Nagaland University NS EdCET 2021 -Application form is the available online mode at the official website. Last date to submission of the application form till July 31, 2021. Nagaland State Education Common Entrance Test (NS EdCET) has been held by Nagaland University. And entrance examination will be held on August 21, 2021. Only those candidates can apply for NS EdCET 2021 who have completed their graduation and have secured a minimum of 55% marks. Through NS EdCET 2021, the candidates can take admission in the Teacher Education Colleges of Nagaland State. Check more information about Nagaland University NS EdCET 2021 here such as its exam pattern, hall ticket, syllabus etc.
Latest: Application form is available now. Scroll down to Apply.
Nagaland University NS EdCET 2021
To qualify NS EdCET 2021, the candidates need to get 37 out of the total marks i.e. 100. Check more information about Nagaland University NS EdCET 2021 given below.
|NS EdCET 2021||Important Dates|
|Availability of notification||20 May 2021|
|Commencement of registration||21 May 2021|
|Last date to apply||31 Jul 2021|
|Availability of admit card||1st week before the Test|
|NS EdCET 2021 exam date||21 Aug 2021 (11.00 to13.00)|
|Online Interview Schedule||to be announced|
|Declaration of result||31 Aug 2021|
|Counselling||06 to 11 Sep 2021|
Nagaland University NS EdCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill NS EdCET application form in the online mode only. The candidates are required to upload the receipt of payment also while submitting NS EdCET 2021 application form. Check the process to fill the form given below.
Apply Here: Click here to fill the NS CET B.Ed 2021 Application Form.
How to apply online for NS EdCET 2021?
Check the important steps to fill the NS EdCET 2021 application form:
- Go to the website, admission.nagalanduniversity.ac.in.
- Then, register by entering the details like name, e-mail id and password.
- Next, pay the registration fee.
- Next, start filling the application form by entering the details like personal details, address details, education details, preferences of the test centre etc
- Then, upload the images and documents like photograph, signature, qualifying examination mark sheet, graduation mark sheet etc.
- Lastly, take a printout of the confirmation page.
Application fee: Candidates can pay the application fee using online banking or via offline mode. Application Fees as per last year.
|OBC/Open Category||Rs .750/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/In-service candidates||Rs 550/-|
Bank Account Details:
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account Number: 3707203270
IFS : CBIN0282589
Name of the Account: Nagaland University, Kohima Campus, Meriema
Nagaland University NS EdCET 2021 Eligbility Criteria
For admission in B.Ed course, the candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions given below.
- The candidates must be 19 years of age at the time of applying for the course.
- The candidates must be Indian nationals.
- The candidates must satisfy the local / non – local status requirements as stated by Nagaland state.
- The candidates should have passed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com / BCA / BBM or must be in the final year at the time of submission of application form.
- The Candidates must have secured minimum 55% marks in the graduation / post-graduation / 5 year integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology.
- The candidates must have passed B.E. / B.Tech with a minimum 55% marks with Mathematics and Physics are also eligible to apply.
Methodology Wise Eligibility Criteria
Check the methodology wise eligibility criteria given below.
Mathematics: To select Mathematics as a methodology, the candidates must have done B.A. / B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the group subjects or BCA candidates with Mathematics at intermediate level. The candidates who have done B.Tech must have Mathematics and Physics as the group subjects. at the intermediate level.
Social Studies: All the aspirants applying for this methodology must have done B.A. / B.Com / BBM / BCA with social science as group subject at intermediate level.
English: For this methodology, the candidates must have done B.A. English / Special English / Alternative English or M.A. English.
Tenyidie: The candidates must done B.A. Tenyidie or M.A. Tenyidie for opting this methodology.
- The candidates with B.Sc / B.Sc (Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Science group subjects or BCA candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subjects.
- Candidates with B.Sc who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences group subjects or BCA candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at intermediate level as group subjects.
NS EdCET 2021 Syllabus
There are four sections in NS EdCET 2021. Check the topics given below that have to be studied for NS EdCET 2021.
Section A General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude:
- The questions in this section test the knowledge of the candidates as per their awareness of the society and environment. Also, the questions on the current events are also asked in this section.
- Other questions will be asked from the history of Nagaland, its culture and its people.
- This section includes the questions from India and its neighboring countries pertaining to History, Geography, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- In the teaching aptitude sections, the questions are based on how to tackle the children in a classroom, how to communicate with them, what must be the qualities of a good teacher etc.
Section B: Reasoning
- This section analyzes the mathematical, logical and verbal reasoning abilities of candidates
- The abilities to interpret a thing, devise perfect solutions for a problem is tested in this section.
Section C : Subject Knowledge upto Class 10th
In this section, the majority of the topics revolve around the subjects that the candidates have studied till class 10th. The subjects from which questions are asked are English, Social Science, Science, Mathematics and Tenyidie.
Section D Language Proficiency
A reading comprehension is given to the candidates in this section. According to the understanding of the candidates, the questions are framed around the passage studied by the candidates.
Important Books for NS EdCET 2021
Given below is the list of the books that can be referred to prepare for NS EdCET 2021.
|Delhi University B.Ed. Joint Entrance Exam||Buy Here|
|15 Practice Sets IGNOU B.ED Entrance Exam||Buy Here|
|B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide)||Buy Here|
|GGSIPU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide||Buy Here|
|IGNOU B ED Entrance Exam With Solved Paper||Buy Here|
Nagaland University NS EdCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the check last year exam pattern given below for NS EdCET 2021
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 120 minutes
- Medium: The medium of the entrance test is English
- Type of questions: The test comprises of multiple-choice questions
- Parts: There are 4 parts in the test
- Total marks: The test is 100 marks
- Marking scheme: Each question carried 01 marks
Distribution of questions
|A||General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude||30|
|C||Subject Knowledge upto class 10th|
(Maths / Science / Social Studies / English / Tenyidie)
|D||Language Proficiency (in English)||10|
Nagaland State NS EdCET 2021 Sample Papers
Candidates can check the PDF links of NS EdCET 2021 sample papers given below.
|Social Science||Click Here|
NS EdCET 2021 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
Admit card for NS EdCET releases online at nagalanduniversity.ac.in. Candidates can download NS EdCET 2021 hall ticket by entering their username / e-mail id and password. It is necessary to carry the admit card to the examination centre because after showing the admit card only, candidates can take entry in the examination hall. It comprises of the details like roll number, exam date, duration of the exam, reporting time, photograph, signature, general instructions etc.
NS EdCET 2021 Test Centers
Nagaland State Education Entrance Test is conducted at the following test centres:
Nagaland University NS EdCET 2021 Result
The result for NS EdCET is declared online at nagalanduniversity.ac.in. It is released in the form of a rank card. This year’s ranks are allotted to the candidates on the basis of the interview. However, the merit list is prepared on the basis of the performance of oral interview and UG percentage.
Check Merit List Here: Candidates can check NS EdCET 2021 Result as per schedule.
Merit List Archives
- Click here to check the Nagaland University NS EdCET 2020 Result for Mathematics.
- Click here to check the Nagaland University NS EdCET 2020 Result for Science.
- Click here to check the Nagaland University NS EdCET 2020 Result for English.
- Click here to check the Nagaland University NS EdCET 2020 Result for Social Studies.
Weightage for Nagaland University B.Ed Admission 2021
- Interview: 50% weightage
- UG percantage: 50% weightage
NS EdCET 2021 Qualifying Marks
For qualifying the entrance test, the candidates need to have secured minimum 37 out of the total marks i.e. 25%. For candidates belonging to SC / ST categories, there will be no qualifying marks. Similarly, there will be no qualifying marks for Women in Science / Mathematics methodologies.
Nagaland University NS EdCET 2021 Seat Intake
Check the distribution of seats as per different colleges given below.
|Name of the |
|Total Intake||In-service |
|State College of Teacher Education,|
|Mokokchung College of |
|Salt Christian College of |
Teacher Education, Dimapur
|Bosco College of |
Teacher Education, Dimapur
|Unity College of |
Teacher Education, Dimapur
|Modern Institute of Teacher’s|
|Sazolie College of Teacher Education,|
|Mount Mary College, Chumukedima||100||30||60||10|
Official Website: nagalanduniversity.ac.in
E-mail id: [email protected]
FAQs for Nagaland University NS EdCET 2021
The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
The candidates who have done their graduation with minimum 50% marks can apply for NS EdCET 2021.
The candidates must be 19 years of age at the time of applying for NS EdCET 2021.
You can apply for NS EdCET 2021 at admission.nagalanduniversity.ac.in.
The candidates have to upload their photograph, signature, OC / SC / ST / BC certificate (if applicable), registration fee payment receipt, UG all semesters marksheets, PG semester marksheets (if applicable), Disability certificate (if applicable).
NS EdCET 2021 hall ticket can be downloaded by entering the username / e-mail id and password.
The candidates need to get 37 out of the total marks which is 100.
The topics from which questions are asked are General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude, Reasoning, Subject-Knowledge upto class 10th, Language Proficiency in English.
The ranks for TS EdCET is determined according to the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.