NEET PG 2021 Question Paper – NBE has conducted NEET PG on September 11, 2021. NEET PG question paper is now available and can be checked from this page. The entrance exam is being in online mode, hence, the questions as provided here are on the basis of those provided by the students who appeared for the examination. It is released by various coaching institutes. NEET PG question paper 2021 consists of a total of 200 MCQ type questions. Check more details on NEET PG 2021 question paper on the page below.
NEET PG 2021 Question Paper
NBE does not officially release the NEET PG question paper as it does not want to reveal the contents of the question paper. For this reason, candidates are also asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement during filling NEET PG application form 2021.
|NEET PG 2021 Question Paper||PDF Link|
|Memory-based question paper||Download PDF here|
|Memory-based answer key||Check here|
What is the Source for NEET PG Question Paper?
Since NEET PG 2021 is a computer-based entrance exam, candidates will not get a hard copy of the question paper. Nevertheless, there are various coaching institutes and teachers who provided the NEET PG question paper. They prepare it based on the questions as provided by the candidates who appeared for the entrance exam.
Various sources from which candidates can find the question paper for the NEET PG entrance exam are as follows.
- From teachers or coaching institutes who have taken questions from their aspirants who appeared in NEET PG.
- Youtube videos where the exam analysis is given and questions are discussed after the exam.
- From Social Media discussions.
- Other secondary sources of NEET PG discussions.
NEET PG 2021 Question Paper
Candidates can check the question paper for NEET PG 2021 from the table below.
|Mode of the exam||Computer-based test (Online mode)|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice objective type|
|Number of questions||200|
|Language of the paper||English|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Marks for a correct answer||+4 marks|
|Marks for incorrect answer||-1 marks|
|Marks for unattempted question||00 marks|
How to Use NEET PG Question Paper 2021?
Once you have downloaded the NEET PG question paper, you can use it to practice if you wish to appear for the next year to improve your performance. In the section below, you can check the instruction for the better use of the question paper of the entrance exam.
- With the help of the questions, candidates can cross-check their answers as given in NEET PG 2021 answer key.
- Solving the NEET PG question paper will help you to understand the weightage of the topics.
- Candidates who are going to appear for the next year’s NEET PG exam can use it to understand the difficulty level of the paper and can check their preparation level.
- After completing one topic, you can solve the question paper of that topic to do the better revision of the subject.
- It is also advised to the candidates to solve the past year question papers, only after you have completed NEET PG syllabus.
About NEET PG 2021
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduation (NEET PG) every year. The exam is conducted in online mode only. Candidates who qualify in the entrance exam are granted admission in MD / MS / post graduate diploma courses. Through NEET PG score, candidates are offered admission in all medical colleges, universities in India except AIIMS, PGIMER, NIMHANS, SCTIMST, and JIPMER.
FAQs on NEET PG 2021 Question Paper
Ans. Yes, NBE is conducting NEET PG 2021 on September 11, 2021.
Ans. NEET PG is conducted online which means that it is a computer-based test.
Ans. NBE does not release the question paper for the NEET PG entrance exam due to confidentiality. It does not want to reveal the contents of the paper and also asks the candidates to sign a Non-disclosure agreement.
Ans. You will have to solve a total of 200 number of MCQ type questions in the entrance exam.
Ans. There are a total of 24,360 MD, 12,690 MS, 922 PG Diploma, 1338 DNB CET seats offered. Candidates are offered admission in 6,102 (MS/MD/PG Diploma), and 649 Hospitals (DNB).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.