KEAM Application Form 2022 – The CEE Kerala has opened the candidate profile page for verification of photo, signature, name and for resolving deficiencies from May 30, 2022 to June 10, 2022. Candidates can edit the application form for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) from direct link at cee.kerala.gov.in or here. In order to edit the application correction window, candidates have to enter the Application Number and Password. Commissioner for Entrance Examinations conducts the KEAM exam as the State level Engineering entrance exam for admission to B.Tech, B.Pharm in Various colleges in Karnataka. Do KEAM registration before the last date. The KEAM application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest – CEE Kerala has opened the candidate profile page for verification of photo, signature, name and for resolving deficiencies from May 30, 2022 to June 10, 2022. Scroll down to access the link.
KEAM Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of KEAM 2022.
Direct link for KEAM Application Form Correction Window 2022: Click here to access the link for verification of photo, signature, name and for resolving deficiencies.
Direct link for KEAM application form 2022 – Click Here to access facility to add courses in application form.
Important documents to refer before filling KEAM application form 2022:
- Pre-requisites for Apply Online
- How to Apply?
- How to Pay Application Fee?
- How to Upload?
- Reasons for Application Rejection
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Formats of Certificates
- Career Guides
- List of Post Offices
KEAM Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Exam||KEAM 2022|
|Full Form||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical|
|Organizing Body||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala)|
|Event of KEAM||Application Form|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Official Website to fill KEAM application form 2022||cee.kerala.gov.in|
|Link to Apply Online at cee.kerala.gov.in||https://www.cee.kerala.gov.in/keamonline2022/instruction|
|Application Fees||Varies from Rs 200 to Rs 12000 depending on category, courses, and centre|
|How to apply||(1) Go to cee.kerala.gov.in. (2) Then click on the link for registration / application form of KEAM. (3) First do KEAM registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay KEAM fees.|
|Who should apply?||Class 12 candidates who fulfill KEAM eligibility criteria|
See: Candidate Login
KEAM 2022 Application Form Correction Window Notice
Candidates can check the notice related to KEAM 2022 Application Form Correction Window from below image or Download notice PDF.
KEAM Application Form 2022 Release Date
Mark the start and last dates of KEAM 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical.
|KEAM Registration 2022 starts on||06 Apr 2022|
|Last date to do registration and submit application form of KEAM exam|
|Application form correction window||30 May – 10 Jun 2022, 3.00 PM|
CEE Kerala may change the KEAM exam application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking cee.kerala.gov.in for all updates.
KEAM 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
Candidates can check the revised KEAM 2022 application form last date from below image or Download notice PDF.
Besides filling details in the form, candidates have to pay the KEAM application fee. The fee amount is as follows.
See: Rank List
How to fill the KEAM 2022 application form?
The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for KEAM 2022 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
Step 1: KEAM 2022 Registration
This is a one-time procedure. During the process, candidates will get a system generated Application Number. Candidates are requested to enter their own password when demanded. Preferably a strong password is recommended. It ensures the candidates’ safe online activities.
The requirements of a strong password are:
- a minimum length of 8 characters
- a minimum of one alphabet character [a-z or A-Z]
- a minimum of one number (0-9)
- a minimum of one symbol [[email protected]#$%^&*]
The candidate has to re-enter the password for Application Acknowledgement.
For further login, candidates have to note down all the information provided during this stage.
See: Admit Card
Step 2: Fill KEAM Application Form 2-22
All the basic information, required by the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations are to be filled in at this step. Before filling the details, read the Prospectus carefully.
The data provided here will be used for processing the application. Any mistake in filling this sheet or providing false/incomplete/wrong information will affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission or claim for reservation under any category. It is obligatory that the candidate should fill all the items in the application.
If the application is filled completely, candidate can preview the details of the application before going to the next step, by clicking the ‘Save & Preview’ button. After confirming that all the information given are correct and true, click the ‘Save & Finalize’ button to complete the application filling process.
Step 3: Pay Application Fee
At this step, the candidate has to make the payment of application fee by way of Online Payment or by way of e-chalan.(Refer clause 7.3.1)
Step 4: Upload Images & Certificates
A recent passport size photograph of the candidate and Signature of the candidate, all in jpeg format of given specifications are to be uploaded. In addition all the certificates and documents in support of the various claims made in the applications should be uploaded. Nativity proof as stipulated in clause 6 and proof for date of birth are mandatory.
Note: If more than one documents have to be uploaded for a single claim, all the documents should be converted into a single pdf file and uploaded.
See: Candidate Login
Step 5: Print Application Acknowledgement Page:
After completing steps four, Candidate should take a printout of the Application Acknowledgement page from the online application for future references.
Applications should be complete in all respects. A candidate will be considered for the Entrance Examination or for admission, only if he/she has furnished the relevant certificates prescribed in the Prospectus, in proof of eligibility, or in support of any claim for reservation, under any category.
Application Acknowledgement Page of the online application must be retained for future reference. Do not send the printout of the Application Acknowledgement Page or other documents to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE).
KEAM 2022 Registration
Students who wish to appear in the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical have to complete the KEAM registration process. However note that only partial registration for the KEAM exam is not enough. You have to fill the complete application form at cee.kerala.gov.in in order to submit your candidature for the exam.
See: Cut Off
Documents Required for KEAM Application Form
Students should refer class 10 marksheet, class 12 marksheet, and other documents to fill details in the KEAM 2022 application form.
In addition to the above, they need to submit some documents online. They are as follows.
- Photograph of candidate (jpeg)
- Signature of Candidate (jpeg)
- Date of Birth Proof (pdf)
- Nativity Proof (pdf)
- Certificates to prove various claim (such as category reservation, special reservations, minority, NRI, benefits based on income, inter-caste, etc.) if any.
Documents to be uploaded
- Proof for Nativity as specified in Clause 6.1.1.(Mandatory)
- Relevant page of the SSLC or equivalent certificate to prove date of birth, (Mandatory)
- The following students must upload the course certificate duly filled in with signature and seal of the Head of the Institution for getting weightage/reservation-
- Final year Plus-two students who studied Sanskrit as second language.
- Final year VHSE (Livestock Management), HSE (Dairy Farmer Entrepreneur course), HSE (Small Poultry Farmer course) and Final year VHSE (Agri.)course/ HSE (as per NSQF Agri. stream) students
- The candidates who have already passed the above Plus-two/VHSE course must upload the mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for State Government Education purpose in the prescribed format given in Annexure XXVII from the Village Officer concerned for community reservation claims in the case of SEBC/OEC candidates.
- Community Certificate from the Tahsildar concerned in the prescribed format given in Annexure XXIX in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Certificates as proof in support of any claim for special reservation.
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate in the prescribed format given in Annexure XV from the Tahsildar concerned, if applicable. [See Clause 7.5.1 (c)].
- Mark lists of all parts of the BSc. Degree Examination and Higher Secondary or equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects, in case of those seeking admission to Medical courses as per Note to Clause 6.2.1.
- Documents of Minority reservation, if applicable as per clause 5.6. (In the prescribed format given in Annexure XXVIII)
- EWS Certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure XVI (a), (b)) as per the G.O (P) No.2/2020/P&ARD dated 12.02.2020, issued by the Village Officer (if applicable).
- For NRI quota seats: An applicant, who depends upon his/her Father/Mother/ Brothers and Sisters (inclusive of first cousins)/ Husband/Wife/ Brothers and Sisters (inclusive of first cousins) of Father or Mother/Half Brother/Half Sister/Adopted Father or Adopted Mother working abroad is eligible to apply under NRI quota. (As per the G.O (MS) No.243/2014/ H&FWD dated 06.08.2014).
See: Answer Key
Office of The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001
E-mail: [email protected]
Web Sites: http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in, http://www.cee-kerala.org
CEE Help Line Number (09:30 AM to 05:30 PM)
Citizen Call Centre (24 Hours Help Line Numbers)
KEAM 2022 Registration FAQs
Qs 1. Is KEAM 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of KEAM 2022 is released by CEE Kerala on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check cee.kerala.gov.in for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for KEAM 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical at the official website cee.kerala.gov.in.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for KEAM 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the KEAM on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at cee.kerala.gov.in. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical as prescribed by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala).
Qs 4. How to apply for KEAM exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) 2022, go to cee.kerala.gov.in. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all CEE Kerala issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.