|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2018 Admission – The Kendriya Hindi Sansthan will conduct the entrance test for admission to the Teacher’s Education Department in the Regular Courses for the academic session 2018. Interested candidates can apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2018 Admission by downloading the application form. Candidates will have to fill in details manually in the application form. Fill in the required details and submit the application form through post.
Candidates need to appear for the entrance as per the schedule. The admission to the Teacher’s Education Department in the Regular Courses will be on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. The result for the entrance test will enb uploaded online. The selected candidates will be required to produce the relevant document at the time of admission. Candidates can check more details about Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2018 Admission from the article below.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2018
The expected schedule for commencement of various events of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2018 Admission is given in the table below:
|Last date of availability of Application form||Last week of Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application form||Last week of Mar 2018|
|Date of Examination||03rd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of Jun 2018|
Hindi Shikshan nishant (M.ed. Equivalent)
Should possess B.A with Hindi from recognised university with minimum 50% marks & B.Ed./LT with Hindi method Or Hindi shikshan Parangat with minimum 55% marks
Should have completed Graduation in any subject with minimum 50% marks from recognised university and Intermediate with Hindi from a recognised Board with B.A Level diploma in Hindi from any institute recognised by Govt. of India ( Vidwan, Ratna , Shastri etc.) & B.Ed/LT with Hindi method Or Hindi Shikshan Parangat with 55% marks
Hindi Shikshan Parangat (B. Ed. Equivalent)
- Should posses B.A with Hindi from recognized university with 50% marks.
- Should have completed graduation (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com, etc) in any subject with a minimum 50% marks from recognised university along with Intermediate with Hindi from a recognised Board & B.A. Level diploma in Hindi from any institute recognised by Govt. of India ( Vidwan,Ratna, Shastri etc.)
- Candidates should have studied one of the subjects of Social Study (History, Geography, Political Science, Social Science & Economics) at Graduation level.
Hindi Shikshan Praveen (T.T.C/B.T.C/D.EI.Ed Equivalent)
Should have passed Intermediate (Higher Secondary pre-university) with Hindi from recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
Should have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination in any subject with minimum 50% marks from recognized board along with studied Hindi in High School from a recognized board & should possess a Intermediate level certificate in Hindi from any institute recognized by Govt. of India (Vidwan,Ratna, Shastri etc).
- The application form will be available online at khsindia.org.
- Aspirants need to download and take printout of the application form.
- Fill in details in the application form such as Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, Contact details.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- Along with the application form, candidates need to submit the following documents:
- Self attested photocopies of Marksheets and Certificates.
The Entrance Exam Question Paper will be based on the following subjects for 25 Marks Each. Total marks of question paper will be 100.
- General Knowledge
- Teacher inclinations
- Language and Literature
- Proficient in Hindi
The result of the candidates who appeared for the entrance test will be uploaded on the website. The result will be published in pdf format which will consist of the candidate name, nakm marks, category. After the result is declared, the selected candidates will be required to submit the relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Educational background, Category etc at the time of admission.
As per last year’s informations, the following number of seats will be available
- Hindi Shiksham Nishnat (Equivalent to M.Ed) – 50 Seats
- Hindi Shiksham Parangat (Equivalent to B.Ed) – 50 Seats
- Hindi Shiksham Praveen (Equivalent to T.T.C/B.T.C/D.El.Ed. – 50 Seats
Insofar, official details of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Kendriya Hindi Sansthan releases Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.