|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
NEET PG 2018 Application Form has been issued by NBE. Application form of NEET PG 2018 can be filled by eligible candidates. NBE has released NEET PG Application Form 2018 in online mode. Read information brochure, understand eligibility criteria before applying. Enter correct and verifiable information in application form. Details entered in form are used to create candidature for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG. Login credentials generated during registration are used for downloading admit card of NEET PG 2018 which is issued before exam. Candidates must take note of last date to apply as after that National Board of Examinations do not accept any form. Everything you need to know about NEET PG 2018 Application Form such as dates, fees, how to register, are given here.
NEET PG 2018 Application Form
NEET PG 2018 Application Form is released to invite applications for National Eligibility Entrance Test PG which is a national level postgraduate medical entrance exam for admission 2018-2019 to MD, MS, PG Diploma. Important Dates for NEET PG Application Form 2018 are given below.
|Publication of notification by NBE and issue of application form||31 Oct 2017|
|Last date to submit application form||27 Nov 2017|
Apply here: Click here to apply for NEET PG 2018.
Official Website: nbe.edu.in
Note regarding submission of application form:
- Candidates who have initiated their online application form but have not completed and submitted their application form may complete and submit the same by November 27, 2017.
- Candidates vide NBE Public Notice dated November 8, 2017 have been given an option to choose “Others” from the list of States at the time of selection of State during online submission of application form in case a testing seat is not available in the State of their choice. NBE will allot a test centre in the State of correspondence address of the candidate or in a nearby State.
- A candidate cannot submit the application form for NEET-PG 2018 more than once. Appropriate action shall be taken against the candidates who submit their application form for NEET-PG 2018 more than once.
Availability of Testing Seats
NBE is in process of releasing additional testing seats in the states where all the available testing seats have been exhausted. The additional testing seats may be in cities in addition to those mentioned in the Information Bulletin.
In case testing seat is not available in the State in which you prefer to appear in NEET-PG 2018, you can choose the option from the list of States at the time of selection of the State during online submission of application form.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to check eligibility criteria. Check education, internship, before filling up NEET PG Application Form 2018. MBBS degree or provisional MBBS Pass Certificate is a must.
NBE will make all efforts to ensure that the candidate is allotted a testing centre in the State of correspondence address of the candidate. In case testing seat is not available in the concerned State due to logistic, administrative and other reasons, testing centre in a nearby State shall be allocated.
The city where the candidate will appear in NEET-PG 2018 shall be informed to such candidate by 7/12/2017. The test venue in the city shall be informed to the candidate through admit card which will be sent on the registered email id of the candidate approximately 4 days before the exam day.
NBE reserves its rights to allot any city to the candidate choosing the option based on availability of testing seat.
Payment of fee for NEET PG 2018
The payment of fee for NEET-PG 2018 is as per chapter 5 of the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2018.
It has been observed that payment has been made multiple times by some candidates at the time of online submission of the application form for NEET-PG 2018.
NBE is in process of refunding extra fee paid by the candidates and all such candidates are hereby assured that extra fee paid by them for NEET-PG 2018 shall be refunded to them after due verification within 15 days.
Candidates who have submitted their application form for NEET-PG 2018 more than once are not entitled for any refund of fee. A candidate can submit his application form once only for NEET-PG 2018 as indicated in the Information Bulletin. Appropriate action shall be taken against the candidates who have submitted their application form multiple times.
Details entered in NEET PG 2018 Application Form must match with official documents in possession of candidate.
It involves registration, entering details, uploading documents, fee payment, and submission. Complete process is likely to be online at nbe.edu.
Following is application fee of this year. NEET PG 2018 Application Form Fee has been announced now that information brochure is available.
|General and OBC||Rs 3750|
|SC, ST, PwD||Rs 2750|
Examination fee can be paid only through mode prescribed by NBE. Usually online payment is required through credit card / debit card or net banking. If candidate does not himself / herself have credit card / debit card / netbanking then they can ask a known person to help them out with it. Only upon successful payment is the registration done.
How to apply for NEET PG 2018?
Application form of NEET PG 2018 is available. Registration process is simple and candidate friendly. To make thinsg easier, candidates can look at steps given below for filling up NEET PG 2018 Application Form.
Step 1 – Registration
In order to do registration, first of all reach NEET PG 2018 Application Form page (link will be available when NBE releases form). Here you see a I am ready to register screen where you need to enter captcha code.
Now create a profile by entering these details given below.
- Name, exactly as it appears in MBBS Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate of MBBS.
- Email address
- Name of mother and father.
- Next, you create a login wherein you enter following information.
- Secret reminder question
Now you will one by one enter various types of information in application form. In contact information form you will enter primary telephone number, secondary telephone number, postal address.
Step 2 – Upload images
To identify a candidate, two major details are used. They are photograph and signature, both to be uploaded in application form of NEET PG 2018. There will be description of what photograph and signature should be like (size, dimension, color, format) which is important to be noted. Scan and save images as per these specifications and upload them.
Step 3 – Add details
One by one information has to be entered. Broadly these are divided under following headings which are exam information, personal information, educational background.
- Date of Birth
- Category for All India 50% Quota Seats
- Category for State Quota Seats
- Residential domicile state (State of permanent residence of which domicile criteria is satisfied)
- Whether willing to opt for DNB Broad Specialty courses
- Preference to take up post graduate courses in an institution/hospital of Armed Forces Medical Services
- Whether Person with Disabilities (Physically Handicapped)
- Religious or linguistic minority one belongs to
- Two marks of identification
- MCI/SMC Registration number
- Medical Council and the Type of Registration
- 12 digit Aadhaar card number
- Total aggregate marks obtained in professional MBBS examination
- Name of the university/institute and college where MBBS was completed
- State and month and year of passing MBBS
- Internship completion date
- Additional educational qualifications
Photo ID and MCI/SMC Certificate Upload
- Scan MCI / SMC certificate and save as image. Upload it in NEET PG 2018 application form.
Step 4 – Schedule exam
NEET PG is likely to take place over a number of days. In application form of NEET PG 2018, applicants can select date on which they want to appear for exam. This should be wisely done as change of date is not allowed later. Whether slot is available on that date or not depends on first come first serve basis. Also chose test venues.
Step 5 – Pay fees
Depending upon whichever category is applicable, fee amount is determined. It is important to realize that same amount should be paid. Pay application fee in mode available.
Step 6 – Confirm and submit
You will see all details submitted in form in confirmation page. Check information and if there is any change to be made, edit form. If all is correct, submit it.
Once application form of NEET PG 2018 is submitted, a system generated application summary email reaches registered email ID. Save and print a copy of it for record.