West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) conducts the JEXPO and VOCLET entrance examinations for the various Diploma Polytechnic courses in Engineering and Technology. WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET is held for the candidates seeking admission in various Polytechnic Colleges/Institutions of State of West Bengal. For all the relevant information regarding the admission process such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card etc, the candidates can refer to this page or the official website webscte.org. Candidates can apply online and as well as offline as per the scheduled dates. Before applying, the candidates need to be eligible as per the norms of the conducting body.
WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET
JEXPO is conducted for the First Year of Diploma courses in Engineering & Technology and VOCLET for the Second Year of Diploma courses in Engineering & Technology. Candidates, who will be willing to appear for WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET, need to go through the important dates as given in the table below.
|WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET||Dates|
|WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2020||26 Apr 2020|
|WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2019||JEXPO – 30 May 2019|
VOCLET – 30 May 2019
|WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2018||JEXPO – 20 May 2018|
VOCLET – 27 May 2018
Before applying, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body. The eligibility for both JEXPO and VOCLET are as follows:
Age – There will be no upper age limit.
Academic Qualification – Passed or appeared in 10th Standard with at least 35% marks in aggregate (except the marks of the additional subject) in the qualifying examination. Mathematics, Physical Science (Science) and English are mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination and a candidate must acquire at least pass marks in all the three subjects as per his/her secondary board.
Age – There will be no age limit for the candidates.
Academic Qualification – Passed or appeared in 10+2 examination from the WBSCT & VE & SD (VED) or Passed 2 years ITI after the Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- The candidates will have to report half an hour before the commencement of the examination at the
- Candidates have to fill the correct information in the application form; no correction opportunity will be provided to candidates once it is submitted.
- Candidates must carry the admit cards along with a photo identity proof at the examination hall.
- Candidates must retain the copy of the admit card and the scorecard until the end of the admission process.
- Candidates must bring all the important documents along with the admit card and scorecard at the time of counselling.
- Candidates must go through the official website to get updates about the examination and admission process.
Official Website: www.webscte.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.