Haryana PG Medical Admission 2018 through NEET-PG – A Notification has been released for All India Pre-PG-Medical Entrance Examination 2018 from the eligible candidates to admission in MD / MS / & PG Diploma courses at The Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the PG Medical admission on or before the last date. Candidates can check the details of Haryana PG Medical Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Haryana PG Medical Admission 2018 through NEET-PG
The Governor of Haryana notifies the admission to Post Graduate Courses i.e. MD/MS/PG Diploma for the Academic session 2018-19 in the Government/Government Aided/Private Medical and Dental Educational institutions including those under Private University, Haryana. Government Institutions covered under the Notification that 50% of the seats will be assigned to the All India Merit Category of NEET PG- 2018 and the remaining 50% of the seats will be assigned under the Haryana State Merit Category of NEET PG- 2018.
Schedule for the Haryana PG Medical Admission 2018 is given below.
|Start Date to Fill Online Application||10 Mar 2018|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application||24 Mar 2018|
|Display of category-wise merit list of the applicants||29 Mar 2018|
|First Round of Counselling for MD/MS/PG diploma||03 Apr 2018|
|Last date to submit original document & requisite fee||
12 Apr 2018
|Last date of joining in respective Institutions||12 Apr 2018|
Seat Allotments for MD/MS/PG Diploma in Govt/Govt Aided and MD/MS/PG Diploma in SGT Medical College, Budhera, Gurugram are available now. Eligible candidates who have been allotted seats provisionally during the counselling held on April 03, 2018 for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma in Govt/Govt Aided Medical Institute of Haryana and MD/MS/PG Diploma in SGT Medical College, Budhera, Gurugram for the Session 2018-19 subject to Medical Examination of the candidate. Candidates can go through the same from link provided below.
- Click here to download the Seat Allotments for For MD/MS/PG Diploma in Govt/Govt Aided.
- Click here to download the For MD/MS/PG Diploma in SGT Medical College, Budhera, Gurugram.
Notice regarding counselling
Medical Education & Research Department, Government of Haryana has released provisional category wise merit lists of the candidates on the official website. Candidates can check the merit lists through the links provided below.
- Click Here to check the provisional merit list.
- Click Here to check the provisional merit list of state quota seats.
- Click Here to check the provisional merit list of management quota seats.
- Click Here to check the provisional merit list of PH candidates.
Haryana PG Medical Application Form 2018
The application form can fill in according to the instructions supplied, failing which the application form will be rejected. Application form and prospectus is downloaded from the website at the University www.dmerharyana.org and submitted along with the demand draft of Rs. 3000/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/BC Category candidate of Haryana only on production of a relevant certificate) payable to Registrar, Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of ‘Health Sciences, Rohtak.
Application Process Over..!!
The admission form duly complete in all respects must be reached in the office of the Controller of Examinations, Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on or before the last date of application. The university will not be held responsible for delay due to any reason whatsoever and no application will be entertained after due date and time.
- Rs. 3000/- for General Category
- Rs. 750/- for SC / BC / PH Category
Note: The receipt of a deposit of the cost of the application form must be produced by the candidate at the time of counseling.
A candidate for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in Govt./ Govt. Aided Medical & Dental Institutions and open Merit category seats/Management category seats in private Medical/Dental Institutions will be eligible if he/she:
- is a citizen of India.
- has passed MBBS/BDS examination from recognized University/Institution situated in Haryana as a bonafide resident of Haryana or has passed MBBS/BDS examination from any other Medical/Dental College/Institution recognized by the Medical/Dental Council of India and who/ whose parents produce(s) a Haryana Resident Certificate as per Govt instructions.
- has completed satisfactorily one-year compulsory rotating internship from institutions recognized by the Medical/Dental Council of India for this purpose by 31 Mar 2018.
- is registered permanently with State Medical Council(MCI) at the time of admission.
- possesses a certificate of good conduct from the head of the institution last attended.
Note: The candidate shall have to submit, in original, all the above-mentioned certificates at the time of counselling without which admission to P.G. course shall not be granted. Attested photocopies of certificates/documents will not be considered valid for the purpose of counselling, All admissions shall be provisional subject to verification/checking of eligibility for admission at the time of counselling
A student who is already admitted to any PG course including PG Diploma course in any Institution is not eligible to apply until the completion of the course. Arr undertaking to this effect shall be given by the candidate. Concealment of facts would invite disqualification without assigning any reason
After commencement of PG Courses(Degree/Diploma), if a candidate has joined the course leaves it before completion of the full period:-
- He/she will be debarred for next three years from applying for admission to any PG Course (Degree/Diploma) in the State.
- He/She will have to pay the Bond Money Rs.7,50,000f (Rs. Seven lakhs Fifty Thousand only) for PG Degree/Diploma Course for which Bond shall be executed at the time of admission.
Haryana PG Medical 2018 Counselling and Admission
- The schedule of counselling, admissions, and start of classes shall be in conformity with the schedule laid down by Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India/Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and State Government.
- The choice of the speciality/institute made by the candidate at the time of counselling shall be taken as final. The final confirmation o1’allotment of specialty and Institute shall be done by the Admission Committee after due verification of eligibility criteria and original documents at the time of counselling.
- The candidates called for counselling will be required to produce all original documents/ certificates/ marks sheet etc. at the time of counseling. Under no circumstances, any relaxation will be allowed to the candidates from appearing in person before the board on the fixed date and time.
- Candidates must appear in person before the Admission Committee at the time of counselling.
- The final number of seats in each specialty under each category and in each Institute will be available on the website of Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak and will also be displayed at the time of counselling.
- In case there is a vacancy after the first round of counselling due to any reason, such seats will be filled up during the second round of counselling. Hower/er, if the seats still remain vacant even after the two rounds of counselling then leftover seats will be filled up as per directions of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India/Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India/State Government and as per procedure notified by the State Government
- All private Medical/Dental Institutes including those under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram will deposit a processing fee for counselling Rs. 2000/- per sanctioned intake of seats through a Demand Draft in favour of The Member Secretary, Haryana State Medical Education Society, Panchkula payable at Panchkula in the O/o Director, Medical Education and Research, Haryana, one week before the start of the counselling.
- All the admissions to PG courses under management Category of Private Medical/Dental Colleges of the State shall be done as per merit list prepared on the basis of All India Merit of NEET PG- 2018
- In case of a tie between two or more candidates having equal Marks/Merit, the inter-se-ranking of such candidates shall be determined by the following factors in the following order of preference:
- Candidates with higher aggregate marks in qualifying examination.
- Candidates older in age.
List of documents to be brought at the time of counselling:
The candidates, at the time of reporting, must bring the following Original Certificates/Certificates along with two sets of duly self-attested photocopies of these with them.
- Matriculation Certificate/High School Certificate/ICSE/Class X or its equivalent certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Certificates of having passed MBBS/BDS examination from Institution recognized by MCI/DCI.
- Three copies of recent passport size photographs (self-attested).
- Character Certificate of from the Head Of Institution last attended/First Class executive magistrate.
- Certificate of SC/BC if claiming any benefit.
- Certificate of permanent Registration with StMedicalicar/Dental council/MCI/ DCI at the time of counselling.
- Result card of NEET-PG 2018.
- As proof of identification Adhaar Card/Pan Card/ Driving license/Passport/Voter ID/Ration Card/any other.
Toal Seat Matrix for admission to MD/MS/PG diploma courses for various colleges is given below:
- MD/MS (Three Years Course) – 299 seats
- PG Diploma Courses (Two Years Course) – 14 seats
Click Here to check the revised seats in SHKM Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Nuh) for MD (3 year course).
Click here for official notification for admission to MD/MS and PG Diploma in Government/Government Aided/Private Medical Educational Institute under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram.
- The number of seats in various above courses may vary depending upon the permission granted by MCI/DCI Govt of India/State Govt. at the time admission.
- The roster shall be maintained for allotment of seats for Institutional Candidates and PH Category Candidates.
- Final number and distribution of seats will be displayed before the commencement of counselling.
- Distribution of seats is subject to the applicability of State Reservation Policy as and when notified by the State Government.
Official website: www.dmerharyana.org.
Official Notification of Haryana PG Medical Admission 2018 – Download here.