NEET PG 2022 – NBEMS has conducted the NEET PG 2022 exam on 21st May. Soon after the conclusion of the test, famous coaching centers have released recall questions with answer key, solutions. Next, the result will be announced soon. The National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET PG) is a National level Medical entrance exam. NEET PG exam is conducted by NBEMS. It is entrance exam for admission to MD, MS, PG Diploma, Post MBBS DNB and NBEMS Diploma Courses in All Medical Colleges except AIIMS, PGIMER, JIPMER, NIMHANS, SCTIMST. Official website is nbe.edu.in. Get here latest news on NEET PG 2022 and its exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – NEET PG 2022 Answer Key (Recall Questions) have been released. Check here.
NEET PG 2022
About the exam: NEET PG 2022 is short for National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate. It is an Medical entrance exam at the National level. Organized by NBEMS, NEET PG is for admission to MD, MS, PG Diploma, Post MBBS DNB and NBEMS Diploma.
- Previous Year Question Paper
- Application Form
- Edit Window
- Admit Card
- Answer Key / Recall
NEET PG Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the NEET PG Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||NEET PG 2022|
|Full Form||National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate|
|Exam Organizing Body||National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS)|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Type of Exam||Medical entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through NEET PG||MD, MS, PG Diploma, Post MBBS DNB and NBEMS Diploma|
|Colleges in which admission is through NEET PG||All Medical Colleges except AIIMS, PGIMER, JIPMER, NIMHANS, SCTIMST|
|Mode of Exam||CBT|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||MBBS degree holders|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Information Brochure
- Manual for Online Application Form
- Image Upload Instructions
- Notice in English
- Notice in Hindi
- 10 May 2022 – NEET-PG 2022 Application Form images NOT uploaded as per prescribed NBEMS Guidelines
- 29 Mar 2022 – Update in Nationality/Category/EWS/PwD status etc in NEET-PG 2022 application form during edit window
- 16 Feb 2022 – Cut-Off date for Internship Completion for NEET-PG 2022 extended
- 04 Feb 2022 – Conduct of NEET-PG 2022 Rescheduled
- 15 January 2022 – Applications Invited for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Post Graduate (NEET- PG) 2022 – Regarding
NEET PG 2022 Exam Date
The NEET PG 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of NEET PG Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||15 Jan 2022|
|Release of NEET PG application form 2022||15 Jan 2022|
|Last date to apply at nbe.edu.in||25 Mar 2022|
|Edit Window||29 March – 07 Apr 2022|
|Final Edit Window||26 – 04 May 2022|
|NEET PG admit card 2022 release date||16 May 2022|
|NEET PG 2022 exam date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG 2022 result date and time||By 20 Jun 2022|
Candidates must keep checking nbe.edu.in for any changes in the National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate dates.
NEET PG 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of NEET PG 2022 is as follows.
- Mode: NBEMS will hold the National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate as CBT.
- Total number of questions: There will be 200 questions in the exam.
- Duration: The exam will be of 3 hour 30 mins.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ.
- Language of question paper: The NEET PG question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English.
- Candidates get 4 for correct answer.
- The negative marking is 1 for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
NEET PG 2022 Syllabus
The NBEMS releases the syllabus of National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Medical exam. The NEET PG syllabus is as follows.
The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subject/ knowledge area as per Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by the erstwhile Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Govt of India.
NEET PG 2022 Demo Test
A demo test is available for the benefit of candidates to familiarise themselves with the Computer Based Test format at website nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of NEET PG 2022 is issued by National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences for those who have submitted application form.
Release Date – The release date of NEET PG admit card 2022 is as per decision of NBEMS. Please refer the dates table or here for the date.
Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the NEET PG hall ticket at nbe.edu.in.
How to download NEET PG admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate, candidates need to access the NEET PG 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
NEET PG 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the NEET PG answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate exam and predict their result.
Unofficial Answer Key – Many Medical entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of NEET PG exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
Official Answer Key – NBEMS releases the official answer key of NEET PG 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG 2022 Result
The result of NEET PG 2022 is declared by the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences as per the result date and time decided by them.
Qualifying Criteria –
NEET PG 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for NEET PG 2022 is decided by NBEMS. Check the dates section on this page or here for the same.
Link – The direct link to check National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate result is made available on the official website nbe.edu.in.
How to check NEET PG 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website nbe.edu.in and click on the relevant NEET PG result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of NEET PG 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a NEET PG 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
NEET PG 2022 Application Form
The application form of NEET PG 2022 is released by NBEMS.
NEET PG 2022 registration – In order to apply for the National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate, candidates must first do registration at nbe.edu.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for NEET PG 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website nbe.edu.in.
- Then do registration for the NEET PG exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the NEET PG 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the NEET PG online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences.
- General, OBC and EWS – Rs. 4250/-
- SC, ST, PwD – Rs. 3250/-
NEET PG 2022 Edit Window
- Candidates who have successfully submitted their application and made the required payment for examination fee during Application Submission window shall only be allowed to edit their applications during edit window.
- Candidates may note that after closure of edit window, deficiency related to images uploaded in the application form shall be communicated to them.
- Final Edit Window – Deficiency related to images uploaded (Photographs, Signature, Thumb Impression) can be corrected during the final edit window.
NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of NEET PG exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate.
- Certificate – Should be possessing permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the NMC/ the erstwhile Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Internship – Should have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before cut off date.
The cut-off date for completion of internship for the purpose of eligibility for NEET-PG 2022 has been extended to 31.07.2022
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website nbe.edu.in and information brochure.
NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- The Counseling for 50% seats of All India Quota will be conducted by MCC of DGHS
- The counseling for 100% seats of Deemed/Central Universities will be conducted by MCC of DGHS
- The Counseling for 100% all India open DNB seats will be conducted by MCC of DGHS
For any query, please contact
NBEMS Candidate Care Support at 022 – 61087595 or
write to NBEMS at Email ID: [email protected] or
at NBEMS Communication Web Portal https://exam.natboard.edu.in/communication.php?page=main
Qs 1. What is NEET PG exam?
Ans 1. The NEET PG exam is held annually by the NBEMS. It is an Medical entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to MD, MS, PG Diploma, Post MBBS DNB and NBEMS Diploma.
Qs 2. How can I apply for NEET PG 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit nbe.edu.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for NEET PG exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate?
Ans 3. Candidates after MBBS degree holders who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the NEET PG exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is nbe.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.