|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa, has prepared this prospectus to process the admissions to Technical Diploma courses in the State of Goa. The information given herein is applicable to the Government, Government-aided and un-aided institutes/colleges in Goa offering Diploma courses in the fields of Engineering/Technology, Hotel Management and Pharmacy.
The Directorate of Technical Education is also authorised to process admissions for following seats, for which separate prospectuses are issued.
- Degree programmes in the professional Colleges in Goa
- Direct admissions to Second Year of Degree courses for Diploma and B.Sc Degree holders
Latest Announcement – A Notification regarding Diploma Admissions is released. Check it below.
Goa Diploma Admissions 2017
All intending applicants for admissions to First Year & Second Year of Professional Diploma Course in the Sta e of Goa, in the y ar 2017-18, may note that the Common Prospectus containing information admissions, together with formats of forms, required to be filled up and submit ed on respective dates at
specif ed locations is available on the website of this Directorate www.dtegoa.gov.in.
Notification Regarding Diploma Admission – Late Applicants
Applicants who have submitted late applications (i.e. after 05 June 2017) for admissions to Diploma Courses, as well as other spot applicants, interested in availing admissions to vacant seats remaining at the end of admission round, on 26 July 2017, may report in person by 2.00 PM on 27 July 2017, with all original documents and fees payable .
They will be offered admissions to vacant seats remaining at the end of the round, on Merit, subject to their eligibility as per following priority:
- Eligible candidates fulfilling General Category criteria followed by
- Eligible local applicants (candidates passing qualifying exam in the State) followed by
- Eligible outside Goa applicants
Additionally, Third round of Admissions to First Year & Second year Professional diploma courses courses shall be conducted on 14 Aug 2017 as per the following schedule:
Note: – Applicants who have submitted late applications (i.e. after 05 June 2017) for admissions to above Courses, as well as other spot applicants, interested in availing admissions to vacant seats remaining at the end of admission round, may report at 5.00 PM on 14 August 2017, with all original documents. They will be offered admissions to vacant seats remaining at the end of the round, on Merit, subject to their eligibility, in the order of priority stated above.
Eligible candidates can download the application form given below. Separate application forms are required to be submitted for admissions to First Year and Second Year of Diploma courses.
- Download Application Form – Process is over now..!!!
Important Instruction to Fill Application Form
- Applicants shall download, print and submit application form in person for Diploma Courses, at notified locations, on specified dates, along with application fee of Rs. 1000/- payable vide Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji – Goa, on any Scheduled Bank, (or any other approved mode of remittance as may be duly notified) and submit self attested copies of supporting documents and collect the Acknowledgement Card, on or before last date of submission of application form. Applicants shall ensure that the validity of the Demand Draft is atleast 3 months from the date of issue.
- An applicant seeking admission to one or more Diploma courses and covering one or more categories shall submit only one application form in person, at notified Application receiving Centre (DTE, Porvorim/ Ravindra Bhavan, Margao), in his/her own handwriting.
- In case an applicant submits more than one application form, he/she should give registration number of earlier application on the later application form. The application submitted last will be considered and his/her earlier application(s) shall stand cancelled.
- The application form must be accompanied by attested photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials as per the list in the application form. A recent (taken not earlier than 3 months from the date of application) passport size photograph should be affixed to the application form in the space provided. One more copy of the same photograph should be affixed to the Acknowledgement cum Admit Card.
- The receipt of application form will be acknowledged by the notified Centre. The applicant is advised to personally submit the application form on or before the due date, at the notified Centre. The notified Centre will scrutinize applications and accept only those forms, which are complete in all respect and issue Acknowledgement cum Admit Card.
However, incomplete applications may be accepted only on the last date of submission, and applicants will be given an opportunity to comply withdeficiencies within specific time limit. If any application remains incomplete after the due date, Admission Committee shall review the nature of deficiency and take decision to accept or reject the application. The decision of the Committee and Director of Technical Education shall be final.
Courses & Intake
*To be considered only for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
** Eligible for Diploma in Electronics & Communication only.
*** Eligible for Diploma in Electrical Engg/Electrical & Electronics Engg.
For complete details of Goa Diploma Admissions 2017 – Download Information Brochure.