Kerala PG Medical 2019 – The Director of Medical Education, Kerala State conducts Post Graduate Courses in various disciplines. The application form has been released for PG Medical Kerala. The selection and allotment of candidates in the State Quota seats in P.G. Degree courses and in P.G Diploma courses will be made from the Rank list prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala on the basis of the NEET-PG 2019 Rank list prepared by the National Board of Examination, Government of India.
Separate seats in P.G. Degree courses and in P.G. Diploma courses are set apart for All India Quota. Selection and allotment of these seats will be conducted by the Director General of Health Service, Government of India, New Delhi. Candidates can check the details of application, eligibility criteria and selection process for admission in PG Medical 2019 on this page below.
Kerala PG Medical 2019
Instead of holding PG Medical entrance exam 2019, CEE Kerala will give admission on the basis of NEET PG 2019. Applications are invited from the candidates who have qualified in the NEET-PG 2019, for admission to Post Graduate Medical (Degree/Diploma) Courses, 2019 in the Government Medical Colleges and to all the seats available in Self Financing/Co-operative Medical Colleges in Kerala.
Note: There is no entrance exam.
Important dates for Kerala PG Medical 2019 Admission
|Start of Online Application||19 Mar 2019|
|Last date of Online Application|
|Option entry for 1 round of counseling||30 Mar – 05 Apr 2019|
|Publication of Kerela state rank list/ Category list||04 Apr 2019|
|1 round of counseling result||07 Apr 2019|
|Allotted students to join colleges||08 – 12 Apr 2019|
|Last date of joining after 1 round of counselling||12 Apr 2019|
|Website opens for enabling online option confirmation/ re-arrangement/ deletion of existing options/ filing fresh options to the registration of new candidates||22 to 26 Apr 2019, 3 PM|
|Option Confirmation facility for second phase allotment till||26 Apr 2019, 9 AM|
|Publication of second phase of allotment||26 Apr 2019, 8 PM|
|Allotted students to join colleges||27 Apr to 03 May 2019|
|College authorities shall have to approve and submit the list of admitted
candidates through Online Admission Management System (OAMS)
|03 May 2019, 5 PM|
|Facility to register for Mop-Up round||04 May to 05 May 2019|
|Mop up round||06 May 2019|
|Last date of joining after Mop up round||12 May 2019|
|Forwarding of the list of students in order of merit||13 May 2019|
|Last date of joining||18 May 2019|
Kerala PG Medical Merit list
The Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Kerala has published the rank list and category lists of candidates qualified in NEET PG-2019. The rank list is available on the official website.
The selection under general merit quota and SC/ST/SEBC/PD/Ex-Service/Health Service quota is purely on the basis of the rank list and category list prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala.
- Click here to check the List of Candidates Admitted through All India Quota in Round-1 & Round-2 of Online Counselling of NEET PG 2019.
- Click here to check the revised state merit list based on the merit of NEET.
- Click here to check the revised state merit list based on the merit of NEET.
- Click here to check the revised state merit list based on Category/Minority/NRI/Service Quota list.
- Click here to check the list of In-service candidates (MES).
- Click here to check the list of In-service candidates (IMS).
- Click here to check the list of In-service candidates (DHS).
- Click here to check NRI and In-service quota list for Kerela PG Medical 2019.
- Click here to check category-wise list for Kerela PG Medical 2019
- Click here to check rank list for Kerala for Kerela PG Medical 2019.
- Click here to check press released regarding rank and category-wise lists.
- Click here to check notification regarding rank and category-wise lists.
Kerala PG Medical 2019 Notice
Kerela PG Medical has released press and notice regarding admission to Kerela PG medical 2019. Candidates check the notice from the link provided below.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Kerela PG medical 2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding PGM revised rank list.
- Click here to check the Online Application facility will be re-opened for newly qualified candidates.
- Click here to check the notice regarding mop up round of Kerela PG 2019 .
- Click here to check the notice regarding mop up round of counseling for Kerela PG 2019 in English.
- Click here to check the notice regarding mop up round of counseling for Kerela PG 2019 in Malayalam.
- Click here to check press released regarding recognition status of courses as provided by KUHS.
- Click here to check notification regarding the list of courses with recognition status.
- Click here to check notification regarding medical examination of Person with Disabilities (PD) candidates.
- Click here to check the notification regarding minority quota document upload.
- Click here to check the press released regarding allotment/admission to PG medical course, Kerela 2019(English).
- Click here to check the press released regarding allotment/admission to PG medical course, Kerela 2019(Malayalam).
- Click here to check the notice regarding Health and family welfare department.
Kerala PG Medical Seat Allotment
Director of Medical Education, Kerala has published the seat allotment result for Kerala PG Medical 2019 Admission. Candidates can check the allotment from the official website OR through the direct link which is provided below.
- Click here to check the allotment list for second phase Allotment.
- Click here to check the last rank list of 2nd phase allotment.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the 2nd phase allotment.
- Click here to check the press release regarding the 2nd phase allotment.
- Click here to check notice regarding first phase allotment cancellation.
- Click here to check the last rank list of 1st phase allotment.
- Click here to check the Press release.
- Click here to check the Notification for 1st phase allotment.
- Click here to check the vacant seats after the Mop-up Round Allotment on 06.05.2019.
- Click here to check the vacant seats for mop-up round counseling.
Kerala PG Medical Counselling
All the eligible candidates including Service candidates who have applied for admission to PG Medical Courses-2019 in the State can register their options online through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from March 31, 2019, to April 05, 2019, 5 pm. Candidates under Minority/NRI quota in Self Financing Medical Colleges and Service quota in Government Medical colleges will have to register options online to the desired courses/colleges along with other students during the time of online option registration for first phase itself.
Candidates who do not register options shall not be considered for allotment under Minority/NRI/Service quota even if they are included in the respective category lists.
- Click here to login
- Click here for Forgot Application Number.
- Click here for Forgot Password.
- Click here to check notice regarding online option entry.
- Click here to check press released regarding online option entry.
- Click here to check notice regarding Provisional Details of candidates Published.
- Click here to check press released regarding Provisional Details of candidates Published.
Kerala PG Medical Application Form
The application form is available in online mode only. A qualified candidate in NEET PG-2019 seeking admission to the courses should apply online through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The candidate can apply through the direct link to the application form provided below.
Application process is over..!!
- Click here to apply online.
- Click here for forgot application number.
- Click here to check the application submission press.
The application fee for General candidates is Rs.1000/-(Rupees Thousand only) and in the case of SC/ST candidates and those eligible for SC/ST is Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only).
Steps to apply Online
There are five steps to apply online. These steps are following.
Step 1: Registration
This is a one-time process. Candidate should provide NEET roll number, Date of birth and NEET PGM rank for initiating Registration. Date of birth must be the same as that entered while NEET registration. Candidates will be prompted to enter the mobile number and create a password and an outcome of the registration process a system generated unique Application Number will be displayed which the candidate has to note down and use for the rest of the application submission process as well as the allotment process. Candidates are advised to create a strong, unique password. The requirements of a strong password are:
- a minimum length of 8 characters
- a minimum of one alphabet character [a-z or A-Z]
- a minimum of one number (0-9)
- a minimum of one symbol [! @ # $ % ^ & * ]
- The candidate has to re-enter the password for confirmation.
Note: Don’t use a shared password or disclose the password to others. Be informed that the application number and password will be required through the remaining stages until the end of the admission process for accessing all the online facilities related to PG Medical 2019.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
All the basic information required for processing your application are to be filled in at this stage. Before filling the details, please read the Prospectus carefully. The data provided here will be used for processing the application. Any mistake in filling this page or providing false/incomplete/wrong information will affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission or claim for reservation under any category. It is obligatory that the candidate should fill all the mandatory items in the application. Candidates should take utmost care while filling the Online Application. Applicant should ensure that the data provided are correct before proceeding to next step. If the candidate is sure that the information provided in step 2 are correct, click the link Save & Finalize.
Note: No modification will be possible after the Save & Finalize.
Step 3: Pay Application Fee
Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee.
- Online Payment
The Application fee can be paid through online payment. Those having an Internet banking account, Credit card or Debit card can make use of this feature. Candidates availing this facility should read and follow each of the instructions given in the website carefully in order to ensure that the payment is successful. On successful payment, the candidate will be guided back to the home page wherein he/she will find the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab at the top turned green and the candidate can take printout of the confirmation page. If the payment transaction was unsuccessful, a message to that effect will be displayed on the screen and the candidate can navigate to the homepage. On the other hand, if the candidate fails to receive the final confirmation (success or failure) message and is uncertain about the outcome of the transaction, due to communication failure or otherwise, he/she can re-login to the home page and inspect the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab at the top to see if it’s green or not. If it has not turned green, the payment has not succeeded and the candidate may try for online payment afresh or resort to the e-Challan payment mode. If the candidate’s account is debited for an unsuccessful transaction, the amount will be reverted to his/her account within five working days.
Step 4: Upload Signature and certificates
- On a plain white sheet, the candidate should put his/her signature with black/blue ink. Scanned image of Signature must be clear.
- Scan this signature and crop around the signature. Do not scan the full sheet. The scanned image file should be in jpg format. (Jpeg).
- Dimensions of the image of signature must be 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height.
- File size should be from 10 KB to 30 KB.
- The uploaded document should be in PDF format.
- The file size must be between 10 KB and 300 KB.
- The document should be clear enough to read.
Step 5: Print Application
After completing the uploading of all necessary certificate/documents, take a printout of the Confirmation Page and the uploaded documents by clicking on the link ‘Print Confirmation Page’. Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the Confirmation Page for future reference. No need to send the hard copy of Confirmation Page printout or any supporting documents to the CEE office. For In-Service Candidates: – The print out of the confirmation page (including the printout of uploaded documents) along with the following documents should be forwarded to the Head of the concerned Department.
1. Declaration (in original) to the effect that she/he has not undergone PG Degree Course under Service Quota.
2. Service details, in Original from the Accountant General.
3. Details of Service from the Head of the Department in Original in the format prescribed.
4. Date of Birth Proof.
5. Do not send the print out of confirmation to the CEE office.
Kerala PG Medical Eligibility Criteria
Academic: Applicants should be in possession of MBBS degree/provisional MBBS pass certificate from a Medical college/institute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act, possessing either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India/State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or one likely to complete the same on or before 31st March 2019. Admission to such candidates will be given only after obtaining registration of T. C. Medical Council.
Nativity: Applicants should have satisfied any of the following conditions.
- Indian Citizens of Kerala origin. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will also be traded at par with Indian Citizens for the limited purpose of admission, provided they execute a bond to serve as Senior Resident for 3 years as envisaged However POI/OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation.
- Candidates who are sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents who have obtained MBBS degree from any of the Medical Colleges in Kerala State. But they will not be eligible for Communal/Special/PD reservation benefits.
- There is no upper age limit for PG Medical Course.
- Under ordinary circumstance (i.e. for those Service quota candidates, whose retirement age is 60 years) the upper age limit for getting admission will be 53 years for Post Graduate Diploma Courses as on 01-01- 2019, for Service candidates
Qualifying Criteria – All candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma courses in the State of Kerala for the academic year 2019-20 shall have to qualify the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduate Courses (NEET PG-2019) conducted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi. In order to be eligible for admission in any Post Graduate Medical course in 2019-20, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain a minimum of marks at 50th percentile in the NEET PG 2019. However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile. In respect of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile.
Kerala PG Medical Distribution of Seats
The seat distribution for Reverted All India Quota seats for Medical PG Degree / Diploma courses in various Medical Colleges for the 2019-20 academic year is given below.
- Click here to check the institution wise seat distribution for SFC(Self-financing colleges) 2019.
- Click here to check the seat details of Minority & NRI for SFC 2019.
Click here to check the fee details of RCC.
Official Website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in
For more details of Kerala PG Medical Admission – Download 2019 Information Brochure.