BCECE Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates can get here the previous year question papers of BCECE.
- BCECE 2016 Question Papers and Answers
- BCECE 2015 Question Papers and Answers
- BCECE 2014 Question Papers and Answers
- BCECE Mains 2013 Biology Question Paper
BCECE Preparation Books and BCECE Solved Papers
- BCECE Medical : Previous Years Solved Papers & 5 Mock Tests 3rd Edition
- BCECE Mains Medical & Engineering : 14 Years Solved Papers (2000 – 2013) 3rd Edition
- BCECE Engineering : Previous Years Solved Papers & 5 Mock Tests 3rd Edition
- BCECE Engineering Entrance – 10 Years Solved Papers (2004 – 2013) : Includes 2 Practice Tests 1st Edition
- BCECE Medical Entrance (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam) (10 Years Solved Papers 2004-2013 & Includes 2 Practice Tests)
Books recommended for BCECE
|14 Years’ Solved Papers BCECE Mains Medical and Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|Previous Years’ Solved Papers and 5 Mock Tests of BCECE Engineering||Buy Online|
|Previous Years’ Solved Papers and 5 Mock Tests of BCECE Medical||Buy Online|
|Trueman’s Elementary Biology – Vol. 1 for class XI With Solved Value Based Questions||Buy Online|
|Trueman’s Objective Biology set of Vol. 1 & 2 with free solved Exemplar Questions||Buy Online|
|Trueman’s Elementary Biology – Vol. 2 For Class XII||Buy Online|
Students who will be taking the BCECE exam this year need to prepare well and practice for the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. To do this, one must thoroughly study all the topics given in BCECE Syllabus. Once you have studied all the topics, you can refer to BCECE Mock tests, sample papers and previous year papers to be aware of the level of difficulty of the exam and know what type of questions are asked.
The difficulty level of the BCECE is almost as high as most national level engineering and medical entrance exams in India. With a large number of students competing for limited seats, it becomes of utmost importance that the candidate is well prepared to face the exam.
The BCECE Stage I exam has 50 questions of 1 mark each and the BCECE Stage II exam has 100 questions of 4 marks each. The subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Those who wish to get admission in engineering colleges in Bihar need to appear in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics papers and those who want admission in Medical colleges in Bihar need to appear in the Physics, chemistry and biology paper. A student can appear in both the subject groups (PCM, PCB).
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinaion for admission in various professional courses in different Engineering colleges, Medical colleges, Agriculture colleges under the Govt.of Bihar is being conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Cometitve Examination Board as constituded under the Bihar Combined Entrance Cometitve Examination Act, 1995.
We are providing here for you some Previous year question papers of BCECE exam. You are advised to go through each question and analyse your level of preparation. If you have any queries or doubts, please feel free to ask in comments.