Goa Diploma Admissions 2022 – Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa has released has released the merit list for First Year and Second Year Diploma courses and Hotel management diploma course. Candidates can check the merit list at dte.goa.gov.in. Candidates have to fill these forms (links below), and submit to appropriate authorities or affiliated institutes, along with necessary documents. Admissions into Engineering/Technology and Pharmacy courses would be granted on the basis of candidate’s merit in the qualifying examination/education.
– Goa Diploma First Year and Second Year Admissions 2022 Provisional Merit List is out. Get the direct link to check the result.
– DTE, Goa has released the merit list for admission to HMCT course for 2022 session. Get the direct link to check the result.
– DTE, Goa has released the information brochure along with Application Form “F” and Application Form “S” (included in it). Interested candidates can fill the form and submit to the affiliated centers for admission.
Goa Diploma Admissions 2022
Admission shall be strictly based on Merit cum Choice. After the submission of form, an eligibility list would be released, stating all the candidates eligible for admissions. Thereafter a Merit List would be released, and the counselling would begin.
Goa HMCT Diploma Admission 2022 Schedule
Candidates can check the schedule for Goa HMCT Diploma Admission 2022 from below image or Download notice PDF.
Goa Diploma Admissions 2022 Merit List
The details of the Merit List is as follows:
Goa Diploma Admissions 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended
DTE, Goa has extended the last date to submit the application form for Diploma courses till June 17, 2022. Check the complete detail from below image.
Goa Diploma Admissions 2022 Application Form
Applicants must fulfill Eligibility Criteria to be considered for admissions. Application Form has to be submitted in offline mode at the designated centers.
Download Goa Diploma Admission Form Here:
Form F – for admissions to First Year of Diploma courses. Download Form
Form S – for admissions to Direct Second Year of Diploma courses (i.e. Std. XIIth Science, Std. XIIth Vocational and ITI applicants). Download Form
- An applicant seeking admission to one or more Diploma courses and covering one or more categories shall submit applicable application form(F/S) in person, at notified Application receiving Centre.
- In case an applicant submits more than one application form, he/she should give registration number of earlier application on the later application form. The application submitted last will be considered and his/her earlier application(s) shall stand cancelled.
Documents to be enclosed with the application form
Goa Diploma Admissions 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria :
Goa Diploma Admission Procedure
Admission shall be strictly based on Merit cum Choice. The admissions would be in the following order:
- Candidate has to submit Application form F/S to the appropriate authority.
- After the submission of form, an eligibility list would be released, stating all the candidates eligible for admissions.
- Candidates would also be provided with a chance to submit appropriate documents to reaffirm their eligibility.
- After the period for filling deficiency in eligibility is over, a Merit List would be released.
- Thereafter, Counselling would begin. There would be two rounds of counselling, with additional rounds if seats are vacant.
Goa Diploma Admissions 2022 Courses & Intake
Candidates check the lists of courses and seat intake for Goa Diploma Admissions 2022. The direct link is given below to check the seat intake and courses details for Diploma Admission.
Engineering and Technology (FOR SSC+ & HSSC+)
Engineering and Technology (For HSSC(SCI), HSSC Voc and ITI) Admission to Second Year Diploma
Reservation of Seats Distribution of Diploma Seats
Goa Diploma Admissions 2022 Counselling
Admission shall be strictly based on Merit cum Choice.
- Every eligible applicant who is desirous of seeking admission shall remain present in person at the Admission Centre (DTE) with Acknowledgement cum Admit Card, documents in original and fees.
- Applicants present will be given an opportunity to select a seat of choice, from the seats available at the point of his or her merit number.
- All the applicants selected for admission to Diploma courses shall be given provisional admission, and shall have to get medical fitness certificate either from Goa Medical College, Bambolim, or any other Medical Attendant, authorised by the Directorate of Health Services. The admission of the applicant shall be cancelled, in case he/she is declared medically unfit.
- In case the applicant is admitted to any course, he/she will be required to submit the School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate to the Principal as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of admission, failing which the admission shall stand cancelled.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.