JAC Chandigarh 2019 Seat Allotment Result, for spot round, is going to announced at the official website. It will state the colleges and course allocation to the candidates. The JAC Chandigarh seat allotment will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2019 AIR and preference for the courses and colleges submitted by the candidates. The candidates may check complete details about JAC Chandigarh 2019 from this page.
JAC Chandigarh 2019 Seat Allotment Result
During this step, the choices submitted by the candidates are processed and the seat is allotted. The allotment result is published on the website and also communicated through the SMS. The result of seat allotment will be accessible through login. If the seat is allotted then Seat Allotment details will be displayed on the screen. The important date schedule regarding for Seat Allotment Result 2019 is given below:
|1st round of seat allotment||05 Jul 2019|
|2nd round of seat allotment||13 Jul 2019|
|3rd round of seat allotment||20 Jul 2019|
- Click Here to check 1st round of seat allotment result.
- Click Here to check 1st round of seat allotment opening and closing rank.
- Click here to check the Defence category merit list 2019 JAC-2019)-Group 1 CCA.
- Click here to check the merit list for Sports Group 1 CCA.
- Click here to check the Defence Category Merit List Group 2 CCET- 2019 (JAC-2019).
- Click here to check the merit list Sports Group 2-CCET.
- Click here to check the merit list for Defence Group 3.
Official website: www.chdenggadmissions.nic.in
Seat Allotment Result
Candidates, who will be allotted a seat for the first time in any of the first three rounds, are required to complete the following:
- Pay the admission fee online (an amount of ₹ 40,000/-) through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet banking/e-Challan as per admission schedule.
- Submit online the choice of Willingness for upgradation (Yes– Upgradation, No–Upgradation) for the subsequent rounds of Counselling except 4th (SPOT) round.
Online Provisional Admission letter (containing Seat Allotment Detail, Fee Payment Detail and Willingness for up-gradation) will be generated after completion of steps (1) and (2).
Those candidates whose fee payment status is confirmed by JAC-2019 will be treated as successful reported candidates against allotted seats.
Candidates who get seat allotment first time in any of the first three rounds and who do not pay their fee, their allotted seat will be automatically cancelled and will not be considered for subsequent rounds of Counselling except the SPOT round of Counselling, after paying the participation fee of ₹ 40,000/-.
A candidate who is offered a seat under different category shall be considered for allotment in General Category in subsequent rounds/iterations subject to his/her eligibility and also availability of vacant seats.
If a candidate who is offered a seat under Sports category (based on Sports Rank) or Defence category (based on Defence Rank) then the same choice will not be considered for upgradation under other categories except General category in subsequent rounds/ iterations of seat allotment.
Candidates, who at any stage, withdraw their provisional admission, will not be considered for subsequent rounds of Counselling except SPOT round of Counselling
Candidates who are eligible in Engineering and Architecture stream are required to submit a single set of combined choices including both the streams. The choices related to engineering stream will be processed based on Engineering AIR and choices related to Architecture Stream will be processed based on Architecture AIR. Candidates who are also eligible in Sports or/and Defence seats, the choices related to Sports/Defence seats will be processed based on Sports/Defence Rank. The best option will finally be allotted to the candidate.