Karnataka Examination Authority has released official notification for eligible candidates for admission into various Medical / Dental courses like MD / MS / Diploma / MDS courses for the academic year 2019-2020 in the state of Maharashtra. Candidates can fill their application form online through the official website. Admission in Karnataka pg Medical/Dental admission will be based on NEET-PG 2019. Result of NEET-PG 2019 has been released. NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD / MS / PG Diploma & MDS Courses w.e.f.Admission Session – 2019. Candidates can check the complete information of Karnataka PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET PG 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, and other information through this page.
Karnataka PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET PG 2019
Candidates seeking admission in Medical / Dental courses can fill their application form online from March 16 to 20,2019. Selection of the eligible candidates will be based on the score secured in the NEET PG for medical / NEET MDS for the dental examination. Candidates are requested to read all the information and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form online. The important dates are given below for Karnataka PG Medical/ Dental Admission through NEET PG 2019.
|Starting of application form||16 Mar 2019|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||20 Mar 2019|
|Last date to pay the Registration Fees||21 Mar 2019|
|Editing of Online Application||20 Mar – 21 Mar 2019|
|Document Verification for Common combined counselling||22 Mar – 28 Mar 2019|
|Priority of options||29 Mar 2019 12.00 pm|
|Entry of options||01 Apr 2019 06.00 pm|
|Exercise of choices||03 – 07 Apr 2019|
|Payment of fees only by choice 1 and choice 2 candidates|
|Submission of original Documents and collection of admission order (choice 1 candidates only)|
|Last date of reporting at the allotted Medical / Dental College (choice 1 candidates only)||12 Apr 2019|
|Commencement of entry of application online for revised percentile||12 Apr 2019 after 11:00 AM|
|Last Date to enter application details online for revised percentile||14 Apr 2019 at 17:30 PM|
|Last date to pay the fees in the bank for revised percentile||15 Apr 2019 at 17:30 PM (During Banking Hours)|
|Online registration to Dental Courses for round 2||12 to 14 Apr 2019|
|Last date for Payment of Fees|
|Deposition of original documents by First Round Choice 2 fee paid candidates, Choice 3 candidates & unallotted candidates.||15 to 21 Apr 2019|
|Rearrangement of options||20 to 24 Apr 2019|
|Publication of 2nd Round allotment result||25 Apr 2019|
|Payment of fees and collection of Allotment order.||26 Apr to 2 May 2019|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College against seat allotted in 2nd Round.||03 May 2019|
Click here to check the revised schedule for second round counselling.
Karnataka Dental Revised Cut Off
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-Off Score as per Qualifying Criteria in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-Off Score|
|General||50 Percentile||250||25.835th Percentile||172|
|SC/ST/OBC||40 Percentile||215||15.835th Percentile||140|
|Persons with Disability||45 Percentile||232||20.835th Percentile||156|
- Click here to check the notice regarding NEET MDS 2019 Dental Reduced Percentile.
Application Form 2019
Application Form for Karnataka PG Medical/ Dental Admission is available from March 16, 2019. Candidates will have to choose their exam city through the online registration system on first come first serve basis. The direct link for apply Karnataka PG Medical/ Dental Admission is provided below.
Register here: Click here to register for Dental revised percentile.
How to apply?
Below we have provided steps to apply online for Karnataka PG Medical/ Dental Admission Through NEET PG 2019. These step will make the process easy.
Step 1- Candidate creates his/her profile with a unique login ID
Step 2- Candidate information such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, NBE Score are fetched from NBE data.
Step 3- Clause, Category, Reservations contact details etc. are captured.
Step 4- Educational qualifications details are captured
Step 5- Inservice details are captured.
Step 6-Uploading photograph left thumb impression & signature
Step 7-Online payment fee is done by the candidate. And lastly the candidates can Print & submit the application form.
Application Fee given below is as per the last year details and may be subjected to change this year.
- General / OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD (PH) Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Foreign National Candidates – Rs. 5000/-
The admission fee should be paid through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking or by downloading bank challan.
Document Verification Process
Verification will be conducted as per the serial number of NEET PG 2019 Merit list obtained from NBE & published on the official website. If any candidate misses the allotted date and time of document verification, he/she will not be able to attend verification at alternate date and time, further, he/she will not be considered for entry of options to become eligible for seat allotment.
List of candidates verified:
- Click here to check the list of candidates verified documents of Medical.
- Click here to check the list of candidates verified documents of Dental.
- Click here to check the list of candidates verified documents on March 28, 2019 (Medical).
- Click here to check the list of candidates verified documents on March 28, 2019 (Dental).
- Click here to check the list of candidates verified documents on March 27, 2019.
- Click here to check the list of candidates verified documents on March 26, 2019.
- Click here to check the list of candidates verified documents on March 25, 2019.
- Click here to check the list of candidates verified documents.
- Click here to check the detailed document verification schedule.
Documents to be produced
Below we have provided the list of the document to be produced on the basis of last year details.
- Two Passport Size colour photographs (photograph uploaded to the NBE examination)
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card)
- NEET PG 2019’Admit card & Score Card issued by NBE for Medical & Dental courses. E. SSLC or 10th Standard / Equivalent Marks Card (For the date of birth).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- MBBS / BDS marks card issued by Universities of all phases/years.
- Migration Certificate from the Concerned University if MBBS / BDS done from other than RGUHS, Bangalore. (To be submitted to the respective admitted college).
- Eligibility Certificate by RGUHS for the candidates graduated from another university other than RGUHS (To be submitted to the respective admitted college).
- Qualifying degree certificate. (PDC will be accepted only for candidates who have passed MBBS / BDS during 2019).
- Certificate of internship completion in Annexure 2 for candidates who have already completed an internship. (Provisional internship completion certificate will be accepted for Candidates completing their internship by 31st March 2019, only for the 1st round of counseling.
- Compulsory Rural service bond on Rs100/- stamp paper.
- State / Central Medical / Dental Council Registration Certificate. The provisional registration certificate will be accepted only for document verification for the candidates who have passed MBBS / BDS during 2018. Permanent State / Central Medical / Dental Council Registration Certificate to be compulsorily submitted at the time of admission process. (Candidates who have passed prior to 2018, should compulsorily produce the Original Permanent Registration certificate at the time of document verification)
Karnataka Examination Authority has published the allotment list for Karnataka PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET PG 2019. Candidates can check the allotment list from the official website OR through the direct link that is provided below.
- Click here to check Medical – first round Allotment cutoff rank.
- Click here to check Dental – first round Allotment cutoff rank.
- Click here to check the 1st round Allotment Results.
- Click here to check Dental Mock Allotment Cutoff Rank
- Click here to check medical Mock Allotment Cutoff Rank.
- Click here to check the PGET-2019 Mock Allotment Result (Round -I).
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bengaluru is the designated agency of Government of Karnataka conducting Online/Offline Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Courses in Medical/Dental subjects in Government Medical and Dental colleges, Government Quota seats in Private and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and Private seats in Private Medical and Dental colleges (KPCF, KRLMPCA, AMPCK and Private Universities) located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2019-20.
Click here to check the instructions for the first round of seat allotment.
- Click here for first round Choice Entry & Fee Payment.
- Click here for first round Option Entry.
- Click here to check the Document Verification details.
- Click here to check the Instructions for candidates.
- Last year there was no age limit for Non-In-service candidates. For In-service candidates, the age limit is 48 years as on prescribed date that will be declared by conducting body.
- SC / ST / OBC / Linguistic minority eligibility criteria are applicable to Karnataka candidates only.
- Non-In-service candidates, who are already holding a PG Degree in any clinical specialty, shall not be eligible for admission to any Post Graduate Degree or Diploma Course. Any candidate who has obtained his / her undergraduate medical/dental qualifications from medical/dental Colleges outside India should have qualified in the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE – Screening Test) which is conducted by National Board of Examinations / DCI (Document mandatorily to be produced). Further, they should have been registered with MCI / DCI and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before prescribed date that will be declared by conducting body.
All the candidates who have qualified in NEET-PG 2019 / NEET MDS 2019 are hereby advised to register and complete the document verification process to become eligible for admission to PG Medical / Dental (Degree/ Diploma) Courses in the State of Karnataka.
According to schedule and procedure for document verification, original documents to be produced for verification, and other details are hosted on KEA Website. After completion of the whole process, a merit list or result will be generated according to available seats and prescribed criteria, and NEET 2019 score.
Scoring & Result
NEET PG 2019 rank – This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst
all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2019.
All India 50% quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2019 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/ Post-Graduate Diploma Courses (2019 admission session).
All India 50% quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET–PG 2019 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2019 admission session).
NEET-MDS 2019 rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2019
All India 50% quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2019 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses (2019 admission session).
All India 50% quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET MDS 2019 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses 2019 admission session only.
Only NEET PG-2019 qualified candidates who become eligible after verification of documents are allowed to participate in the allotment of PG Medical / Dental seats as per the eligibility & reservation criteria for the respective types of seats which are provided below.
- Click here to check the Karnataka NEET PG-2019 seat matrix for Medical Govt (G) quota.
- Click here to check the Karnataka NEET PG-2019 seat matrix for Medical Govt (G) quota PWD seats
- Click here to check the Karnataka NEET PG-2019 seat matrix for Medical Private (P) quota.
- Click here to check the Karnataka NEET PG-2019 seat matrix for Medical NRI (N) & Others (O) quota.
- Click here to check St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore seat matrix.
Candidate now able to check the fee structure for dental and medical courses. Candidate can check below the provided link, by select the course type, college name with college code, and course levels like a diploma or PG degree. Then click on the view now candidate able to check the fee structure for the admission.
Click here to check the fee structure.
Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in.
For more details about Karnataka PG Medical/ Dental admission Through NEET 2019 – Download 2018 Information Brochure.