Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) offers admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma courses and six-month training in Ultrasonography, in the Health Sciences Educational Institutions (Medical/Dental) in the State of Punjab for the year 2019 on the basis of NEET PG 2019. All admissions of Govt. and Private Institutions, including Private/ Deemed Universities and Minority Institutions, shall be based on the merit of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Post Graduate) (NEET-PG-2019). Candidates can check all the details like Eligibility, Important Dates, How to Apply for BFUHS MD MS Admission 2019 from this page given below.
BFUHS MD MS Admission 2019
The Government of Punjab is further pleased to authorize Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot to conduct centralized counselling for admission to 50% State Quota seats in Govt. Colleges and all seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges, including Private/ Deemed Universities and Minority Institutions of the State of Punjab, on the basis of Merit of NEET-PG 2019 as per procedure laid down by MCl/DCI. The process and schedule of counselling shall be decided by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Important Schedule of BFUHS MD MS Admission 2019 is given below.
|Registration Starts from||29 Mar 2019|
|Registration Ends on|
|Last date for depositing fee of bank challan|
|Last date of correction in online filled application form||04 Apr 2019|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates||05 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submitting admission application form for NRI quota||22 Apr 2019|
|1st Counselling will be held at GGS Medical College, Faridkot||06 – 08 Apr 2019|
|Stray Vacancy Round of Counseling||17 May 2019|
Notice Stray Vacancy Round Counselling
BFUHS MD MS Counselling 2019
Physical centralized counselling will be held as per schedule published on the website of the university for admission to 50% State Quota seats in Govt. colleges and all seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges, including Private/ Deemed Universities and Minority 12 Institutions of the State of Punjab, on the basis of Merit of NEET-PG 2019. In case of physical counselling, personal appearance of candidates is essential at the time of interview/counselling and exemptions from personal appearance may not be sought as it shall not be granted.
The candidates should read the eligibility condition carefully and just appearing in physical counselling does not entitle him/her for admission. Eligibility conditions for admissions are as per Punjab Govt. Notification(s). The eligibility shall be determined by the Admission Committee at the time of counseling. Those who are not eligible as per Punjab Govt. notification will not be considered for admission. The candidates will appear in counselling at their own risk & responsibility.
- Click here to check the seats for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses, session 2019 for Stray Vacancy round of Counselling.
- Click here to apply for the stray Vacancy round of Counselling.
- Click here to download the option form.
- Click here to check the BHUFS Option form for Mopup Round of PG Counselling 2019.
- Click here to check the vacancy position of seats for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses, session 2019 for Mop up a round of Counselling.
- Click here apply online for admissions under PG NEET 2019 for Mop up a round of Counselling.
- Click here to check Admission Notice for Mop Up round for PG Medical/Dental courses under NEET-PG-2019.
- Click here to check notice regarding non-surrendering of seat henceforth, remittance of tuition fee by the surrendered candidates after the 2nd round of counselling.
- Click here to check important Notice Regarding Mop Up round for PG Counselling.
- Click here to check the last Vacancy position after 2nd Counselling in MDMS/DIp.
- Click here to check the vacancy position after the first day of 2nd Counselling.
- Click here to check the vacancy position for 2st Counselling in MDMS/DIp.
- Click here to download the option form, take the printout on Legal Page and produce the dully filled at the counselling venue.
- Click here to check the notice regarding allotment and joining of candidate at the time of 2nd physical PG counselling.
- Click here to check the last Vacancy position after 1st Counselling in MDMS/DIp.
- Click here to check Last vacancy position of MDMS after 1st Counselling.
- Click here to check the notice for Physical Counseling for MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS/PGDSM Courses.
- Click here to check the notices for a disability certificate.
- Click here to check the undertaking form for admission.
Candidates can check the notice regarding selected candidates from the below:
- Click here to check the list of Provisional Selected candidates for MD/MS/Dip, PGDSM courses during Mop Up Round of Counselling on 08-05-2019.
- Click here to check Provisional Selection list of MD/MS/Dip. PGDSM Course of 2nd Counselling
- Click here to check the notice for Provisional Selection List MDMS/Dip. after 1st Counselling.
BFUHS MD MS 2019 Merit List
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has released the Provisional Merit list of candidates who applied for MD/MS/Diploma Courses under NEET PG 2019. Candidates can check it from the official website or through the link provided below.
- Click here to check the Open Merit List.
- Click here to check the SC Merit List.
- Click here to check the BC Merit List.
- Click here to check the PWD Merit List
Seat distribution for PG Medical 2019 is released now. All the aspirants can check it from the official website or by the direct link given below.
- Click here to check the Tentative seat distribution for admission in MD/MD/PG Diploma Courses.
- Click here to check the availability of seats category wise for PG Medical 2019.
Interested candidates can Register themselves online for admission to PG Medical and six months training in Ultrasonography course from University website www.bfuhs.ac.in. The registration process has been started. To take admission. candidates have to register within the time frame. Before filing the registration form, a candidate must ensure their eligibility.
Application process is over now..!!
Application Fee: Admission Application Fee of Rs. 5000/- (Rs.2500/- for SC candidates) and GST (as applicable) will only be deposited in any OBC Branch through the Challan Form generated after successful filling of online admission application form on the university website.
Only those Admission Application Forms will be considered for counselling which are filled online by due date/time and the fee of which has been deposited. Candidate will submit the proof of deposition of fee (copy of bank challan form) at the time of physical counselling.
Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft, etc.
The eligibility criteria and other conditions shall be as prescribed for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Post Graduate) for admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Courses 2019 issued by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- The admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma and six months training in Ultrasonography shall be open to candidates who have qualified NEET-PG- 2019 and eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications and subsequent amendment(s)/corrigendum(s) and possessing basic qualifications i.e. MBBS for various Medical PG Courses.
- Candidates cannot claim a seat/admission on the basis of the NEET-PG-2019 rank alone. Eligibility and Merit of a candidate for admission against any PG seat will be determined by the Admission Committee, strictly as per rules and regulations laid down in the Punjab Govt. Notification(s) as published in this prospectus and all other such documents as are required with the ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM and instructions of Govt. of India available on website www.mcc.nic.in
- Counseling / Admissions shall be conducted by the Admission / Selection Committee constituted by the Punjab Government for this purpose.
The candidates now can check the fees for MD/MS admission 2019. As it is mandatory for the candidates to pay 6 months fees on the spot at the time of counselling through Demand Draft. The structure of fees is given below:
Click here to check the notice regarding fees structure for PG Medical 2019.
About the University
The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country.
The university was established in the memory of great Sufi Saint Baba Farid by Punjab govt. in July 1998 by an Act of the State Legislature. A fifth of its kind in India, First in Northern India- Punjab Govt. deserves the credit of establishing it. Due to the inadequacy of health professionals(in quantity & quality) the need was imminent. Such a University is expected to be a “Pace-setter” – in developing appropriate modes & models of Health Care. University committed to providing Community oriented need based education & Training programmes for Health professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) For All India Quota/ Deemed/ Central Universities / ESIC Online Counseling for Post-graduate Medical/ Dental /Diploma Seats (MD/ MS/ Diploma/ MDS Courses) 2019. Candidate can download it from the below link.
Click here to check the FAQ’s.
Official Website: www.bfuhs.ac.in.
For more details of BFUHS MD MS Admission 2019 through NEET-PG 2019, Download Prospectus.