Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022 – Assam PAT is Polytechnic Admission Test 2022 is a Diploma and Polytechnic admission test which is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Candidates who have passed the 10th standard or equivalent exam in single sitting with mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects are eligible to take the Assam PAT 2022. Through the test, the candidate can get admission to the three-year Diploma Courses in Engineering & Technology in various Polytechnic Institutes in Assam. Its main objective is to produce technicians at the supervisory level to meet the demands of Technical manpower in various fields of development. Get here the complete details of the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022, form this page.
– Assam PAT 2022 application form is available from May 01, 2022 and the last date to apply is June 10, 2022. Click here to apply.
– The directorate of Technical Education, Assam has issued a corrigendum notice regarding the exam date of Assam PAT 2022. Scroll down to check.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022
The State Government Polytechnics offer a three-year Diploma Courses in Engineering & Technology. The Diploma Courses offered by the Polytechnics are affiliated to the State Council for Technical Education (SCTE), Assam and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022 Important Dates
The important dates for the Assam PAT 2022 are given below in the table and the Admission Test for admission into Diploma Course in the Assam state.
|Online Application starts||01 May 2022|
|Online Application ends||10 Jun 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||TBA|
|Date of Examination||17 Jul 2022 or 24 Jul 2022|
Final date of admission test will be notified
at least 3 weeks prior to the Test.
|PAT 2022 Online counselling||TBA|
|First Round of Seat Allotment||TBA|
Important Downloads and Official Links
Assam PAT 2022 Overview
Given below is an overview of Assam PAT 2022:
|Conducting body of Assam PAT 2022||Directorate of Technical Education, Assam|
|Courses offered||Diploma Courses in Engineering & Technology|
|Exam mode||Offline mode|
|Total number of questions||100 questions|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022 Corrigendum Notice regarding exam date
Click here to download the notice.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022 Notification
Candidates can check the notice for ssam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022 from below image or Download notice PDF.
Application Form for Assam PAT 2022
The application form for the Assam PAT 2022 is available on the official website. To apply for the Polytechnic Admission Test 2022 candidate need to visit the official website of Directorate of Technical Education at dte.assam.gov.in
Application Fee –
- For all the candidates is Rs. 500/-. [plus bank charges as applicable]
- It can be paid by using the “State Bank Collect” or through Debit/ Credit card or by net banking.
- Payment may also be made in cash at any State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit from : State Bank Collect” in the final step of Online Application.
Assam PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT), candidates should be the permanent resident of Assam. To take admission in the Polytechnic Diploma courses through Assam PAT 2022, candidates must check the eligibility and should fulfil the criteria. The eligibility norms for the Assam PAT 2022 are discussed below:
- Applicants should have the attained the age of 20 years 6 months on December 31, 2022.
- For reserved category candidates (SC/ST), should have attained the 23 years 6 months on December 31, 2022.
- For PWD, should have attained the 25 years 6 months on December 31, 2022.
- Candidate must be citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate should have passed the class 10th (HSLC) examination and must have obtained minimum 40% aggregate marks (Average) in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates.
- 35% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science for SC candidates and
- 33% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science for ST candidates.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2022
The Polytechnic Admission Test 2022 will be held at the following centres/places for admission into different Polytechnics for Diploma Courses in Engineering & Technology for the session 2022-23.
- Admission test will be held on the subject of Science (Physics & Chemistry part) and Mathematics.
- The test will be Optical Marks Recognition (OMR) based.
- There will be a single question paper comprising of questions covering the subjects of Science (Physics & Chemistry part) and Mathematics with a total of 100 marks of 2 hours duration. The question paper will be of H.S.L.C. level (class X) standard.
- The questions will be of objective type having multiple choices.
- Candidates are to bring black ball pen for marking OMR sheet.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2022 Admit Card
The Admit card of Assam, PAT 2022 is released after the successful completion of the application form. It is available on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
- The candidates who will successfully submit the application form along with the application fee are able to download the Admit card.
- Candidate must enter the application number and Date of Birth to download the admit card.
- Take a printout of Admit card and keep it safe till admission in the course.
- The candidate should carry the admit card in the examination hall on the day of the Admission test.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2022 Result
The result of Polytechnic Test 2022 declares on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education at dte.assam.gov.in.
- After the successful declaration of the result, qualified candidates are further selected for the interview round.
- The interview will be held to select the candidates provisionally for the admission into the Polytechnics of Assam.
- The date, Time and venue of the result is published along with the written examination result.
- The allocation of the seats in various institutes Polytechnic in Assam is done on the basis of the merit list that is prepared after the Interview round.
The seats will be reserved in the Polytechnic Institutes for the reserved category candidates. The seats are reserved under the Govt of India’s Reservation. The final allocation of the seats will be done at the time of counselling of PAT.
Assam PAT Exam Archives
|Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020|
|Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2019||19 May 2019|
Assam PAT 2022 FAQ’s
Ans: Candidates can check their Assam PAT 2022 results by entering their roll number and date of birth.
Ans: A total of 26 polytechnic colleges will be taking part in Assam PAT 2022.
Ans: Candidates can download the admit card from the official website, i.e dte.assam.gov.in
Ans: The Assam PAT 2022 entrance test will take place offline across different centres.
Ans: Assam PAT 2022 syllabus consists of topics asked from 10th standard Mathematics and Science.
Official Website: dte.assam.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.