Kerala PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020 – Mop Up Allotment to fill up the vacant seats in Post Graduate Medical courses-2020 has been available now. The provisional rank list of candidates for admission to PG Medical courses is available now. A state rank list and allotment of colleges are based on NEET PG 2020 score. The director of medical education, the state of Kerala conducts admission to PG Medical courses (degree, diploma). Candidates can check more information on the allotment process from cee.kerala.gov.in. The admission process is done based on NEET PG 2020 score. Check all the details related to Kerala PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020 including the registration process, reservation, eligibility and more from below.
- CEE Kerala 2020 has released the DNB notice. Scroll down to get the same.
- CEE Kerala 2020 has released the details regarding the stray vacancy round.
- CEE Kerala 2020 has released the revised state merit list.
- CEE Kerala has opened the registration for Online Mop Up Allotment. Scroll down to check.
- Kerala PG Medical Category list notice has been released by CEE. Scroll down to check.
- Kerala PG Medical Category wise list has been published now. Scroll down to check.
- Category / Quota wise list of candidates provisionally allowed for 1st phase allotment and notice for Admission to Medical Courses, Kerala 2020 First phase of Allotment Published.
- The first phase allotment list & last rank fist for admission to CEE Kerala PG medical courses are available now. Check the same from below.
- The provisional rank list of candidates for admission to CEE Kerala PG medical courses is available now. Scroll down to check the same.
Kerala PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020
Admission to a medical degree and diploma courses are given based on the rank list and category list. Both the list are prepared and published by the commissioner for the entrance examination (CEE). Here are some important tentative dates related to Kerala PG Medical 2020.
|Kerala PG Medical 2020||Important dates|
|Application Start Date||11 Mar 2020|
|Application End Date||20 Mar 2020|
|First Phase Allotment Process Begins||13 Apr 2020|
|First Phase Allotment Process Ends On|
|Publication of Provisional Rank List||18 Apr 2020|
|First Phase Allotment||23 Apr 2020.|
|1st round of counselling||To be announced!|
|Last date of joining||To be announced!|
|Mop Up Round|
|Registration Open||17 Jul 2020|
|Registration End||22 Jul 2020|
|Allotment Publication||24 Jul 2020|
|All candidates who get an|
allotment should remit the
|25 – 28 Jul 2020|
|Last date of joining||28 Jul 2020|
|Stray Vacancy Round|
|Seat to be filled for stray round||29-31 Jul 2020|
Kerala PG Medical 2020 DNB Notice
Click here to download the Kerala PG Medical 2020 DNB Notice
Kerala PG Medical 2020 Stray Vacancy Round
A candidate is eligible to attend the stray vacancy filling allotments at the respective institutions, if he/she satisfies all of the following conditions:
- Should have a valid rank as per the revised Kerala state merit list of PGM-2020.
- Should not be holding a seat in All India Quota/Central University/Deemed University/State Quota.
- Have not been allotted a seat in the Mop-up Counselling irrespective of admission status.
- Should be ready to pay the prescribed fees and present all the supporting documents to prove the various eligibility conditions and claims prescribed in the prospectus while attending the stray vacancy filling process at the respective institutions.
- Click here to download the Probable Candidates’ List 1
- Click here to download the Probable Candidates’ List 2
The probable candidates are divided in to three priority levels, as defined below:
|Priority Level 1||Allotment List as per the Options registered in the Mop-up Counselling|
|Priority Level 2||Candidates to be considered if vacancies exist after the first list is exhausted|
|Priority Level 3||If vacancies exist after the first two lists are exhausted, any candidate satisfying the eligibility conditions stated at the top of this page may be considered for admitting to the remaining stray vacancies. In the case of vacancies for which a sufficient number of probable candidates are not provided in lists 1 or 2 above, because of a lack of registered options from the candidates eligible to take part in the institution-level mop-up allotments, the concerned institutions can straight away consider candidates at this level of priority.|
CEE Kerala PG Medical Admission 2020 Merit List
The merit list is prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala on the basis of NEET PG 2020 scores. Now, candidates can check the CEE Kerala PG Medical Admission 2020 Provisional Merit List from the below link.
- Click here to check the revised state merit list for CEE Kerala PG Medical Admission 2020.
- Click here to check the state provisional merit list of candidates for admission to CEE Kerala PG Medical courses.
Kerala PG Medical 2020 Online Mop Up Allotment Notice
- Click here to check the above notice.
Kerala PG Medical 2020 Allotment Process – Mop Up Allotment
Online Mop Up Allotment to fill up the vacant seats in Post Graduate Medical courses-2020 has open from July 17, 2020. Candidates can register from the below-provided links. The provisional rank list/ category list for the course will be published later. It is important for the candidates to register themselves before the last date. Candidates can apply through the official website. The provisional allotment of the candidate will be cancelled if they fail to upload the required documents to correct the defects through the above web site before the second allotment.
Mop Up Registration: Click here to Registration for Online Mop Up Allotment.
- Click here for PG Medical Login for First Phase Allotment
- Click here for PG Dental Login for First Phase Allotment
Kerala PG Medical 2020 Allotment List
The first phase of centralized allotment to Post Graduate Medical and Dental Degree courses is started now. The last rank list/ category list for seat allotment is available now. The first allotment list contains the Candidate Roll no., Rank, College name and courses. Candidates can check the same from below links.
First Allotment List & Last Rank List:
- Click here to check the notice for Kerala PG Medical Category list.
- Click here to check the Kerala PG Medical Category wise list.
- Click here to check the Category / Quota wise list of candidates provisionally allowed for 1st phase allotment.
- Click here to check notice for Admission to Medical Courses, Kerala 2020 First phase of Allotment Published.
- Click here to check the First phase Allotment List for Kerala PG Medical Admission 2020.
- Click here to check the last rank of First phase Allotment for Kerala PG Medical Admission 2020.
Kerala PG Medical 2020 Application Form
Application form for all Medical – degree/diploma courses is available online at the official website as per schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Eligible candidates have to apply the application form before or on the last.
How to Apply?
Candidates have to follow these simple steps to fill their application form for PG Medical 2020.
Step 1: Registration
For registration, use candidate’s Email ID and Mobile Number. Important messages and OTP for forgotten password will be sent to the registered Mobile Number or Email ID. Name and Date of Birth must match the corresponding entries of the supporting document(s) to be uploaded.
Step 2: Fill application form
Now, candidates have to provide basic mandatory details. Make sure you press the button ‘save and next’ each time you are done with filling information. After carefully cross-checking all the filled details, click on the button ‘save and finalize’.
Step 3: Pay application fee
Payment of Application Fee can be made Online or by Paying Cash using e-Challan at selected Head and Sub Post Offices.
Step 4: uploading documents and images
Upload Candidate’s Signature adhering to the specification. Upload PDF format of Date of Birth proof and Nativity proof. Other supporting documents for Communal Reservation, Special Reservation and Annual family income may be uploaded before the stipulated time. Original of all Uploaded Certificates should be preserved and produced as and when demanded.
Step 5: print confirmation page
After completing the online submission, candidate is required to take printout of confirmation page for future reference. Do not send confirmation page or supporting certificates to CEE office.
- For uploading signature- Dimensions of the image of signature must be 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height. File size should between 10 KB to 30 KB.
- For uploading documents and certificate- The file size must not exceed 300 KB and it should be in PDF format.
Certificate/documents to be uploaded
Here is the list of documents which are to be uploaded at the time of registration.
- Proof of nativity
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Inter-caste marriage certificate
- Certificate of disability
- Ex-service quota
- Dependents of Jawans killed in action/dependents of ex-servicemen.
Check application fees as per reservation
Kerala PG Medical 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before registering yourself for PG medical courses 2020, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria. Failing to fulfil eligibility leads to cancellation of admission. Here is the eligibility for Kerala PG Medical 2020.
- Should have MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate recognised by MCI with MBBS qualification registered provisional or permanently with MCI or state medical council. Also, should have completed one year of internship or completed it before March 31, 2020.
- Should be an Indian citizen of Kerala origin.
- A candidate who is the son or daughter of non-Keralite and have obtained MBBS degree from the state of Kerala.
- There is no upper limit for general candidates.
- Under ordinary circumstance (i.e. for those Service candidates, whose retirement age is 60 years) the upper age limit for getting admission will be 55 years as on 01-01- 2020 for Service candidates in Health & Insurance Services and 57 years as on 01-01-2020 for candidates from medical education service.
- Have to qualify NEET PG 2020 with minimum percentile as per their category.
Kerala PG Medical 2020 Qualifying Criteria
Candidates seeking admission in PG degree/Diploma courses have to fulfil qualifying criteria. Aspirants have to attain minimum percentile to be able to apply for PG Medical. Check category wise qualifying criteria.
|General/EWS||50 percentile in NEET 2020|
|SC/ST/SEBC/SC-PH/ST-PH/SEBC-PH||40 percentile in NEET 2020|
|General-PH||45 percentile in NEET 2020|
Kerala PG Medical 2020 Rank list and Category List
Admission to Kerala PG Medical is given based on the rank list and category list. Both the list are prepared and published by the commissioner for the entrance examination (CEE) prepared and published. These lists consist of the names who are selected and satisfy eligibility. Both the lists are available online as per schedule. The selection under general merit quota Sc/ST/SEBC/Ex.Service/Health service quota/PD is purely based on the rank list and category list.
Documents required at the time of Admission
While taking admission candidates need to provide the original certificate. Here is the list of documents to be provided to admission authority.
- Datasheet of PG medical 2020.
- Original documents of the uploaded documents
- MBBS degree or pass certificate
- Date of birth proof
- CRRI certificate
- If a candidate is doing an internship, they have to bring a declaration from the principal.
- NEET PG 2020 scorecard.
- Transfer certificate
- Service details from accountant general (ex-servicemen)
- Declaration that ex-serviceman has not undergone any PG medical course.
Kerala PG Medical 2020 Examination Method and Selection Procedure
All candidates seeking admission to P.G Medical (Degree/Diploma) courses for the academic year 2020-21 will have to appear for the NEET PG-2020 conducted by the National Board o f Examinations. The candidates are requested to refer the National Board of Examination website for detailed schedule of PGM-2020. The selection of the candidates shall be made from the rank list prepared by Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Kerala on the basis of NEET PG -2020 rank list.
Kerala PG Medical 2020 Reservation Policy
Candidates belonging to the reserved category is granted with reservation on seats in both degree and diploma courses. Before applying, check reservation policy for all the candidates.
|Person with disability||5%|
|Ex-service man||1 degree and 1 diploma seat|
|Health Service Govt. of Kerala (in service candidates)||30%|
*Reservation for SEBC also includes internal reservation which is for Eshava 3%, Muslim 2%,LC 1%, BC 1%, B xian 1%, Kudumbi 1% .
Kerala PG Medical 2020 Seat Distribution
Here is the distribution of seats as per reservation policy of government. You can download it from below provided pdf-
Click here to download the seat distribution of Kerala PG Medical 2020 Session.
Kerala PG Medical 2020 Fee Structure
Given below is the fee structure for government colleges.
|Annual tuition fee||Rs. 52500/-|
|Annual miscellaneous fee||Rs. 10500/-|
|Caution deposit (refundable)||Rs. 10500/-|
|University fee||As applicable|
|Total Fees||73,500/- (including annual misc.fees and CD)|
About Kerala PG Medical
The commissioner for entrance examination conducts admission to a postgraduate medical degree and diploma course. It offers various government-aided as well as private colleges. CEE does not conduct any entrance examination for admission. Candidates have to qualify NEET Medical 2020 with minimum percentile score as per their respective category and register themselves for this course. There is no such age limit for general candidates, only for servicemen. Candidates should check the reservation policy before the registration.
Kerala PG Medical 2020 FAQs
Ques 1. What is the procedure to get yourself registered for the course?
Ans 1. Candidate first has to visit the official website. Fill in all the required details asked on the respective pages. Pay the application fee and get registered for PG medical course. For further details check our article.
Ques 2. When application form releases for PG Medical 2020?
Ans 2. Form is available from the third week of March 2020. For further information, you can check official notification once released.
Ques 3. What is the eligibility for PG medical 2020?
Ans 3. You have to clear NEET medical 2020. also, you should have an MBBS degree.
Ques 4. What is the application fee for registering yourself?
Ans 4. Different categories have a different application fee. Rs. 1000/- is for general candidates while rs. 500/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST.
Ques 5. Is providing CRRI certificate important?
Ans 5. Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship is done by a candidate for one year. This certificate does not apply to those who have cleared the MBBS exam.
Official website: cee.kerala.org
For getting more information about Kerala PG Medical 2020 Admission,
- Download the Information Brochuere
- First Phase Allotment Registration Notification
- First Phase Option Registration Extended Notice
- Provisional Rank List Notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.