DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission through NEET PG 2020 – Mop Up Round Allotment List and opening and the closing list has been released. Admission to MD / MS, Diploma and MDS program offered in medical colleges of the state of Madhya Pradesh is done based on NEET PG 2020 / MDS 2020 scores. Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh conducts DME MP State Combined PG counselling 2020. Candidates who have minimum 50% marks in NEET PG 2020 can apply for admission to MP PG Medical & Dental colleges. For more details regarding MP PG Medical Admission 2020, go through this page.
– Mop Up Round Allotment List along with a list of candidate not allowed seats are released.
– Opening and Closing List of the candidate for Mop Up has been released. Scroll down to check.
– The last date of admission in second round is extended up to July 18, 2020. Scroll down to get notice.
– Revised schedule for Mop Round Counselling has been released. Scroll down to check.
DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission through NEET PG 2020
DME MP invites admissions of eligible candidates who have cleared NEET-PG 2020 / NEET MDS 2020. The registration process is started as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling up the form. Check the given below dates related to DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS admissions from the table below:
MD / MS/ Diploma
|Publication of Vacancies|
|Invitation of objection against vacancies|
|Disposal of Objection|
|Publication of final vacancies|
|Publication of merit list||23 Apr 2020|
|Choice Filling/ Editing and Choice Locking for First round|
|Edit facility to rectify choice filling||27 Apr 2020|
|First Round Allotment Result|
19 May 2020
|Physical Verification of Documents and Remaining Fees Submission|| |
16 -18 Jun 2020
|Willingness for degradation in second round|
|Resignation/Cancellation of Admission|
|Second Round Counselling|
|Publication of Vacancies|
|Fresh Choice Filling & Choice Locking|
|Second Round Allotment Result|
|Reporting at Allotment College|
|Opt for Up-gradation in Mop-Up Round|
|Resignation/Cancellation of Admission|
|Last date to admission for 2nd round||18 Jul 2020|
|Mop Up Round|
|Registration||13 – 17 Jul 200|
|Publication of Revised Merit list||18 Jul 2020|
|Publication of Vacancies||19 Jul 2020|
|Fresh Choice Filling & Choice Locking||19 – 21 Jul 2020|
|Mop Up Round Allotment||25 jul 2020|
|Admission Process||26 – |
- Click here to download the revised schedule for Mop Round Counselling.
- Click here to download the revised schedule for 2nd Round Counselling.
- Click here to check the revised schedule for 2nd Round Counselling – MDS Course.
- Click here to download the 2nd Round Counselling schedule for MD/MS/Diploma/ MDS Courses
- Click here to download the revised schedule for MD/MS/Diploma/ MDS Courses.
- Click here to download the schedule for MD/MS/Diploma courses.
- Click here to download the schedule for MDS Course.
DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission 2020 Mop Up Round Allotment List
Candidates can check the Mop Up Round Allotment List Provisional, MP State Combined PG Counselling NEET (MD/MS/Diploma) 2020. MOP UP Round Opening Closing MP State Combined PG Counselling NEET (MD/MS/Diploma) has been released now. Candidates check the Mop Round list through direct link is given below –
- Click here to MOP UP Round Opening Closing MP State Combined PG Counselling NEET.
- Click here to check the Mop Up Round Provisional allotment list for DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission 2020.
DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission 2020 Seat Allotment
The results of each round of counselling are uploaded by DME MP on its official website. Candidates can check the list of selected candidates through DME’s website or using the direct links provided below.
- Click here to check the 2nd Round MD/MS/Diploma Opening and Closing List of Candidates.
- Click here to check the 2nd Round MD/MS/Diploma List of Not Allotted Candidate.
- Click here to check the 2nd Round MD/MS/Diploma Provisional Allotment List.
- Click here to check the 1st Round MD/MS/Diploma Provisional Allotment List.
- Click here to check the 1st Round MDS Provisional Allotment List.
DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission 2020 Important Notifications
DME has released the notices regarding the Fee Deposition, Allotted Candidate regarding Registration, Internship completion certificate, and Age Proof. So you can download it from the below-provided links. These are available in pdf formats.
- Click here to check Notice Regarding Extension of Last date for Admission MP State Combined NEET PG Counselling 2020 (MD/MS/Diploma) 2nd Round.
- Click here to check the notice Regarding Opening of registration for MD/MS/Diploma Course following lowered qualifying Cut-off Marks for MD/MS/Diploma Course NEET PG 2020.
- Click here to check the Regarding Time Schedule of Second round Admission (MD/MS/Diploma)
- Click here to check the Revised List of eligible candidates for Second Round (MD MS Diploma) M.P. State NEET PG 2020 Counselling
- Click here to check the List Of Candidates Who Have Opted For Upgrade (Virtual Vacancy) in MP State PG 2020 2nd round counselling for MDS
- Click here to check the List Of Candidates Who Have Opted For Upgrade (Virtual Vacancy) in MP State PG 2020 2nd round counselling for MD/MS/DIPLOMA.
- Click here to check the Vacancies in Government and Private Medical/Dental Colleges of MP State PG 2020 2nd round counselling.
- Click here to check the notice regarding extension of resignation date for Round 1 Counselling.
- Click here to download the notice for regarding Resignation and Upgradation Option link – 1st Round Counselling.
- Click here to check the candidates advisory for the DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission – 2nd Round Counselling.
- Click here to download the notice regarding the extension of the last date for physical verification and document verification.
- Click here to download the notice regarding the physical and document verification details.
- Click here to download notice for deduction in case of resignation.
- Click here to download the Advisory for Confirmation of Provisional Admission.
- Click here to download the extension notice for the First Round of Counseling.
- Click here to download the notice for Allotted candidates regarding Fee Deposition for First Round of Counselling.
- Click here to download the notice for Allotted Candidate regarding Registration, Internship completion certificate, and Age Proof
- Click here to download the notices for Attention Judgement by Hon’ble High Court Gwalior Bench in W.P. No. 7375
DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission 2020 Merit List
Admissions to state quota seats are done strictly on the basis of NEET PG 2020 scores. Candidates who have qualified NEET PG 2020 / NEET MDS exam and also fulfil MP PG Medical 2020 eligibility criteria are considered for admission. Seat allotment result is declared after each round of counselling. After then Centralized scrutiny & admission process is held at a designated place. Allocation of seats is done on the basis of merit list.
DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission 2020 Seat Intake
The number of seats available in various government and private medical and dental colleges is announced by DME, MP on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can check the seat charts for all the rounds of counselling from this section.
DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission 2020 Counselling Postponed Notice
April 13, 2020: As per this notification, DME has postponed 1st round of counselling due to COVID – 19 and lockdown situation. The revised schedule of 1st round of counselling will be announced later on the official website, which is dme.mponline.gov.in. Check the complete information from below notice.
- Click here to check the DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission 2020 Counselling postponed notice.
DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have successfully qualified the NEET PG 2020 / NEET MDS 2020 are eligible for MP State Combined PG Counselling 2020. Candidates must be an Indian National and have to complete MBBS / BDS as per course. Following are the details eligibility criteria for MP PG Medical Admission 2020, which is based on the previous year information, go through the given details for reference purpose only.
DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission 2020 Counselling Process
Stage 1: Counselling Registration
Those candidates who have qualified the NEET PG 2020 can fill the online registration form for counselling. Eligible candidates can fill the application form from the official website. Candidates are advised to read the instructions page carefully, while filling up the registration for Online Counselling. Candidates need to submit the registration fees and choice locking fees at the time of registration.
Stage 2: Choice Filling and Locking
After the registration, candidates have to fill the choices of their preference on the official website. When you click in the choice filling, candidate’s details appear on the screen. Candidates have to click in Proceed for next button. Before filling choices, candidates are advised to read all the instruction for college preference selection is available on the official website. Than select City, subject and college type and click on proceed button. After that click on choice locking and choice, filling receipt is generated. Candidates have to download and print the same for further use.
Click here to download user manual for choice filling and locking.
Stage 3: Download Allotment Letter
After filling of choices, allotment letter is issued to candidates for counselling process. candidates have to go on the official website and download the allotment letter.
Stage 4: Document Verification
All the selected candidates have to report college on the allotted date with all the original documents for verification. Officials verify the documents and release the list of selected candidates on the official website. Seats are allotted to candidates after the document verification.
Stage 5: Fee Deposit
After the document verification, selected candidates are required to submit the course fee within the prescribed time period. Candidates can pay the fee either by Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking or SBI MOPS from the official website. After the payment of fee, candidates have to report at the college on the reported date and time for admission.
DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission 2020 Subsequent Round of Counselling
Candidates who will not get a seat during 1st round of counselling can proceed further for 2nd round of counselling. Candidates have to submit the fresh choices for 2nd round of counselling. Earlier choices are considered as null and void. A candidate who gets a seat during 2nd round of counselling has reported to allotted institute for further formalities. Candidates who will not get a seat have to proceed for mop-up round. Vacant seat left after the mop-up round is filled during stray vacancy round through college level admission.
DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission 2020 Qualifying Criteria
Candidates have to score minimum qualifying score in order to get admission in MD/ MS and MDS programme. Candidates can check the minimum qualifying percentile and marks as given below:
|category||Cut off Score||Qualifying Criteria|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||215||40th Percentile|
DME MP MD / MS / Diploma / MDS Admission 2020 Download Section
- Name of Participating College
- Advisory for Students
- Advisory for Candidates
- Candidate’s undertaking
- User Manual
- Counselling Scheme
- Admission Rules
- OBC Candidates Proforma – 9
- Online Fee Payment User Manual
- Flow Chart of Online Admission Initiation / Online Document Verification Process
Official Website: dme.mponline.gov.in.
For complete details of DME MP Counselling 2020, check FAQs.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.