DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021- Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Goa, has released the applications for admission to B.Ed (MR/ID) Special Education Programme of the Dnyanvardhini Divyang Training College (Sanjay Centre for Special Education, Bogda, Vasco, Mormugao – Goa). The application process has started on 5 July 2021 and the last date of submission was 20 July 2021. Admission will be based on merit for the various categories and shall be based on the score obtained by the students, at DHE-ART (Entrance Examination), to be conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education, Porvorim-Goa. The syllabus, date & time, and mode (online or regular) of the conduct of the examination will be informed to the eligible candidates in due course of time. Read this article to know more details on DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021.
Latest: DHE Goa has released the schedule for the Goa B.Ed (MR/ID) Admission 2021-23. Click here to check it.
DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021
Candidates seeking admission for B.Ed. Programme 2021 needs to be eligible for Goa University Admission Ranking Test (GU-ART) conducted by Goa University. They need to appear in their respective subject selected in the B.Ed Programme. Shown below are the important dates. The dates for Admission syllabus, date & time, and, mode of entrance test are given below.
|Availability and Submission of Online Admission Form||5 July 2021 to 20 July 2021|
|Last date for online payment of Rs. 300/- towards|
|20 July 2021 upto 12 noon|
|Last date for submission of Online Admission Form||20 July 2021 upto 2:00 pm|
|Submission of Print Copy of Admission Form by|
Registered A.D. or in Person by candidates along with
(i) Attested copies of all Educational Certificates
(ii) Proof of residence
(iii) other certificates whichever applicable, and
(iv) E-Receipt of online payment (Prospectus)
on the address – Directorate of Higher Education, New
SCERT Bldg., Alto-Porvorim Goa 403521.
|from 5 July 2021 23 July 2021|
|Display of Provisional Eligibility List|
on DHE Website
|27 July2021 at 5:00 pm|
|Syllabus of DHE-ART (Entrance Examination) &|
Date & Venue of DHE-ART (Entrance Examination)
|to be informed|
DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Overview
|Name of Admission||DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021|
|Training by||Dnyanvardhini Divyang Training College |
(Sanjay Centre for Special Education, Bogda, Vasco, Mormugao- Goa)
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Total Intake Capacity||20|
|Program duration||2 years|
DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Application Form
Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Goa, has released Common Admission Procedure for B.Ed Programme for the Academic Year 2021. Only those aspiring students with a valid rank at the GU-ART conducted by Goa University may apply for B.Ed. (MR/ID) admissions. After submitting the online application form, an automated email sent to the email address given by the candidates. The print out of this email will have to be taken. Candidates then have to submit the Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India to the office of the Director of Higher Education.
DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Intake Capacity
Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Goa, has released the seats category wise for B.Ed 2021- 23. Candidates can check the seat allotment list is give below.
- Click here to check the B.Ed Admission 2021 Seat allotment List for Nirmala Institute of Education, Altinho Panaji, Goa
- Click here to check the B.Ed Admission 2021 Seat allotment List for GVM’s College of Education, Ponda, Goa
- Click here to check the B.Ed Admission 2021 Seat allotment List for PES College of Education, Ponda, Goa
DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check the eligibility criteria first, before applying the application form. The details of eligibility criteria is given below:
- The applicant shall be a citizen of India.
- A candidate for the Bachelor of Education Programme must have passed a Bachelor / Post Graduate Degree Examination of Goa University or an equivalent degree from any other statutory University recognised as equivalent thereto, with a minimum of 50% marks (5% relaxation is given to candidates from the SC/ST/OBC categories).
- Candidates who have degree of Master’s in Science/Social Science/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering & Technology with specialization in Science & Maths with 55% marks.
- Having any other qualification will be equivalent for the same.
- Further, the candidates should have taken at least one of the school subjects at his graduation/post graduation for which training is offered in the institution.
DHE Goa B.Ed 2021 Admission Procedure
These are the following procedure which are listed below:
(i) The Admission procedure shall be online. (ii) The Counselling schedule will be displayed on DHE website. (iii) On the day scheduled for General Category Counselling, All Category candidates are required to
be present. (iv) The provisional and final merit lists will be displayed on the DHE website. (v) The Chairperson of the Admission Committee reserves the right to modify the schedule of
admission, if required. (vi) Rules regarding cancellation of fees and refunds thereafter shall be governed as per
DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Merit List
Directorate of Higher Education, Porvorim, Goa will release the BEd (MR/ID) Admissions 2021. Merit list for all categories under Goa University Ranking Test (GU-ART). The merit list comprises of full name, registration number, admit card, subject, ranking and category.
Provisional Merit List:
– Click here to check the DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Provisional Merit List under General Category.
– Click here to check the DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Provisional Merit List under Reserve Category.
– Click here to check the Provisional List of candidates not fulfilling the Admission criteria for DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021.
- Separate merit lists for each subject shall be prepared by the Admission Committee
- The merit list shall be displayed as per the specified schedule on DHE website/on DHE Notice Board.
- The merit list for General & Reserved Category will be released separately.
- Applicants belonging to the reserved categories is inadequate in a particular subject, the said seats will be transferred to the general category in that particular subject.
DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021 Counselling
DHE Goa B.Ed Counselling will be done after the successful completion of the exam. Candidate have to attends the counselings at the allotted venue. They need to carry documents in original such as Residence Certificate, Reserved Category certificate as well as the Graduation/Post Graduation Certificate In addition to the above fees, students have to pay Goa University fees as applicable for Self Finance Institutions.
GU-ART Exam Pattern for DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2021
The GU-ART exam is of 100 marks, containing 50 objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 2 marks each. There will be negative marking, where half a mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions. The duration of the GU-ART will of 90 minutes.
|Sections||No of questions|
Official Website: dhe.goa.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.