Punjab PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2021: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot has released the provisional merit list for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021 at bfuhs.ac.in. The Government of Punjab has authorized Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot to conduct centralised counselling for admission to 50% State Quota seats in Govt. Colleges and all seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges, including Private/ Deemed Universities and Minority Institutions of the State of Punjab. The counseling procedure is going to be conducted on the basis of the merit of NEET-PG 2021. Candidates can check all the details like Eligibility, Important Dates, How to Apply for Punjab PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2021 from this page given below.
Latest – Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021 provisional merit list has released. Scroll down to check it.
Punjab PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2021
Seats to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in various governement and private medical institutions in Punjab are going to be filled through a physical counselling process. This physical counselling is scheduled to take place at GGS Medical College, Faridkot. Candidates can check below the schedule of all events related to Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021.
|Online Application form Starts||22 Oct 2021|
|Last date for submit online Admission Application||01 Nov 2021|
|Last date of correction in online submitted application form||01 Nov 2021|
|Last date for depositing application fee||01 Nov 2021|
|PCMS category candidates will submit scanned copy of online|
Admission Application Form alongwith self attested copies of
|03 Nov 2021|
|For christian & sikh minority quota candidates|
|Verification of documents/eligibility by the Christian Medical|
|08 -09 Nov 2021|
|For NRI Candidates|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of admission application form|
at University office for NRI quota
|10 Nov 2021|
|Release of provisional merit list||12 Jan 2022|
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021 Merit List
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot has released the provisional merit list for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021. Candidates can check the category – wise provisional merit list at bfuhs.ac.in or the direct link to check the same is provided below.
– Click here to check the open category provisional merit list for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021.
– Click here to check the SC category provisional merit list for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021.
– Click here to check the BC category provisional merit list for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021.
– Click here to check the EWS category provisional merit list for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021.
– Click here to check the Sikh category provisional merit list for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021.
– Click here to check the Christian category provisional merit list for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021.
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria and other conditions shall be as prescribed for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Post Graduate) for admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Courses 2021 issued by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- The admission to MD, MS, PG Diploma and six months training in Ultrasonography is open to candidates who qualify NEET PG 2021 and are eligible as per Punjab Government notifications & subsequent amendment(s).
- The candidates must possess basic qualifications i.e. MBBS for various Medical PG Courses.
- It is necessary to have completed 1-year rotatory internship before March 31, 2021.
- The candidates must be registered with State Medical Council.
- Candidates cannot claim a seat/admission on the basis of the NEET PG 2021 rank alone. Eligibility and Merit of a candidate for admission against any PG seat are determined by the Admission Committee.
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021 Application form
Admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Medicine at Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports, Patiala is also covered under NEET-PG-2021. Incomplete applications not in accordance with instructions shall not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The application fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Procedure to fill application form
- Candidates will have to log on University website i.e. http://www.bfuhs.ac.in and read the Punjab Govt. notification and instructions as contained in the Prospectus carefully.
- Candidates who qualifies NEET-PG-2021 are eligible to apply ONLINE for admission to Post Graduate Courses including Post Graduate Diploma Courses and six month training in Ultrasonography.
- Following documents are required to upload on the online registration form :
- Soft copy of the Photograph of the candidate. (Maximum size 30 KB)
- Soft copy of the signatures of the candidate. (Maximum Size 30 KB)
Application fee :
Candidates can download the prospectus from the university website or obtain it from University after making a payment of Rs. 300/- in cash.
Apply Online: Click here to Apply for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021 Counselling
Check the various steps involved in the counselling procedure.
Step 1: Counselling Registration
Interested candidates can register themselves online for admission to PG Medical and six months training in Ultrasonography course on bfuhs.ac.in. To take admission. candidates have to register within the time frame. Before filing the registration form, a candidate must ensure their eligibility. Candidates are required to provide all necessary details in the online application form and upload following documents.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s photograph (Max size 30 KB)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature (Max size 30 KB)
Application Fee: Candidates have to submit the Challan form in any OBC Branch after successful filling of online application form on the University website. Only those Admission Application Forms will be considered for counselling which are filled online by due date/time and the fee of which has been deposited. Candidate have to submit the proof of deposition of fee (copy of bank challan form) at the time of physical counselling.
Candidates can check the registration fee as given below:
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
Those candidates who have registered will get a User ID and Password from the university which will be sent to registered mobile no and email id. Note down the user id and password.
Step 2: Appear for Physical Counselling and exercise college and course options
Next, the candidates have to be physically present at the counselling venue on the scheduled date and time. The candidates have to provide their choice of college and specialty at the time of counselling.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats
The authorites determine the merit of the applicants on the basis of their NEET PG scores and make allocation of seats based on merit, category and exercised choices. Candidates must bring all original documents at the time of physical counselling.
Step 4: Submission of 6-months tution fee
After getting a seat, candidates have to pay tution fee of 6 months at the time of physical counselling. The fee has to be paid through a demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
Step 5: Reporting at Allotted College
Finally, the candidates are required to report at the college allotted to them as per schedule. The candidates selected for admission to various PG courses have to submit a bond while reporting.
Documents Required for Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021
Candidates have to submit the documents given below for physical/ online reporting for the purpose of verification:
- NBE issued Admit Card
- NBE issued result/ rank card
- MBBS/ BDS mark sheets
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council
- Class 10th/ 12th certificate for proof of age
- Identity proof
- Reserved category certificate
- Eligibility certificates
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021 Reservation
Let us go through the seat reservation statistics for all the institutions. Note that EWS seats mentioned here are over and above the sanctioned intake.
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2021 Fee Structure
The fee structure for this session is given below.
The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country.
The university was established in the memory of great Sufi Saint Baba Farid by Punjab govt. in July 1998 by an Act of the State Legislature. A fifth of its kind in India, First in Northern India- Punjab Govt. deserves the credit of establishing it. Due to the inadequacy of health professionals(in quantity & quality) the need was imminent. Such a University is expected to be a “Pace-setter” – in developing appropriate modes & models of Health Care. University committed to providing Community oriented need based education & Training programmes for Health professionals.
Official Website: bfuhs.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.