Uttarakhand MBBS and BDS Admission 2018 will be done on the basis of the NEET score. The counselling will be conducted for the admission in the UG medical course in the Government, Private Medical, Dental Colleges, Private Medical colleges. Through it, the seats in the State quota seats will be filled. The Uttarakhand MBBS and BDS Admission is being looked after by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University.
For the allotment of the colleges, candidates need to register themselves on the official website at hnbumu.ac.in The registration process of Uttarakhand NEET UG counselling (Uttarakhand) Admission 2018 has been closed on June 30, 2018. For the admission in the colleges, candidates need to submit the important documents at the time of counselling. Candidates may check the procedure of Uttarakhand MBBS and BDS Admission 2018 from this page.
Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Admission 2018
Uttarakhand Medical Education University has released the important dates of counselling for the admissions in the medical colleges under Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2018. The schedule is as follows:
on formalities at allotted college
|Events||Important Dates (Revised)|
|Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling Round 1|
|Online Registration, Fee submission & Choice filling by Candidates||25 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2018|
|Display of State Merit List||30 Jun 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|Choice Filling and locking by Candidates||30 Jun 2018 to 02 Jul 2018|
|Data Processing||03 Jul 2018 to 04 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of result||05 Jul 2018 (After 8:00 PM)|
|Last date of joining the allotted College||12 Jul 2018|
|Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling Round 2|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by New Candidates.
Online re- registration by first round registered Candidates &candidates opting for seat up gradation without payment of registration fee, however re-registered candidate can upload new data or documents.
(The candidates who have registered/re-registered themselves
between 15.07.2018 to 22.07.2018 as per earlier counselling
schedule need not to be registered/re-registered again)
|09 Aug 2018 (08:00 AM to 04:00 PM)|
|Display of provisional Seat matrix after adding All India Seats reverted to state quota for Round II on Website.||09 Aug 2018 (After 08:00 PM or whenever provided by the competent authority)|
|Last date of vacating 1st round Admitted/Joined seat without forfeiture of fees (free exit) by online mode only.||10 Aug 2018 (Upto 05:00 PM)|
|Display of final seat matrix for second round after adding newly withdrawn/surrendered seat by admitted students of round I on website.
Display of state merit list of round II
|10 Aug 2018 (Upto 06:00 PM)|
|Fresh/New Choice filling and Locking by newly registered and already registered candidate.||10 Aug 2018 (06:00 PM) to 11 Aug 2018 (02:00 PM)|
|Data Processing||11 & 12 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of result||12 Aug 2018 (After 10:00 PM)|
|Last date of joining the allotted College||18 Aug 2018|
Counselling Registration: Click Here to register for Second Round Counselling.
- Click here to check Instructions for allotted candidates in Round 2.
- Click here to check state merit list of candidates selected for 2nd round counselling.
- Click here to check the Notice regarding Special state Medical board for PWD Candidates.
- Click here to check the Notice regarding seat surrender.
- Click here to check the Revised second Round Counselling schedule.
- Click here to check the revised instructions regarding second round counselling
- Click here to check the notice regarding second round counselling.
- Click here to check the Information regarding second-round of NEET UG-2018 document verification.
- Click here to check the Important notice for starting academic session of NEET UG- 2018.
- Click here to check the Important Notice Regarding extension of 2nd Round Counselling Dated Jul 21, 2018.
Important notice regarding second counselling
Important notice regarding deposition of tuition fee
Allotment List & Broad Sheet of candidates for Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Admission 2018 has been published by the officials. Candidates can check the list through the links provided below.
- Click Here to download the round 2 Allotment Letter.
- Click Here to check the round 2 allotment list.
- Click Here to check the round 2 complete broadsheet.
- Click Here to check the round 1 allotment list.
- Click Here to check the round 1 complete broadsheet.
NEET UG 2018 Uttarakhand State has declared the provisional merit list of the candidates who have successfully fill the application form and full fill the all criteria as per the NEET UG 2018 Uttarakhand State’s rules and regulations. The conducting authority also displayed the list of disqualified candidates who did not full fill the NEET qualifying criteria as per the details fill by the candidates in the applications form. Candidates can check provisional merit list and list of disqualified candidates from the link provided below.
- Click here to check State merit list (ROUND-II)
- Click Here to check the provisional merit list.
- Click Here to check the list of disqualified Candidates.
The admission will only be granted to those candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
The application form are available online on the official portal of Uttarakhand MBBS and BDS. The application form for Uttarakhand MBBS and BDS will not be provided through offline mode. Application Form are available online on June 25 2018. The last date to submit the Uttarakhand MBBS and BDS application forms is 30 June 2018. Candidate can fill application form of Uttarakhand MBBS and BDS, Dehradun exams through online on the official portal of the official website of the Uttarakhand MBBS and BDS. The counselling registration fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application process over..!!
The candidates have to complete the online application form in all respect and also to upload his/her photograph & signature (same as submitted in NEET UG- 2018 application form) in the appropriate box. The candidates are further advised to re-check the entries/information given by him/her before submitting the same. After final submission of the form, the candidates are required to take the print of the submitted form (hard copy). After final submission if a candidate wishes to edit any information or upload new documents, within time schedule of registration the candidate has to pay an additional fee of Rs.500/- only each session for editing (only by online mode). Under No circumstance time extension will be permitted for editing the information. After editing the previous entries & Hard copy of print out will be treated Null & Void
The detailed process for online or offline application form is given below:
- Download the application form and take the printout (for the future reference) of it.
- Candidates are required to fill all details in the application form carefully.
- Paste recent photograph in the application form.
- Candidates have to fill bank details of their own account or their parents/guardian account only as the refund will be processed in the account provided in the online application form. University will not be responsible for processing of refund of security deposit in case of wrong information provided by the candidate.
- The candidate must ensure before filling the application form that he/she fulfils the eligibility requirements for quota of seat he/she is applying for i.e, State or All India-Management quota seat. The fee once paid shall not be refunded in the event of rejection of the application. Only eligible candidates will be considered for counselling/ admission.
- The candidates are advised to give their complete mailing address, ID proof Details and correct contact telephone/mobile numbers and email in the application form.
- The security fee of the candidates will be refunded within 10 days after completion of all round of counselling (i.e. after 15 September, 2018) if not forfeited, by online mode only through the bank account provided in the online application form by the candidate.
Procedure of Uttarakhand MBBS / BDS Counselling
The procedure of the counselling has been explained below. The candidates may check it to expand their knowledge on how the seat will be allocated.
Online Registration and Choice Filling – The candidates were first need to register and then submit the choices for the course and college. The registration is a one time facility. However, the registered candidates can submit the choices in Round 1, as well as Round 2.
State Merit List: After the registration and the submitting of the choices, the merit list will be released. It will be prepared on the basis of NEET 2018 score. It will be released for both the round or counselling and for round 1.
Seat Allotment Result: The conducting body will analyse all the submitted choices and according to the merit position, will allocate the seat. The seat allotment result will also be announced online, on hnbumu.ac.in.
Confirmation of Seat: If the candidates are satisfied with the allotment, then they need to confirm the seat and report at the allocated institute.
List of Medical/Dental Colleges of Uttarakhand state are given below in the table:
|Name of Institute||Government/Private|
|Government Medical College, Haldwani.||Government|
|Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science & Research, Srinagar, Garhwal||Government|
|Government Doon Medical College, Dehradun||Government|
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||Private|
|Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly Grant, Dehradun||Private|
|Sri Dev Suman Subharti Medical College, Dehradun||Private|
|Seema Dental College, Rishikesh||Private|
|Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Mazri Grant, Dehradun||Private|
FAQ Regarding Counselling
The conducting body has released an FAQ for Counselling where all the common doubts have been answered. Candidates can get all the information regarding counselling in the FAQ. The same is provided below.
- Seat Matrix – All India Management Quota as on Aug 10, 2018.
- Seat Matrix – State Quota as on Aug 10, 2018.
- Seat Matrix – State Quota as on Aug 09, 2018
- Seat Matrix – All India Management Quota as on Aug 09, 2018
- Seat Matrix – State Quota-2nd Round
- Seat Matrix – All India Management Quota- 2nd Round
- Seat Matrix – College wise State Quota
- Seat Matrix – for second round of counselling
- Seat Matrix – State Quota
- Seat Matrix – Management Quota
Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Admission 2018 tuition fee details of medical / dental colleges is given below.
Official Website: www.hnbumu.ac.in
For more information regarding Uttrakhand MBBS and BDS Admission 2018, candidates can download the information brochure.