Haryana PG Medical Admission 2019 through NEET-PG – A Notification has been released for All India Pre-PG-Medical Entrance Examination 2019 from the eligible candidates to admission in MD / MS / & PG Diploma courses at The Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the PG Medical admission on or before the last date. Candidates can check the details of Haryana PG Medical Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Haryana PG Medical Admission 2019 through NEET-PG
The Governor of Haryana notifies the admission to Post Graduate Courses i.e. MD/MS/PG Diploma for the Academic session 2019-20 in the Government/Government Aided/Private Medical and Dental Educational institutions including those under Private University, Haryana. Government Institutions covered under the Notification that 50% of the seats will be assigned to the All India Merit Category of NEET PG- 2019 and the remaining 50% of the seats will be assigned under the Haryana State Merit Category of NEET PG- 2019.
Schedule for the Haryana PG Medical Admission 2019 is given below.
|Registrations Close||25 Mar 2019|
|Extended Date for Filling of Application Form and Payment of Registration Fee Online through Payment Gateway||27 Mar 2019|
|Dates for Filling, Editing of choices and Saving Preferences||26 Mar – 02 Apr 2019|
|Final Locking Of Choices||01 – 02 Apr 2019|
|Document Verification (As Per Schedule)||28 – 30 Mar 2019|
|Acceptance of Grievances||02 Apr 2019|
|Last date for joining for Round 1 allotted candidates||15 Apr 2019|
|Registration on the online web portal for the 2nd round of counseling||13 to 18 Apr 2019 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Willingness to participate in the second round of counselling by the following –
||13 to 23 Apr 2019 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Document Verification in Pt. BD Sharma UHS, Rohtak||22 Apr, 24 Apr & 26 Apr 2019 up to 05.00 PM|
|Completion of deficiencies in documents by candidates||4 Apr 2019 up to 05.00 PM|
|Submission of Choices (Online)||19 to 24 Apr 2019 (till 11.59 PM)|
|Deposition of Demand Draft as per MCI Notification dated 05.04.2018 to the Chairman Admission Committee at Pt.B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||19 – 23 Apr 2019 up to 5.00 PM|
|Allocation of seats||26/27 Apr 2019|
|Last date of joining/deposition of original documents and Fee deposition||03 May 2019|
|Mop-up round counselling||09 May 2019|
|Last date to Register online for vacant/leftover Seats|
Document Verification Schedule
Various notices regarding PG Medical / Dental Admission 2019 has been released. Candidates can check the notices from the below.
- Click here to check the official notice regarding Counselling.
- Click here to check the official notice regarding registration of vacant seats.
- Click here to check notice regarding Round-2 Counselling.
- Click here to check public notice for admissions to MD/MS/MDS courses session 2019-20.
- Click here to check Amendment Notification of Procedure for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS in Government.
- Click here to download the notice regarding Amendment in Procedure for admission
- Click here to download Notice for PWD Candidates.
- Click here to download Public Notice for Haryana PG Medical.
- Click here to download Document Scrutiny Format.
Note: To participate in round 2 counselling for admission to PG-Courses in the State of Haryana, candidates are required to submit information online mentioning whether they have taken admission in round 2 of All India Counselling or Not. The information has to be filled between April 24, 2019 – April 25, 2019 (12:00 P: M). Failing which candidate shall be considered ineligible to participate in round 2 State Counselling.
Seat Allotments for MD/MS/PG Diploma in Govt/Govt Aided and MD/MS/PG Diploma in SGT Medical College, Budhera, Gurugram is now available on the official website. Candidates can check the same using the link provided below. The list has been published in a pdf format.
- Click here to check the tentative position of vacant seats for admission in PG Diploma/MD/MS.
- Click here to check the list of Tentative Position of specialty wise vacant seats after Mop up round for admission in MD/MS Courses.
- Click here to check the List of Inservice Candidates who are Eligible for Admission to PG-Diploma Courses.
- Click here to check the Provisional Allotment list of seats for the candidates who have applied for MD/MS/PG-Diploma in Govt./Govt.Aided and Private Medical Colleges.
- Click here to check merit list cum provisional allotment of seats of the candidates who have applied for MD/MS/PG-Diploma Round 2.
- Click here to check the merit cum provisional list.
Haryana PG Medical 2019 Counselling and Admission
- The schedule of counselling, admissions, and start of classes shall be in conformity with the schedule laid down by Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India/Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and State Government.
- The choice of the speciality/institute made by the candidate at the time of counselling shall be taken as final. The final confirmation o1’allotment of specialty and Institute shall be done by the Admission Committee after due verification of eligibility criteria and original documents at the time of counselling.
- The candidates called for counselling will be required to produce all original documents/ certificates/ marks sheet etc. at the time of counseling. Under no circumstances, any relaxation will be allowed to the candidates from appearing in person before the board on the fixed date and time.
- Candidates must appear in person before the Admission Committee at the time of counselling.
- The final number of seats in each specialty under each category and in each Institute will be available on the website of Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak and will also be displayed at the time of counselling.
- Click here to apply
- Click here to log in
- Click here to check the notice for counselling schedule.
- Click here to check notice for extension of counselling schedule.
Note: In View of the notice dated May 29, 2019, published by MCI, last date for counselling has been extended to May 31, 2019, for NEET-PG 2019, fresh Registrations are now Invited for vacant/Leftover seats in various Govt./Govt. Aided and Private Medical Colleges in Haryana, including those under Private Universities.
- In case there is a vacancy after the first round of counselling due to any reason, such seats will be filled up during the second round of counselling. Hower/er, if the seats still remain vacant even after the two rounds of counselling then leftover seats will be filled up as per directions of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India/Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India/State Government and as per procedure notified by the State Government
- All the admissions to PG courses under management Category of Private Medical/Dental Colleges of the State shall be done as per merit list prepared on the basis of All India Merit of NEET PG- 2019. In case of a tie between two or more candidates having equal Marks/Merit, the inter-se-ranking of such candidates shall be determined by the following factors in the following order of preference:
- Candidates with higher aggregate marks in qualifying examination.
- Candidates older in age.
List of documents to be brought at the time of counselling:
The candidates, at the time of reporting, must bring the following Original Certificates/Certificates along with two sets of duly self-attested photocopies of these with them.
- Matriculation Certificate/High School Certificate/ICSE/Class X or its equivalent certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Certificates of having passed MBBS/BDS examination from Institution recognized by MCI/DCI.
- Three copies of recent passport size photographs (self-attested).
- Character Certificate of from the Head Of Institution last attended/First Class executive magistrate.
- Certificate of SC/BC if claiming any benefit.
- Certificate of permanent Registration with StMedicalicar/Dental council/MCI/ DCI at the time of counselling.
- Result card of NEET-PG 2019.
- As proof of identification Adhaar Card/Pan Card/ Driving license/Passport/Voter ID/Ration Card/any other.
- The number of seats in various above courses may vary depending upon the permission granted by MCI/DCI Govt of India/State Govt. at the time admission.
- The roster shall be maintained for allotment of seats for Institutional Candidates and PH Category Candidates.
- Final number and distribution of seats will be displayed before the commencement of counselling.
- Distribution of seats is subject to the applicability of State Reservation Policy as and when notified by the State Government.
Haryana PG Medical Application Form 2019
The application form can fill in according to the instructions supplied, failing which the application form will be rejected. Application form and prospectus will be downloaded from the website at the University www.dmerharyana.org.The admission form duly complete in all respects must be reached in the office of the Controller of Examinations, Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on or before the last date of application. The university will not be held responsible for delay due to any reason whatsoever and no application will be entertained after due date and time.
- Click here to log in for Haryana PG Medical Admission 2019 through NEET-PG.
- Click here to apply for Haryana PG Medical Admission 2019 through NEET-PG.
List of eligible and not eligible/list of absent candidates after document verification has been released. Candidates can check the lists on the official website or direct link to check the same is also given below.
- Click here to check the list of Candidates not eligible for Round-2 online allocation for MD/MS/PG-Diploma.
- Click here to check the Revised Provisional List of Eligible Candidates for admission to PG Courses.
- Click here to check the list of MD / MS eligible candidates after round 2 document verification.
- Click here to provide Information about Round 2 counselling.
- Click here to check the list of MD / MS eligible candidates after document verification.
- Click here to check the list of absent / not eligible MD / MS candidates after document verification.
The eligibility criteria, on the basis of last year examination, is mentioned beow. Candidates can check for the same.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate has passed MBBS/BDS examination from recognized University/Institution situated in Haryana as a bonafide resident of Haryana or has passed MBBS/BDS examination from any other Medical/Dental College/Institution recognized by the Medical/Dental Council of India and who/ whose parents produce(s) a Haryana Resident Certificate as per Govt instructions.
- Candidate has completed satisfactorily one-year compulsory rotating internship from institutions recognized by the Medical/Dental Council of India for this purpose.
- Candidate is registered permanently with State Medical Council(MCI) at the time of admission.
- Must possesses a certificate of good conduct from the head of the institution last attended.
Note: The candidate shall have to submit, in original, all the above-mentioned certificates at the time of counselling without which admission to P.G. course shall not be granted. Attested photocopies of certificates/documents will not be considered valid for the purpose of counselling, All admissions shall be provisional subject to verification/checking of eligibility for admission at the time of counselling
A student who is already admitted to any PG course including PG Diploma course in any Institution is not eligible to apply until the completion of the course. Arr undertaking to this effect shall be given by the candidate. Concealment of facts would invite disqualification without assigning any reason
After commencement of PG Courses(Degree/Diploma), if a candidate has joined the course leaves it before completion of the full period:-
- He/she will be debarred for next three years from applying for admission to any PG Course (Degree/Diploma) in the State.
- He/She will have to pay the Bond Money Rs.7,50,000f (Rs. Seven lakhs Fifty Thousand only) for PG Degree/Diploma Course for which Bond shall be executed at the time of admission.
From the below candidates can check the availability of seats:
- Click here to check vacant seat matrix for Mop up round counselling for MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS
- Click here to check the seat matrix for the Haryana PG Medical 2019.
Q1. Where to check Notifications/updates of Admissions through Counselling?
A: Keep visiting University Website: http://uhsr.ac.in, http://dmerharyana.org for Notifications and Updates, or directly visit uhspgadmissions.in
Q2. How to Register for Admissions?
A: Visit http://uhsr.ac.in , http://dmerharyana.org or directly visit uhspgadmissions.in
Q3: I have created my login ID/password, is the application process complete?
A: No, after login id and password generation kindly complete perform the following steps to complete the application process:
Steps 1: Submit the Following Details:
- Personal Information
- Contact Details
- Registration Details
- NEET-PG 2019 Details
- Qualification Details
- Internship Details
- Photo Sign upload
- Employer Details
- College Type to Apply
- Upload Photo & Sign
- Upload Required Documents
Step 2: Verify your Application Form Summary, and Submit
Step 3: Make Online Payment of Application Fees
Step 4: Wait for 24hrs for payment confirmation if Payment is not reconciled
Step 5: Report for Document Verification
Step 6: Fill Preferences and Save Preferences
Step 7: Take the print out of application form
Q4. How should I access the online form? What is the Website Address/URL?
A: Online form is available on Official Website uhspgadmissions.in
Q5: The application form is not loading, what shall I do?
A: Perform the following steps to access the application form
- Check internet connectivity with the computer.
- Check the browser.
- Delete the cookies from your browser.
You can remove all cookies created within a specific time period by selecting the Clear Browsing data option in Tools menu.
Q6: Which browser shall I use?
A: You can use Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Q7.What are the dates for the application?
A: Kindly visit uhspgadmissions.in and click on Online Application Schedule and Fee Details
Q8: What is the fee of applying for this post?
A: For Unreserved Categories / Outside Candidates: ₹ 3000 /-
For Reserved Categories who belong to the state of Haryana: ₹ 750 /-
Q9: I have forgotten my ID or password, how can I retrieve it?
A: Kindly click on Forget Password link on the Login page and provide your security question details to retrieve it.
Q10: I have paid the fee but I have entered the wrong information by mistake what should I do?
A: In case you have filled wrong information then do not make an online payment and apply again by creating New Registration Id. Even if you have paid fees for the profile having filled wrong information, it cannot be changed later on. If you have to amend the wrong information filled in profile after filing fees, then you will have to fill a new profile along with fees. Fee once paid is not refundable
Q11: I don’t know the process to upload a photo.
A: Scan your latest passport size photograph and click on the upload button and provide the location of your image and click on the submit button to upload it. You can re-size the photo using Paint utility.
Q12: I am trying to upload a photo, sign but it is not getting uploaded.
A: Kindly check the size of photograph and signature.
Photograph Size: Must be greater than 4KB and less than 100KB.
Dimensions: 3.5cm(Width) X 4.5cm(Height) only.
Signature Size: Must be greater than 1KB and less than 30KB.
Dimensions: 3.5cm(Width) X 1.5cm(Height) only.
Q13: I don’t have a mobile, whose number I should enter?
A: Mobile number is very important for submitting the form; application can’t be registered without a mobile number. You must give your number or your close relative.
Q14: I have paid the fee by Debit/credit card, but it does not reflect as paid.
A: It will take a maximum of 1 working day to confirm the payment if Payment is not reconciled within 30 minutes of Payment. After one working day contact on Helpline no & inform.
Q15: I have filled the form and paid the fee, Still I am not able to take a printout of application form?
A: as application printout is activated after payment reconciliation. It will take a maximum of 1 working days to confirm the payment if Payment is not reconciled within 30 minutes of Payment. After one working day contact on Helpline no & inform.
Q16: I have faced an error while applying, what shall I do?
A: Follow these simple steps to rectify the errors:
1. Check the internet connectivity with the computer
2. Check the browser
3. Delete the cookies from your computer
4. You can remove all cookies created within a specific time period by selecting the “Clear browsing data” option in the Tools menu.