|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Counselling Schedule for Uttarakhand State MBBA and BDS Admission
|Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling Round 1|
|Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling Round 2|
|MOP UP Round (Manual) Counselling
|Seat Allotment at College level|
Special Round Counselling
Special Round counselling is exclusively for MBBS seats in Sridev Suman Subharti Medical College, Dehradun. The total seats available are 150 out of which 78 seats are for State quota & 72 seats for All India-Management quota as per the direction given by Medical Council of India.
All eligible candidates have to apply for special round of counselling. Only new candidates have to pay online Rs 2000/- (Two thousand only) as one time registration fee. Already registered candidates can update his/her details and can re-upload new documents, if any.
MOP-UP Round of counselling will be held for any stray vacancy in MBBS after special Round of Counselling for Shridev Suman Subharti Medical College, Dehradun alongwith Final Mop Up round of Counselling for BDS Course for private dental colleges of Uttarakhand on 5th Sep, 2017 at Government Doon Medical College, Patel Nagar, Dehradun.
- List of Reported Candidates Eligible for Special Mop Up Round – Check Here
- Candidates disqualified as per NEET qualifying criterion (Special Round) – Check Here
- To Check Allotment List NEET UG 2017 (Special Round) – Click Here
Mop Up Round Notification
- To Check Merit List of candidates of Mop Up Round – Click Here
- List Of Candidates who were not allotted any seats after Mop-Up Round – Check Here
2nd Allotment List
- The seats are allotted purely on provisional basis and are liable to verification of any documents of the candidates by the concerned college before admission.
- The merit list of second round of counselling of NEET UG 2017 Uttarakhand is prepared solely on the basis of the information furnished and documents uploaded/provided by the candidates at the time of registration during first round of counselling.
Second Round Allotment Report – Revised!
Click Here to open Above PDF in New page
- First Round Allotment Report –Check Here
- Click Here to check List of Candidates not filled online choices in 1st round of counselling..
Procedure of Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Counselling
The procedure of the counselling has been explained below. The candidates may check it to expand their knowledge on how the seat will be allocated.
Online Registration and Choice Filling – The candidates were first need to register and then submit the choices for the course and college. The registration is a one time facility, which has ended. However, the registered candidates can submit the choices in Round 1, as well as Round 2.
State Merit List: After the registration and the submitting of the choices, the merit list will be released. It will be prepared on the basis of NEET 2017 score. It will be released for both the round or counselling and for round 1 it is available.
State Merit List for Uttarakhand MBB/BDS 2017 admission has been released on the official website. Candidates can check the Merit List below.
If above window does not work then, Click here for Uttarakhand State Merit List.
Seat Allotment Result: Now, the conducting body will analyse all the submitted choices and according to the merit position, will allocate the seat. The seat allotment result will also be announced online, on hnbumu.ac.in.
Confirmation of Seat: If the candidates are satisfied with the allotment, then they need to confirm the seat and report at the allocated institute.
The admission will only be granted to those candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
|Name of Institute||Government/Private|
To check the detailed notice – Click Here