JEXPO 2022 – The result for JEXPO 2022, VOCLET 2022 is out. JEXPO 2022 and VOCLET 2022 was held on 21 May 2022. Application forms have now been closed by WEBSCTE. Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics (JEXPO) is a State level Diploma entrance exam. It is for admission to Diploma in Polytechnics in West Bengal. Likewise Vocational Lateral Entry Test (VOCLET) is also a State level Diploma entrance exam, however it is for admission to 2nd year Diploma through lateral entry. In order to appear in JEXPO, VOCLET exams, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website webscte.co.in. Get here latest news on JEXPO 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – JEXPO & VOCLET 2022 Result is out. Click here to check it.
About the exams:
- JEXPO 2022 is short for Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics. It is an Diploma entrance exam at the State level. Organized by WEBSCTE, JEXPO is for admission to Diploma.
- VOCLET 2022 is short for Vocational Lateral Entry Test. It is also an Diploma entrance exam at the State level. Organized by WEBSCTE, VOCLET is for admission to Diploma in second year through lateral entry.
JEXPO Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the JEXPO Exam||Details for JEXPO 2022||Details for VOCLET 2022|
|Name of Exam||JEXPO 2022||VOCLET 2022|
|Full Form||Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics||Vocational Lateral Entry Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WEBSCTE)||West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WEBSCTE)|
|Level of Exam||State Level||State Level|
|Type of Exam||Diploma entrance exam||Diploma entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through JEXPO||Diploma||Diploma in second year through lateral entry|
|Colleges in which admission is through JEXPO||Polytechnics in West Bengal||Polytechnics in West Bengal|
|Mode of Exam||OFFLINE||OFFLINE|
|Exam Duration||2 hours||2 hours|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||10th||12th or ITI|
Important Downloads and Official Links
JEXPO 2022 Exam Date
The JEXPO 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of JEXPO, VOCLET 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||01 Mar 2022|
|Release of JEXPO application form 2022||01 Mar 2022|
|Last date to apply at webscte.co.in||18 Apr 2022|
|JEXPO admit card 2022 release date||11 May 2022|
|JEXPO 2022 exam date||21 May 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||—|
|JEXPO 2022 result date and time||11 Jun 2022|
JEXPO 2022 Exam Timings – 10 AM to 12:30 pm
VOCLET 2022 Exam Timings – 1:30 PM to 3:30 pm
Candidates must keep checking webscte.co.in for any changes in the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics dates.
JEXPO 2022 Result
The result of JEXPO 2022 is declared by the West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development as per the result date and time decided by them.
- JEXPO 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for JEXPO 2022 is decided by WEBSCTE. Check the dates section on this page or here for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics result is made available on the official website webscte.co.in.
- How to check JEXPO 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website webscte.co.in and click on the relevant JEXPO result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of JEXPO 2022 scorecard / rank, login with Enrolment Number. If there is a JEXPO 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
JEXPO 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of JEXPO 2022 is issued by West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of JEXPO admit card 2022 is May 11, 2022.
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the JEXPO hall ticket at webscte.co.in.
- How to download JEXPO admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics, candidates need to access the JEXPO 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials i.e. application form number.
What is JEXPO 2022?
Admission of eligible candidates to the following courses will be made on the basis of merit list to be prepared based on the results of JEXPO-2022 Entrance Examination:
- Diploma in Engineering & Technology in 1st Year of all Polytechnic Institutions (3 Years).
- Part Time Morning Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Civil Engineering (for ST candidates only) at Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar Polytechnic, Dist.- Jhargram (4 Years).
- Part Time Diploma in Mining Engineering at Harasankar Bhattacharya Institute of Technology & Mining (4 Years).
- Part Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Technique Polytechnic Institute, Dist.-Hooghly (4 Years).
What is VOCLET 2022?
Admission of eligible candidates to the following courses will be made on the basis of merit list to be prepared based on the results of VOCLET-2022 Entrance Examination:
- Diploma in Engineering & Technology in 2nd Year of all Polytechnic Institutions (2 Years).
- Diploma in Modern Office Practice & Management (MOPM) at Women’s Polytechnic, Kolkata (3 Years).
- Diploma in 3D Animation & Graphics (3DAG) at Women’s Polytechnic, Kolkata (2 Years).
JEXPO 2022 Application Form
The application form of JEXPO 2022 is released by WEBSCTE.
JEXPO 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics, candidates must first do registration at webscte.co.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for JEXPO 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website webscte.co.in.
- Then do registration for the JEXPO exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the JEXPO 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the JEXPO online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development.
JEXPO 2022 Syllabus
The WEBSCTE releases the syllabus of Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Diploma exam. The JEXPO syllabus is as given in the exam pattern.
JEXPO 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JEXPO 2022, as well as VOCLET 2022 is as follows.
- Candidates get mark for correct answer. (marking scheme not defined)
- The negative marking is none for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: WEBSCTE will hold the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics as Offline OMR based test.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ type.
JEXPO 2022 Exam Centers
For JEXPO 2022
For VOCLET 2022
JEXPO 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the JEXPO answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Diploma entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of JEXPO exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – WEBSCTE releases the official answer key of JEXPO 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from webscte.co.in.
West Bengal State Council of Technical and
Vocational Education and Skill Development
(Technical Education Division)
Karigari Bhawan, 4th Floor, Plot No. B/7, Action Area-III,
Newtown, Rajarhat, Kolkata–700160.
Phone : (033) 2227-7592, e-mail : [email protected]
Website : http://www.webscte.co.in
Qs 1. What is JEXPO exam?
Ans 1. The JEXPO exam is held annually by the WEBSCTE. It is an Diploma entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to Diploma in Polytechnics in West Bengal.
Qs 2. How can I apply for JEXPO 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit webscte.co.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for JEXPO exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics?
Ans 3. Candidates after who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the JEXPO exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is webscte.co.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.