Manipur MBBS/BDS Admission 2018 – The Counselling process for Manipur MBBS/ BDS Admission 2018 will be conduct by ‘Jawaharlal Nehru of Medical Services’. Go through this page to know the timelines, vacancy, list of colleges that accept NEET-2018 scores in Manipur and application procedure. NEET-2018 will be conduct by CBSE and the qualifying score in NEET-2018 will fetch you a seat in one of the Medical or Dental College as per merit-cum-preference.
You can download your application form and have to fill it in your handwriting. You must submit the application form before the deadline to appear for the counselling process. There shall be two rounds of counselling to fill the leftover seats from the previous round and 15% seats are reserved for those under ‘All India Quota’.
Manipur MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 Through NEET
The expected Official dates for the following key events are.
|Opening Date of Application form||07 to 13 Jun 2018 (10:00 am to 4:00 p.m)|
|Deadline to submit the Application Form||20 Jun 2018 (10:30 am to 4:00 p.m)|
|First counselling on||02 Jul 2018 (10:00 a.m)|
|Second counselling on||
24 Jul 2018 (10:00 a.m)
|Mop up counselling||06 Aug 2018|
The Counselling for MBBS/ BDS admission is hosted by ‘Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Services’ and seat-allotment is based on merit-cum-preference i.e., an aspirant shall get a seat in the preferred college if he attained the required rank. Those aspirants whose name is present in the Merit-List have to report at the “Main Auditorium Hall, JNIMS, Porompat, Manipur”. There will be two rounds of counselling for the seat-allotment.
1st Round: Higher-rank achievers will find place in this round of counselling.
2nd Round: The leftover seats in the first round shall be filled in second round.
- Click here to check notice regarding extended Mob up round for Manipur counselling for the selection and nomination of candidates for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
- Click Here to check Notification regarding Mob up round for the MBBS/BDS counselling for one seat each for MBBS and BDS for RIMS.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding rescheduling of the 2nd counselling.
- Click Here to check the Select/Wait list for 1st counselling.
A Merit-List will be release by the official website which contains the list of aspirants who will appear for NEET-UG 2018 in order of Merit i.e., rank-wise.
List of Manipur State Candidates who will appear in NEET-UG 2018 in order of Merit will be release on the official website. Candidates can check the list from the official website.
Merit List: Click Here to check the List of NEET UG 2018 Qualified Candidates, Manipur.
Note* The candidates in the select and wait lists are hereby informed to report to the Main Auditorium JNIMS, Porompat, Manipur for Ist counselling will all the relevant original certificates, Acknowledgement Slip and 6(Six) passport size photographs each on July 2, 2018 at (8:00a.m) without fail. Candidates opr their representatives who fail to report on the above stipulated date and time will not be consideres later.
Those aspirants who will clear the NEET 2018 are eligible to apply for the MBBS/ BDS Open Counselling. The application form can be downloaded and has to be filled in your hand-writing.
Fix a Photograph: You are required to affix a recent passport size photograph of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
Personal Details: Enter the personal details such as Your Name, Gender, Address Details, Mobile number, Date of Birth, Nationality, Parent’s Name.
Educational Details: Next, enter the educational details of 10+2 examination, Name of the Institution and Name of the University along with marks in Bachelor’s Degree in case you want to apply for postgraduate course.
Rank of NEET-2018: Fill in your rank of NEET-2018.
Fill the Declaration certificates: Conclude the application form by filling up the declaration certificates.
List of certificates/ documents you should possess for verification of documents
Before you appear for the counselling process, bring the following documents to the venue.
- 3 recent passport size photographs (including one 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size)
- Age proof Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Marksheet of qualifying exam. passed (duly self attested)
- SC / ST Certificate
- Ex-Serviceman / Armed Forces Personnel Certificate
- Meritorious Sports person Certificate
- Banker’s Cheque / Demand Draft / By Cash
- Domicile / Residential / Employment Certificate (as per enclosed formats)
- Mark sheets of 10 + 2 / B.Sc. & earlier qualifying exam. (For B.Sc.Candidates)
- Admit Card of the qualifying exam. (pending declaration of result)
- Disability Certificate (To obtain from the Medical Board, Medical Directorate, Lamphel).
- OBC Certificate
- Copy of Score Card of NEET (Current Year)
Manipur MBBS / BDS Intake Details as per MCI / DCI
|Name of the College||Type of College||Intakes|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences, Porompet, Imphal||Govt. Medical College||100|
|Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||Govt. Medical College||100|
|Dental College, RIMS, Imphal||Govt. Dental College||50|
Official Website: www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in