PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Result 2019 – You can check PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing (4 Year) and PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) result from this page. The result is announced online, on pgimer.edu.in. It is released as merit list, in which roll number, name, and percentile of the qualified candidates are mentioned. The merit list of PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2019 is release category wise for both the courses. Along with it, list of candidates eligible for counselling is also provided. Check more details on PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Result 2019 from this page.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Result 2019
All the exam takers must be able to pass the minimum passing marks criteria. General category candidates, the passing marks criteria can be 50th percentile, while for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates, the passing marks criteria can be 45th percentile. After that, these candidates will be called to appear for Interview rounds.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Result 2019 Important dates
|Entrance exam date||11 Aug 2019|
|Result declaration date||13 Aug 2019|
|Counselling will begin on||19 Aug 2019|
|New exam date for BSc Nursing (4 yr)|
|New result date for BSc Nursing (4 yr)||26 Aug 2019|
Result PGIMER BSc. Nursing (Post Basic):
- Click here to check PGMIER B.Sc. (Post Basic) Roll Number wise Merit List 2019
- Click Here to check PGMIER B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) List of Candidates Eligible for Counselling
Result PGIMER BSc. Nursing (4 Year):
The exam has been scrapped, hence, the result will be announced later on.
Steps to Download the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Result 2019
- The result will be published on the official website at pgimer.edu.in
- The merit list/ result will be published online
- Check your roll number/ status in the merit list
- Save the file
- Take a print of it for future reference
PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing Selection Process
candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination. After that, list of meritorious candidates will be published. The merit obtained by the candidate will be a fundamental part of merit list preparation. It will have roll numbers/ rank / marks secured etc. However, overall rank shall be decided on the basis of the higher percentage scored by candidates. To provide overall rank,
(i) percentile scored
(ii) theory marks will be considered.
Merit list preparation
After the written test, each and every exam aspirant who is going to appear in the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2019 entrance test will be allocated a rank. These ranks are provided on the basis of
If two or more candidates obtain equal percentile in the entrance examination for admission to B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years)/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) courses then their inter-se-merit for admission to the course shall be determined on the basis of the following:-
1. A candidate who has made more attempts in passing the qualifying exam, (10+2/GNM) will rank junior to a candidate who has made lesser attempts.
2. If the attempts made in passing the qualifying exam (10+2/GNM) are also the same, then a candidate who has higher marks in the said examination will rank senior to a candidate who has obtained lower marks.
3. If the attempts made in passing the said examinations and the marks obtained in the examinations are also the same, then a candidate senior in age shall rank senior to the candidate who is junior in age
Resolving tie in ranking
It is possible that 2 or more candidates compete for the same rank. In such case, ranking becomes a little bit tricky. For the purpose, Inter-se Merit will be implemented. Let us see what it can be:-
- Candidates making more attempts to pass qualifying examination (10th/12th/ GNM)
- Higher marks in said examination
- Age seniority
Candidates will be invited for interview strictly in order of merit in the respective merit lists based on the marks obtained by them in the entrance examination. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be three times the total number of seats to be filled in each category from candidates who fulfill the cut of points. It is compulsory for these candidates to attend the interview. The candidates on the waiting list will attend the counseling at NINE, PGIMER, Chandigarh on the dates & time to be announced on the day of 1st counseling. The seats, if available, shall be offered to the candidates on merit. No separate correspondence shall be made.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2018 Result
Candidates can have an idea of the combine merit list who appeared in the PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing Combine 2018.
PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing Roll Number Merit List 2018