|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2017 – The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) has issued had issued the notification for admission in MD/MS/PG Diploma course in the Government Medical Colleges of Srinagar and Jammu, SKIMS-Srinagar & ASCOMS-Jammu. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2017. Candidates can check the detail of JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2017 through NEET PG on this page given below.
Latest: – 5th Allotment list has been published. Check the details below.
JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2017 through NEET PG
JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2017 will be based on scores of NEET PG 2017. Candidates who want to take admission in MD/MS/PG Diploma course in J&K can submit their bio-data and documents/Certificates etc.
Schedule for the JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma 2017 is given below.
|Online application for NEET 2017 start from||26 Sep 2016|
|Last date for filling NEET PG 2017 online application||7 Nov 2016|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test||5 – 13 Dec 2016|
|Counselling||Click here for NEET PG Counselling|
JAKBOPEE Seat Allotment 2017
1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Allotment list for JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2017 has been published officially, Which can also be checked through the link provided below.
- Check 5th Allotment List
- Check 4th Allotment List
- Check 3rd Allotment List
- Check 2nd Allotment List
- Check 1st Allotment List
JAKBOPEE Seat Matrix 2017
The Updated seat matrix for MD/MS/PG Diploma is hereby notified for general information of the competing candidates which shall be available on the website.
- Click Here to check Updated seat matrix for MD/MS/PG Diploma 2017.
- The Seat Matrix is Provisional/Tentative
- The candidates who have been declared to have qualified by National Board of Examinations may furnish their comments, if they choose to do so, within a period of three days along with any documentary support which shall be examined by the Board.
- The Rural Service seats shall be filled up strictly in accordance with MCI Regulation proviso 9(2)d read with the Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgement in the case titled Dinesh Singh Chauhan v/s State of U.P. and others.
- The relevant extract of the MCI Regulation and the Honble Supreme Court Judgement is availbale on the BOPEE website.
- The reservation for specially abled (with locomotory disabilty of lower limbs) shall be provided in accordance with Regulation 9(1)a of the MCI Regulations which may affect the Seat Matrix. Such candidates shall have to be examined by the designated Medical Boards
- The eligibility for CDP, SP etc. shall be strictly as per MCI Regulations
JAKBOPEE Document Verification 2017
NEET PG 2017 candidates have been advised to deposit their documents in the Board office, Jammu/Srinagar along with production of original certificates the following schedule is further notified for facilitation of the candidates:-
Documents Verification Schedule for MD/MS/PG Diploma 2017 Candidates
The candidates are advised to approach the Board office as per the above schedule. Eligible candidates, if any, whose TestingID is not in range given above may contact BOPEE office.
Important instructions for Document Verification
- No proxy candidate shall be allowed to deposit the documents on behalf of any candidate. Therefore, candiates must come in person to the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu for the verfication of their documents.
- Candidates shall be identified by valid identity proofs. Therefore, candidates must necessarily carry along with them their identity proof like Passport, Aadhar Card, and Driving Liscence and also deposit one self atested copy of the same as part of their documents.
- Candidates shall also be required to submit along with their documents a self attested copy of the Neet PG Medical Entrance Test-2017 Score Card and Admit Card dowbloaded by them from the NEET website.
- In case a candidate is not able to present the documents in person for the reasons like being outside the country/state or due to ill health, as the case may be, he/she may authorise any person preferably member of the family (father/mother/brother/sister/husband/wife) to deposit the same. The scanned copies of checklist form will, however, be signed by the candidate along with photograph of the candidate. A photograph of the authorised person indicating the relationship with the candidate like father/ mother/ brother/ sister/ husband/ wife will also be attested by a gazetted officer.
- Although it has been mentioned in Public Notice dated 27-01-2017 that the candidates must have completed the mandatory rotatory internship by 10th of February, 2017, yet the matter has been examined further and in light of conditions mentioned at the time of filling up of NEET form, the internship certificate shall be produced before 31st of March, 2017. Therefore, the candidates who are undergoing internship may get the certificate from the college indicating the likely date they shall be completing the rotatory internship. Their acceptence of documents shall not be denied on this count. However, the cut off date for production of rotatory internship certificate shall be before 31st of March, 2017.