JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2018 – The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) issued the notification for admission in MD/MS/PG Diploma course in the Government Medical Colleges of Srinagar and Jammu, SKIMS-Srinagar & ASCOMS-Jammu. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2018. The allocation of seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for academic year 2018-19 in various medical Institutions/medical colleges under the ambit of PG Course Regulations shall be undertaken as per procedure prescribed in Postgraduate Medical Education Regulations published by MCI/DCI. Candidates can check the detail of JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2018 through NEET PG on this page below.
JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2018 through NEET PG
JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2018 will be based on scores of NEET PG 2018. Candidates who want to take admission in MD/MS/PG Diploma course in J&K can submit their bio-data and documents/Certificates etc. Duration of Postgraduate Medical/Dental Degree Course shall be three years or as notified by MCI/DCI.
Schedule of JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Admission 2018 through NEET PG
|Online application for NEET 2018 start from||31 Oct 2017|
|Last date for filling NEET PG 2018 online application||27 Nov 2017|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test||07 Jan 2018|
|Online Registration starts||11 Jan 2018|
|Submission of NEET Result Card & Admit Card for Sports Category candidates||05 Feb 2018|
|Last date for Online Registration & Document Uploading||13 Mar 2018|
|Last date for Document Uploading||13 Mar 2018|
|Tentative merit list as per NEET result||15 Mar 2018|
|Operative seat matrix||20 Mar 2018|
|Mock exercise||21 Mar 2018|
|filling up preferences||29 Mar 2018|
|Updation of preferences||29 Mar 2018|
|Payment of Fee||31 Mar 2018|
|Publication of the First selection list/completion of the first round of counselling||04 to 15 Apr 2018|
|Last date of joining/reporting at allotted College/Course||By 22 Apr 2018|
|Filling up of preference forms Second round of counselling/admission for vacancies (unfilled)||Between 24 to 27 Apr 2018|
|Notification of admission (allotment/upgradation) online basis of 2nd round of counselling.||Between 29 & 30 Apr 2018|
|Last date of joining for the 2nd round of Counselling/Admission||07 May 2018|
|Online/physical round of counselling against unfilled seats, if any, after 2nd round of counselling||11 & 12 May 2018|
|Joining time||Up to 15 May 2018|
|Conversion of category seats||17 & 18 May 2018|
|Last date of joining||22 May 2018|
|Mopping up round of admission, if any||24 to 27 May 2018|
|Commencement of academic session||01 May 2018|
|Cut off date of admission as per MCI guidelines (last date upto which students can be admitted)||31 May 2018|
|Cut off date of completion of rotatory internship||31 May 2018|
- Click Here to check the notice regarding filling up of preferences/payment fee.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding filling up of Management Seats.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding clarification of eligibility of candidates under difficult area services.
Provisional State Merit List
After verification of the documents of the candidates, who have qualified the NEET examination, 2018, and updation of their records, BOPEE has prepared a provisional State Merit List (PSML) indicating category status of candidates also. Candidates can check the merit list from the link provided below.
- Click Here to check the Merit list for JAKOBEE MD/MS/PG Diploma as on March 20, 2018
- Click here to check the Merit list for JAKOBEE MD/MS/PG Diploma as on March 15, 2018
- Click Here to check notice regarding the release of Rank in case of result withheld candidates.
Note: In case, if the merit of two or more candidates is equal in the PSML, the interse merit/rank of the candidates shall be determined on the basis of the rank assigned to such candidates by the NBE at the time of declaration of the result.The selection of a candidate for a course/college will be done on the basis of State Merit List and preferences given by the candidate in J&K PG Medical 2018 admission forms.
Registration / Preference Form
For allocation/allotment of the seats in the Colleges/Institutions, Board has devised an Online submission of Preference Form. Candidates have to submit online Preference Form/biodata as may be called by BOPEE in this regard. The Online registration/submission of the Online Preference Form/online counselling has been introduced to avoid candidates’ physical presence in the office and to make the process hassle free.
Application Fee: Candidates desirous of filling up of Preference Form for allotment of seats/colleges shall have to deposit an online fee of Rs. 2000/-. Banking transaction charges will be borne by the applicant. Amount so deposited is not refundable.
Application process is now over…!!
Documents to be attached
- Matriculation Certificate
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- MBBS Marks cards
- NEET Result card (wherever applicable)
- State Subject Certificate
- MCI/DCI/State Dental Council Registration Certificate
- Category certificate (wherever applicable)
- Candidates passed MBBS Degree outside country enclose MCI/DCI clearance certificate
- Affidavit to the effect that he/she has not competed or is not likely to compete against the 50% national quota on the all India basis from those candidates who are permanent residents of J&K State but appeared in the NEET 2018 on the basis of their present domicile status.
- NOC for seeking admission in PG/PG Diploma Courses from the competent authority in case of in-service candidates.
- Difficult Area Certificate.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K State.
- The candidates who are the permanent residents of the State of J&K and have appeared in the NEET examination on the basis of their present domicile status shall be eligible to compete against the State seats only after submitting necessary documents and affidavit to the extent that he/she has not competed or is not likely to compete against the 50% national quota on the All India basis.
- The candidate must possess MBBS degree from the University of Jammu/University of Kashmir or an equivalent degree recognised by University of Jammu/University of Kashmir and Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and also registered with Medical/Dental Council (as the case may be) MCI/DCI/SMC/SDC registration is mandatory for NEET-PG 2018 qualifying candidates. Registration Certificate should be produced as per notice or as may be notified by the NBE.
- The candidate must have completed, by or before March 31, 2018, satisfactorily one year preregistration compulsory rotatory internship in a duly recognized institution as laid down by the University of Jammu / University of Kashmir for registration as a Medical/Dental graduate. As cut off date of having completed internship has already been mentioned by NBE while inviting applications for online test, BOPEE is, therefore, not competent to alter this date and take it beyond March 31, 2018;
- Only such candidates shall be considered for admission for MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses who have qualified NEET 2018, as declared, to have been qualified by National Board of Examinations.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 1200)|
|General Category (UR)||50th Percentile||321|
|SC/ST/OBC/ SC-PH/ST PH/)BC-PH||40th Percentile||281|
Notwithstanding number of candidates who have actually qualified examination, Board may restrict number of candidates to fill in Preference Forms to at least 2.5 times number of seats available. However, a final decision in this regard shall be taken after the Provisional State Merit List is notified and candidates would be informed also. This shall also enable Board to fill up seats as may remain vacant due to various reasons including non-joining, resignation etc by candidates. Intention is to ensure that all seats available in the colleges are filled up and no seat remains vacant on completion of the selection process.
Subject to any other conditions contained hereinabove, the selection to a course/college of a candidate will be made considering his/her position in State Merit List, the preferences given by candidate and by adhering to the reservation rules.
After completion of the first round of counselling (filling up the preference form) and completion of the allotment process by the Board, a Notification indicating the allotment of seats to the candidates will be displayed on website of BOPEE i.e. www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.gov.in and shall be published in the leading English dailies also.
All candidates to whom a seat has been allotted in the 1st round on the basis of Meritcum-Preference will have to compulsorily join college and course so allotted, within prescribed period by completing requisite formalities. i.e. submission of original documents as per list given in check-list and by submission of such other documents/undertakings as may further be required
A reserved category candidate, if selected against the open merit seat may be considered for allotment of discipline/stream/college allocable to him in his respective category on the basis on his merit and preference. The left over disciplines/stream/college in the open merit category shall be allotted to the reserved category candidates who get selected consequent upon the reserved category candidates getting selected in the open merit category. Postgraduate seats left unfilled in an academic year, shall not be carried forward to the next or subsequent academic year.
Subsequent Round of Counselling
The Board may, if it is expedient to do so, conduct subsequent round of online counselling/physical round of counselling in the same manner as prescribed for 2nd round of counselling provided that.
The candidates who did not join the college on allotment of a seat after first round of counselling or on upgradation of seat and or allotment of seat during second round shall not be eligible to participate in the subsequent round of counselling. Those candidates, who have been upgraded during the second round shall not be eligible to participate in this round, notwithstanding his/her joining the College.
List of Medical Post Graduates Courses
The list of available medical postgraduate Degree/Diploma courses is given as under
- MD/MS -2018
- MD/MS Anatomy
- MD Anaesthesiology
- MD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- MS ENT
- MD Hospital Administration
- MD General Medicine
- MD Microbiology
- MD/MS Obstetrtics&Gynaecology
- MD/MS Ophthalmology
- MS Orthopaedics
- MD Social & Preventive Medicine/Community Medicine
- MD Pathology
- MD Pediatrics
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Physiology
- MD Psychiatry
- MD Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
- MD Radiotherapy
- MS General Surgery
- MD Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- PG DIPLOMA 2018
- PGD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- GDObstetrtics & Gynaecology
- PGD Ophthalmology
- PGD Pathology
- PGD Pediatrics
- PGD Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
- PGDImmunoHaematology& Blood Transfusion
JAKBOPEE Seat Matrix 2018
The Updated seat matrix for MD/MS/PG Diploma is hereby notified for general information of the competing canddates which shall be available on the website.
For MD / MS
For PG Diploma
Fee for government/private colleges are as follows:-
Government Medical College, Srinagar
- For MD/MS students – Rs.20,000/- for three years.
- For Diploma Students – Rs.15,000/- for two years
Government Medical College, Jammu – Rs.18,955/-(for the session 2017-18)
SKIMS – Rs. 61,000/
Government Dental College, Srinagar – Rs.22,000/-
ASCOMS, Jammu :
- 09 Seats of Government Quota – Rs. 9,00,000/
- 07 seats of Management Quota – Rs.9,00,000/-
- 2 NRI seats – US Dollars 21750/-
For more details of J&K MD / MS / PG Diploma 2018 check – Information brochure.