Kerala PG Medical 2018 – The Director of Medical Education, Kerala State conducts Post Graduate Courses in various disciplines. The selection and allotment of candidates in the State Quota seats in P.G. Degree courses and in P.G Diploma courses will be made from the Rank list prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala on the basis of the NEET-PG 2018 Rank list prepared by the National Board of Examination, Government of India.
Separate seats in P.G. Degree courses and in P.G. Diploma courses are set apart for All India Quota. Selection and allotment of these seats will be conducted by the Director General of Health Service, Government of India, New Delhi. Candidates can check the details of application, eligibility criteria and selection process for admission in PG Medical 2018 on this page below.
Kerala PG Medical 2018
Instead of holding PG Medical entrance exam 2018, CEE Kerala will give admission on basis of NEET PG 2018. Applications will be invited from the candidates who have qualified in the NEET-PG 2018, for admission to Post Graduate Medical (Degree/Diploma) Courses, 2018 in the Government Medical Colleges and to all the seats available in Self Financing/Co-operative Medical Colleges in Kerala.
Note: There is no entrance exam.
Important dates for Kerala PG Medical 2018 Admission
|Release of notification for admission through NEET PG 2018||03 Mar 2018|
|Start of Online Application||06 Mar 2018|
|Last date of Online Application||14 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of Result||21 Mar 2018|
|Allotment Process||25 Mar 2018|
|Option Registration||26 Mar to 03 Apr 2018 up to 5 PM|
|First Allotment||05 Apr 2018|
|Fee payment and joining the course & college||06 to 12 Apr 2018|
|All the college authorities should approve the list of admitted candidates through Online Admission Management System (OAMS).||12 Apr 2018, 5 PM|
|Website opens for enabling re-arrangement / deletion of existing higher
options and for registering fresh options.
|19 Apr 2018|
|Facility for re-arrangement / deletion / registration of options ends.||24 Apr 2018|
|Publication of second phase of allotment||26 Apr 2018|
|All candidates who get an allotment shall remit the fee / balance fee by
online payment as shown in the allotment memo.
|27 Apr 2018 to
03 May 2018
|All candidates should join the course and college to which they are allotted
with the required documents and Fee Receipt.
|27 Apr 2018 to
03 May 2018
|Re-Opening of Online Application||28 Apr 2018 to
03 May 2018
|Newly Revised Kerala State Rank list|
|Mop-up round of Counselling||07 & 08 May 2018|
- Click Here to check the notice regarding Eligibility criteria for Kerala PG Medical 2018.
- Rank list revised due to lowered cut-off scores – Notification | Press Release | In-service incentive details
- Mop-up Counselling – Notification | Press Release | Government Order
- Application facility re-opened due to lowered cut-off scores – Notification | Press Release
- Minority quota – CSI and new applicants – Notification | Press Release
- Fees in Self Financing Medical Colleges – Government Order
- Second Phase Option Confirmation – Notification | Press Release | Government Order
- NRI Quota – Notification | NRI Quota List
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the schedule for the first phase of allotment.
- Minority quota (Azeezia,Travancore & Pushpagiri) – Notification
- Minority quota seats – Notification | Press Release
- Incentive for rural service – Notification | Press Release
- In-service incentive & quota provisional list – Notification | List
- Minority quota provisional list – Notification | List
Kerala PG Medical Seat Allotment
Director of Medical Education, Kerala has published the seat allotment result for Kerala PG Medical 2018 Admission. Candidates can check the allotment from the official website OR through the direct link which is provided below.
- Click Here to check the Allotment List result for Mop up counselling as on May 14, 2018.
- Click Here to check the vacant seats after Mop-up counselling for PG Medical Courses 2018.
- Click Here to check the vacant seats of Mop up counselling for Kerala PG Medical 2018.
- Click Here to check the availability of seats in Sree Gokulam Medical College for PG Medical 2018.
- Click Here to check the Second Phase Allotment List result as on May 08, 2018.
- Click Here to check the Second Phase Allotment List result as on Apr 26, 2018.
- Click Here to check the Second Phase Allotment notice.
- Click Here to check the Second Phase Allotment press release.
- Click Here to check the First Phase Allotment List result.
- Click Here to check the phase 1 seat allotment result.
- Click Here to check the last rank details.
- Click Here to check the unfilled seats after first phase allotment.
- Click Here to check the seat allotment notice.
- Click Here to check the seat allotment press release.
Kerala PG Medical Merit list
The Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Kerala has published the rank list and category lists of candidates qualified in NEET PG-2018. The rank list is now available on the official website.
The selection under general merit quota and SC/ST/SEBC/PD/Ex-Service/Health Service quota will be purely on the basis of the rank list and category list prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala.
- Click here to check the Revised Keralastate merit list on May 06 2018.
- Click here to check the Revised service quota list on May 06 2018.
- Click here to check the Revised NRI quota list on May 06 2018.
- Click here to check the Revised minority quota list on May 06 2018.
- Click here to check the Revised category list on May 06 2018.
- Click here to see the Revised Rank list due to lower cut-off scores.
- Click here to see the Revised Kerala State Merit List as on April 25.
- Click here to see the Revised In-service List.
- Click here to see the Revised Category/Community-Wise List.
- Click here to see the Revised Minority List.
- Click here to see the Revised NRI List.
- Click here to see the notice regarding Revised Rank & Service Quota List.
- Click here to see the Revised Kerala State Merit List as on April 02.
- Click here to see the Category/Community-Wise List.
- Click here to see the state merit list.
- Click here to see the service quota list.
- Click here to see the notification of the merit list.
Notice Regarding Opening of Profile Page
Kerala PG Medical Application Form
The application form is available in online mode only. A qualified candidate in NEET PG-2018 seeking admission to the courses should apply online through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The candidate should apply through the direct link to the application form provided below.
Application Process over..!!
The application fee for General candidates is Rs.1000/-(Rupees Thousand only) and in the case of SC/ST candidates and those eligible for SC/ST is Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only).
Steps to apply Online
There are five steps to apply online. These steps are following.
Step 1: Registration
This is a one-time process, a candidate has to enter the NEET Id and Date Of Birth for register himself, date of birth should be same as the NEET registration page. A unique Username and password will be generated at the end of this step.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
On the completion of registration, the candidate needs to fill the application form with appropriate details. The provided details will be used in the further admission process.
During the filling up of application, frequently click “Save” button available on the home page to protect your data.
Any mistake in filling this page or providing false/incomplete/wrong information will affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission XE “admission” or claim XE “claim” for reservation under any category XE “category”. It is obligatory that the candidate should fill all the mandatory items in the application.
Step 3: Pay Application Fee
Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee.
- Online Payment
The online payment will be made through the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking before the last day of applying the application form.
When the mode of payment is e -Challan, the applicant needs to take a printout of e – Challan by clicking the link ‘Print e – Challan’The e-Challan should be handed over to post office counter along with the required cash. The post office’s official will make necessary entries both in their online portal and e-Challan form. The counterfoil of the e-Challan must be collected back from the post office official. It must be ensured that the official has recorded the Transaction ID pertaining to the payment on the counterfoil of the e-Challan and put the official stamp and his/her initials at the designated places on the counterfoil.
Step 4: Upload Signature and certificates
Upload Signature of Candidate – On a plain white sheet, the candidate should put his/her signature with black/blue ink. Scanned image of Signature must be clear of dimension 150 pixels X 100 pixels, size should be less than 30 KB
- The uploaded document should be in PDF format
- The file size must not exceed 300 KB
- The document should be clear enough to read.
Step 5: Print Application
After completing the uploading of all necessary certificate/documents, take a printout of the Application and the uploaded documents by clicking on the link ‘Print Application’. Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the application for future reference. No need to send the hard copy of application printout or any supporting documents to the CEE office.
Kerala PG Medical Eligibility Criteria
Academic: Applicants should be in possession of MBBS degree/provisional MBBS pass certificate from a Medical college/institute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act, possessing either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India/State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or one likely to complete the same on or before 31st March 2018. Admission to such candidates will be given only after obtaining registration of T. C. Medical Council.
Nativity: Applicants should have satisfied any of the following conditions.
- Indian Citizens of Kerala origin. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will also be traded at par with Indian Citizens for the limited purpose of admission, provided they execute a bond to serve as Senior Resident for 3 years as envisaged However POI/OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation.
- Candidates who are sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents who have obtained MBBS degree from any of the Medical Colleges in Kerala State. But they will not be eligible for Communal/Special/PD reservation benefits.
- There is no upper age limit for PG Medical Course.
- Under ordinary circumstance (i.e. for those Service quota candidates, whose retirement age is 60 years) the upper age limit for getting admission will be 53 years for Post Graduate Diploma Courses as on 01-01- 2018, for Service candidates
Qualifying Criteria – All candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma courses in the State of Kerala for the academic year 2018-19 shall have to qualify the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduate Courses (NEET PG-2018) conducted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi. In order to be eligible for admission in any Post Graduate Medical course in 2018-19, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain a minimum of marks at 50th percentile in the NEET PG 2018. However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile. In respect of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile.
Kerala PG Medical Distribution of Seats
The seat distribution for Reverted All India Quota seats for Medical PG Degree / Diploma courses in various Medical Colleges for the 2018-19 academic year is given below.
Official Website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in