Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2021 – Assam PAT is Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 which is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Candidates who have passed the 10th standard in the Science stream are eligible to take the Assam PAT 2021. Through the test, the candidate can get admission to the Polytechnic Diploma courses in various Polytechnic Institutes in Assam. Its main objective is to produce technicians at the supervisory level to meet the demands of Technical manpower in various fields of development. Get here the complete details of the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2021, form this page.
– Online Counselling for admission into Polytechnics has been started from September 06, 2021. Click here to register. Download Notice or read from the below image.
– Assam PAT 2021 result has been released. Check Here
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2021
Only those candidates are eligible to apply for PAT 2021, who are permanent residents of Assam. PAT will held in selected centers at Mangaldoi, Tezpur, Tinsukia and in Govt. Polytechnics/ Institutions of Assam. The important dates for the Assam PAT 2021 are given below in the table and the Admission Test for admission into Diploma Course in the Assam state.
|Online Application starts||20 May 2021|
|Online Application ends||10 Aug 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||14 Aug 2021 – In online mode|
20 – 21 Aug 2021 – In manual mode
|Date of Examination||22 Aug 2021|
|Result||01 & 02 Sep 2021|
|PAT 2021 Online counselling||06 to 15 Sep 2021|
|First Round of Seat Allotment||18 Sep 2021|
Application Form for Assam PAT 2021
The application form for the Assam PAT 2021 is available at the official website. To apply for the Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 candidate need to visit the official website of Directorate of Technical Education at dte.assam.gov.in Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria that is provided in the information brochure and main page. The candidate have to pay application fee while filling the application form for PAT 2021. Candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date.
Application Fee –
- For all the candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- It can be paid by using the ? State Bank Collect? through Debit/ Credit card or by net banking.
- Payment may also be made in cash at any State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit from : State Bank Collect” in the final step of Online Application.
Assam PAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT), candidates should be the permanent resident of Assam. To take admission in the Polytechnic Diploma courses through Assam PAT 2021, candidates must check the eligibility and should fulfil the criteria. The eligibility norms for the Assam PAT 2021 are discussed below:
- Applicants should have the attained the age of 20 years 6 months on December 31, 2021.
- For reserved category candidates (SC/ST), should have attained the 23 years 6 months on December 31, 2021.
- For Institutions outside Assam [against Govt. of India allotted seats] have proved the Upper age limit is 20 years 6 months on December 31, 2021.
- Candidate must be citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate should have passed the class 10th (HSLC) examination and must have obtained minimum 40% aggregate marks (Average) in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates.
- 35% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science for SC candidates and
- 33% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science for ST candidates.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2021
The Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 is held in selected centers at Mangaldoi, Tezpur and in Govt. Polytechnics / Institutions of Assam. There will be of one question paper of Science and Mathematics of 100 marks. The questions will be based on HSLC (class 10th) level. All the questions will be of objective type (Multiple Choice Questions). The duration of exam will be of 2 hours.
Admit card of PAT 2021
The Admit card of Assam, PAT 2021 is released after the successful completion of the application form. It is available on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education at dteassam.in The candidates who will successfully submit the application form along with the application fee are able to download the Admit card. Candidate must enter the application number and Date of Birth to download the admit card. Take a printout of Admit card and keep it safe till admission in the course. The candidate should carry the admit card in the examination hall on the day of the Admission test. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card.
PAT 2021 Result
The result of Polytechnic Test 2021 is declared on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education at dte.assam.gov.in After the successful declaration of the result, qualified candidates are further selected for the interview round. The interview will be held to select the candidates provisionally for the admission into the Polytechnics of Assam. The date, Time and venue of the result is published along with the written examination result. The allocation of the seats in various institutes Polytechnic in Assam is done on the basis of the merit list that is prepared after the Interview round.
List of Colleges / Institutes
Admission will be done into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India) / Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Sivasagar.
- Assam Engineering Institute
- Assam Textile Institute
- Bongaigaon Polytechnic
- Barpeta Polytechnic
- Baksa Polytechnic
- Dibrugarh Polytechnic
- Diphu Polytechnic
- Dhemaji Polytechnic
- Goalpara Polytechnic
- Karimganj Polytechnic
- Lakhimpur Polytechnic
- Nowgong Polytechnic
- Nalbari Polytechnic
- PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic
- Silchar Polytechnic
- Sivasagar Polytechnic
- Sonitpur Polytechnic
- Residential Girls’ Polytechnic
- HRH the PoWIET
- Chirang Polytechnic
- Hailakandi Polytechnic
- Morigaon Polytechnic
- Kamrup Polytechnic
- Udalguri Polytechnic
- Tinsukia Polytechnic
- Girijananda Choudhury Institute of Management & Technology, Tezpur
The seats will be reserved in the Polytechnic Institutes for the reserved category candidates. The seats are reserved under the Govt of India’s Reservation. The final allocation of the seats will be done at the time of counselling of PAT.
Official Website: dte.assam.gov.in.
Assam PAT Exam Archives
|Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020|
|Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2019||19 May 2019|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.