BCECE Board will release BCECE 2018 Application Form. The form will be available online, in the month of February 2018. The candidates will get almost 20-25 days for the registration process and the last date to apply will fall in the month of March 2018. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria first and then apply. There will be two parts in the application form i.e. Part-A and Part-B. The candidates will have to fill the application form online and after the successful submission, the candidates will have to send it along with required documents by Registered Post / Speed Post to the Board. The candidates can check the detailed information like application process, application fee, required documents etc regarding BCECE Application Form 2018 form this page below.
BCECE 2018 Application Form
The candidates might also get the chance to edit the BCECE Application Form by login to the official website with the help of Registration Number and Password. If the candidate will make any mistake in filling up the application form then they will have the choice to edit the incorrect information. The candidates can check the important dates related to BCECE Application form 2018 from the table below.
|Commencement of Online Application Form||2nd week of February 2018|
|Last Day to Register||1st week of March 2018|
|Last Day to Pay Fee||2nd week of March 2018|
|Online Editing of Application Form||2nd week of March 2018|
|Post the Hard Copy of Online Application Form (Part-A & Part-B)||2nd week of March 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
The candidates are advised to fill the correct and valid details on the application form. If the candidate will fill any incorrect detail to astray the authority then the candidature will be canceled.
Application Form: The candidates can fill the BCECE Application Form 2018 from the official website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Application Fee: The candidates can check the application fee category wise for the different courses as per last year from the table below.
|Category||PCM or PCB or CBA||PCMB|
|General / BC / EBC||Rs 1000||Rs 1100|
|SC / ST / DQ||Rs 500||Rs 550|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee in the following ways given below.
- Through Challan
- Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
How to Fill BCECE Application Form 2018
The candidates who wish to fill the application form can check the instructions given below for BCECE 2018 Admissions.
Step-1-Registration: The candidates will have to go to the official website and click on the link for the registration process. Then the candidates will have to submit the details mentioned below:
- Selection of the course group
- Name of the candidate- first, middle and last name
- Date of birth
- Confirm if the candidate is domicile of Bihar
- Residential Eligibility
- Reservation Category
- Have you claimed disability Quota
- Mobile number
- Confirmation of Password
- Security question
- Security password
After the submission of the details, the candidate will get the registration number and password on the registered email id or mobile number. With the help of these credentials, the candidates will be able to login further.
Step-2-Make Payment: In this step, the candidates will have to pay the application fee as mentioned above. The candidates will be able to pay the application fee in two modes, through Challan or through online mode. In the online payment, the candidates can choose any medium like Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Step-3-Personal Information: Now the candidates will have to fill the personal details. After the payment, the candidates will have to click on the link as “Fill the personal information”. Then fill the details like name, gender, dob, address, state etc. Then the candidates will have to upload the images in the specified format. The photo can be colored or black and white. There should be signed the photograph. For the signature, the candidates will have to sign in both English and Hindi and then click on “submit” button.
Step-4-Educational Information: In this step, the candidates will have to enter the educational details. The entries to be filled will be displayed on the computer screen. So the candidates will have to just follow the instructions and will have to fill the details. After filling up the form, click on the “Sumit” button.
Note: The important instructions are given below.
- The candidates are advised to check the details of application form on the confirmation screen.
- After the final submission, the candidate can not withdraw the application.
- After filling up the form, the candidates will have to download the application form Part-A and Part-B for the further process.
Step-5-BCECE 2018 to be Sent by Post: After filling the application form, the candidates will have to download the filled application form and sent it will the below-mentioned documents, via post. The list is given below.
- The same photograph which the candidate has upload online while filling the application form.
- Do the signature on the required section. Do not use capital letters to sign.
- Fill the declaration in your own handwriting as mentioned in the Part-B.
- Attach the board copy of paid challan (if applicable) along with the application form.
- Attach all the required document and mark sheet photocopy.
- Place all the documents and the application form in the yellow envelope of size 17cm x 30cm and write “Application for BCECE 2017” on it. Write subject group below that.
- Send all the documents to Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014.
Particulars of enclosures
The documents to attach with form are various mark sheets, certificates are provided below.
- Mark Sheet and Admit Card of I.Sc. or equivalent examination (admit card only in the case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination).
- If the candidate is appearing for the exam, send a certificate notified that the result of that particular exam has not been published and mention the subject also.
- Matric Certificate or equivalent admit card as the proof of age.
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Application Form part-A
- Certificate of native of Bihar
- Refugee Registration Certificate.
- The certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the Govt. of Bihar.
- Send the certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of Govt of India and posted in Bihar or an employee of any Public Sector Undertaking of the Govt. of India and posted in Bihar.
- The certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the United Nations Organisation and that he/ she is at present posted in Bihar.
- The candidates who have not studied in Bihar but claim the eligibility on ground of permanent/ 10 years or more of continuous residence in Bihar in respect of their parents, must also furnish a certificate from the Institution where he/ she is studying for the qualifying examination indicating the permanent address as recorded in the Admission Register of that Institution.
- Certificate of servicemen quota.
- Certificate of Disabled quota.
If you have any question or query comment below.