|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
NEET PG 2018 Result will be announced at www.nbe.edu.in. Result of NEET PG 2018 is significant for MS / MS / PG Diploma admission 2018-2019. Submit testing ID and date of birth to check NEET PG Result 2018. A score card indicating marks and All India Rank is going to be available likely a few weeks after exam is conducted. NBE publishes NEET PG result two times – one for AIQ and other for state quota seats / AFMS institutes / other private medical colleges. Qualified candidates can participate in counselling of NEET PG 2018 for all India quota and state quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 Result
All you need to know about NEET PG 2018 Result such as date of declaration, how to check result, scoring and re-evaluation, score card, rank, counselling, cut off are given here.
|Date of NEET PG exam 2018||07 Jan 2018|
|Date of declaration of the result||31 Jan 2018|
Result: NEET PG 2018 Result will be available on nbe.edu.in.
National Board of Examination will conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 for admission to following seats.
- All India 50% quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses (all states except Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana)
- State quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for all States/Union territories of India (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana)
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Broad specialty courses (January Admission Session)
Clarification by NBE regarding Result
- It has been observed that certain false or bogus claims are being made to some applicant NEET-PG 2018 candidates regarding securing a rank in NEET PG 2018.
- It is hereby clarified that the result of NEET PG 2018 shall be declared by NBE solely on the basis of performance of the candidates on the examination day.
- Candidates are advised not to get misled by any false or bogus claims regarding obtaining a rank in NEET-PG 2018.
- The allotment of PG seats pursuant to the declaration of NEET PG 2018 result shall be done by the respective government authority as indicated in the Information Bulletin.
NEET PG 2018 Result Score Card
Score card of NEET PG 2018 will have following details.
- All India Rank
- All India 50% quota Rank
- Category specific rank for All India 50% quota.
Qualifying Criteria for NEET PG 2018
- General – 50th Percentile
- SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/OBC) – 40th Percentile
- UR PWD – 45th Percentile
Validity of NEET PG 2018 Result
The validity of the result of NEET-PG 2018 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2018 admission session for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses.
Kindly note that the registration of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses is governed by Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Central Government and the Judgments of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same marks, the merit position shall be determined using following tie breaker criteria in descending order:
- Candidate who has more number of correct responses shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Failing which, aggregate percentage score of all MBBS professional examinations shall be taken into consideration. Candidate with better percentage will be given a better merit position.
Candidates have to mention the grand total of their marks obtained in all the MBBS professional examinations ( Ist Professional + IInd Professional + IIIrd Professional part 1 + IIIrd Professional part 2) along with aggregate maximum marks of all the professional exams in the requisite field of the online application form. Only the Pass marks in each specialty are to be added to arrive at the grand total of marks obtained in MBBS.
Foreign Medical Graduates i.e. Indian citizens who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualification outside India are required to mention the marks obtained by them out of 300 in the Screening Test (FMGE) conducted by National Board of Examinations.
Candidates are cautioned to enter the correct and factual marks as the same shall be used for tie breaking. Any wrong entry in the marks shall be viewed very seriously and candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled at bare threshold and he/she will not be allowed to participate in the counseling for admission to PG courses.
- Failing which, date of birth of the candidate will be taken into consideration. Older candidate will be placed at a better merit position.
- NEET-PG 2018 rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2018
- All India 50% quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2018 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2018 admission session).
- All India 50% quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET–PG 2018 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2018 admission session).
NEET PG Cut Off
Last year, following was cut off scores (pre-revision).
|S.No.||Category||Cut Off Score|
Total number of candidates who qualified for All India counselling was 31330.
Revised minimum qualifying cut off.
If you have a query, ask in discussion forum or comments.