Punjab PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020: Notice regarding Date of Counselling for Stray Vacancy under PG NEET 2020 has been released. 2nd Round Counseling online allotment candidate list has been released, along with Merit List for 2nd Round. The Government of Punjab has authorized Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot to conduct centralized counseling for admission to 50% State Quota seats in Govt. Colleges and all seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges, including Private/ Deemed Universities and Minority Institutions of the State of Punjab. The counseling procedure is going to be conducted on the basis of merit of NEET-PG 2020. Candidates can check all the details like Eligibility, Important Dates, How to Apply for Punjab PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020 from this page given below.
- The schedule has been released for Stray Vacancy Round for NEET PG 2020. Scroll down to check.i
- Notice regarding Dates of Counselling for Stray Vacancy under PG NEET 2020 has been released.
- Mop-up Round Counselling schedule has been released. Scroll down to check the notice.
Punjab PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020
Seats to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in various governement and private medical institutions in Punjab are going to be filled through a physical counselling process. This physical counselling is scheduled to take place at GGS Medical College, Faridkot. Candidates can check below the schedule of all events related to Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020.
|Registration Starts from||04 Mar 2020|
|Registration Ends on|
|Last date of correction in online filled application form|
|Last date for submitting admission application form for NRI quota|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates|
|Submit objection regarding provisional merit list||22 Apr 2020|
|Submit online choices||24 – 26 Apr 2020|
|Result declaration for 1st round of counselling||29 Apr 2020|
|Joining Last Date|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Online application portal Opens for fresh applications||11 Jun 2020|
|Last date to submit Admission Application form for fresh applicants||17 Jun 2020|
|Last date for correction in application form||17 Jun 2020|
|Last date for submitting admission application form for NRI quota||17 Jun 2020|
|Only fresh PCMS/PCMS (Dental) incentive category candidates will submit |
printout copy of online application form by
|22 Jun 2020|
|Display of Tentative Vacancy position||03 Jul 2020|
|Last date for submitting willingness and counselling security fee|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates|
|The candidates can surrender the seat of 1st round of Punjab State Counselling in the respective colleges upto||14 Jul 2020|
|Respective college will submit the information of candidates who will surrender the seat to the University||14 Jul 2020|
|Display of tentative vacancy position of seats for 2nd round of Online counseling through online portal||14 Jul 2020|
|Submit online choices|
|Allotment List for 2nd Round|
|Last date to pay the balance amount of 6-month fee|
|Last date for physical reporting|
|Submission of Willingness||by 29 Jul 2020|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates who will submit willingness to participate|
in Mop up Round
|29 Jul 2020|
|Submission of Preferences / choices of college/speciality||29-30 Jul 2020|
|The provisional allotment list of Mop up round will be displayed declared on||30 Jul 2020|
|Candidates will report for physical joining after paying the balance six month fee||by 31 Jul 2020|
|Stray Vacancy Round|
|Fresh registration||29 Aug 2020|
|Submission of Willingness by depositing requisite security amount||29 Aug 2020|
|Submission of preferences/choices of college/speciality||29 Aug 2020|
|Display of provisional allotment list||30 Aug 2020|
|Physical reporting for joining to the respective colleges||31 Aug 2020|
- Download Schedule: Click here to download the schedule for Stray Vacancy Round.
- Apply Here: Click here to apply for a stray vacancy round.
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 Online Counselling Notice for Stray Vacancy Round
- Click here to check the above notice.
- Click here to check Proforma of Preferences/choices of Colleges/Specialties for MDS.
- Click here to check Proforma of Preferences/choices of Colleges/Specialties for MD/MS/PG Diploma/PGDSM.
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 Mop Up Round Notice
Click here to check the above notice.
The mop-up counselling round notice has been released. Fresh online applications and willingness along with the requisite fee for vacant seats of MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS/PGDSM/six months training in Ultrasonography courses for MOP Up round are invited. Check the details from below provided notice.
Click here to download the Notice – Earlier Notice
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 2nd Round Notices
Due to Administrative/ Technical reasons following list of candidates have been revised.
- Click here to check 2nd Round Counseling online allotment candidate list.
Candidate can check Notices for Punjab PG Medical 2nd Round Counselling from below.
- Click here to check the revised schedule for Round 2 Counselling.
- Click here to check the list of candidates who submitted willingness but are not eligible for Round 2 counselling.
- Round 2 counselling has been postponed until July 13, 2020. Check the image of official notification below or click here to download this notice.
- Click here to check notice regarding schedule and conduct of 2nd Round counselling, dated July 02, 2020.
- Click here to check the notice for physically joining of PG course by candidates of Round I.
- Click here to check the notice regarding submitting willingness for 2nd round of online PG counselling.
- Click here to check the list of NEET PG 2020 candidates who have to submit their willingness for 2nd Round of counselling.
- Click here to check Punjab PG Medical 2nd Round Extended Date Notice for Physical Joining.
- Click here to check Punjab PG Medical 2nd Round Notice for Surrender of Seats.
Merit List for Punjab PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences has released the provisional revised merit list after receiving objections. Candidates can check the same for all categories from the table given below.
Provisional Merit List For Round 2
Provisional Revised Merit List
|MD/MS/Dip.||MDS||6 Months Ultrasonography Trg.|
|Sikh Minority||Sikh Minority|
|Christian Minority||Christian Minority|
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 Second Round Counselling
The second round counseling registration portal is open now. You can register yourself by filling the registration number and password. A direct link has been provided below. It is necessary for you to register yourself for the second round before the last date.
Second Round Counseling: Click here to register yourself for the 02nd Round of Counseling of Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020.
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 Counselling Update
The counselling for PG Medical admissions in Punjab is going to be conducted in ONLINE mode for the first time. The following notice has been published in this regard. Note down the following points.
- BFUHS has released an admission notice regarding 2nd Round of PG Counselling under PG NEET 2020. And the process of 2nd Round Counselling will commence from June 11, 2020.
Click here to view and download the above complete notice.
- Click here to check notice regarding allotted college of Round-1 in Punjab State counselling, to resign from their allotted seat, dated May 07, 2020
- Allocation will be purely provisional on the basis of merit as the documents cannot be verified at the moment. All the documents will be verified by the allotted institutes while reporting. If discrepancies are found there, the allotted seat is liable to be cancelled.
- Category or quota cannot be changed after the last date.
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 Cut Off List
BFUHS has released the cut off list for medical and dental courses on the website. It is published in the form of pdf. Candidates can download it for dental and medical courses separately.
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 Selection List
BFUHS releases the result for each round of counselling procedure on its official website as per the schedule. Result is published in the form of Selection cum Allotment lists. Separate lists are released for dental and medical courses. Candidates can check and download the selection lists for all rounds of counselling using the direct links provided here.
- Click here to check 1st round Provisional Selection cum Allotment List for MDS
- Click here to check 1st round Provisional Selection cum Allotment List for MD/MD/PG Diploma/PGDSM/Ultrasonography.
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 Instruction Notice For Provisionally Selected Candidates
Check the instruction notice for provisionally selected candidates for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 from below.
- Click here to download the instruction notice for provisionally selected candidates.
Punjab PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020 Application Extension Notice
In view of the lockdown imposed to curb the spread of COVID-19, BFUHS has revised the counselling dates. Candidates can check the detailed notice below.
Click here to download the above notice as pdf.
In view of the lockdown imposed to curb spread of COVID-19, BFUHS has revised the application deadline. Candidates can check the detailed notice below.
Counselling Postponement Notice for Punjab PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020
Check below the notice published regarding postponement of the counselling process.
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria and other conditions shall be as prescribed for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Post Graduate) for admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Courses 2020 issued by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- The admission to MD, MS, PG Diploma and six months training in Ultrasonography is open to candidates who qualify NEET PG 2020 and are eligible as per Punjab Government notifications & subsequent amendment(s).
- The candidates must possess basic qualifications i.e. MBBS for various Medical PG Courses.
- It is necessary to have completed 1-year rotatory internship before March 31, 2020.
- The candidates must be registered with State Medical Council.
- Candidates cannot claim a seat/admission on the basis of the NEET PG 2020 rank alone. Eligibility and Merit of a candidate for admission against any PG seat are determined by the Admission Committee.
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 Counselling
Check the various steps involved in the counselling procedure.
Step 1: Counselling Registration
Interested candidates can register themselves online for admission to PG Medical and six months training in Ultrasonography course on bfuhs.ac.in. To take admission. candidates have to register within the time frame. Before filing the registration form, a candidate must ensure their eligibility. Candidates are required to provide all necessary details in the online application form and upload following documents.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s photograph (Max size 30 KB)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature (Max size 30 KB)
Application Fee: Candidates have to submit the Challan form in any OBC Branch after successful filling of online application form on the University website. Only those Admission Application Forms will be considered for counselling which are filled online by due date/time and the fee of which has been deposited. Candidate have to submit the proof of deposition of fee (copy of bank challan form) at the time of physical counselling.
Candidates can check the registration fee as given below:
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
Those candidates who have registered will get a User ID and Password from the university which will be sent to registered mobile no and email id. Note down the user id and password.
Step 2: Appear for Physical Counselling and exercise college and course options
Next, the candidates have to be physically present at the counselling venue on the scheduled date and time. The candidates have to provide their choice of college and specialty at the time of counselling.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats
The authorites determine the merit of the applicants on the basis of their NEET PG scores and make allocation of seats based on merit, category and exercised choices. Candidates must bring all original documents at the time of physical counselling.
Step 4: Submission of 6-months tution fee
After getting a seat, candidates have to pay tution fee of 6 months at the time of physical counselling. The fee has to be paid through a demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
Step 5: Reporting at Allotted College
Finally, the candidates are required to report at the college allotted to them as per schedule. The candidates selected for admission to various PG courses have to submit a bond while reporting.
Documents Required for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020
Candidates have to submit the documents given below for physical/ online reporting for the purpose of verification:
- NBE issued Admit Card
- NBE issued result/ rank card
- MBBS/ BDS mark sheets
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council
- Class 10th/ 12th certificate for proof of age
- Identity proof
- Reserved category certificate
- Eligibility certificates
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 Reservation
Let us go through the seat reservation statistics for all the institutions. Note that EWS seats mentioned here are over and above the sanctioned intake.
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure for this session is given below.
The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country.
The university was established in the memory of great Sufi Saint Baba Farid by Punjab govt. in July 1998 by an Act of the State Legislature. A fifth of its kind in India, First in Northern India- Punjab Govt. deserves the credit of establishing it. Due to the inadequacy of health professionals(in quantity & quality) the need was imminent. Such a University is expected to be a “Pace-setter” – in developing appropriate modes & models of Health Care. University committed to providing Community oriented need based education & Training programmes for Health professionals.
Official Website: bfuhs.ac.in
For more details of Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 through NEET-PG 2020, Download
- Corrigendum Notice
- FAQ Notice
- Minority Quota Notice
- Schema of 50% All India Quota PG Counselling: 2020-21
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.