Admission to B.Sc. Nursing and BPT courses in Christian Medical College, Ludhiana are on the basis of merit obtained in the Admission Test (UG – AWT – 2018) conducted by Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society. All the admissions are made with the approval of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab; the Government of Punjab; Punjab Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council (as may be applicable) and selection guidelines of the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. These are subject to alterations, amendments, and modifications as may be considered necessary from time to time by the authorities concerned.
Candidates who are eligible for the admission in CMC Ludhiana in B.Sc Nursing / BPT for the academic year 2018-2019, can fill their Application Form online through the official website. Candidates can check the complete information of CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Admission 2018
Admission is entirely on merit, based on the Admission Test and further counselling. Candidates must submit the certificates mentioned below to be considered for admission in ‘Christian Minority with Service Commitment Category’. The attested photocopies of documents should be uploaded along with the application form. The original certificates must be available at the time of scrutiny of certificates otherwise the candidature will be cancelled.
Schedule for the CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Admission 2018 is given below.
|Prospectus with application form will be available from||30 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||16 Jul 2018|
|Hall ticket available from||18 Jul 2018|
|Date of Admission Test||23 Jul 2018|
|Publication of merit list on or before||25 Jul 2018|
|1st Counselling for B.Sc. Nursing||30 Jul 2018|
|1st Counselling for BPT||31 Jul 2018|
|Medical examination for B.Sc. Nursing||06 Aug 2018|
|Medical examination for BPT||07 Aug 2018|
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Admission 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
For admission to B.Sc. Nursing a Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology in 10+2 examination (40% for SC/BC).
For admission to BPT course, a Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination with pass marks (50%) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Mathematics (i.e- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandates requirements. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Allied Health Section 2015-16.
General school information
He / She should have passed the qualifying examination as under: –
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by National Council for Education Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education;
Note: Where the course content is not as prescribed for 10+2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidate will have to undergo a period of one-year pre-professional training before admission to the Medical/Dental Colleges. OR
- The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject; OR
- The Pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and also English as a Compulsory Subject. OR
- The first year of the three-year degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a ‘University Examination’ and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course. OR
- **B.Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English. OR
- *Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
*Note: Candidates will have to obtain eligibility from the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
Applicants must be citizens of India for UG AWT 2018. Persons of Indian Origin with Citizenship of other countries may apply, as per Govt. of India rules, or under the NRI category for which a separate prospectus is available. No other foreign national will be admitted.
Applicants for UG AWT 2018 should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2018, the year of his / her admission to the 1st year, i.e. they should have been born on or before 01.01.2002.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Admission 2018 – Application Form
CMC Ludhiana has released application form for the admission to B.Sc Nursing / BPT 2018. Eligible and interested candidates can submit the application form before the last date. The application form will be submitted in offline mode only. The application form is available on the official website for download. For more details on application form please visit the application form page available in the quick links section above.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Admission 2018 – Exam Pattern
A written test will be conducted in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (of 11th and 12th class standard under 10+2 system) and also shall include a test on General Aptitude. There will be 50 questions on each subject, i.e. a total of 200 questions. All questions will be multiple choice type with 4 choices each. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Bible Test will also be a Computer Based Test and is of Objective type with 50 questions, based on facts from the Holy Bible (English Language only). Bible Test marks are not considered for merit preparation.
Test centre: Delhi and Ludhiana
Applicants must indicate in the Online application form their choices of centers for writing the UG-AWT-2018. Candidates have to give 2 choices of cities. In case of an emergency or unavoidable circumstances where a centre has to be cancelled, the office has the right to allot another centre to the candidates.
Counselling – Scrutiny and Submission of Fees
There will be no individual call letters for the counselling. All candidates who have qualified are eligible to attend the counselling. The Roll Number distribution for the eligibility to attend counseling will be displayed on the website along with the result. Candidates are to ascertain their chances of admissions in any course and should report at the time and date mentioned to the admission office as per the calendar of admission for that course mentioned above. Candidates will be called for selection as per rank in Merit List of the category they have applied / eligible for. There will be no separate selected and waiting list.
The following documents in original need to be with the candidate to appear for admission at time of counselling.
- Hall Ticket of UG AT 2018
- Proof of date of Birth, High school certificate (Class X / Matric)
- Detailed marks of qualifying examination. (+2)
- Details of marks obtained in 10+1 & 10+2 examinations.
- 10+1 & 10+2 regular study certificate
- Migration certificate from Board / Body except for Punjab State Education Board
- For Punjab domicile students, proof of 10+1 and 10+2 in Punjab from School Principal
- Character certificate from School / College Principal
- Behavior certificate from School / College Principal
- Domicile / residence certificate (for all categories)
- For Christian candidates in ‘Christian Category with Service Commitment’
- Church membership
- Baptism certificate
- Letter of Service Commitment from body/church of CMC Ludhiana Society, signed by authorized signatory only
- For applicants of SC / ST / BC- caste certificate (as per the latest instructions of Govt. of Punjab
- 4 passport size photographs
- Declaration form regarding rules of college (will be provided at time of counseling)
- Anti Ragging Affidavits
- Affidavit for College Rules
- The following documents are necessary to complete the admission, which will be made only after scrutiny of documents and payment of fee. Failure to deposit these documents will lead to forfeiture of seat.
- Proof of Parents name (+2 Marks sheet if bearing both parents name )
- Affidavit of Gap in study after 10+2 (if applicable) ;
- Service agreement with concerned body/church
All the above documents must be submitted at the time of Counselling.
Applicants must be present in person at the time of scrutiny of certificates. In order to get admission, applicants should submit their full college fees for 2018-2019, as a demand draft, along with all relevant certificates and testimonials, in original, to the Registrar, otherwise fees will not be accepted and offer may be withdrawn. If the seat is not claimed by payment of full College fees for the year 2018-2019, by the above mentioned date and time by the selected applicants, the offer will be withdrawn and the seat will be offered to the next applicant in order of merit.
Applicants whose original certificates, papers and testimonials etc are not found to be in order on the date and time of the scrutiny, shall have their candidature CANCELLED.
Official website: www.cmcludhiana.in
For more details about CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Admission 2018 – Download Last year Brochure