karnataka Examination Authority has released official notification for eligible candidates for admission into various Medical / Dental courses like MD / MS / Diploma / MDS courses for the academic year 2018-2019 in the state of Maharashtra. Candidates can fill their application form online through the official website. NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD / MS / PG Diploma & MDS Courses w.e.f.AdmissionSession – 2018. Candidates can check the complete information of Karnataka PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET PG 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information through this page below.
Karnataka PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET PG 2018
Candidates seeking admission in Medical / Dental courses have to fill their application form online as per scheduled date. Selection of the eligible candidates will be based on the scored secured in the NEET PG for medical / NEET MDS for the dental examination. Candidates are requested to read all the information and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form online. The important dates are given below for Karnataka PG Medical/ Dental Admission through NEET PG 2018.
|Starting of application form||10 Mar 2018|
|Ending of application Form with application fee||16 Mar 2018|
|Offline Verification of documents (based on Serial number wise Merit list)||19 to 26 Mar 2018|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines||26 Mar 2018|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||26 to 29 Mar 2018|
|Release of Revised Information Bulletin||09 Apr 2018|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||10 & 11 Apr 2018|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||13 Apr 2018|
|Provision to change option entry by eligible
|13 & 14 Apr 2018|
|Publication of first round allotment Result||17 Apr 2018|
|Exercise of Choice||18 to 21 Apr 2018|
|Payment of fees, Submission of Original Documents and Collection of Admission Order (Choice-1 Candidates only)||19 to 21 Apr 2018|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College (Choice -1 Candidates Only)||25 Apr 2018|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Deposition of original documents||25 & 26 Apr 2018|
|Rearrangement of options||26 to 28 Apr 2018|
|Publication of Result of 2nd Round||30 Apr 2018|
|Payment of fees, Submission of Original Documents and Collection of Allotment Order.||02 to 05 May 2018|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College against seat allotted in 2nd Round||08 May 2018|
|Online Registration for fresh candidates||02 & 03 May 2018|
|Last date to pay the registration fees||04 May 2018|
|Intimation of Verification schedule||05 May 2018|
|Offline Verification of documents (based on Serial number wise Merit list)||07 May 2018|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines||08 May 2018|
|Offline counselling – Medical||09 & 10 May 2018|
|Offline Counselling – Dental||14 May 2018|
|Last date of reporting to college – Medical||16 May 2018|
|Last date for reporting to the college – Dental||17 May 2018|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the Medical / Dental Colleges by the counselling Authority||17 May 2018|
|Last Date of joining – Medical||24 May 2018|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit
equaling to ten times the number of vacant seats
to the Dental Colleges by KEA.
|19 May 2018|
|Last Date of joining||26 May 2018|
- Click Here for Exercise of Choice.
- Click Here to check the instruction to candidate allotted seat in 1st round.
Scoring & Result
NEET PG 2018 rank – This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst
all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2018.
All India 50% quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2018 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/ Post-Graduate Diploma Courses (2018 admission session).
All India 50% quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET–PG 2018 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2018 admission session).
NEET-MDS 2018 rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2018
All India 50% quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2018 for Al India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses (2018 admission session).
All India 50% quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET MDS 2018 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses 2018 admission session only.
Karnataka Examination Authority has published the allotment list for Karnataka PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET PG 2018. Candidates can check the allotment list from the official website OR through the direct link provided below.
Allotment: Click Here to check the PGET-2018 Mock Allotment Result.
Karnataka Examination Authority has published the verified candidates’ merit list on the official website. Candidates can check the list from the website OR through the direct links which are provided below.
- Click Here to check the Provisional List of Medical Verified Candidates.
- Click Here to check the Provisional List of Dental Verified Candidates.
- Click Here to check the In-Service Candidates Merit List (excluding HFW).
- Click Here to check the In-Service Candidates Merit List (HFW Medical).
- Click Here to check the In-Service Candidates Merit List (HFW Dental).
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bengaluru is the designated agency of Government of Karnataka conducting Online/Offline Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to Post
Graduate Degree/Diploma Courses in Medical/Dental subjects in Government Medical and Dental colleges, Government Quota seats in Private and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and Private seats in Private Medical and Dental colleges (KPCF, KRLMPCA, AMPCK) located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2018-19.
Centralised Allotment Process: Click here for the first Round of Centralised Allotment Process.
Document Verification Process
Verification will be conducted as per the serial number of NEET PG 2018 Merit list obtained from NBE & published on http://kea.kar.nic.in/pget2018.htm. If any candidate misses the allotted date and time of document verification, he/she will not be able to attend verification at alternate date and time, further, he/she will not be considered for entry of options to become eligible for seat allotment. The document verification will be conducted in the premises of KEA, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka, as per the below schedule.
Click Here to check the notice regarding the document verification.
- Click Here to check the list of medical candidates registered.
- Click Here to check the list of dental candidates registered.
Documents to be produced
- KEA ‘PGET 2018’ Registration form duly filled (print out) and paid Challan copy.
- Two Passport Size colour photographs (photograph uploaded to the NBE examination)
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card)
- NEET PG 2018’Admit card & Score Card issued by NBE for Medical & Dental courses. E. SSLC or 10th Standard / Equivalent Marks Card (For the date of birth).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- MBBS / BDS marks card issued by Universities of all phases/years.
- Migration Certificate from the Concerned University if MBBS / BDS done from other than RGUHS, Bangalore. (To be submitted to the respective admitted college).
- Eligibility Certificate by RGUHS for the candidates graduated from another university other than RGUHS (To be submitted to the respective admitted college).
- Qualifying degree certificate. (PDC will be accepted only for candidates who have passed MBBS / BDS during 2017).
- Certificate of internship completion in Annexure 2 for candidates who have already completed an internship. (Provisional internship completion certificate will be accepted for Candidates completing their internship by 31st March 2018, only for the 1st round of counseling.
- Compulsory Rural service bond on Rs100/- stamp paper.
- State / Central Medical / Dental Council Registration Certificate. The provisional registration certificate will be accepted only for document verification for the candidates who have passed MBBS / BDS during 2017. Permanent State / Central Medical / Dental Council Registration Certificate to be compulsorily submitted at the time of admission process. (Candidates who have passed prior to 2017, should compulsorily produce the Original Permanent Registration certificate at the time of document verification)
Application Form 2018
Candidates could register for NEET PG / NEET MDS through online portal as per scheduled date. Candidates can choose the exam city through online registration system on first come first serve basis. Candidates are requested to read the NEET PG 2018 / NEET MDS 2018 information bulletin thoroughly. The direct link to apply was also provided below.
Application Process Over..!!
How to apply?
There is some step to apply online for Karnataka PG Medical/ Dental ADmission Through NEET PG 2018. These step will make the process easy.
Step 1- Candidate creates his/her profile with a unique login ID
Step 2- Candidate information such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, NBE Score are fetched from NBE data.
Step 3- Clause, Category, Reservations contact details etc. are captured.
Step 4- Educational qualifications details are captured
Step 5- Inservice details are captured.
Step 6-Uploading photograph left thumb impression & signature
Step 7-Online payment fee is done by the candidate h. Print & submit the application form.
- General / OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD (PH) Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Foreign National Candidates – Rs. 5000/-
The admission fee should be paid through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking or by downloading bank challan.
Candidates in possession of MBBS degree / Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a Medical College / Institute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act, possessing either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the same on or before 31 Mar 2018 may apply for NEET PG through online application.
A candidates for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course, must possess a recognised degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of one year in an approved / recognised dental college. The cutoff date for completion of internship towards a determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET MDS 2018 shall be 31 Mar 2018.
- There is no age limit for Non-In-service candidates. For In-service candidates, the age limit is 48 years as on 31st March 2018.
- SC / ST / OBC / Linguistic minority eligibility criteria are applicable to Karnataka candidates only. However, if any OBC candidate of Karnataka has not claimed OBC in NEET can claim respective category in PGET-2018 in KEA.
- Non-In-service candidates, who are already holding a PG Degree in any clinical specialty, shall not be eligible for admission to any Post Graduate Degree or Diploma Course. Any candidate who has obtained his / her undergraduate medical/dental qualifications from medical/dental Colleges outside India should have qualified in the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE – Screening Test) which is conducted by National Board of Examinations / DCI (Document mandatorily to be produced). Further, they should have been registered with MCI / DCI and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before 31-03-2018.
All the candidates who have qualified in NEET-PG 2018 / NEET MDS 2018 are hereby advised to register and complete the document verification process to become eligible for admission to PG Medical / Dental (Degree/ Diploma) Courses in the State of Karnataka.
According to schedule and procedure for document verification, original documents to be produced for verification, and other details are hosted on KEA Website. After completion of the whole process, a merit list or result will be generated according to available seats and prescribed criteria, and NEET 2018 score.
Only NEET PG-2018 qualified candidates who become eligible after verification of documents are allowed to participate in the allotment of PG Medical / Dental seats as per the eligibility & reservation criteria for the respective types of seats which are given below:
- Click here for Medical – Govt (G) Quota Seats
- Click here for Medical – Private (P) Quota Seats
- Click here for Medical – NRI (N) & Others (O) – Quota Seats
- Click here for Medical – Govt (G) Quota – PWD Seats
- Click here for Dental – Govt (G) Quota Seats
- Click here for Dental – Private (P) Quota Seats
- Click here for Dental – NRI (N) & Others (O) Quota Seats
- Click here for Dental – Govt (G) Quota – PWD Seats
Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in.
For more details about Karnataka PG Medical/ Dental admission Through NEET 2018 – Download Information Brochure.