture courses have to apply with NEET 2021 and NATA 2021 respectively scores and appear in CAP (common allotment process).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.