Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 Admission – The exam, which was scheduled to take place on June 21, 2020, has been postponed due to COVID-19. The last date to submit the hard copy of the application form is extended up to July 20, 2020. Kendriya Hindi Sansthan conducts an entrance test for the students who want to pursue teaching. This entrance test is conducted to offer admission in courses like B.Ed/ M.Ed/ D.El.Ed etc. Only those candidates can apply for this entrance test who has secured a minimum of 50% in their graduation/ intermediate level. Scroll down to know more about Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2020 such as its eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, etc.
– The last date to submit the hard copy of the application form has been extended up to July 20, 2020. Candidates can check the detailed information below.
– Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2020 entrance exam date has been postponed due to COVID-19. The revised date will be announced later.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2020
Candidate can submmit the Application Form for Hindi State and Non Hindi State, via filling online application form and send by post with relevant document and for International candidates send hand filled form with documents by post. The schedule for commencement of various events of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 Admission is given in the table below.
|Opening Date for Online Form||For Hindi State Candidate – 10 Feb 2020|
For Non HIndi State Candidate – 20 Feb 2020
|Closing date of application form||11 May 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application form’s hard copy|
|Date of Examination|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced!|
KHS Admission 2020 – Last Date to Apply
Revised Date Notification for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2020
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Kendriya Sansthan Admission given below.
Hindi Shikshan Nishant (M.Ed. Equivalent)
The candidates must have B.Ed / LT with the Hindi method or Hindi Shikshan Parangat with a minimum 50% marks.
Hindi Shikshan Parangat (B.Ed. Equivalent)
- B.A. with Hindi form recognized university with 50% marks.
- The candidates must have completed graduation in any subject with 50% marks from a recognized university along with hindi from a recognized board and B.A. level diploma in hindi from any institute recognized by the Government of India (Vidwan, Ratna, Shastri, etc) along with intermediate.
- The candidates must have studied one of the subject of social study like history, geography, Civics, Sociology, and Economics in their bachelor degree programme.
Hindi Shikshan Praveen (T.T.C/B.T.C/D.EI.Ed Equivalent)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Hindi with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board.
- Intermediate in any subject with 50% marks from recognized board along with high school with hindi from recognized board and intermediate level certificate in hindi from any institute recognized by Government of India (Bhushan, Kovid etc) at the intermediate level with one of the subjects of social study.
- Intermediate with one of the subject of social study like history, geography, Civics, Sociology, and Economics in their bachelor degree programme.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 Application Form
Application form for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission releases online at khsindia.org. It can be downloaded from the official website and can be submitted to the exam conducting body. Check the steps given below to fill the application form.
- Go to the official website, khsindia.org
- Click on the link to the application form
- Then, download the application form and fill the details like personal details, address details, academic qualification
- Attach the documents like photograph, certificates and marksheets with the application form
- Send the application form with a demand draft
Application Fee: Candidates can pay Rs 200 via demand draft and then send to Central Institute of Hindi, Agra.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 Admit card
Central Institute of Hindi, Agra releases admit card for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission online at khsindia.org. The registered candidates can download the hall ticket by entering the application number and date of birth. Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission admit card comprises details like name and address of the candidates, exam date, exam time, address of the test centre etc. It is necessary to carry Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 hall ticket that must be carried to the exam centre.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
It is important to be aware of the exam pattern as it specifies the duration of the exam, number of questions, total number of questions etc. Check the exam pattern given below for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Sections: 4
- Type of questions: MCQ
- No. of questions: 25
- Maximum marks: 100
Distribution of questions
|Language and Literature||25|
|Proficiency in Hindi||25|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 Important Books
The test – takers must be aware of the books from which they could study. Check the list of the books given below for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2020.
|Teaching Aptitude & Attitude Test|
for Entrance Exams
|GGSIPU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide 2019||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge 2020||Buy Here|
|Objective General Knowledge Chapterwise |
Collection of 6250+ Questions
|Teaching Aptitude & Teaching Atitude: |
For All Teachers Recruitment Examinations
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips given below fro Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020. Make sure you follow these preparation tips till the day of examination.
- Proper time management: A good preparation starts when the time has been properly managed and everything has been decided in prior about what to study and how to study till the day of examination.
- Purchase good material: Make sure to prepare from good study material where the concepts are clearly stated.
- Practice previous year question papers: Practice more and more question papers in order to increase your efficiency.
- Keep up with the General Awareness topics: Read as much as general knowledge facts as you can. This will help you to solve the general knowledge section in less time.
- Revision: Revision is the best key to success, so make sure to revise each and every topic till a day before the examination.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 Result
Result for Kendriya Hindi Sasnthan releases in the online mode at khsindia.org. Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2020 result is released in the pdf format. It consists of name of the candidates, scores of the candidates etc. Result is declared after the successful completion of examination and to let know that the candidate have cleared the examination and can appear for the exam.
About Kendriya Hindi Sansthan
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, i.e. Central Institute of Hindi is an educational institution established in 1960 by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is situated in Uttar Pradesh, Agra. Its main goal is to organize educational programs related to Hindi language. Apart from its headquarters at Agra, other centres are situated at Agra, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Mysore, Shillong, Dimapur, Bhubaneshwar, Ahmedabad. Other functions of the Sansthan is to train teachers of hindi language and provide more facilities to hindi study workers.
Official website: khsindia.org
For more information regarding Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2020, candidates can download Information Brochure | Admission Notification for International Candidates and Non Hindi State Candidate.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Yes, The Institute allows admission to foreign students in some specific courses like a certificate in language proficiency, diploma in language proficiency, advanced diploma in Hindi, and a postgraduate diploma in Hindi.
Ans : Candidates can take admission in the teacher's training program (only for Indian Students), Hindi Language Proficiency Certificate Course, Hindi Language Proficiency Diploma Course, Hindi Post-Graduate Diploma Course and Hindi Language Proficiency Advanced Diploma Course.
Ans : Yes, the students will get the 4000/-(per month) scholarship if they get selected in the main center or in the head office.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.