Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Goa, has released the brochure for admission to the B.Ed. Degree Programme in the State of Goa. The link for applying online will be activated on 26 April 2019 at 12 p.m. Government of Goa, is pleased to announce Common Admission Procedure for B.Ed Programme for the Academic Year 2019-21, at Nirmala Institute of Education, Panaji GVM College of Education- Ponda & PES College of Education, Ponda, Goa. The three institutes shall be the coordinating units for the Common Admission Procedure. Only those aspiring students with a valid rank at the GU-ART conducted by Goa University may apply for B.Ed. admissions. Only those students fulfilling the prevalent eligible conditions specified in the Prospectus shall be offered a seat based on GU-ART rank and subject to payment of requisite fees, in due time.
Latest: Application form for DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2019 has released. Scroll down to fill the same.
DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission for B.Ed. Programme 2019-21 shall have to invariably answer the Goa University Admission Ranking Test (GU-ART) conducted by Goa University in the subject(s) for which application is sought, at the B.Ed Programme. B. Ed aspirants have to apply for the said test on or before the last date, and, appear for the said test as notified by the University in the respective subject(s), as applicable. The schedule regarding the admission process is as shown below. The candidate needs to advise to fill the application form before the end date.
|Submission of Online Admission Form||26 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Admission Form||13 May 2019|
|Submission of Print Copy of Admission Form by candidates along with attested certificates||26 Apr – 14 May 2019|
|Display of Eligibility List/Provisional merit list||28 May 2019|
|Objections to Provisional merit list/Redressal of grievances||30 May 2019|
|Display of Final Merit List (subjectwise)||30 May 2019|
|Counseling and Admissions||06 Jun 2019
07 Jun 2019
08 Jun 2019
|Final Round for reserved seats, if any||12 Jun 2019|
Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Goa, is pleased to announce Common Admission Procedure for B.Ed Programme for the Academic Year 2019-21. Only those aspiring students with a valid rank at the GU-ART held in January/February 2019 conducted by Goa University may apply for B.Ed. admissions. Applicants are requested to fill and submit Online the application form. After submitting the online application form, an automated email sent to the email address given by the candidates. The print out of this email has to be taken and along with all other requirements and Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India only will have to be submitted to the office of the Director of Higher Education, SCERT Building, Porvorim Goa not later than May 14, 2019 (10.00am to 4.30pm).
Apply Online: Click here to fill the DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2019 application form.
Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- drawn on State Bank of India in favor of Director of Higher Education, Porvorim – Goa, to the Office of Directorate of Higher Education, PorvorimGoa.
- The applicant shall be a citizen of India.
- A candidate for the Bachelor of Education Programme must have passed a Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree Examination of Goa University or an equivalent degree from any other statutory University recognized as equivalent thereto, with a minimum of 50% marks (5% relaxation is given to candidates from the SC/ST/OBC categories). Further, the candidates should have taken at least one of the school subjects at his graduation/post graduation for which training is offered in the institution.
The GU-ART shall be of one paper of 100 marks, containing 50 objective type Multiple Choice
Questions (MCQ) of 2 marks each. There shall be negative marking, where half a mark shall be
deducted for each wrong answer. No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions. The
duration of the GU-ART will be of 90 minutes.
|Sections||No of questions|
- Only those applicants who have applied in response to the prospectus of 2019-2021 and submitted their applications duly completed in all respects online on or before the last date and time and satisfy the eligibility criteria will be considered for admission to the B.Ed. programme strictly in order of merit.
- The Admission procedure shall be online.
- The Counselling schedule will be displayed on the DHE website.
- The provisional and final merit lists will be displayed on the DHE website.
- The Chairperson of the Admission Committee reserves the right to modify the schedule of admission if required.
- Rules regarding cancellation of fees and refunds thereafter shall be governed as per the Goa University directives to the Colleges.
Rules Of Admission
- The application form must be filled in by the applicant and submitted by him/her online.
- The last date for receiving applications online shall be as mentioned in the schedule of the admission process. Any request for granting an extension of time for submission of forms or admission at a later date, shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Applicant claiming a seat in the reserved category of SC/ST/OBC is required to submit the caste certificate in the prescribed proforma.
- The merit list shall be displayed as per the specified schedule on DHE website/on DHE Notice Board.
- Admission shall be strictly based on Merit as per the rank obtained in the qualifying GU-ART.
- All the applicants who are offered admission shall have to pay the requisite fees on the date of Counselling specified in the schedule.
- Inviting applications according to this prospectus does not confer any right/claim to the applicant, for admission to the programme in a B.Ed. College.
- Every eligible applicant who is desirous of seeking admission shall remain present as per schedule for the Counselling session along with the proof of identity and original documents.
- The decision of the Admission Committee will be final in interpreting the rules of admission.
Counseling will be done after the successful completion of the exam. Candidate attends the counseling along with documents in original such as Residence Certificate, Reserved Category certificate as well as the Graduation/Post Graduation Certificate. Admission will not be confirmed if any of the certificates mentioned above do not tally with the information entered by the candidates in his/her application form.
The Merit list in the various subjects will be based only on the score obtained by such students at the said test(GU-ART) in the respective subject. Admissions to the B.Ed Programme will be based on this Merit List only besides students fulfilling other eligibility conditions in force.
The reservations of seats are on a rotation basis and will change from year to year.
In addition to the above fees, students have to pay Goa University fees as applicable for Self Finance Institutions.
To get more information about the examination: Download Information Brochure 2019
Official Website: www.dhe.goa.gov.in