JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2018 – The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) will issue the notification for admission in MD/MS/PG Diploma course in the Government Medical Colleges of Srinagar and Jammu, SKIMS-Srinagar & ASCOMS-Jammu. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2018. Candidates can check the detail of JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2018 through NEET PG on this page given below.
JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2018 through NEET PG
JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission 2018 will be based on scores of NEET PG 2018. Candidates who want to take admission in MD/MS/PG Diploma course in J&K can submit their bio-data and documents/Certificates etc.
Schedule for the JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma 2018 is given below.
|Online application for NEET 2018 start from||Last week of Sep 2017|
|Last date for filling NEET PG 2018 online application||1st week of Nov 2017|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test||1st/2nd week of Dec 2017|
|Counselling||Click here for NEET PG Counselling|
JAKBOPEE Seat Matrix 2018
The Updated seat matrix for MD/MS/PG Diploma is hereby notified for general information of the competing candidates which shall be available on the website.
- Click Here to check Updated seat matrix for MD/MS/PG Diploma 2018 (link will be updated here).
- The Seat Matrix is Provisional/Tentative
- The candidates who have been declared to have qualified by National Board of Examinations may furnish their comments, if they choose to do so, within a period of three days along with any documentary support which shall be examined by the Board.
- The Rural Service seats shall be filled up strictly in accordance with MCI Regulation proviso 9(2)d read with the Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgement in the case titled Dinesh Singh Chauhan v/s State of U.P. and others.
- The relevant extract of the MCI Regulation and the Honble Supreme Court Judgement is availbale on the BOPEE website.
- The reservation for specially abled (with locomotory disabilty of lower limbs) shall be provided in accordance with Regulation 9(1)a of the MCI Regulations which may affect the Seat Matrix. Such candidates shall have to be examined by the designated Medical Boards
- The eligibility for CDP, SP etc. shall be strictly as per MCI Regulations
JAKBOPEE Document Verification 2018
NEET PG 2018 candidates have been advised to deposit their documents in the Board office, Jammu/Srinagar along with production of original certificates the following schedule is further notified for facilitation of the candidates:-
Important instructions for Document Verification
- No proxy candidate shall be allowed to deposit the documents on behalf of any candidate. Therefore, candiates must come in person to the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu for the verfication of their documents.
- Candidates shall be identified by valid identity proofs. Therefore, candidates must necessarily carry along with them their identity proof like Passport, Aadhar Card, and Driving Liscence and also deposit one self atested copy of the same as part of their documents.
- Candidates shall also be required to submit along with their documents a self attested copy of the Neet PG Medical Entrance Test-2018 Score Card and Admit Card dowbloaded by them from the NEET website.
- In case a candidate is not able to present the documents in person for the reasons like being outside the country/state or due to ill health, as the case may be, he/she may authorise any person preferably member of the family (father/mother/brother/sister/husband/wife) to deposit the same. The scanned copies of checklist form will, however, be signed by the candidate along with photograph of the candidate. A photograph of the authorised person indicating the relationship with the candidate like father/ mother/ brother/ sister/ husband/ wife will also be attested by a gazetted officer.