Goa Diploma Admissions 2018- Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa, has prepared this prospectus to process the admissions to Technical Diploma courses in the State of Goa. The information given herein is applicable to the Government, Government-aided and un-aided institutes/colleges in Goa offering Diploma courses in the fields of Engineering/Technology, Hotel Management and Pharmacy. The Directorate of Technical Education is also authorised to process admissions for following seats, for which separate prospectuses are issued.
- Degree programmes in the professional Colleges in Goa
- Direct admissions to Second Year of Degree courses for Diploma and B.Sc Degree holders
Goa Diploma Admissions 2018
All intending applicants for admissions to First Year & Second Year of Professional Diploma Course in the State of Goa, in the year 2018-19, may note that the Common Prospectus containing information admissions, together with formats of forms, required to be filled up and submitted on respective dates at specifed locations is available on the website of this Directorate www.dtegoa.gov.in.
Schedule of Diploma Admission Process 2018–19
- Lists shall be displayed at 5.00 p.m. on designated dates
- Director of Technical Education reserves the right to modify the schedule of Admission and details of
norms of admission depending upon the exigency of situations.
- Vacancies created during the second and subsequent rounds shall be filled on the same day and the
candidates are requested to remain present till the end of the round.
Eligible candidates can download the application form given below. Separate application forms are required to be submitted for admissions to First Year and Second Year of Diploma courses.
- Download Application Form
- Click Here to check advisory to class XIIth (Sci.) /Voc./ITI Diploma Applicants.
Important Instruction to Fill Application Form
- Applicants can download, print and submit application form in person for Diploma Courses, at notified locations, on specified dates, along with application fee of Rs. 1200/- payable via Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji – Goa, on any Scheduled Bank, (or any other approved mode of remittance as may be duly notified) and submit self attested copies of supporting documents and collect the Acknowledgement Card, on or before last date of submission of application form. Applicants shall ensure that the validity of the Demand Draft is at least 3 months from the date of issue.
- An applicant seeking admission to one or more Diploma courses and covering one or more categories shall submit only one application form in person, at notified Application receiving Centre (DTE, Porvorim/ Ravindra Bhavan, Margao), in his/her own handwriting.
- In case an applicant submits more than one application form, he/she should give registration number of earlier application on the later application form. The application submitted last will be considered and his/her earlier application(s) shall stand cancelled.
- The application form must be accompanied by attested photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials as per the list in the application form. A recent (taken not earlier than 3 months from the date of application) passport size photograph should be affixed to the application form in the space provided. One more copy of the same photograph should be affixed to the Acknowledgement cum Admit Card.
- The receipt of application form will be acknowledged by the notified Centre. The applicant is advised to personally submit the application form on or before the due date, at the notified Centre. The notified Centre will scrutinize applications and accept only those forms, which are complete in all respect and issue Acknowledgement cum Admit Card.
However, incomplete applications may be accepted only on the last date of submission, and applicants will be given an opportunity to comply withdeficiencies within specific time limit. If any application remains incomplete after the due date, Admission Committee shall review the nature of deficiency and take decision to accept or reject the application. The decision of the Committee and Director of Technical Education shall be final.
The final merit lists of all categories will be displayed on the official website and on the Notice Board at the Admission Centre as per the time and date mentioned in the
Schedule of Admission. The Institutes shall follow the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee to determine order of merit. In case the Merit list of Centralised Admission is exhausted, fresh Merit list shall be prepared from the new applicants on the same basis. An applicant listed in the merit list shall be eligible for all rounds of admission, irrespective of whether he/she has attended/availed admission in the earlier rounds or not.
Separate merit lists shall be prepared for all the categories (1 to 12), in two groups:
- SSC + group & HSSC + for admissions to First Year of Diploma Course.
- HSSC (Science), HSSC Vocational, I.T.I categories, for admissions to Second
Year of Diploma Course
Courses & Intake
Official Website: www.dte.goa.gov.in
For complete details of Goa Diploma Admissions 2018 – Download Information Brochure.