BCECE 2020 Application Form – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released an online BCECE application form on bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The last date to apply for BCECE 2002 is September 13, 2020. The forms can be submitted in the online mode only and to do so candidates must register first. Then the steps include filling the personal information, uploading scanned images, providing educational details, submitting the application fee and downloading the filled form. For more details like how to apply, details to be filled in the form, documents needed etc, read below.
Latest: BCECE 2020 application form has been re-open, apply from below.
BCECE 2020 Application Form
A printout of online submitted application form of BCECE 2020 is to be retained with the candidate, for the Counselling. Candidates can check the dates related to BCECE 2020 application form from the table below:
|BCECE 2020 Application Form||Reschedule Date|
|Online registration Starting Date|
07 Sep 2020
|End of registration|
|Last date of payment through challan|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card|
15 Sep 2020
|Online Editing of Application Form|
16 – 17 Sep 2020
|Date of Examination|
12 & 13 Apr 2020
10 – 11 Oct 2020
Application Form: Click here to fill and submit the BCECE 2020 application form.
BCECE 2020 Reschedule Notice
BCECEB has released the notice to reschedule date due the COVID-19 pandemic and nation wide lockdown. Candidates can check from below.
- Click here to download the above notice.
BCECE 2020 Application Fee
Candidates applying for the exam, can check the application fee as per the category for the different courses from the table below:
|General / BC / EBC||Rs 1000||Rs 1100|
|SC / ST / DQ||Rs 500||Rs 550|
PCM – Applying for physics, chemistry and maths subject group
PCB – Applying for physics, chemistry and biology subject group
CBA – Applying for chemistry, biology and agriculture science subject group
PCMB – Applying for physics, maths, chemistry and biology subject group
MBA – Applying for maths, biology and agriculture science subject group – for Agriculture courses
MCA – Applying for maths, chemistry and agriculture science subject group – for Agriculture courses
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee in the following ways given below.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking.
Important instructions for the candidates paying via challan: The candidates paying the fee via this mode have to pay 18% GST, which is Rs. 35.40 extra above the application fee.
BCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the BCECE 2020 must fulfill the mentioned below eligibility criteria before they fill the application form of BCECE 2020:
Nationality- Candidate must be an Indian National
Domicile Requirement – An applicant must be a local resident of Bihar
Qualification (Common) – Candidates who have passed 10+2 or intermediate can apply for BCECE 2020.
Age Limit –
- Engineering / Pharmacy / Architecture – No minimum age limit
- Health Science – The candidate must complete 17 years of age.
- Agriculture – The candidate must complete 16 years of age.
Documents required to Fill BCECE 2020 Application Form
The candidates who wish to fill the application form can check the instructions given below for BCECE 2020 Admissions.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying:
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph
- Scanned / Soft copy of signature
- Aadhaar Card (if available)
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if applying via online mode
Details to be entered in BCECE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the details to be filled in application form from below:
- Name of candidates
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Qualification Details
- School Name
- Year of Passing
- Board details
Image Specifications For BCECE 2002 Application Form
Candidates have to upload a scanned image of photograph, and 2 signature(Hindi & English) in their prescribed format as given below:
|Image||Size||Dimensions||Dimensions and pixel||Format|
|photograph||less than 100 Kb||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||200 px X 250 px||JPG/JEPG|
|English signature||less than 100 Kb||–||300 px X 100 px||JPG/JEPG|
|Hindi Signature||less than 100 Kb||–||300 px X 100 px||JPG/JEPG|
Other details regarding scanned images:
- Please upload clear Photo. To scanning of the photo must be done in 100dpi only.
- Upload coloured photo and not black and white photo.
- Photo must not be clicked before January 01, 2020, and must have the name and date of taking the photo. Check the image below for reference:
- The ears of the candidates must be visible in the photo and must not be hidden by hairs.
- Do not wear any sunglasses or scarf in the photo.
- Signature must be on a white background using Black / Blue ink pen.
- Signature must be done in both Hindi and English and is to be scanned separately.
Candidates apply for Medical / Agriculture stream, please note
On the application form itself mention on what paper you are going to appear out of the following:
1. PCM, or
2. PCB, or
3. PCMB, or
4. CBA, or
5. MBA, or
6. PCA, or
How to Fill BCECE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can follow mentioned below steps to fill the BCECE 2020 Application Form:
- Click on the direct link available on this page above and the below looking window opens, here click on the button that says “new registration”.
- Candidates have to register by entering the details like name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Candidates must ensure that the email Id and mobile number is active and valid
- After entering all the details click on the “sign up” button. A confirmation message appears. Check all the details and click “confirm”. If you want to change any details then click on”change”.
Step 2. Login Using Activation code
- After the successful registration, candidates get activation code in their registered email id and mobile number. On the next page, click on the “enter activation code” button to activate the account.
- Enter the username (email id) and activation code to activate the account as shown in the image below:
- Submit the login details next that is application number and password as shown in the image below to access the application form:
Step 3. Fill Personal Information
- Candidates have to complete the application form and enter the personal details required as shown in the image below. After filling all the details click on the “submit and continue” button
Step 4. Upload Photo & Signature
- After filling the Personal Information, upload the images in the specified format.
- Then click on “submit & Continue” button.
5. Educational Information
- After that, candidates will have to enter the educational details.
- Then, submit the form.
Step 6. Preview your Application
- After filling the application form, candidates must check the details provided by them.
- If candidate finds any mistake in Step 2, 3 or 4 then candidates can edit that information by clicking on the “Back to Edit” button and then click on “confirm and submit” button
Step 7. Make Payment
- After submitting the form, proceed to make and payment
- Chose the payment gateway and complete the payment process.
8. Download Part-A & Part-B
After submitting the form and fee payment, download the application form Part-A & Part-B and take a print for future use. Do not send it to BCECEB, keep its safe with you as it is the proof of the application form being submitted.
Details to be Filled in BCECE 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to fill in the below given details in the application form of BCECE:
- Course Group – PCM or PCMB or PCB or Agriculture Science
- Name – As per educational certificates
- Date of birth – As per educational certificates
- Are you permanent resident of Bihar – Yes / No
- Reservation category – UR / BC / EBC / SC / ST
- PwD quota – Yes / No
- email id
- Password of choice – Your password length should be 8-20. It must contain at least one letters, one numbers and one special character
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar card number – not mandatory
- security question
- Security answer
- Mark of identification – write ‘none’ if have no such marks
- Claim of serviceman quota – Yes/ No
- Family income less than 8 lakh per anum – Yes / No
- 10+2 school district
- Permanent address
- Correspondance address
- Class 10 marks, school name, board of study, passing status and passing year.
- Class 12 marks, school name, board of study, passing status and passing year.
BCECE 2020 Application Form Correction
An application form correction window opens for all the registered candidates. This facility is available once online at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. To do form correction candidates have to use their application number and password, login and access the application form in an editable format.
How to do form correction?
- Login and make changes in the required and allowed fields in the form.
- After each correction save the changes
- After all the changes take print of the edited application form both parts A and B and keep it safe with you.
BCECE 2020 Exam Centre
Candidates can check the exam center for the BCECE 2020 from below:
BCECE 2020 Application Form important note – Engineering admission through JEE, Medical through NEET UG
Candidates looking for BCECE 2020 Application Form are requested to note that the admissions in engineering programs are through NTA JEE Main 2020, and medical admissions are through NTA NEET UG 2020.
BCECE 2020 Admit Card
BCECEB will release the admit card of BCECE 2020 on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card from the login portal by entering the login details like User Id and Password. It is important to carry admit card on the exam day, else, the candidates will not be allowed to take the exam. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the examination cell during the office time.
BCECEB conducts Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) for admission into colleges and institutions of Bihar. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list of the entrance exam. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online on the official website. Qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.