CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Hall ticket will be released by CMC Ludhiana on the official website CMC Ludhiana.in as per schedule. All the candidates who will fill the application form as per the scheduled date will be able to download their Admit Card from here. CMC Ludhiana Hall ticket is also known as CMC Ludhiana Admit Card 2020. Get CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Hall Ticket 2020 complete information here. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the information provided on this page.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Hall Ticket 2020
Hall Ticket will be available to all the applicants whose online application form will be submitted by the last date and hard copy received in the Office of the Registrar, irrespective of eligibility. Such candidates are eligible to sit for the Admission Test at the center as given in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket can be downloaded and printed from www.cmcludhiana.in using the registered user name and password.
|Hall ticket available from|
|Reporting at Centre for Admission Test|
Admit Card: Candidates can check the CMC Ludhiana BSc Nursing / BPT Hall Ticket 2020 at Official website: cmcludhiana.in
The Hall Ticket will be sent by email to the candidates so please ensure a valid email id is given. Take 2 print outs of the Hall Ticket. After printing, affix a latest passport size photograph and signature in the space provided for ‘signature of candidate’. Candidates can also collect the admit card from the center with the submission of identity proof. Such candidates will have to report to the center earlier. A candidate registered for one center as given in the Hall Ticket shall not be allowed to appear for the test at another center. Time table, address of the Test center for the applicant and relevant information will be given in the Hall Ticket.
How to Download Admit Card
The steps to download admit card is as follows:
- Open the university date and click on the download admit card link.
- Candidates can check their registered email id for downloading the admit card or can check through the direct link that will be provided later.
- Take 2 printouts of the admit card.
- Affix a latest passport size photograph and signature in the space provided for ‘signature of candidate’.
The Admission Written Test will be conducted in the subjects of
- Biology (of 11th and 12th class standard under 10+2 system)
- General Aptitude.
There will be 50 questions on each subject, i.e. a total of 200 questions. All questions will be Multiple Choice Type with 4 choices each. The test is designed to measure knowledge and understanding of the subject matter.
At the Examination Center, the applicant must present his/her Hall Ticket issued by the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. Candidates must have a Government Approved/School Photo ID/10th Std Certificate with them. A copy of the same must be submitted at the center.
- Hall Tickets will be processed only after confirmation of submission of Application form and receipt of payment before the last date for submission.
- Acknowledgment of online submission alone does not indicate acceptance of the application and has no bearing on the admission and receipt of Hall Ticket does not mean that the applicant has met all the eligibility criteria for admission but indicates only eligibility to appear in the examination.
- If the Hall Ticket has not been received by the scheduled date, the applicant should contact the Registrar’s office and send a copy of the request by e-mail. Otherwise the request may be ignored.
- Time table, address of the Test center for the applicant and relevant information will be given in the Hall Ticket.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.