NEET PG Previous Year Question Paper – The National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts the NEET PG exam for admission into PG medical Courses under government, private, deemed, central universities in India. For better preparation of exam, interested candidates must solve NEET PG Previous Year Question Paper and take the mock test which contains the questions of important topics. It helps candidates to identify the difficult topics to work on it and also know levels of the questions that are asked in the exam. Solve the NEET PG Previous Year Question Paper for improvements and prepare for the exam in a better way.
NEET PG Previous Year Question Paper
By solving the NEET PG Previous Year Question Paper, aspirants get a better understanding of the upcoming NEET PG exam. Candidates are suggested to practice last year questions for better preparation. Below we provided the NEET PG Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions.
- NEET PG 2021 Question Paper – Memory Based Question Paper with Answers Available
- NEET PG 2020 Question Paper – Memory Based Question Paper with Answers Available
Overview for NEET PG Previous Year Question Paper
|Exam Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam name||NEET PG|
|Mode of the exam||Computer-based test (Online mode)|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice objective type|
|Releasing mode of question paper||Online|
|Number of questions||200|
|Language of the paper||English|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks for correct answer|
-1 marks for incorrect answer
To appear for exam, download NEET PG 2022 admit card.
NEET PG Previous Year Question Paper – Exam Pattern
In order to appear in the exam, candidates must know the NEET PG exam pattern to upscale the preparation. Check out the important information related to NEET PG exam pattern from below.
- Language of exam: English language
- Mode of exam: Computer Based mode.
- Duration of exam: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Total no. of questions and nature of question: 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total number of marks: 800.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 4 marks and 1 mark would be deducted for incorrect answers. The distribution of marks is as follows.
|Incorrect answer||-1 (negative marking)|
|Unanswered||0 (will not be marked)|
Recommended: NEET PG 2022 Login
Importance of NEET PG Previous Year Question Paper
By solving the NEET PG Previous Year Question Paper, candidates get the idea of scoring topics, the difficulty level of questions asked in the exam, important topics and so on. Check out the benefits of solving the NEET PG Previous Year Question Paper from below:
- Candidates get the real experience of giving the actual NEET PG exam by solving the NEET PG Previous Year Question Paper.
- It also improve speed to answer the questions asked in the NEET PG exam and also preparation progress by solving it.
- Through NEET PG Previous Year Question Papers, candidates know the difficult topics, scoring topics, less time consuming topics.
NEET PG Previous Year Question Paper – Other Preparation Resources
Below we mentioned the important resources article for better preparation of NEET PG exam:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.