CMC Ludhiana BSc Nursing / BPT Admission 2020 – The merit list for CMC Ludhiana BSc Nursing / BPT admission is available at cmcludhiana.in. Admission to B.Sc. Nursing and BPT courses in Christian Medical College, Ludhiana is done on the basis of merit obtained in the Admission Test (UG – AWT – 2020) conducted by Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society. All the admissions are made with the approval of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab; the Government of Punjab; Punjab Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council (as may be applicable) and selection guidelines of the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. Candidates can check the complete information of CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
– CMC Ludhiana BSc Nursing / BPT Counselling schedule has been revised. Scroll down to check.
– CMC Ludhiana BSc Nursing / BPT Result is out now. Click here to check it.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Admission 2020
Admission is entirely on merit, based on the Admission Test and further counselling. Candidates must submit the certificates mentioned below to be considered for admission in ‘Christian Minority with Service Commitment Category’. The attested photocopies of documents should be uploaded along with the application form. The original certificates must be available at the time of scrutiny of certificates otherwise the candidature will be cancelled.
Schedule for the CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Admission 2020 is given below
|Prospectus with application form will be available from||17 Aug 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application|
|Hall ticket available from|
|Reporting at Centre for Admission Test|
|Date of Admission Test|
|Publication of merit list on or before|
|1st Counselling for B.Sc. Nursing|
|Orientation for B.Sc. Nursing|
27 Oct 2020
|1st Counselling for BPT|
|Medical examination for BPT|
|Orientation for BPT|
|Classes to start for both courses||26 Oct 2020|
|2nd Counselling for all courses for vacant seats (if any)||09 Nov 2020|
|Last date for any admissions (BPT)||31 Oct 2020|
|Last date for any admissions (B.Sc Nursing)||30 Nov 2020|
Check Schedule: Click here to download the Revised Schedule
CMC Ludhiana BSc Nursing / BPT Result 2020
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing and BPT entrance exam result is out now. It has released in PDF format at cmcludhiana.in. CMC Ludhiana prepares the merit list on the basis of the B.Sc Nursing / BPT Admission Test 2020. The merit list contains rank, roll number, and candidate name. Candidates can check the merit list from Result Page, link to check the same is provided above.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Application Form 2020
CMC Ludhiana has released the application form for admission to B.Sc Nursing / BPT 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can submit the application form before the last date. The candidate will be able to get the Application Form from the official website. The application form will be submitted in offline mode only. The application form will be available on the official website for download. For more details on the application form please visit the application form page available in the quick links section above.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Eligibility Criteria 2020
For admission to B.Sc. Nursing a Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 10+2 examination (40% for SC/BC).
For admission to BPT course, a Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination with pass marks (50%) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (i.e- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandates requirements). Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Allied Health Section 2015-16.
General school information
He / She should have passed the qualifying examination as under: –
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by National Council for Education Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education;
Note: Where the course content is not as prescribed for 10+2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidate will have to undergo a period of one-year pre-professional training before admission to the Medical/Dental Colleges. OR
- The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject; OR
- The Pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and also English as a Compulsory Subject. OR
- The first year of the three-year degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a ‘University Examination’ and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course. OR
- *B.Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English. OR
- *Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
*Note: Candidates will have to obtain eligibility from the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
Applicants must be citizens of India. Persons of Indian Origin with Citizenship of other countries may apply, as per Govt. of India rules, or under the NRI category for which a separate prospectus is available. No other foreign national will be admitted.
Applicants should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Admit Card 2020
Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be available to all candidates who have successfully filled the Application Form before the last date. The Admit Card will be sent by email to the candidates, so candidate must ensure that they have provided the valid email ID. A candidate registered for one center as given in the Hall Ticket shall not be allowed to appear for the test at another center. Time table, address of the Test center for the applicant and relevant information will be given in the Hall Ticket. If the Hall Ticket has not been received as per the scheduled date, the applicant should contact the Registrar’s office and send a copy of the request by e-mail. Otherwise the request may be ignored.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern for CMC Ludhiana BSc Nursing / BPT Admission 2020 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
A written test will be conducted in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (of 11th and 12th class standard under 10+2 system) and also shall include a test on General Aptitude. There will be 50 questions on each subject, i.e. a total of 200 questions. All questions will be multiple choice type with 4 choices each. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Bible Test will also be a Computer Based Test and is of Objective type with 50 questions, based on facts from the Holy Bible (English Language only). Bible Test marks are not considered for merit preparation.
Applicants must indicate in the Online application form their choices of centers for writing the UG-AWT-2020. Candidates have to give 2 choices of cities. In case of an emergency or unavoidable circumstances where a centre has to be cancelled, the office has the right to allot another centre to the candidates.
Counselling – Scrutiny and Submission of Fees
There will be no individual call letters for the counselling. All candidates who have qualified are eligible to attend the counselling. The Roll Number distribution for the eligibility to attend counseling has been displayed on the website along with the result. Candidates are to ascertain their chances of admissions in any course and should report at the time and date mentioned to the admission office as per the calendar of admission for that course mentioned above. Candidates will be called for selection as per rank in Merit List of the category they have applied / eligible for. There will be no separate selected and waiting list.
The following documents in original need to be with the candidate to appear for admission at time of counselling.
- Hall Ticket of UG AT 2020.
- Proof of date of Birth, High school certificate (Class X / Matric)
- Detailed marks of qualifying examination. (+2)
- Details of marks obtained in 10+1 & 10+2 examinations.
- 10+1 & 10+2 regular study certificate
- Migration certificate from Board / Body except for Punjab State Education Board
- For Punjab domicile students, proof of 10+1 and 10+2 in Punjab from School Principal
- Character certificate from School / College Principal
- Behavior certificate from School / College Principal
- Domicile / residence certificate (for all categories)
- For Christian candidates in ‘Christian Category with Service Commitment’
- Church membership
- Baptism certificate
- Letter of Service Commitment from body/church of CMC Ludhiana Society, signed by authorized signatory only
- For applicants of SC / ST / BC- caste certificate (as per the latest instructions of Govt. of Punjab
- 4 passport size photographs
- Declaration form regarding rules of college (will be provided at time of counseling)
- Anti Ragging Affidavits
- Affidavit for College Rules
- The following documents are necessary to complete the admission, which will be made only after scrutiny of documents and payment of fee. Failure to deposit these documents will lead to forfeiture of seat.
- Proof of Parents name (+2 Marks sheet if bearing both parents name )
- Affidavit of Gap in study after 10+2 (if applicable) ;
- Service agreement with concerned body/church
All the above documents must be submitted at the time of Counselling.
Applicants must be present in person at the time of scrutiny of certificates. In order to get admission, applicants should submit their full college fees for 2020, as a demand draft, along with all relevant certificates and testimonials, in original, to the Registrar, otherwise fees will not be accepted and offer may be withdrawn. If the seat is not claimed by payment of full College fees for the year 2020, by the above mentioned date and time by the selected applicants, the offer will be withdrawn and the seat will be offered to the next applicant in order of merit.
Applicants whose original certificates, papers and testimonials etc are not found to be in order on the date and time of the scrutiny, shall have their candidature CANCELLED.
Official website: cmcludhiana.in
For more details about CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.