JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission through NEET PG 2021 – JKBOPEE has released the 2nd round counselling schedule for JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2021. Candidates can check the all the detail related to JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission from official website, which is jkbopee.gov.in. JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2021 is based on scores of NEET PG 2021. And seats are allotted to candidates based on inter-se-merit. Get here the complete details of JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2021 through NEET-PG, from this page.
For NEET PG 2021 – Click here
Latest – JKBOPEE has released the 2nd round counselling schedule for JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission through NEET PG 2021
Candidates who want to take admission in the JKBOPEE PG Diploma through NEET 2021 may fill the online preferences for the Counselling process. Candidates can fill the preferences from 25 Jan 2022 to 27 Jan 2022 (mid-night). Candidates can also check the mock exercise of filling the preference available on 24 Jan 2022. Check out the important schedule for JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2021 from below table.
|JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2021||Dates|
|Date to fill the preferences||25 Jan 2022 to 27 Jan 2022 up to mid-night|
|Mock exercise of filling the preference available on||24 Jan 2022|
|Release of 1st provisional selection list||01 Feb 2022|
|Report to the respective colleges allotted w.e.f 1st Round||02 – 06 Feb 2022 till 4.00 pm|
|Clear the deficiencies for admission under under Managements Quota of Hindu Minority (HM) /Non-Resident Indian (NRI) seats by or before||09 Feb 2022 (till 2:00 P.M)|
|2nd Round counselling dates|
|counselling dates||22 Feb 2022 – 1 to 300: Ranks|
23 Feb 2022 – 301 to 600: Ranks
24 Feb 2022 – 600 to 907: Ranks
Latest Updates on JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2021
18 February 2022: JKBOPEE has released the 2nd round counselling schedule for JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2021. Check the complete notice from below image or Download notice PDF.
05 February 2022: JKBOPEE has released the notice for admission to NEET-PG-2021 courses in ASCOMS under Managements Quota of Hindu Minority (HM) /Non-Resident Indian (NRI) seats. Check the complete notice from below image or Download notice PDF.
JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2021 Selection List
JKBOPEE has released the provisional selection list of NEET MD/MS/ PG Diploma courses 2021, for candidates belong to the UT of J&K/Ladakh. After that selected candidates are advised to report to the respective colleges allotted as per schedule. The direct link to check the selection list is provided below.
Selection List: Click here to check the JKBOPEE MD, MS, PG Diploma Admission 2021 1st Provisional Selection List for UT of J and K, Ladakh.
JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2021 Merit List
Candidates whose applications is accepted by the authority can download the provisional merit list. The link to download the merit list is provided below. This list mentions the name of the candidates, NEET Rank, category, total score, and UT Rank. Candidates who are included in the list will be called for the counselling.
Merit List: Click here to check the JKBOPEE MD, MS, PG Diploma Admission 2021 Provisional Merit List for UT of J.K and Ladakh.
List of Medical Post Graduates Courses
The list of available medical postgraduate Degree / Diploma courses is given as under
- MD / MS -2021
- MD / MS Anatomy
- MD Anaesthesiology
- MD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- MS ENT
- MD Hospital Administration
- MD General Medicine
- MD Microbiology
- MD / MS Obstetrtics&Gynaecology
- MD / MS Ophthalmology
- MS Orthopaedics
- MD Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
- MD Pathology
- MD Pediatrics
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Physiology
- MD Psychiatry
- MD Radio Diagnosis / Radiology
- MD Radiotherapy
- MS General Surgery
- MD Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- PG DIPLOMA 2021
- PGD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- GDObstetrtics & Gynaecology
- PGD Ophthalmology
- PGD Orthopaedics
- PGD Pathology
- PGD Pediatrics
- PGD Radio Diagnosis / Radiology
- PGD ImmunoHaematology& Blood Transfusion
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2021 Registration Form
JKBOPEE will start the registration process for PG Courses (MD / MS / PGD and MDS). The registration link is made available online at the BOPEE website which is http://www.ikbopee.gov.in / jakbopee.org. Candidates are advised to go through instructions carefully before applying.
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The given eligibility criteria are based on the previous year:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K State.
- The candidates who are the permanent residents of the State of J&K and have appeared in the NEET examination on the basis of their present domicile status shall be eligible to compete against the State seats only after submitting necessary documents and affidavit to the extent that he / she has not competed or is not likely to compete against the 50% national quota on the All India basis.
- Candidates who have studied / qualified MBBS / BDS from the State of Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% quota seats. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under Central Pool Seats) to do MBBS / BDS from Medical Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir shall be eligible for All India 50% Quota seats.
- The candidate must possess MBBS / BDS degree from the University of Jammu / University of Kashmir or an equivalent degree recognised by University of Jammu / University of Kashmir and Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and also registered with Medical/Dental Council (as the case may be) MCI / DCI / SMC / SDC registration is mandatory for NEET-PG 2020 qualifying candidates. Registration Certificate should be produced as per notice or as may be notified by the NBE.
- The candidate must have completed, by or before March 31, 2020, satisfactorily one-year preregistration compulsory rotatory internship in a duly recognized institution as laid down by the University of Jammu / University of Kashmir for registration as a Medical / Dental graduate. As cut off date of having completed internship has already been mentioned by NBE while inviting applications for online test, BOPEE is, therefore, not competent to alter this date and take it beyond March 31, 2020;
- Only such candidates shall be considered for admission for PG Diploma Courses who have qualified NEET 2020, as declared, to have been qualified by National Board of Examinations.
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the tentative seat matrix for JKBOPEE PG Admission 2021 for MD/ MS from below. As per last year details.
Click here to download the revised tentative seat matrix for MDS.
Total Management Seats of ASCOMS = 23
|Open Merit (OM)||06|
|Hindu Minority (HM)||12|
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2021 Counselling Process
The first stage of the counselling process is registration. Candidates have to go on the official website and fill the online application form. Enter all the required details in the application form upload the scanned copies of documents. Candidates have to upload the given below documents in the application form:
- Class 10 (Matric) Certifiate for DOB proof
- Permanent Residence Certificate. (Mandatory for all)
- Mark sheets of all years of the qualifying exam
- Category certificate (Wherever Applicable)
- MBBS/ BDS Degree Certificate
- MCI/ DCI/ State Medical/ Dental Council Registration Certificate.
- NEET Scorecard
- Difficult Area Certificate (Wherever Applicable)
- NOC from Competent Authority in case of the in-service candidate.
- Rotary Internship Certificate
- Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS Degree from outside country to enclose MCI/DCI clearance/recognition certificate.
- EWS Certificate
- Any other required affidavit
Stage 2: Declaration of Provisional Merit List
After the registration and document verification, BOPEE prepares a Provisional Merit List (PML) indicating category status of the candidate. The candidates who have qualified the NEET examination, 2020 are asked to submit their documents in the BOPEE Office, Jammu/Srinagar in case they claim benefit under sports category quota. The merit list for NEET PG 2020 is released on the official website.
Stage 3: Allotment of Seats
For allocation/allotment of the seats in the Colleges/Institutions, Board has devised an Online submission of Preference Form. Candidates have to submit online Preference Form / biodata as may be called by BOPEE in this regard. The Online registration / submission of the Online Preference Form/online counselling has been introduced to avoid candidates’ physical presence in the office and to make the process hassle-free.
Candidates desirous of filling up of Preference Form for allotment of seats/colleges shall have to deposit an online fees of 2000/- through POS Machines available in the BOPEE Office Srinagar/Jammu on their respective date of counselling.
Document to be Required at the Time of Counselling
The candidates selected for admission for the courses/college shall report to the college/institution selected and produce the other documents as may be required by the College/Institution along with the following:
- Matriculation Certificate
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate (by or before 31st March 2020)
- MBBS Marks cards;
- NEET Result card (wherever applicable).
- State Subject Certificate.
- MCI / State Medical Council Registration Certificate (should be in possession or have obtained within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled).
- Candidates who have passed MBBS Degree from outside country to enclose MCI clearance/recognition certificate.
- NOC for seeking admission in PGD Courses from the competent authority in case of in-service candidates.
- Proof of Identity by way of Adhaar Card, Driving License, Passport or any other verification document of identity as may be accepted by the Institute;
- Any other document(s) as may be deemed necessary by the College.
Distribution of Seats
Seats are distributed on the basis of inter-se-merit for different categories. Candidates can check the distributes of seats as below. The given distribution of seat is based on previous year for reference purpose.
|Open Merit category||75%|
|Resident of Backward Areas||10%|
|Resident of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control||2%|
|Weak and Underprivileged classes (Social Cases)||1%|
|Children of defence personnel/ Para Military Forces and State Police Personnel||2%|
|Candidates possessing outstanding Proficiency in Sports||1%|
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2021 Upgradation Round
Vacant seats are filled during 2nd round of counselling. Those candidates who could not get a seat during 1st round of counselling are eligible to take participate in the up-gradation round of counselling. Candidates have to fill in their choices again for the subsequent round of counselling. The preference filled by the candidate during 1st round of counselling might get cancelled and it is not applicable for another round. Vacant seats are filled based on merit-cum-preference.
The candidate applying for the up-gradation round have to submit an online willingness to affect that he/ she can participate in the up-gradation round. The candidate who gets a seat during the up-gradation round is required to join the college within the prescribed time as may be notified by the board.
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2021 Cut Off
Candidates can check the cutoff score to take admission in MD / MS / PGD/ MDS courses from below:
|Course||Category||Cut off score|
|MDS||OM (including JKPM/CDP/Sports/EWS)||286|
|MD/MS/PGD||OM (including JKPM/CDP/Sports/EWS)||366|
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Based on last year’s information, the fee for government/private colleges are as follows.
|Government Medical College, Srinagar (For MD/MS students)||Rs. 20,000|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar (For Diploma Students)||Rs. 15,000|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||Rs. 19,710|
|Government Dental College, Srinagar||Rs. 20,000|
|ASCOMS, Jammu||Rs. 9,00,000|
ASCOMS, Jammu :
- 09 Seats of Government Quota – Rs. 9,00,000/-
- 06 Seats of Management Quota / 12 Hindu Minority – Rs.9,00,000/-
- 5 NRI seats – US Dollars 21750/-
Official Website: jkbopee.gov.in
Candidates can download the previous year information brochure for reference – click here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.