Manipur NEET Counselling 2022 is hereby notified. DHS Manipur is announcing the Manipur NEET UG Counselling 2022 Seat Allotment Result, Rank List, Date, Registration, and Choice Filling. NEET qualified candidates in Manipur NEET Rank List 2022 can register, then do choice filling at manipurhealthdirectorate.mn.gov.in. The Department of Health Services gives admission to top rankers through the DHS Manipur NEET seat allotment result. Whereas the total MBBS colleges in Manipur is 4.
Latest – Manipur NEET Counselling 2022 has started. Scroll down for the latest notifications.
Manipur NEET Counselling 2022
The Department of Health Services (DHS Manipur) is looking after NEET 2022 counselling in Manipur. All medical aspirants who have qualified NEET and fulfil domicile, other criteria for NEET UG admissions can participate in the counselling. Whereas NEET was held by NTA and is the gateway for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS courses.
Manipur NEET Counselling 2022 – Latest Notifications
Also check latest notifications from manipurhealthdirectorate.mn.gov.in
Merit list/state rank for MBBS/BDS/BASLP courses 2022-23 October 11, 2022
Manipur NEET Counselling 2022 – An Overview
The important highlights for the NEET UG counselling 2022 for the state of Manipur are as follows.
|Name of State||Manipur|
|Organization that is responsible for Manipur NEET Counselling 2022||DHS Manipur|
|Full form of DHS Manipur||Department of Health Services|
|Official website for Manipur NEET UG Counselling 2022||manipurhealthdirectorate.mn.gov.in|
|Number of MBBS Colleges in Manipur||4|
|Name of Exam||NEET UG|
|Name of Counselling||NEET UG Counselling for Manipur|
Manipur NEET Counselling 2022 Date
- DHS Manipur announces the NEET 2022 counselling dates shortly after NTA declares NEET Result.
- You can check the latest schedule at manipurhealthdirectorate.mn.gov.in.
- The Manipur NEET Counselling 2022 Schedule specifies registration start and end dates, choice filling start and end dates, date for rank list, and date for 1st, 2nd, 3rd seat allotment.
Manipur NEET UG Counselling 2022 Registration
The first step in getting MBBS admission in Manipur, after qualifying NEET, is to apply for counselling. Here is how you can do that.
- Department of Health Services invites NEET qualified students to apply for Manipur NEET UG counselling 2022.
- The online application form is published at manipurhealthdirectorate.mn.gov.in.
- Therefore you have to apply at manipurhealthdirectorate.mn.gov.in in order to submit your candidature for medical colleges admission in Manipur.
How to register for Manipur NEET UG Counselling 2022?
- Go to manipurhealthdirectorate.mn.gov.in.
- Then click on the NEET UG counselling 2022 online application form link.
- After that enter details as filled in the NEET application form and other details asked by DHS Manipur.
- Then upload documents for Manipur NEET admission.
- Finally pay the fee.
Manipur NEET Rank List 2022 / Manipur NEET Merit List 2022
The NEET 2022 rank list or merit list for Manipur is the first thing to be announced after you apply for counselling. The following points explain everything about it.
- Whereas NTA provides NEET result data to DGHS, the DGHS sends it to Department of Health Services.
- Then DHS Manipur compiles Manipur NEET Merit List 2022 on the basis of applications received.
- You get a place in the Manipur NEET Rank List 2022 as per your rank.
Manipur NEET Counselling 2022 – Choice Filling
If you are in the rank list then you can do choice filling in DHS Manipur NEET counselling 2022. What is choice filling and how you should do it are explained here.
- Choice filling for Manipur NEET counselling 2022 is the process where you place colleges in order of priority.
- You have to select which of the 4 MBBS colleges (and other choices) you place over others.
- So when Department of Health Services is allotting seat, they will first try to give you seat you have placed in upper priority.
- However if that seat is filled by someone with more rank then you get the seat you have placed in priority below it during your Manipur NEET choice filling 2022.
Manipur NEET Seat Allotment 2022
The Manipur NEET Seat Allotment Result 2022 is the most critical event for your medical admission. Key highlights of the same are as follows.
- Department of Health Services does seat allotment on the basis of your rank, and seats available.
- DHS Manipur ensures that the reservation criteria is also followed.
- You can check DHS Manipur NEET UG counselling result at manipurhealthdirectorate.mn.gov.in.
- In order to check the Manipur NEET Seat Allotment Result, you have to login with credentials generated at time of form filling.
NEET Cut Off 2022 for Manipur
The Manipur NEET 2022 Cut Off refers to the last rank at which students got admission. Every year DHS Manipur releases the cut offs after each round of seat allotment. You can use the present year Manipur NEET cut off to know what the competition was this time. Whereas you can check previous NEET cut off for Manipur to get an idea of your chances of admission this time.
Qs. How many MBBS seats are in Manipur in 2022-2023?
Ans. The total MBBS colleges in Manipur are 4.
Qs. What is the cutoff of NEET in Manipur?
Ans. The NEET cutoff 2022 for Manipur are published after round 1, 2, 3 and any subsequent rounds.
Qs. Has Manipur NEET counselling 2022 started?
Ans. The Manipur NEET UG counselling 2022 is started and concluded as per the schedule decided by Department of Health Services.
Qs. Who can participate in Manipur NEET Counselling?
Ans. If you have qualified NEET exam, fulfill the Manipur domicile and other criteria, then you can apply for counselling. After that if you are in the Manipur NEET rank list 2022, then you can participate in the counselling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.