UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020- UPRTOU has released the result for the B.Ed entrance exam 2020. UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 was held on September 06, 2020. it is conducted for admission to the Bachelor of Education Programme at UPRTOU. The University conducts this examination for the candidates to pursue a career in teaching in the schools of UP. The candidates who want to take admission in the UPRTOU B.ED entrance examination need to check the eligibility criteria in detail. The information has been provided here on this page, candidates can check it from below.
– UPRTOU has released Counselling Notice/Schedule (3rd Waiting List) for B.Ed/B.Ed SE 2020. Click here to download it.
– A notice has been released for the B.Ed Counselling 2nd waiting List. Click here to download the same.
– UPRTOU has released the 2nd waiting list with the counseling schedule. Get Here!
– The candidates who were absent on the day of the first round of counseling, they can now take part on October 22, 2020. Scroll down to check the notice.
– UPRTOU has released a notice for Counselling Notice for Covid 19 positive candidates. Scroll down to get the details.
– The cut-off rank (overall) and counseling schedule is available for B.Ed/B.Ed SE 2020. Scroll down to check.
– The result for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 is available now. Click here to get it.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020
Evaluation of candidates involves testing them for their knowledge through this test. The schedule has been given here. Candidates can refer it for their reference-
|Online application forms available from||04 Mar 2020|
|Last date of Entrance Fee Challan generation and submission|
|Last date of submission of application form|
|Last date of receiving completed hard copy of application form|
|Issue of admit cards|
28 Aug 2020
|Date of entrance test|
06 Sep 2020
|Declaration of result|
|Admission starts from|
|B.Ed. Counseling||12-14 Oct 2020|
|B.Ed. SE Counseling||12-14 Oct 2020|
|Re-counselling||23 Oct 2020|
UPRTOU Admission 2020 Re-Counselling Notice for Absent Candidates
Click here to download the Notice
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Notice for Covid 19 Positive Candidates
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Cut Off
The cut off rank is available for B.Ed and B.Ed SE Courses. The counselling will start from October 12, 2020. The schedule has been given here in the pdf format.
Click here to download the cut off and counselling schedule.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Result
The result of UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad has declared by U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) on the official website at uprtou.ac.in .After the B.ED exam is over, the result has announced in the form of a merit list informing candidate’s Serial Number, Name of the candidate, Roll Number, Merit allotted.
Click here to check notice
UPRTOU B.Ed 2020 Admit card
Admit cards of UPRTOU 2020 Entrance examinations carrying test centre details, time, date is uploaded on the official website at uprtou.ac.in. The UPRTOU 2020 exam information is displayed on the website before 1 week of the exam. Candidates are able to download the admit cards as per the schedule. In case, the number of seat allotted at one particular test centres falls less than 100, in such case, the test centre can be changed at the discretion of the university officials.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 – New Exam Date Announced!
The notice for the revised dates for B. Ed and B.Ed special education test has been released by the official authority. You can check the details from the image below.
- Click here to check the new exam date notice for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Application Form
For admission into the program, applications forms must be filled by candidates showing their interest in the program. The apply link available on the official website at uprtou.ac.in candidates can find “B.Ed./B.Ed.SE Entrance Exam Application Form” link embedded on the home page. Click that, and proceed to complete the formalities. Candidates can able to apply online from the link provided here.
Application Form: Click here to apply online for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020.
Application fee: Candidates need to pay the sum of Rs. 1000/- if they belong to General/ OBC category and Rs. 550/- if they belong to SC/ST category. (As per previous year informtion).
How to Apply ?
Candidates can apply by following the given procedure-
Step 1- First of all, you may have to provide details like- Name, Father’s Name, Program name, Address and Category (General, SC/ ST/ OBC).
Step 2- After providing these details, candidates have to get themselves registered along with paying the application fee charges.
Step 3- Once the payment has been made, candidates will have to complete the rest of the formalities like uploading colored scanned photograph and signature.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who have fulfilled the following criteria only be able to fill the application form-
- Candidates from the state of Uttar Pradesh completing a teacher education program recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) through the face to face mode.
- The List of NCTE Recognised Courses are as here (DECEd, DPSE, D.EL.Ed / BTC, B.EL.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, DPEd, BPEd, MPEd, D.Ed., Diploma in Arts Education (Visual Arts) , Diploma in Arts Education (Performing Arts), BABEd./B.Sc.B.Ed. 4 Years Integrated programme, B.Ed. M.Ed. 3 years integrated program and any other NCTE recognized face to face mode Teacher’s Training Course.)
Trained teachers working in a primary school located in Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who have secured at least 50 percent marks in Bachelor / Master of Science / Social Sciences / Humanities degree will be eligible for admission to B.Ed program.
- Candidates with at least 55 percent marks in engineering or technical with a specialization in science and mathematics, candidates with at least 55 percent marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, will be eligible for admission.
Candidates will be eligible who have passed the Graduate Examination with two subjects from a recognized university, or one of the following subjects at graduation and one subject at intern level – Hindi, English , Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Home Science, History, Geography, Political Science, Psychology Science, sociology, economics, and commerce.
- The qualification should be completed on 01.07.2020 and for this the marksheet / certificate and other desired certificate will have to be submitted on the prescribed format
- Only candidates belonging to economically weaker and other special category of Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / General Classes of Uttar Pradesh will get reservation and relaxation as per Uttar Pradesh Government. Backward Class / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates of other states will be given admission under Unreserved category.
- Trained teacher refers to teachers completing a teacher education program recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) in the traditional system (Face to Face Mode). In the case of a working teacher, the candidate will have to remain educated in the school till the completion of the program, otherwise in the event his / her admission will be canceled without any notice
UPRTOU B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
(As per last year) There will be two parts in the paper:-
Part- A– General Mental Ability (50% Weightage) and General Awareness (50% Weightage)
Syllabus of Part-A– History, Science, Politics, Literature, Culture, Education, Geography etc.
Part- B– Teaching Aptitude (40% Weightage) and Understanding in two teaching Subjects (30 % Weightage to each Subject)
Syllabus for Part -B– Candidates who has chosen two topics from Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science in the syllabus, will get questions from those two subjects.
Each section will have 100 Objective type questions which must be completed within 3 hours. Candidates must be present on their seats 20 minutes before the exam starts. You will not be allowed to write your examination if you arrive after 30 minutes of the exam commencement. You will be required to carry a BLACK BALL POINT PEN with you at the exam centre.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2020 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure is as given below-
- Candidates can get admission on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the entrance exam.
- They can get the admission on the basis of the reservation of the category.
- It is important for them to send the hard copy to the exam conducting authority.
- Only those candidates will be called for counsellingwho have been clear the exam and secured place in the merit list.
B.Ed Course offering University/Institute
The program is offered in the following University/Institute whose names are as follows:-
- Krishna Sudama P.G. College, Sadat Gazipur (S-114)
- Faiz-E-Aam Modern Degree College, Mathura (S-228)
- T.D College, Jaunpur (S-036)
- Shri Mahaveer Prasad Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Rajaji Puram, Lucknow (S-263)
- D.D. Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur (S-016)
- HN Mishra College of Education, Kanpur (S-1381)
- D.J College, Baraut, Baghpat (S-063)
- Chaudhary Tulsiram Yadav University, Ghosara, Tulsinagar, Allahabad (S-111)
- Upardaha Degree College, Baraut, Allahabad (S-086)
- Dev Indrawati Mahavidyalayaa, Ambedkar Nagar (S-816)
Note- The number of centers may increase or decrease.
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University is a public university in Allahabad. The university provides access to higher education for large segments of population and, in particular, disadvantaged groups such as those living in remote and rural areas including working people, homemakers and other adults who wish to upgrade or acquire knowledge through studies. It also makes efforts to promote acquisition of knowledge in a rapidly developing and changing society and continually offer opportunity for upgrading knowledge, training and skills in the context or innovations, research and discovery in all fields of human endeavor.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : You can make payment through online generated challan or through transferring it online.
Ans : No, the examination is in the offline mode or pen-paper or OMR based.
Ans : No, only the residents of Uttar Pradesh will consider under the reserved category. The rest of the candidates will be considered as general.
For more information about B.Ed Admission-2020, check the previous year details for reference purposes – Download Brochure
Official Website: uprtou.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.