Christian Medical College, Ludhiana will release the official notification for admission into B.Sc Nursing and BPT courses for the year 2020. Candidates who are eligible for the admission can fill their Application Form which is downloadable through the official website or the link for the same will also be provided below. The detailed information regarding CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Application Form 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing Application form has been reopened now. Scroll down to Apply.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Application Form 2020
Applications are to be submitted offline by accessing the website http://www.cmcludhiana.in as per scheduled date. The application forms will be available on the official website of CMC Ludhiana. The application form must be downloaded, printed, filled and sent along with the required enclosures to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College Ludhiana before the last date. The important dates regarding CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing / BPT Application Form 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Prospectus with application form will be available from||17 Aug 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||17 Dec 2020|
Application Form: Click here to download the application form.
Application Fee – Rs. 3500/-
Application fee of Rs. 3500- (Rupees Three Thousand Only) has to be paid in the mode of DD. The application fee remains the same irrespective of the number of courses applied for (1 or both courses). Application fee once paid will not be refunded later on.
Instruction for Online Application
- Log on to http://www.cmcludhiana.in and navigate to Admissions 2020 and click on the link “UG Courses 2020, then “BSc Nursing / BPT – 2020” and follow the instructions given.
- Print the Application Form, Fill and Send to The Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana. After filling the Application form, attach three copies of your recent passport photographs in the appropriate space provided.
- Candidates are required to sign their legible signature (writing the full name will not be accepted) in the appropriate area given in the application form. Application forms without signatures will not be accepted.
- Candidates applying under the Christian Minority with Service Commitment category need to send along with the application, copy of i) Church membership certificate (ii) Baptism certificate iii) Letter of Service Commitment from Body/Church of the CMC Ludhiana Society, signed by the authorized signatory only.
- Candidates are required to upload their legible signature (writing the full name will not be accepted) in the appropriate box given in the online application form. Online application forms without scanned signatures will not be accepted.
- Attach the Demand draft for Rs.3000/-, ‘in favour of ‘Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society’, payable at Ludhiana
- Print out of the form, duly completed, should be sent along with enclosures to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College Ludhiana-141008, Punjab
Note: Request for any changes after submission of the form will not be entertained
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.