Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Goa, released the notification for admission to the B.Ed. Degree Programme in the State of Goa. DHE Goa B.Ed 2018 Admission is conducted for candidates who wish to seek admission in the two year full time regular course of Bachelor of Education offered by the Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Goa. Counselling process for this admission has been completed. Only final round for dereserved seats in all subjects is left. Check complete details on DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2018 from this page.
DHE Goa B.Ed Admission 2018
Application form for the same has been closed. Candidates who are waiting for the final round of counselling can get the schedule from here. Kindly attend the same alongwith your documents in original such as Residence Certificate, Reserved Category certificate as well as the Graduation/Post Graduation Certificate.
|Submission of Online Admission Form||06 Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Admission Form||23 Feb 2018|
|Submission of Print Copy of Admission Form||23 Feb 2018|
|Display of Eligibility List/Provisional merit list||27 Feb 2018|
|Objections to Provisional merit list/Redressal of grievances.||01 Mar 2018|
|Display of Final Merit List (subjectwise)||01 Mar 2018|
|Counselling and Admissions||05 to 07 Mar 2018|
Counselling Schedule for B.Ed. 2018-20
|05 Mar 2018||General Category||
|06 Mar 2018||General Category||
|07 Mar 2018||Reserved Category||
|Transferred seats for General Category||In all subjects|
|12 Mar 2018||Final round for dereserved seats in all subjects||In all subjects|
The applicant shall be a citizen of India. A candidate for the Bachelor of Education Programme must have passed a Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree Examination of Goa University or an equivalent degree from any other statutory University recognized as equivalent thereto, with a minimum of 50% marks (5% relaxation is given to candidates from the SC/ST/OBC categories). Further, the candidates should have taken atleast one of the school subjects at his graduation/post graduation for which training is offered in the institution.
Only those applicants who have applied in response to the prospectus of 2018-2020 and submitted their applications duly completed in all respects online on or before the last date and time and satisfy the eligibility criteria only be considered for admission to the B.Ed. programme strictly in order of merit.
Counselling was held on the above scheduled date. Candidate attend the counselling alongwith your documents in original such as Residence Certificate, Reserved Category certificate as well as the Graduation/Post Graduation Certificate. Admission will not be confirmed if any of the certificates mentioned above do not tally with the information entered by the candidates in his/her application form. The candidates have to be present at the venue: State Council of Educational, Research and Training, Alto, Porvorim – Goa at least half an hour before commencement of Counselling in respective subject.
The subject-wise and subject-wise category wise MERIT list of the candidates applied for B.Ed. Programme 2018-20 was displayed at the office of Directorate of Higher Education, Porvorim. The list and the Counselling Schedule had also emailed to the candidates. The candidates are advised to constantly check their email hence after until the end of admission schedule for B.Ed. Programme 2018-20.
List of school subjects/subject pedagogies offered for the B.Ed programme
- Information and Communication Technology Education (Computer Science)
* In case there is less than required number of qualified candidates for Mathematics then said seats shall be allotted to candidates having UG/PG qualification in Physics on merit and as per reservation policy outlined above. Decision of the admission committee will be final.
** Applicants seeking admissions for ICTE should have Graduation in any of the following-Computer Science (B.Sc), Computer Application (BCA), Electronics (B.Sc).
List of higher secondary school subjects / subject pedagogies
offered for the B.Ed programme at pes’s college of education
- Commerce (Post Graduates only)
- Social Science (Post Graduates in Political Science / Economics / Sociology / Psychology only)
Certificates and TestImonial
Attested photocopies along with the original certificates should be produced at the time of Admissions/Counselling.
- Statement of marks of Graduation/Post Graduation or its equivalent examination.
- Birth Certificate from Competent Authority.
- Certificate of residence
- One recent passport size photograph affixed on the application form
- Applicants claiming seats reserved for SC/ST category should produce Non Migrant Caste Certificate
- An applicant claiming seats reserved for OBC category should produce Caste Certificate (noncreamy layer)
- An applicant claiming seats reserved for children of Freedom Fighters of Goa is required to produce a certificate
- An applicant claiming seat reserved for the children of Goa State/Central Government Employees including Goa State/Central Government/Public Sector Undertaking and Defence Personnel will be required to produce the till date Service Certificate of the parent from the Head of Office/Department about posting of the parent.
- An applicant claiming seats reserved for children of persons staying in Goa for purpose of occupation shall be required to produce a certificate of his/her parent from the employer in case of service or certificate of establishment in case of self employment, indicating the date and period of employment.
- An applicant claiming the seat reserved for the children of Ex-service men shall be required to produce a certificate from the Secretary, Rajya Sainik Board indicating the full name and date and Registration number of ex-serviceman.
- An applicant claiming seats reserved for the children of Goan Natives shall produce a certificate of nativity, (either by birth or by domicile in Goa), either of parents/grandparents from the competent authority, with the certificate that the applicant has passed the qualifying examination from the schools/colleges located outside Goa, but within India.
Details of Fee & Payment
For NIE & GVM the fee structure will be as follows:
|Item Head||Amount (in Rupees)|
|Students Aid Fund||130|
|Information Technology Charges||820|
|University Registration Fees||580|
For PES’s College of Education, the fee structure will be as follows (subject to change):
|College exam fee||500|
|Student aid fund||300|
|Infrastructure Dev. Charges||2000|
Note: All Fees quoted above are for per academic year.