JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2019 – The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) issued the notification for admission in MD/MS/PG Diploma course in the Government Medical Colleges of Srinagar and Jammu, SKIMS-Srinagar & ASCOMS-Jammu. The application process for the same is now closed. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2019 and counselling will be done after successful completion of NEET PG 2019. The allocation of seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for the academic year 2019-20 in various medical Institutions/medical colleges under the ambit of PG Course Regulations shall be undertaken as per procedure prescribed in Postgraduate Medical Education Regulations published by MCI/DCI. Candidates can check the detail of JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2019 through NEET-PG on this page below.
JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2019 through NEET-PG
JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2019 will be based on scores of NEET PG 2019. Candidates who want to take admission in MD/MS/PG Diploma course in J&K can submit their bio-data and documents/Certificates etc. Duration of Postgraduate Medical/Dental Degree Course shall be three years or as notified by MCI/DCI.
Schedule of JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Admission 2019 through NEET PG
|Online application for NEET PG 2019 start from||02 -22 Nov 2018|
|Last date for filling NEET PG 2019 online application||22 Nov 2018|
|Date of NEET PG exam 2019 for J & K candidates|
|Date of declaration of NEET PG 2019 result||31 Jan 2019|
|Online registration for preparation of Provisional State Merit List||23 Feb to
|Last date to complete the deficiencies for PSML||06 March 2019|
|The date for declaration of State Merit List||till Mar 2019|
|Date for submission of Online preferences||11 – 18 Mar 2019|
|Last opportunity to register online who failed to do so||12 Mar 2019|
|Online filling up of preferences mock exercise||14 Mar 2019|
|Filling up of the preferences||15 – 20 Mar 2019|
|Updation/changes in preferences||21 Mar 2019|
|Publication of the First selection list/completion of the first round of counselling||25 Mar – 07 Apr 2019|
|Last date of joining/reporting at allotted College/Course||12 Apr 2019|
|Notification of admission (allotment/upgradation) online basis of 2nd round of counselling.||24 – 26 Apr 2019|
|Last date of joining for the 2nd round of Counselling/Admission||03 May 2019|
|Online/physical round of counselling against unfilled seats, if any, after 2nd round of counselling||If required, will be notified separately|
|Joining time||If required, will be notified separately|
|Mopping up round of admission, if any.||04 May 2019|
|Last date of joining.||12 May 2019|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the Medical Colleges||13 May 2019|
|Cutoff date of admission as per MCI guidelines (last date upto which students can be admitted)||18 May 2019|
|Cutoff date of completion of rotatory internship||31 Mar 2019|
Note: Candidates belonging to J&K who are temporarily residing outside J&K State & have shown domicile other than J&K shall only have to submit documents & affidavit in person in terms of Note-3 of Notice No. 05 of BOPEE dated February 01, 2019.
Various notice regarding JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Admission 2019 has been released. Candidates can check all the notice by JAKBOPEE from the official website. Also, all the relevant notices regarding JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Admission 2019 can be accessed from below provided links.
- Click here to check the notice 25 regarding filling up of MD/MS management seats of Hindu Minority (HM) and Non-Resident Indians (NRI) quota of ASCOMS.
- Click here to check the notice -23 regarding Tentative seat matrix for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma & MDS.
- Click here to check the notice – 11 regarding JKBOPEE filling up of online preferences for allotment of seats in MD/MS/PG Diploma & MDS Courses, 2019.
- Click here to check the notice – 20 regarding online State Merit List/allowing those who could not register themselves up to the prescribed date for NEET PG admission 2019.
- Click here to check the notice – 18 regarding candidates perusing PG/PGD/MDS and those who have left course midway/resigned after a cutoff date not eligible as per SRO-48 of 2018.
- Click here to check the notice – 17 regarding online registration of eligible candidates for preparation of Provisional State Merit List (PSML)- 2019.
- Click here to check the notice – 16 regarding online registration of eligible candidates for preparation of Provisional State Merit List (PSML)- 2019.
- Click here to check the notice -12 regarding online registration of eligible candidates for preparation of Provisional State Merit List (PSML)- 2019.
- Click here to check the notice-11 regarding online registration of eligible candidates for preparation of Provisional State Merit List (PSML)- 2019.
- Click here to check the Instructions regarding NEET PG-2019 online registration for preparation of Provisional State Merit List – NOC from the in-service candidate.
- Click here to check the Instructions regarding NEET PG-2019 online registration for preparation of Provisional State Merit List.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Submission of documents by NEET PG 2019 qualified candidates under Sports category.
The candidates who had qualified NEET examination, 2019 were asked to submit their documents in the BOPEE Office, Jammu/Srinagar in case they claim benefit under sports category quota. The merit list for NEET MD/MS/PGD 2019 has been released, candidates can check the merit list from the link provided below.
- Click here to check the updated Provisional State Merit list (PSML)
- Click here to check the provisional state merit list (PSML) of NEET MD/MS/PG Diploma /MDS candidates 2019.
- Click here to check disposal of representations received from candidates in pursuance of the list of candidates notified under sports category.
- Click here to check the merit list for NEET MD/MS/PGD 2019.
Note: Annexure ‘A’ and Annexure ‘B’ to the Notification No. 12-BOPEE of 2019 dated March 12, 2019 shall only be available on the official websites of the BOPEE jkbopee.gov.in/jakbopee.org.
Registration / Preference Form
For allocation/allotment of the seats in the Colleges/Institutions, Board has devised an Online submission of Preference Form. Candidates have to submit online Preference Form/biodata as may be called by BOPEE in this regard. The Online registration/submission of the Online Preference Form/online counselling has been introduced to avoid candidates’ physical presence in the office and to make the process hassle-free.
Registration: Click here to apply online for JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2019. Process Over
Preference Form: Preference Form for JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2019 will be available at www.jkbopee.gov.in
Application Fee: Candidates desirous of filling up of Preference Form for allotment of seats/colleges shall have to deposit an online fee of Rs. 2000/-. Banking transaction charges will be borne by the applicant. The amount so deposited is not refundable.
Documents to be attached
- Matriculation Certificate
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- MBBS Marks cards
- NEET Result card (wherever applicable)
- State Subject Certificate
- MCI/DCI/State Dental Council Registration Certificate
- Category certificate (wherever applicable)
- Candidates passed MBBS Degree outside country enclose MCI/DCI clearance certificate
- Affidavit to the effect that he/she has not competed or is not likely to compete against the 50% national quota on the all India basis from those candidates who are permanent residents of J&K State but appeared in the NEET 2019 on the basis of their present domicile status.
- NOC for seeking admission in PG/PG Diploma Courses from the competent authority in case of in-service candidates.
- Difficult Area Certificate.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K State.
- The candidates who are the permanent residents of the State of J&K and have appeared in the NEET examination on the basis of their present domicile status shall be eligible to compete against the State seats only after submitting necessary documents and affidavit to the extent that he/she has not competed or is not likely to compete against the 50% national quota on the All India basis.
- The candidate must possess MBBS degree from the University of Jammu/University of Kashmir or an equivalent degree recognised by University of Jammu/University of Kashmir and Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and also registered with Medical/Dental Council (as the case may be) MCI/DCI/SMC/SDC registration is mandatory for NEET-PG 2019 qualifying candidates. Registration Certificate should be produced as per notice or as may be notified by the NBE.
- The candidate must have completed, by or before March 31, 2019, satisfactorily one-year preregistration compulsory rotatory internship in a duly recognized institution as laid down by the University of Jammu / University of Kashmir for registration as a Medical/Dental graduate. As cut off date of having completed internship has already been mentioned by NBE while inviting applications for online test, BOPEE is, therefore, not competent to alter this date and take it beyond March 31, 2019;
- Only such candidates shall be considered for admission for MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses who have qualified NEET 2019, as declared, to have been qualified by National Board of Examinations.
|Category||Cut off score (out of 1200)||Qualifying Criteria|
|General Category (UR)||340||50th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC/ SC-PH/ST PH/)BC-PH||295||40th Percentile|
Note: The cut off merit shall further be subject to, if any, as may be modified and notified by the NBE.
Notwithstanding the number of candidates who have actually qualified examination, Board may restrict the number of candidates to fill in Preference Forms to at least 2.5 times number of seats available. However, a final decision in this regard shall be taken after the Provisional State Merit List is notified and candidates would be informed also. This shall also enable Board to fill up seats as may remain vacant due to various reasons including non-joining, resignation etc by candidates. The intention is to ensure that all seats available in the colleges are filled up and no seat remains vacant on completion of the selection process.
Subject to any other conditions contained hereinabove, the selection to a course/college of a candidate will be made considering his/her position in State Merit List, the preferences given by candidate and by adhering to the reservation rules.
After completion of the first round of counselling (filling up the preference form) and completion of the allotment process by the Board, a Notification indicating the allotment of seats to the candidates will be displayed on website of BOPEE i.e. www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.gov.in and shall be published in the leading English dailies also.
All candidates to whom a seat has been allotted in the 1st round on the basis of Meritcum-Preference will have to compulsorily join college and course so allotted, within prescribed period by completing requisite formalities. i.e. submission of original documents as per list is given in check-list and by submission of such other documents/undertakings as may further be required
Distribution of Seats
Subsequent Round of Counselling
The Board may if it is expedient to do so, conduct the subsequent round of online counselling/physical round of counselling in the same manner as prescribed for the 2nd round of counselling provided that.
The candidates who did not join the college on allotment of a seat after the first round of counselling or on up-gradation of seat and or allotment of the seat during second round shall not be eligible to participate in the subsequent round of counselling. Those candidates, who have been upgraded during the second round shall not be eligible to participate in this round, notwithstanding his/her joining the College.
List of Medical Post Graduates Courses
The list of available medical postgraduate Degree/Diploma courses is given as under
- MD/MS -2019
- MD/MS Anatomy
- MD Anaesthesiology
- MD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- MS ENT
- MD Hospital Administration
- MD General Medicine
- MD Microbiology
- MD/MS Obstetrtics&Gynaecology
- MD/MS Ophthalmology
- MS Orthopaedics
- MD Social & Preventive Medicine/Community Medicine
- MD Pathology
- MD Pediatrics
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Physiology
- MD Psychiatry
- MD Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
- MD Radiotherapy
- MS General Surgery
- MD Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- PG DIPLOMA 2019
- PGD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- GDObstetrtics & Gynaecology
- PGD Ophthalmology
- PGD Pathology
- PGD Pediatrics
- PGD Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
- PGDImmunoHaematology& Blood Transfusion
Fee for government/private colleges are as follows:-
Government Medical College, Srinagar
- For MD/MS students – Rs.20,000/- for three years.
- For Diploma Students – Rs.15,000/- for two years
Government Medical College, Jammu –Rs.19,710/-(for the session 2019-20)
SKIMS – Rs. 61,000/-
Government Dental College, Srinagar – Rs.20,000/-
ASCOMS, Jammu :
- 09 Seats of Government Quota – Rs. 9,00,000/-
- 07 Seats of Management Quota – Rs.9,00,000/-
- 2 NRI seats – US Dollars 21750/-
For more details of J&K MD / MS / PG Diploma 2019 download – Information brochure.