Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 Admission – The Kendriya Hindi Sansthan is going to conduct the entrance test for admission to the Teacher’s Education Department in the Regular Courses for the academic session 2019. Interested candidates can apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 Admission and download the filled application form. Candidates can fill details in the application form. Candidates need to appear for the entrance as per the schedule. The admission to the Teacher’s Education Department in the Regular Courses will be on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. Fill in the required details and submit the application form through post. Candidates can check more details about Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 Admission from the article below.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2019
The result of the entrance test will be uploaded online. The selected candidates will be required to produce the relevant document at the time of admission. The expected schedule for commencement of various events of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 Admission is given in the table below:
|Opening Date for Online Form||13 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application form’s hard copy||
|Date of Examination||26 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
Hindi Shikshan Nishant (M.ed. Equivalent)
Should possess B.A with Hindi from recognized university with minimum 50% marks & B.Ed./LT with Hindi method Or Hindi Shikshan Parangat with minimum 50% marks
Should have completed Graduation in any subject with minimum 50% marks from recognised university and Intermediate with Hindi from a recognised Board with B.A Level diploma in Hindi from any institute recognised by Govt. of India ( Vidwan, Ratna , Shastri etc.) & B.Ed/LT with Hindi method Or Hindi Shikshan Parangat with 55% marks
Hindi Shikshan Parangat (B. Ed. Equivalent)
- Should possess B.A with Hindi from a recognized university with 50% marks.
- Should have completed graduation (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com, etc) in any subject with a minimum 50% marks from recognized university along with Intermediate with Hindi from a recognized Board & B.A. Level diploma in Hindi from any institute recognized by Govt. of India (Vidwan, Ratna, Shastri etc.)
- Candidates should have studied one of the subjects of Social Study (History, Geography, Political Science, Soceology & Economics) at Graduation level.
Hindi Shikshan Praveen (T.T.C/B.T.C/D.EI.Ed Equivalent)
Should have passed Intermediate (Higher Secondary pre-university) with Hindi from recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
Intermediate (Higher Secondary, Pre-University) in any subject with 50% marks from recognized Board along with High school with Hindi from recognized board and Intermediate level certificate in hindi from any institute recognized by Govt. of India (Kovid, Bhushan etc.) At Intermediate level, one of the subjects of Social study (History, Geography, Civics, Sociology and Economics) is compulsory.
- The application form will be available online at khsindia.org.
- Aspirants need to download and take a printout of the application form.
- Fill in details in the application form such as Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, Contact details.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- Along with the application form, candidates need to submit the following documents:
- Self-attested photocopies of Marksheets and Certificates.
The Entrance Exam Question Paper will be based on the following subjects for 25 Marks Each. Total marks of question paper will be 100.
- General Knowledge
- Teacher inclinations
- Language and Literature
- Proficient in Hindi
List of Eligible Candidates for Entrance Test
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan will publish the list of eligible candidates for the entrance test. Candidates may note that only those candidates will be able to appear in Entrance Test whose name have been included in the list. Candidates should therefore check the list and check their name. Candidates can download the list from the official website or a direct link which will be provided below for their convenience.
As per last year’s information, the following number of seats will be available
- Hindi Shikshan Nishant (Equivalent to M.Ed) – 50 Seats
- Hindi Shikshan Parangat (Equivalent to B.Ed) – 50 Seats
- Hindi Shikshan Praveen (Equivalent to T.T.C/B.T.C/D.El.Ed. – 50 Seats
The result of the candidates who appeared for the entrance test will be uploaded on the website. The result will be published in pdf format which will consist of the candidate name, marks, category. After the result is declared, the selected candidates will be required to submit the relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Educational background, Category etc at the time of admission.
For more information about Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2019, Download Information Brochure.