|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) offers admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses on the basis of NEET PG 2017 this year. All admissions of Govt. and Private Institutions shall be based on merit of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Post Graduate) (NEET-PG-2017). Candidates can check all the details like Eligibility, Important Dates, How to Apply for BFUHS PG Admission 2017 through NEET PG from this page given below.
Counselling for PG-2017 is postponed till further order because of various writ petitions filed in the Hon’ble Punjab & Haryana High Court
BFUHS Punjab PG Admission 2017 through NEET PG 2017
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences has issued a notification for admission into MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses on the basis of merit obtained in NEET PG 2017. The eligibility criteria and other conditions given below on this page.
Important Schedule of BFUHS Punjab PG Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date for applying online Admission Application Form||03 Mar 2017|
|Last date for depositing fee of Rs. 5000 (Rs. 2500 for SC candidates)||06 Mar 2017|
|Only 60% (PCMS) quota candidates will submit printout copy of online Admission Application Form||by 10 Mar 2017|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates||16 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submitting admission application form for NRI quota||31 Mar 2017|
|Online filling/submission of counselling form and preferences of colleges/quota/specialty for 1st round of counselling.||18 Mar to 03 Apr 2017|
|Display of result of 1st round of online counselling||By 11 Apr 2017|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and deposition of fee||By 22 Apr 2017|
|Display of vacancy position of seats for 2nd round of online counselling||02 May 2017|
|Online filling/submission of counselling form and preferences of colleges/quota/specialty for 2nd round of counselling.||03 May to 12 May 2017|
|Display of result of 2nd round of online counselling||19 May 2017|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and deposition of fee||By 27 May 2017|
Interested candidates can apply online for admission to PG Medical and six months training in Ultrasonography course from University website www.bfuhs.ac.in or through the direct link given below.
- Admission Application Fee of Rs. 5000 (Rs.2500 for SC candidates) will only be deposited in any OBC Branch through the Challan Form generated after successful filling of online admission application form on university website.
- Admission Application Fee will not be accepted in any form after due date/time in any case
- Only those Admission Application Forms will be considered for counselling, fee of which has been deposited by due date/time and thereafter printout copy of admission application form alongwith University copy of Bank Challan Form and self-attested copies of certificates/documents submitted in the University by due date/time.
- No request for accepting the Admission Application Forms after due date/time will be entertained.
- Merely deposition of fee will not entitle the candidate for claim of admission.
- Fee once deposited in University Account will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
- Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft etc.
Instructions only for NRI Candidates:- Candidates who wants to apply under NRI quota seats, have to obtain provisional Eligibility/equivalency certificate from the BFUHS, Faridkot and will have to apply on prescribed Performa for special entrance test available on university website alongwith prescribed fee for NRI seats.
- The admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma and six months training in Ultrasonography shall be open to candidates who have qualified NEET-PG- 2017 and eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications and subsequent amendment(s)/corrigendum(s) and possessing basic qualifications i.e. MBBS for various Medical PG Courses.
- Candidates cannot claim a seat/admission on the basis of the NEET-PG-2017 rank alone. Eligibility and Merit of a candidate for admission against any PG seat will be determined by the Selection Committee, strictly as per rules and regulations laid down in the Punjab Govt. Notification(s) as published in this prospectus and all other such documents as are required with the ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM.
- Counseling / Admissions shall be conducted by the Admission / Selection Committee constituted by the Punjab Government for this purpose.
Distribution of seats for admission to various Post Graduate Session 2017 is given below.
Medical Seat Distribution
For more details of BFUHS Punjab PG Admission 2017 through NEET PG 2017