Goa Diploma Admissions 2020 – Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa, has released the merit list for HMCT courses in the State of Goa. The information given here is applicable to the Government, Government-aided, and un-aided institutes/colleges in Goa offering Diploma courses in the fields of Engineering/Technology, Hotel Management, and Pharmacy. The Directorate of Technical Education is also authorized to process admissions for the following seats, for which separate prospectuses are issued.
Latest: DTE Goa has released the provisional merit list for HMCT. Click here to check the Merit List.
Goa Diploma Admissions 2020
All intending applicants for admissions to First Year & Second Year of Professional Diploma Course in the State of Goa, in the year 2020-21, may note that the Common Prospectus containing information admissions, together with formats of forms, required to be filled up and submitted on respective dates at specified locations is available on the website of this Directorate http://www.dtegoa.gov.in link for which will also be provided below.
Schedule for First and Second Year Diploma 2020-21
|Availability of Application Form||14 Aug 2020|
|Last date of filling application form||24 Aug 2020|
Schedule of Diploma in Hotel Management 2020-21
|Availability of Application Form||30 Jul 2020|
|Last date of filling application form||03 Aug 2020|
|Display of provisional merit list||Declared|
|Display of final merit list|
|01st round of admission|
|02nd round of admission|
- Lists shall be displayed at 5.00 p.m. on designated dates
- Director of Technical Education reserves the right to modify the schedule of Admission and details of norms of admission depending upon the exigency of situations.
- Vacancies created during the second and subsequent rounds shall be filled on the same day and the candidates are requested to remain present till the end of the round.
Goa Diploma Admissions 2020 Merit List
The merit list shall be displayed on the website of the Directorate, dte.goa.gov.in and at the Admission Centre in the Directorate of Technical Education, Alto-Porvorim, as per the specified schedule. All the applicants should verify the correctness of their merit position in the provisional merit list. In case any error is detected, the applicant should inform the Chairman, Admission Committee within 24 hours in writing, failing which, the applicant himself/herself shall be responsible for the consequences of such an error.
Separate merit lists shall be prepared for all the categories (1 to 12), in two groups:
- SSC + group & HSSC + for admissions to First Year of Diploma Course.
- HSSC (Science), HSSC Vocational, I.T.I categories, for admissions to Second
Year of Diploma Course.
The applicants who qualify for more than one category shall be listed in all the categories where they are eligible.
Goa Diploma Admissions 2020 Advertisement for First/Second Year Diploma Course
Click here to download the advertisement
Goa Diploma Admissions 2020 – Eligible Candidate List
- Click here to check Goa Diploma Admissions 2020 Eligible List of Hotel Management.
Goa Diploma Admissions 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates can download the application form that will be given below. Separate application forms will be required to be submitted for admissions to First Year and Second Year of Diploma courses. The application form for first and second year diploma courses releases on the official website.
Download Application Form: Click here to download the application form for Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Important Instruction to Fill Application Form
- Applicants shall download, print and submit application form in person for Diploma Courses, at notified locations, on specified dates, along with application fee of Rs. 1300/- to be remitted in the Account of “Directorate of Technical Education” with client code ‘DRCTORTEDU’ in any branch of HDFC Bank in the State of Goa, or any other approved mode of remittance as may be duly notified, and submit self attested copies of supporting documents and collect the Acknowledgement Card, on or before last date of submission of application form. Outside Goa candidates sending Forms by Post can remit the application fee vide Demand Draft payable in the name of ‘Director of Technical Education’ at Panaji-Goa.
- This Prospectus contains two separate application forms which are to be filled and submitted along with specified enclosures.
Form F – for admissions to First Year of Diploma courses.
Form S – for admissions to Direct Second Year of Diploma courses (i.e. Std. XIIth Science, Std. XIIth Vocational and ITI applicants).
- An applicant seeking admission to one or more Diploma courses and covering one or more categories shall submit applicable application form(F/S) in person, at notified Application receiving Centre (DTE, Porvorim/Ravindra Bhavan, Margao), in his/her own handwriting.
- The application form must be accompanied by attested photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials as per the list in the application form. A recent (taken not earlier than 3 months from the date of application) passport size photograph should be affixed to the application form in the space provided. One more copy of the same photograph should be affixed to the Acknowledgement cum Admit Card.
- The receipt of application form will be acknowledged by the notified Centre. The applicant is advised to personally submit the application form on or before the due date, at the notified Centre. The notified Centre will scrutinize applications and accept only those forms, which are complete in all respect and issue Acknowledgement cum Admit Card.
However, incomplete applications may be accepted only on the last date of submission, and applicants will be given an opportunity to comply with deficiencies within specific time limit. If any application remains incomplete after the due date, Admission Committee shall review the nature of deficiency and take decision to accept or reject the application. The decision of the Committee and Director of Technical Education shall be final.
Goa Diploma Admissions 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy all of the following criteria for admission to Technical Diploma courses, the details eligibility criteria are given below the points –
- Indian nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria under various categories
- Non-resident Indians holding Indian passport may also apply for seats reserved under NRI category
- Foreign Nationals must apply to Govt. of India under GOI nomination
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cardholders are eligible for admissions to seats under NRI Category only.
Age Limit – No age limit for admission to Goa Diploma Admissions 2020 has been prescribed.
Educational Qualification – Applicant must have passed the SSC Examination of the Goa Board or an examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, or any other examination and is deemed to be equivalent to the SSC/HSSC examination of Goa Board, and must have obtained, the minimum percentage of marks as prescribed for the admission to respective Professional Courses as given below –
- Engineering Courses: Applicants must have secured a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate in the SSC (Std. Xth) or equivalent examination.
- Hotel Management & Catering Technology/ Modern Office Practice (MOP): Candidate must have secured a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate in the HSSC (Science/Commerce/Arts/Vocational) or equivalent examination.
- Pharmacy: Candidate must have secured a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate in the HSSC (Science) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics as compulsory subjects
Note – Eligibility criteria and Determination of merit for candidates with grades at the qualifying examination
Goa Diploma Admissions 2020 Courses & Intake
Candidates check the lists of courses and seat intake for Goa Diploma Admissions 2020. The direct link is given below to check the seat intake and courses details for Diploma Admission.
Click here to check the Goa Diploma Admissions 2020 Courses & Intake.
Official Website: dte.goa.gov.in
For complete details of Goa Diploma Admissions 2020, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.