JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission through NEET PG 2020 – JKBOPEE has released provisional selection list for Mop Up round of MD/MS/PG Diploma candidates in open merit. Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test has released the notification for 2nd Round Counselling and seat matrix as well. It is going to be conducted physically. Candidate can get admission into the various programmes under JK PG Diploma Admission. JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2020 shall be based on scores of NEET PG 2020. And seats are allotted to candidates based on inter-se-merit. Get here the complete details of JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2020 through NEET-PG, from this page.
- JKBOPEE has released Provisional Selection List for Mop-Up Round of MD/MS/PG Diploma candidates. Scroll down to check.
- Tentative Seat Matrix of MD/MS/PGD for mopup/3rd round of counselling is available now.
- JKBOPEE has released the notice for Grant of Extension in time for surrender seat(s) / submission of resignations by NEET PG 2020 candidates. Scroll down to check.
- JKBOPEE has released the Upgradation/allotment List of candidates of NEET MDS, 2020 2nd Round of Counselling Notice. Scroll down to get the details..
JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission through NEET-PG 2020
Candidates who want to take admission in PG Diploma course in J&K can submit their bio-data and documents / certificates etc. Duration of Postgraduate Medical / Dental Degree Course shall be three years or as notified by MCI / DCI. Candidates can check the schedule for JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2020 here.
Schedule of JKBOPEE PG Admission through NEET PG 2020
|Start Date of online registration and submission of documents||13 Mar 2020|
|Last date to register and submit documents|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||10 Apr 2020|
|Mock Exercise||19-20 Apr 2020|
|Filling up the preferences for seat alottment|
|Updation/Change in preference||28 Apr 2020 up to 2 pm|
|Candidates Reporting at the College|
11 May 2020
|Last date to submit an application for MD/MS under HM/NRI |
Management Quota in ASCOMS
|2nd Round Counselling for MDMS/PGD Operative Seat Matrix|
|29 May 2020|
|Candidates shall have to join the allotted college||12 Jun 2020|
JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission 2020 2nd Round Counselling Details
The Board is going to conduct a second round of counseling physically, because of some technical issue faced regarding the conduct of counseling in online mode. Only 100 candidates are going to be invited on a day for counseling procedure. The participating candidates must report at BOPEE Office Srinagar / Jammu well in time along with Aadhaar Card and NEET PG Scorecard in person.
- Click here to check the Notice regarding Dr. Naseem Chauhan Vs Union Territory of J&K & Ors on notified the reduced percentile cut off marks for NEET PG.
- Click here to check the Provisional Selection List for Mop-Up Round of MD/MS/PG Diploma candidates (Open Merit).
- Click here to check the Tentative Seat Matrix of MD/MS/PGD for mopup/3rd round of counselling
- Click here to download the notice for Grant of Extension in time for surrender seats and submission of resignations by NEET PG 2020 candidates.
- Click here to download Upgradation/allotment of candidates of NEET MDS, 2020 2nd Round of Counselling Notice.
- Click here to download Option/preference form for MDS 2nd Round Counselling which will be held on June 06, 2020.
- Click Here to download MDMS/PGD Seat Matrix for 2nd round of counseling to be operated on June 03, 2020 (Day-7)
- Click here to download MDMS/PGD Seat Matrix for 2nd round of counselling to be operated on June 02, 2020 (Day-6)
- Click here to download MDMS/PGD Seat Matrix for 2nd round of counselling to be operated on May 31, 2020 (Day-5)
- Click here to download MDMS/PGD Seat Matrix for 2nd round of counselling to be operated on May 30, 2020 (Day-4)
- Click here to download MDMS/PGD Seat Matrix for 2nd round of counselling to be operated on May 30, 2020 (Day-3)
- Click here to download MDMS/PGD Seat Matrix for 2nd round of counselling.
- Click here to check the detailed notification for Round 2 of JKBOPEE PG Counselling 2020.
Seat Matrix for Round 2 (Day-7)
Seat Matrix for Round 2 (Day-6)
Seat Matrix for Round 2 (Day-5)
Seat Matrix for Round 2 (Day-4)
Seat Matrix for Round 2 (Day-3)
Seat Matrix for Round 2
Notice for Provisional Merit List for JKBOPEE PG Admission 2020
Candidates whose application will be accepted by the authority can download the provisional merit list. The link to download the merit list has been provided here. This list mentions the name of the candidates, NEET Rank, category, total score, and UT Rank. Candidates who are included in the list will be called for the counseling.
- Click here to check the notice for JKBOPEE PG (MD./MS/PGD and MDS) Provisional Admission extended date.
- Click here to download the Updated Provisional Merit List
- Click here to download the provisional merit list.
- Click here to check the JKBOPEE PG Diploma Admission Notice for Management Quota Admission.
List of Medical Post Graduates Courses
The list of available medical postgraduate Degree / Diploma courses is given as under
- MD / MS -2020
- MD / MS Anatomy
- MD Anaesthesiology
- MD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- MS ENT
- MD Hospital Administration
- MD General Medicine
- MD Microbiology
- MD / MS Obstetrtics&Gynaecology
- MD / MS Ophthalmology
- MS Orthopaedics
- MD Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
- MD Pathology
- MD Pediatrics
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Physiology
- MD Psychiatry
- MD Radio Diagnosis / Radiology
- MD Radiotherapy
- MS General Surgery
- MD Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- PG DIPLOMA 2020
- PGD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- GDObstetrtics & Gynaecology
- PGD Ophthalmology
- PGD Orthopaedics
- PGD Pathology
- PGD Pediatrics
- PGD Radio Diagnosis / Radiology
- PGD ImmunoHaematology& Blood Transfusion
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2020 Registration Form
JKBOPEE has started the registration process for PG Courses (MD / MS / PGD and MDS). The registration link is made available online at BOPEE websites which is www.ikbopee.gov.in / jakbopee.org. Candidates are advised to go through instructions carefully before applying.
Application Process is over now!!
- Click here to Apply Online
- Click Here to Login
- Click Here to recover Student ID
- Click Here to activate your account
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The given eligibility criteria are based on the previous year:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K State.
- The candidates who are the permanent residents of the State of J&K and have appeared in the NEET examination on the basis of their present domicile status shall be eligible to compete against the State seats only after submitting necessary documents and affidavit to the extent that he / she has not competed or is not likely to compete against the 50% national quota on the All India basis.
- Candidates who have studied / qualified MBBS / BDS from the State of Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% quota seats. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under Central Pool Seats) to do MBBS / BDS from Medical Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir shall be eligible for All India 50% Quota seats.
- The candidate must possess MBBS / BDS degree from the University of Jammu / University of Kashmir or an equivalent degree recognised by University of Jammu / University of Kashmir and Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and also registered with Medical/Dental Council (as the case may be) MCI / DCI / SMC / SDC registration is mandatory for NEET-PG 2020 qualifying candidates. Registration Certificate should be produced as per notice or as may be notified by the NBE.
- The candidate must have completed, by or before March 31, 2020, satisfactorily one-year preregistration compulsory rotatory internship in a duly recognized institution as laid down by the University of Jammu / University of Kashmir for registration as a Medical / Dental graduate. As cut off date of having completed internship has already been mentioned by NBE while inviting applications for online test, BOPEE is, therefore, not competent to alter this date and take it beyond March 31, 2020;
- Only such candidates shall be considered for admission for PG Diploma Courses who have qualified NEET 2020, as declared, to have been qualified by National Board of Examinations.
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the tentative seat matrix for JKBOPEE PG Admission 2020 for MD/ MS from below.
Click here to download the revised tentative seat matrix for MDS.
Total Management Seats of ASCOMS = 23
|Open Merit (OM)||06|
|Hindu Minority (HM)||12|
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2020 Counselling Process
The first stage of the counselling process is registration. Candidates have to go on the official website and fill the online application form. Enter all the required details in the application form upload the scanned copies of documents. Candidates have to upload the given below documents in the application form:
- Class 10 (Matric) Certifiate for DOB proof
- Permanent Residence Certificate. (Mandatory for all)
- Mark sheets of all years of the qualifying exam
- Category certificate (Wherever Applicable)
- MBBS/ BDS Degree Certificate
- MCI/ DCI/ State Medical/ Dental Council Registration Certificate.
- NEET Scorecard
- Difficult Area Certificate (Wherever Applicable)
- NOC from Competent Authority in case of the in-service candidate.
- Rotary Internship Certificate
- Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS Degree from outside country to enclose MCI/DCI clearance/recognition certificate.
- EWS Certificate
- Any other required affidavit
Stage 2: Declaration of Provisional Merit List
After the registration and document verification, BOPEE prepares a Provisional Merit List (PML) indicating category status of the candidate. The candidates who have qualified the NEET examination, 2020 are asked to submit their documents in the BOPEE Office, Jammu/Srinagar in case they claim benefit under sports category quota. The merit list for NEET PG 2020 is released on the official website.
Stage 3: Allotment of Seats
For allocation/allotment of the seats in the Colleges/Institutions, Board has devised an Online submission of Preference Form. Candidates have to submit online Preference Form / biodata as may be called by BOPEE in this regard. The Online registration / submission of the Online Preference Form/online counselling has been introduced to avoid candidates’ physical presence in the office and to make the process hassle-free.
Candidates desirous of filling up of Preference Form for allotment of seats/colleges shall have to deposit an online fee. Banking transaction charges are borne by the applicant. The amount so deposited is not refundable.
Document to be Required at the Time of Counselling
The candidates selected for admission for the courses/college shall report to the college/institution selected and produce the other documents as may be required by the College/Institution along with the following:
- Matriculation Certificate
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate (by or before 31st March 2020)
- MBBS Marks cards;
- NEET Result card (wherever applicable).
- State Subject Certificate.
- MCI / State Medical Council Registration Certificate (should be in possession or have obtained within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled).
- Candidates who have passed MBBS Degree from outside country to enclose MCI clearance/recognition certificate.
- NOC for seeking admission in PGD Courses from the competent authority in case of in-service candidates.
- Proof of Identity by way of Adhaar Card, Driving License, Passport or any other verification document of identity as may be accepted by the Institute;
- Any other document(s) as may be deemed necessary by the College.
Distribution of Seats
Seats are distributed on the basis of inter-se-merit for different categories. Candidates can check the distributes of seats as below. The given distribution of seat is based on previous year for reference purpose.
|Open Merit category||75%|
|Resident of Backward Areas||10%|
|Resident of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control||2%|
|Weak and Underprivileged classes (Social Cases)||1%|
|Children of defence personnel/ Para Military Forces and State Police Personnel||2%|
|Candidates possessing outstanding Proficiency in Sports||1%|
Click here to check the Revised Seat Matrix for MDS – 2020
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2020 Upgradation Round
Vacant seats are filled during 2nd round of counselling. Those candidates who could not get a seat during 1st round of counselling are eligible to take participate in the up-gradation round of counselling. Candidates have to fill their choices again for the subsequent round of counselling. The preference filled by the candidate during 1st round of counselling might get cancelled and it is not applicable for another round. Vacant seats are filled based on merit-cum-preference.
The candidate applying for the up-gradation round have to submit an online willingness to affect that he/ she can participate in the up-gradation round. The candidate who get a seat during up-gradation round is required to join the college within the prescribed time as may be notified by the board.
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2020 Cut Off
Candidates can check the cutoff score to take admission in MD / MS / PGD/ MDS courses from below:
|Course||Category||Cut off score|
|MDS||OM (including JKPM/CDP/Sports/EWS)||286|
|MD/MS/PGD||OM (including JKPM/CDP/Sports/EWS)||366|
JKBOPEE PG Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Based on last year’s information, fee for government/private colleges are as follows.
|Government Medical College, Srinagar (For MD/MS students)||Rs. 20,000|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar (For Diploma Students)||Rs. 15,000|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||Rs. 19,710|
|Government Dental College, Srinagar||Rs. 20,000|
|ASCOMS, Jammu||Rs. 9,00,000|
ASCOMS, Jammu :
- 09 Seats of Government Quota – Rs. 9,00,000/-
- 06 Seats of Management Quota / 12 Hindu Minority – Rs.9,00,000/-
- 5 NRI seats – US Dollars 21750/-
Official Website: jkbopee.gov.in
Candidates can download the previous year information brochure for reference – click here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.