KEAM 2020 Application Form – Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE), Kerala has released KEAM application form in online mode at cee.kerala.gov.in. KEAM 2020 Application Form has been started from February 01, 2020. To submit the form, candidates have to complete KEAM 2020 registration, upload the documents and have to pay the application fee as a prescribed mode. Candidates who have completed 10+2 can apply online for KEAM. Admission in engineering and B.Pharm courses is based on KEAM entrance exam and admission in medical, architecture and allied courses are based on NEET-UG and NATA scores. For more information about KEAM 2020 Application Form, process, application fee read the page below.
Latest: KEAM 2020 Application Form has been released. Apply from the direct link given below.
KEAM 2020 Application Form
Candidates must keep the copy of the confirmation page of application form for admission process. The candidates can check below the online KEAM 2020 application form dates.
|KEAM 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|KEAM 2020 registration starts from||01 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit KEAM 2020 application form||25 Feb 2020|
|Last date to upload eligibility certificates and|
|29 Feb 2020|
|KEAM 2020 form correction starts from||1st week of Mar 2020|
|KEAM 2020 exam date||20-21 Apr 2020|
- Click here to register for KEAM 2020 Application Form.
- Login to fill the KEAM 2020 Application Form.
- Click here to access Forgot Application Number.
- Click here to access Forgot Password.
Official website, cee.kerala.gov.in.
KEAM 2020 Application Fee
Candidates applying for KEAM have to fill and pay the application fee as per the course requried. Check the application fee from table below:
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|Both (Engineering/ B.Pharm and Architecture/ Medical & Allied)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
|For choosing ‘Dubai’ as exam centre (additional fee)||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 12,000|
Note: There is no application form fee for ST candidates.
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through mentioned below ways:
- E challan – Download the challan and submit the fee in the bank with the copy of the challan.
- Online Mode –
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Service Charges for Fee Payment
|Mode of Payment||Amount Limit||Service Charges|
|Net banking||No limit||Rs. 6.00 + Taxes|
|Credit card||No limit||1.00 % of the Fee + Taxes|
|Debit card||Up to Rs. 2000/-||Nil|
|E-Challan (Head/Sub-Post Offices in Kerala & Lakshadweep)||No limit||Rs. 40.00 inclusive of Taxes|
Click here to check the Fee Payment Guidelines.
1. All the required certificates are properly filled in and signed by the competent authority and affixed office seal at specified place before uploading to the online application.
2. Photograph and signature must be in clear and must be in the prescribed format only.
3. Candidates should submit only one online application for admission to any or all of the courses in KEAM 2020
How to Fill the KEAM 2020 Application Form?
Candidates applying for KEAM 2020, can fill the online application form by following the mentioned below steps:
Step 1: Click on the direct link provided on this page above.
Documents to be Upload in KEAM 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the mentioned below documents at the time of KEAM Registration for verification. Check the list of documents from below:
- Proof of Nativity (for Keralite candidates)
- SSLC or equivalent certificate ( for Date of Birth Proof)
- Candidates in final year of 10+2 or VHS has to submit Course certificate duly filled in with signature and seal of the Head of the Institution
- Marksheet of qualifying examination.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate from the concerned Village Officer for community reservation
- Community Certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate from the Tahsildar concerned, if applicable
- Marksheet of qualfying education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects( if applying for Medical courses)
- NATA and NEET-UG scores.
Click here to check the document uploads specifications.
Step 2: Now, click on the registration link (only for the new user).
Step 3: Registration
After that candidates have to register by entering details like name, date of birth, mobile number, email address and create a password for login.
Step 4: Confirm the registration
Click on the edit button if he/she wants to edit the information.
After that, Submit the details and confirm the registration. Proceed to fill the application form.
Step 6: After the successfully completion of registration process, one time password is sended to your register mobile number.
Step 7: To fill the KEAM 2020 application form
- After the successful completion of the registration process, Now candidates have to fill the KEAM 220 application form.
- Next, candidates have to fill in the details asked in the application form and select the course, you want to apply for and proceed to the next step
- After that, enter the basic details like Gender, Nationality, name of father, mother etc. as shown below.
- Enter your academic details and complete the form. Save and Submit the form.
Step 8: Pay the application fee
After that proceed to make payment choose the ways and complete the payment.
Step 9: Upload the documents
Upload the documents required in their prescribed format and preview the application form page
Step 10: Printout of Confirmation page
The last step, is to take out the print out of KEAM application form for future references.
Click here to check the complete application form guidelines.
Details to be Filled in KEAM 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check details filled by them in application form is correct and valid. Check the list of details to be filled on application form below:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Select the course for which you wish to apply for.
- You can select more than one course in KEAM application form
- If you have selected a medical course, then you need to provide your NEET UG 2020 application number.
- Select the Examination Centre
- Aadhaar Number
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Native District of Father
- Native District of Mother
- Complete home address
- Choose your state and district
- Choose your Qualifying Examination (QE)
- Status of QE
- Select the board of study in 10+2 or equivalent
- Choose Yes/ No whether you have studied Sanskrit at Plus two level
- Have you applied for KEAM previous years/ If you have then select the numbers from the drop-down menu
- Income details (for Keralite who chose as Nativity)
Images Specifications for KEAM 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the documents and images as per their given below prescribed format:
150 X 200 pixels
15 to 100 kb
150 X 100 pixels
10 to 100 kb
any other document
10 to 500 kb
Guidelines to upload Photograph, Signature and Documents
Photograph of Candidate:
- Upload the colour Photograph with a light colour background, white is preferable.
- Front view of full face and shoulder portion of candidate is to be seen clearly in the photograph.
- Photo, wearing caps and dark glasses will be rejected.
Signature of Candidate:
- Put the Signature in a plain white sheet with black/blue ink.
- Do not scan the full sheet, upload the area of crop around the signature.
- Upload the original and color print certificates.
- All the documents should be authenticated, legible, clear and readable.
- Same certificate can be uploaded for different claims. eg: Birth certificate, having a date of birth and place of birth, can be uploaded against the row ‘Proof for Date of Birth’ and ‘Proof for Nativity’.
Note: Please note that Invigilator/admission authority will use this Photograph, Signature and Documents to identify the applicant at the examination hall/admission desk. So please follow the above mentioned guidelines for the same.
KEAM 2020 Eligibility
Before applying for KEAM, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the mentioned below eligibility criteria :
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian
- Engineering: Candidates must have completed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and chemistry/ Biology / Computer Science/ Biotechnology
- B.Sc.(Hons.)Agri, B.Sc.(Hons) Foresty, BFSc courses: Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- BVSc. & AH Course: Completed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- B.Sc. Degree holders: Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany or Biotechnology as Main subjects
- B.Arch: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics as a subject or 10+3 Diploma with maths as a compulsory subject
- Medical & Allied Courses (For MBBS, BDS, BSMS): Completed and passed 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology
- BAMS/ BHMS courses: Must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- BUMS course: Candidates must have completed 10+2 with Biology as the main subject.
KEAM 2020 Exam Centers
Candidates have the choices of exam centre in application form from given below cities:
- New Delhi
Click here to check the keam 2020 exam centers.
KEAM 2020 Form Correction
Candidates are given a facilty by CEE to made changes to submit the correct application form. In the case application form of a candidate gets rejected due to images uploaded in the wrong format can makes changes through the correction window. And if a candidate wants to make changes in courses applied, exam city or correction in mobile number, they can also makes changes with correction window.
To access the window candidates have to login in candidate’s login with application number and password. Once the online window is closed, no correction can be made throughout the process.
KEAM 2020 Admit Card
Candidates whose application form is accepted can download the admit card of KEAM. CEE issued admit card on the official website. To download the admit card, candidates need the application number and password. Candidate must carry the printout of admit card along with a valid ID proof. The venue of exam, date, time and signature, photograph, name of candidates, etc. is noted on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy in details on the admit card, candidates must contact the examination cell within the date specified for queries.
In-state of Kerala, KEAM is held for admission into courses like engineering, architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, agriculture, forestry, veterinary, and fisheries courses. For engineering admission, CEE conducts KEAM entrance exam and seat allocation process. However, for admission in medical and architecture courses it is held only for seat allocation. Students who choose medical and architecture courses have to apply with NEET 2020 and NATA 2020 respectively scores and appear in CAP (common allotment process)
KEAM 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can fill the form online through the official website only. Registration -> Fill the application form ->Pay the application fee ->Upload images and certificates -> Print confirmation page.
Ans : Candidates need not send the printout of the page and supporting documents to the Office of the CEE via post/e-mail/ or in person.
Ans : Candidates can fill the form online through the official website only. There’s no other option available with the candidate in order to fill the KEAM 2020 Application form.
Ans : Candidates shall have a valid email ID, phone number, scanned copy of photograph and signature, birth certificate, income certificate, community certificate, and reservation certificate (if applicable).
Ans : Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or equivalent exam. Scroll up on this page to check the eligibility criteria in detail.
Ans : Using the link ‘Forgot Password’ in the online application, you can reset your password. Application number, DOB, Security Question and answer of it should be provided for resetting the password.
Ans : Important messages and information regarding KEAM will be sent to the provided email-id /mobile numbers. Hence, it is mandatory for the candidates to have an active mobile number and phone number.
Ans : The applicants will have to submit a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in original from the competent authority along with the printout of the application form of KEAM 2020.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.