Result of CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing and BPT Courses will be issued online at CMC Ludhiana official website. Candidates who have downloaded their Admit Card and appeared in the Admission Test will be eligible to check the CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Result 2020. The result and merit list will also updated here after the successful completion of the exam. Get CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Result 2020 complete information here.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Result 2020
The result will be checked online from the CMC Ludhiana website. Candidates can check their Result of CMC Ludhiana admission for B.Sc Nursing / BPT courses from the direct link which will provide below.
|Publication of merit list on or before|
|1st Counselling for B.Sc. Nursing|
|1st Counselling for BPT|
|Orientation for B.Sc. Nursing||22-24 Oct 2020|
|1st Counselling for BPT||17 Oct 2020|
|Medical examination for BPT||22 Oct 2020|
|Orientation for BPT||23 Oct 2020|
|Classes to start for both courses||26 Oct 2020|
|2nd Counselling for all courses for vacant seats (if any)||09 Nov 2020|
|Last date for any admissions (BPT)||31 Oct 2020|
|Last date for any admissions (B.Sc Nursing)||30 Nov 2020|
Result: The result for CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing will be available on the official website i.e. cmcludhiana.in
For BSc Nursing and BPT courses, applicants must obtain not less than 35% marks (53 marks out of 150) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the UG-AT-2020 to qualify. The Final Merit List will be out of 200 which will include Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Aptitude.
Christian applicants should have scored 40% marks in the Bible Test to be considered under the ‘Christian Minority Category with Service Commitment’ in BSc Nursing and Christian Minority Category in BPT. Bible Test marks are not considered for merit preparation.
Where two or more applicants have secured equal marks in UG-AT-2020, their inter-se-merit for the admission, i.e. the tie between two or more applicants will be decided as per the following sequence:
- Applicants obtaining higher aggregate marks in UG-AT-2020 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Applicants obtaining higher marks in UG-AT-2020 in the subject of Biology.
- Applicants obtaining higher marks in UG-AT-2020 in the subject of Chemistry.
- The applicant is older in age.
Provisional Merit List
- Provisional merit list, as per course and respective categories, of the UG – AT 2020 will be displayed on the website www.cmcludhiana.in. This information will not be communicated to any individual by any other means.
- Bible Test marks are not considered for merit, but are necessary for consideration under ‘Christian Minority Categories’. Failed candidates or those found ineligible will not be informed separately.
- For all courses, all qualified candidates will also be considered in the Open categories. Applicants will be considered only for the courses they have applied for and are eligible to be in.
Fee Structure for courses in CMC Ludhiana (as per last year) has been given as under:
Hostel Fee for Female students, exclusive of Electricity & Mess Charges Rs.14,000/- per year.
A refund claim may be admitted on merits after due consideration of the request by the institution. If approved, the amount to be refunded shall be as stated below:
- Any time after admission till the last date of admission, total refund after deducting admission fee and other administrative charges.
- On the last date of admission, total fees after deducting admission fees, administrative charges and any expenses incurred by the institution towards the candidate in question will be refunded provided the seat is filled. In the event the seat in question remains vacant, the candidate will be required to pay the fees for the entire duration of the course
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.